Richard Cash, Officiant Reviews

100 Reviews for Richard Cash, Officiant

100 Richard Cash, Officiant Reviews
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 11/03/2018

Richard makes you feel like you've known him forever!

Our experience with Richard was perfect! He is a skilled officiant who has done many weddings. He knows exactly what he is doing. We had not known Richard before finding him on Wedding Wire, but he really took the time to get to know us. Richard offered numerous examples of ceremonies and helped us create a personalized, fun ceremony. On the day of the ceremony, his delivery was perfect. Everyone loved him! He was also super helpful with questions about the marriage license paperwork!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Richard Cash, Officiant's reply:

I loved how everyone was having so much fun during your ceremony. You have to admit, it was very funny when I was telling everyone how you and Jesse went on many double dates, just not with each other! XO
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2018

Richard was the best! He was the first person we contacted for an officiant after watching him at another wedding we attended. He made sure we had everything for our marriage license and had all the info on how to do so. He created the best ceremony and incorporated so many things that were important to us as well as lighting the mood during the ceremony so we were a little more relaxed. He was such an amazing part of our special day and were so glad he was our officiant!

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2018

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/22/2018

From the first moment I met with Reverend Cash, I knew that he would be the perfect fit for the wedding, he was so personable, friendly, and knowledgeable. Although we canceled our wedding 3 weeks before the date, up until that point Reverend Richard Cash was right there to help us along the way. From our meeting last July, where he handed me two copies of the contract, information about applying for, picking up, and filing a Marriage License. (When we did apply for a license the clerk was so impressed that I knew the details, to which I showed her Reverend Cash's paper). After we sent him our signed contract, we got to work on the details of the ceremony, and no detail was too small! My Mother, Maid of Honor, and I had a few word changes, which were no problem for the Reverend. Had we not called off the wedding, I'm sure that he would have done an amazing job!

Rachel · Married on 03/16/2018

Richard was a pleasure to have as our ceremony officiant. We first met with him near our home and spent almost two hours chatting and getting to know each other a year prior to our wedding. He was readily available for any questions and last minute tweaks to our ceremony. He provided lots of guidance as far as how to structure the ceremony which was very helpful. The ceremony itself was beautiful and also lighthearted with a few jokes - exactly what we wanted. We both thought we would be nervous standing in front of everyone during the ceremony but Richard's demeanor and delivery helped us to enjoy every second of it. Thank you!!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Richard Cash, Officiant's reply:

Thanks for the review Rachel. Your ceremony was so much fun. I think your personal vows to each other were definitely a highlight and the Love Letter and Wine Box Ceremony was something that many people had never seen. Your guests were definitely excited about you and Devan getting married. XO

Semere · Married on 02/24/2018

Richard was amazing! Very professional. During my reception I had couples asking me for his information. He listened to everything we wanted and gave us that and more.

Sent on 03/17/2018

Richard Cash, Officiant's reply:

Thanks for the sweet words. I never know how a ceremony is going to turn out until it's actually happening and yours was intimate and funny, simple and sweet. I think everyone knew exactly what I meant when I brought up the challenge of having a 2-year old. BTW, your daughter looked adorable. XO

Jennifer · Married on 10/21/2017

Richard officiated our wedding this past Sunday and did a wonderful job! He was very prepared and created a beautiful ceremony for us. He had prepared us with all the information we needed to get our marriage license and pick it up afterward. I highly recommend Richard for officiating your ceremony! :-)

Jaclyn · Married on 10/21/2017

Richard officiated our wedding in October. Prior to the wedding date we had a first meeting to review our vision for the ceremony, the contract and details around getting the marriage license. Richard is very organized and made each step of the process seamless.

On our wedding day, my husband was ill and Richard stepped in and suggested we sit through the ceremony rather than stand. He even reorganized the ceremony chairs to accommodate this. I believe had he not made the suggestion then the ceremony would not have gone as smoothly as it did and we wouldn’t have been as comfortable as we were.

