Rich View Weddings Reviews

14 | Fort Mill, SC

14 Reviews for Rich View Weddings

Brittany K. 路 Married on 08/10/2020

Created the perfect atmosphere

Shawn was so awesome to work with! He was so attentive to what we wanted and also was able to make some suggestions when we weren鈥檛 sure what to do. We were so thankful for him! The night was absolutely perfect and the atmosphere created was Exactly what we had always dreamed of! 馃挄

Sent on 11/21/2019

Madeline T. 路 Married on 11/27/2019

Best dj ever!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! He was prompt, he got our guests up and dancing, he was very organized, and he went above and beyond what we expected him to!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Kelsey S. 路 Married on 11/20/2019

We had so much fun!

My husband and I had so much fun! The music selection was great and I actually broke my shoe dancing haha. Definitely recommend!

Hannah H. 路 Married on 11/02/2019

Hannah (bride)

Shawn was the DJ for our wedding a few weeks ago and he was fantastic! He took care of the ceremony and the reception and everything was flawless!

Sent on 11/28/2019

Alex 路 Married on 10/26/2019

Highly Recommend!

What a great DJ! We had such a wonderful experience. Our guests and vendors were complimenting Shawn all night. He was incredibly easy to work with, professional and friendly. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Steven K. 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Our wedding

Great quality and very friendly this guy does awesome work and really knows what he鈥檚 doing would VERY HIGHLY recommend him for any occasion you may need his services

Sent on 11/11/2019

Kelly 路 Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding DJ

Hands down, the BEST DJ in the industry!! Shawn kept the music going all night long with the best songs. He would even play a song we requested. He always put us first over him. He was very helpful and kept the night flowing!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Cindy

Cindy B. 路 Married on 07/06/2019

Rich View Wedding

Working with Shawn Severt as the DJ -MC of my son鈥檚 wedding was an excellent experience. His energy and enthusiasm kept our wedding guest active and alive. Shawn knows his business well, bringing the latest technology. If you are lucky enough to hire this DJ, you are blessed.

Leyna R. 路 Married on 04/13/2019

Personalized

Shawn made sure to cater to all of my needs! He did not mind my endless questions or preferences

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Jaynie

Jaynie T. 路 Married on 03/11/2019

You won't be disappointed

My daughter's wedding was a couple of weeks ago at the Dairy Barn and we needed sound/music in multiple areas of a pretty large venue. Shawn was very attentive to make sure all areas were covered beautifully, was an awesome MC at the reception and extraordinary at entertaining the crowd, getting them dancing and having fun! 馃帀馃帀 Most importantly, he is one of the kindest vendors we worked with... Great character, flexible, well-spoken, neat and thorough. Look no further if you are looking for a DJ... Shawn is your guy!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Breanna 路 Married on 03/03/2019

We had the BEST time at our reception!

My husband and I can鈥檛 say enough good things about DJ View Beats! He is outstanding at what he does & he goes above and beyond in making his bride and groom feel at peace and comfortable knowing that their dreams of a perfect wedding atmosphere and party like reception will be meet鈽猴笍 We loved working with him and hope so many others can experience his work just like we did. His kindness is very much like Jesus & we are so happy to know him personally!!

Sarah W. 路 Married on 02/21/2019

Wonderful experience!

Shawn was wonderful to work with, and I would definitely recommend him to others! He was very professional and engaging with the guests. Great experience!

Sent on 11/29/2019

Caroline S. 路 Married on 06/16/2018

Perfect DJ and day

Everything went perfect for our day thanks to our DJ!

• Eun Ju

Eun 路 Married on 11/04/2017

He brought it to the dance floor, you guys.

Search no more! Seriously. You will be glad to check this off your list. He is super professional but fun too :P
    I was worried about him DJing Korean music, but he knew what he was doing. You will NOT regret hiring him to DJ your wedding. He. Will. Bring. It.
    I was so pleased as I received so many positive feedback from my wedding guests after the wedding about how much fun the music was. I will forever recommend him and will definitely consider him as my DJ for any events needing music.
    Thank you DJ View Beats!!!