96 Reviews for Richard Cash, Officiant

Rehearsal (3)
Civil Union (1)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
96 Richard Cash, Officiant Reviews

Richard was amazing! Very professional. During my reception I had couples asking me for his information. He listened to everything we wanted and gave us that and more.

Profile Picture Semere, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows

Richard officiated our wedding this past Sunday and did a wonderful job! He was very prepared and created a beautiful ceremony for us. He had prepared us with all the information we needed to get our marriage license and pick it up afterward. I highly recommend Richard for officiating your ceremony! :-)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, No Denomination

Richard officiated our wedding in October. Prior to the wedding date we had a first meeting to review our vision for the ceremony, the contract and details around getting the marriage license. Richard is very organized and made each step of the process seamless.

On our wedding day, my husband was ill and Richard stepped in and suggested we sit through the ceremony rather than stand. He even reorganized the ceremony chairs to accommodate this. I believe had he not made the suggestion then the ceremony would not have gone as smoothly as it did and we wouldn’t have been as comfortable as we were.

We highly recommend Richard. Not only is he a professional officiant but he’s an overall wonderful person.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Richard Cash did an amazing job officiating our ceremony. He was super professional and very personable. We had a small backyard wedding and only had about 10 guest and everyone loved Mr. Cash. I would highly recommend him :)

Profile Picture Anne, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows

Finding an officiant was tricky, but we are so thrilled we came across Richard in our search! He was just so lovely to work with, extremely responsive and provided so much fabulous advice along the way! He was so supportive of our customized ceremony and provided guidance every step of the way! I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Gwen, 8/5/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Richard did an excellent job performing my wedding ceremony. He is personable and professional. It was a pleasure working with him and I highly recommend him as a wedding officiant!!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 7/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Richard was the perfect pick for our special day! My husband and I got to select/customize our ceremony which was a really nice touch. We got so many comments on how beautiful our ceremony was. Richard is timely, flexible, and has a great personality that is easy to get along with. He even makes sure you know how to get all the licenses and everything that you'll need.

Profile Picture Amber, 7/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Richard Cash was absolutely amazing for our special day! He goes above and beyond throughout the entire experience and could not have been more helpful. Talk about meeting someone and just feeling like you've known this person for years, that's Richard! His calm demeanor and attention to every detail really shows how much he cares about the work he does. We were able to communicate with ease through email, phone, or Skype. He also did not laugh at us when we told him about the special "beer joining" ceremony that we wanted to perform! If you're looking for a wonderful Officiant, look no further than Richard! Thanks again for making our day so special :) Highly Recommended!

Profile Picture Zack, 7/2/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Non-religious

We met with only one officiant, and it was Richard! He made the whole process so easy, from our first meeting up till the wedding ceremony. He worked with us to create a special and unique wedding ceremony that reflected us as a couple. Richard also spent the time to get to know us as individuals, and as a couple, which was evident during our first meeting and then displayed during the ceremony. We could not have asked for a better officiant! During our outdoor ceremony the skies turned threatening, and instead of skipping parts of the ceremony that Richard knew would be important to us, he just quickened the pace of events so nothing was cut out or lost. Richard is so wonderful and easy to work with. We highly recommend him as your wedding officiant!

Profile Picture Jill, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Richard was great! He was so helpful and made everything very easy! He was also great on the wedding day! I
couldn't have asked for anything better!

Profile Picture katie, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I knew from our first Skype meeting with Richard Cash that he would be the perfect officiant for our wedding. Throughout the whole wedding planning process, Richard was very easy to work with and personable. He really got to know us as a couple and helped us create a ceremony that fit us, which ended up turning out so beautifully. We couldn't imagine having anyone else officiate our wedding.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/1/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, No Denomination, Customized Vows

Richard Cash was a delight to do business with. We wanted someone with personality to officiate, someone who spoke with excitement and who could think quick in case something happened. Richard Cash was definitely this person. He made us feel comfortable, he helped us during the rehearsal, and he took care of quite of a lot of items we then did not have to. Thank you, Richard for making our ceremony so special. I am definitely recommending this officiant to all brides and grooms looking. :)

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We cannot say enough great things about Richard. Finding the right officiant for our wedding ended up being a bigger task than we though and much harder to find just the right person to connect with us on the most important day of our lives. Richard was exactly that person. He is kind, genuine, and listens to what his couples say and don't say, truly learning who we are. His ceremony that he led was beautiful and perfectly custom to us. Serious but funny, professional but calming. We are so happy to forever have him a part of our day! Thank you, Richard!

Profile Picture Shannon, 1/22/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal

Richard was everything that we wanted and hoped for. From the very beginning, he was extremely organized and attentive with us. He solicited our feedback on how we wanted the ceremony to go and he delivered perfectly. We wanted something short, sweet and light-hearted, and he hit each of those attributes perfectly. About 15 minutes before the ceremony began, we asked Richard to change the sides that the bridesmaids / groomsmen would stand on for photograph purposes, and he calmly re-arranged everything and made sure everything was OK.

He was able to make people laugh and cry, and we were complemented by a majority of our guests on how great the ceremony was. If we had to do it again, we would pick Richard! Thank you so much Richard, we wouldn't have wanted our wedding any other way!