We highly recommend Richard. Not only is he a professional officiant but he’s an overall wonderful person.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Richard Cash, Officiant's reply:

Jackie, Thanks for your review. I'm sure that if I hadn't recommended that you and Graham sit for the ceremony, he would have collapsed on the floor. I've never had a groom (or bride) as sick as he was right before the ceremony and I'm so happy we were able to get both of you through it and make sure you said "I do"!

Anne · Married on 10/14/2017

Richard Cash did an amazing job officiating our ceremony. He was super professional and very personable. We had a small backyard wedding and only had about 10 guest and everyone loved Mr. Cash. I would highly recommend him :)

Sent on 10/17/2017

Richard Cash, Officiant's reply:

Your backyard wedding was incredibly warm and intimate and I was happy to be part of the wonderful energy. Thanks for taking the time to post your kind words. :)

Gwen · Married on 08/05/2017

Finding an officiant was tricky, but we are so thrilled we came across Richard in our search! He was just so lovely to work with, extremely responsive and provided so much fabulous advice along the way! He was so supportive of our customized ceremony and provided guidance every step of the way! I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Richard Cash, Officiant's reply:

The weather was perfect on your wedding day, you were both glowing, your guests were super-excited and they loved how I told your personal story, which made it even more fabulous. XOXO

Kathleen · Married on 07/28/2017

Richard did an excellent job performing my wedding ceremony. He is personable and professional. It was a pleasure working with him and I highly recommend him as a wedding officiant!!

Amber · Married on 07/08/2017

Richard was the perfect pick for our special day! My husband and I got to select/customize our ceremony which was a really nice touch. We got so many comments on how beautiful our ceremony was. Richard is timely, flexible, and has a great personality that is easy to get along with. He even makes sure you know how to get all the licenses and everything that you'll need.

• Z

Zack · Married on 07/02/2017

Richard Cash was absolutely amazing for our special day! He goes above and beyond throughout the entire experience and could not have been more helpful. Talk about meeting someone and just feeling like you've known this person for years, that's Richard! His calm demeanor and attention to every detail really shows how much he cares about the work he does. We were able to communicate with ease through email, phone, or Skype. He also did not laugh at us when we told him about the special "beer joining" ceremony that we wanted to perform! If you're looking for a wonderful Officiant, look no further than Richard! Thanks again for making our day so special :) Highly Recommended!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Richard Cash, Officiant's reply:

Zack, Actually, I think I did laugh when you brought up the "loving beer cup" ceremony - but I was laughing with you and Capri because I thought it was such a unique and original idea. And, we pulled if of flawlessly, much to the amazement of all your guests. :)

Jill · Married on 07/01/2017

We met with only one officiant, and it was Richard! He made the whole process so easy, from our first meeting up till the wedding ceremony. He worked with us to create a special and unique wedding ceremony that reflected us as a couple. Richard also spent the time to get to know us as individuals, and as a couple, which was evident during our first meeting and then displayed during the ceremony. We could not have asked for a better officiant! During our outdoor ceremony the skies turned threatening, and instead of skipping parts of the ceremony that Richard knew would be important to us, he just quickened the pace of events so nothing was cut out or lost. Richard is so wonderful and easy to work with. We highly recommend him as your wedding officiant!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Richard Cash, Officiant's reply:

The threatening skies didn't "dampen" anyone's excitement as evidenced by all the cheering at the end of the ceremony and the sprint to get inside.

katie · Married on 06/24/2017

Richard was great! He was so helpful and made everything very easy! He was also great on the wedding day! I
    couldn't have asked for anything better!

Jessica · Married on 04/01/2017

My husband and I knew from our first Skype meeting with Richard Cash that he would be the perfect officiant for our wedding. Throughout the whole wedding planning process, Richard was very easy to work with and personable. He really got to know us as a couple and helped us create a ceremony that fit us, which ended up turning out so beautifully. We couldn't imagine having anyone else officiate our wedding.

Michelle · Married on 03/11/2017

Richard Cash was a delight to do business with. We wanted someone with personality to officiate, someone who spoke with excitement and who could think quick in case something happened. Richard Cash was definitely this person. He made us feel comfortable, he helped us during the rehearsal, and he took care of quite of a lot of items we then did not have to. Thank you, Richard for making our ceremony so special. I am definitely recommending this officiant to all brides and grooms looking. :)

Sent on 03/15/2017

Richard Cash, Officiant's reply:

Michelle, I had so much fun marrying you and Ryan but not nearly as much fun as your guests did watching. It was obvious they were super-excited about being part of your day. Thanks for submitting your review. :)

Shannon · Married on 01/22/2017

We cannot say enough great things about Richard. Finding the right officiant for our wedding ended up being a bigger task than we though and much harder to find just the right person to connect with us on the most important day of our lives. Richard was exactly that person. He is kind, genuine, and listens to what his couples say and don't say, truly learning who we are. His ceremony that he led was beautiful and perfectly custom to us. Serious but funny, professional but calming. We are so happy to forever have him a part of our day! Thank you, Richard!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Richard Cash, Officiant's reply:

Sending love back to one of my most emotional couples in a long time. So happy to have shared such a deeply intimate experience with you. XOXO

John · Married on 12/03/2016

Richard was everything that we wanted and hoped for. From the very beginning, he was extremely organized and attentive with us. He solicited our feedback on how we wanted the ceremony to go and he delivered perfectly. We wanted something short, sweet and light-hearted, and he hit each of those attributes perfectly. About 15 minutes before the ceremony began, we asked Richard to change the sides that the bridesmaids / groomsmen would stand on for photograph purposes, and he calmly re-arranged everything and made sure everything was OK.

He was able to make people laugh and cry, and we were complemented by a majority of our guests on how great the ceremony was. If we had to do it again, we would pick Richard! Thank you so much Richard, we wouldn't have wanted our wedding any other way!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Richard Cash, Officiant's reply:

John & Lauren, Thanks for taking the time to post this fantastic review. I had to laugh at the way you described changing sides for photographic purposes when we all know it was because Lauren's left side showed off her fabulous hair. Your personal vows to each other were definitely the highlight - I (and everyone else) was laughing and crying right along with you. Hugs to both.
  • Kaylene

Kaylene · Married on 08/20/2016

Richard is amazing. He helped us build the perfect ceremony for our wedding. He was always very quick to respond and had answers to all my questions. He checked in at appropriate times so I never felt like I had to hunt him down or he might not show up. People RAVED about our ceremony. I don't think I've ever heard of that happening. He is so well-spoken and genuinely inspiring. We loved working with Richard and think you would be crazy not to!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! You really made our day unique and special.

Mansi · Married on 06/25/2016

Identifying an officiant was definitely the trickiest part of the vendor process for us - neither my husband nor I are particularly religious, so we wanted to find an officiant who would respect that and help us create a beautiful ceremony - we got that and so much more. Richard is warm and funny, which was evident upon our first meeting. He is very professional and worked iteratively with us to write the perfect ceremony. I am Indian, though my husband is not, and he was very flexible in blending traditions from both of our cultures. We have received nothing but amazing feedback from both families on how beautiful the ceremony was. He was also very helpful in providing resources, from sample readings to use during the ceremony to instructions on how to apply for a marriage license. Thank you for everything!!

Brienne · Married on 05/07/2016

Richard was great to work with and we are so glad we hired hm to officiate our wedding. As a mixed religion couple wanting to be married at an outside venue rather than a church, hiring see for the most important duty was top list. We knew from the moment we met him that he understood us and what we wanted, a spiritual ceremony that incorporated traditions from both of our faiths. Richard was extremely helpful from the beginning, sending us sample ceremonies and talking about different traditions. He was organized on the day of, walking us through a quick rehearsal and telling all of our family members where they needed to be when. He was an invaluable part of our day!

Erin · Married on 11/14/2015

Richard Cash was the officiant for our wedding last weekend. Richard is a fantastic officiant; he really made our ceremony special. One thing I liked about having Richard as our officiant is that he really helped me to stay on track with getting our documents in order before the wedding. He is friendly, responsive, timely, and I felt like he really listened to us and made our ceremony unique to "us". I highly recommend Richard Cash as an officiant!

Georgina · Married on 11/12/2015

You must hire this man!! He loves his job and you can really tell! He loves to marry people and share in their special day. He makes you feel at ease during your ceremony and is so easy to work with! David and I are very happy with his services :)

Love,