Profile Picture John, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Richard is amazing. He helped us build the perfect ceremony for our wedding. He was always very quick to respond and had answers to all my questions. He checked in at appropriate times so I never felt like I had to hunt him down or he might not show up. People RAVED about our ceremony. I don't think I've ever heard of that happening. He is so well-spoken and genuinely inspiring. We loved working with Richard and think you would be crazy not to!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! You really made our day unique and special.

Profile Picture Kaylene, 8/20/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Identifying an officiant was definitely the trickiest part of the vendor process for us - neither my husband nor I are particularly religious, so we wanted to find an officiant who would respect that and help us create a beautiful ceremony - we got that and so much more. Richard is warm and funny, which was evident upon our first meeting. He is very professional and worked iteratively with us to write the perfect ceremony. I am Indian, though my husband is not, and he was very flexible in blending traditions from both of our cultures. We have received nothing but amazing feedback from both families on how beautiful the ceremony was. He was also very helpful in providing resources, from sample readings to use during the ceremony to instructions on how to apply for a marriage license. Thank you for everything!!

Profile Picture Mansi, 6/25/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Richard was great to work with and we are so glad we hired hm to officiate our wedding. As a mixed religion couple wanting to be married at an outside venue rather than a church, hiring see for the most important duty was top list. We knew from the moment we met him that he understood us and what we wanted, a spiritual ceremony that incorporated traditions from both of our faiths. Richard was extremely helpful from the beginning, sending us sample ceremonies and talking about different traditions. He was organized on the day of, walking us through a quick rehearsal and telling all of our family members where they needed to be when. He was an invaluable part of our day!

Profile Picture Brienne, 5/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Richard Cash was the officiant for our wedding last weekend. Richard is a fantastic officiant; he really made our ceremony special. One thing I liked about having Richard as our officiant is that he really helped me to stay on track with getting our documents in order before the wedding. He is friendly, responsive, timely, and I felt like he really listened to us and made our ceremony unique to "us". I highly recommend Richard Cash as an officiant!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/14/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

You must hire this man!! He loves his job and you can really tell! He loves to marry people and share in their special day. He makes you feel at ease during your ceremony and is so easy to work with! David and I are very happy with his services :)

Love,
Dave and Georgina Castellaneta

Profile Picture Georgina, 11/12/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Civil Union, Non-religious, No Denomination

Professional, personable, compassionate, knowledgeable, eye for detail, great sense of humor... Made the entire day go smooth and stress free, this guy is top notch

Profile Picture Andrew, 11/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

When we began searching for an officiant we were not sure what we were looking for. When I reached out to Richard he contacted me back quickly and was very accommodating, finding a meeting place that was half way between both of us. Richard is warm, nice, funny and very easy going. He did everything to make us comfortable and had a sincere interest in my Husband and I as a couple. He was so organized writing down every detail and naturally organizing our ceremony to suite our needs. Instead of a traditional candle or sand ceremony we wanted to do something out of the box. We choose as German tradition that included us using a large double handled saw and cutting a log. Richard was not turned off by this at all. He was so open to our ideas and encouraged us to be original. He did some of his own research giving us tips on how to make this part of our ceremony have more memorable impact. Richard arrived early to the ceremony reviewing everything with us. We did not have a rehearsal with Richard but it did not even matter. His organization, attention to detail and caring nature made it perfect.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/24/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

So first off, I have to admit it has taken me way too long to sit down and write my reviews (my wedding was Oct 2015!)- but it was important for me to do so, especially for Rev. Cash. I can not recommend him enough.

Our wedding ceremony was simple, meaningful, and beautiful- mostly secular, but with a hint of Catholicism (which is just what I wanted). Rev. Cash can tailor your ceremony to fit anything you want- and it will be touching, funny, meaningful, and professional all in one.

Rev. Cash is also very responsive (which is great for nervous brides), and always willing to help guide you plan your ceremony, offer recommendations, etc. Highly, highly, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Aimee, 10/2/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination

Richard was the only officiant we met with. When we walked out of the meeting my husband excitedly looked at me and said, “so we’re hiring him, right?” During my wedding planning I wasn’t sure how to go about finding an officiant given we wanted a non-denominational ceremony. It didn’t seem like something I would be able to search for on a wedding website, but turns out I was wrong. Richard had great reviews and so we scheduled time to meet with him and boy am I glad we did. We met at a local Panera and could have talked for days. His vibrant personality was contagious and we knew he would be just the spark we needed to ensure our ceremony wasn’t drab and boring as we all know some can be. He worked with us to ensure the ceremony was everything we wanted it to be, making it personal by adding his unique touch, weaving in our personal story, and incorporating in our personal vows. He was extremely responsive throughout the process as well which is always important. I received so many compliments on how great a job he did with our ceremony. Apparently, we had everyone in tears. It was short and sweet and memorable and that’s just what we wanted. Richard is great at his craft but more importantly he’s a warm person with an infectious personality, and we can’t imagine having had anyone else preside over such an important event in our lives.

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/19/15, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, No Denomination

Richard was absolutely amazing during our wedding and the planning itself. I was going through a personal difficult time with some family members and he really is understanding and accommodating and a compassionate person. He helped us with readings and gave advice and customizes your entire ceremony. He is extremely professional and just a warm person to be around during the biggest part of your day. He is well spoken and well put together and honestly I could list hundreds of more reasons why he was the perfect choice for our wedding day. Thanks again Richard. Today we celebrate our one year anniversary and we are happier than ever.

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/12/15, 3 Reviews