Rich Paprocki Photography Reviews

Rich Paprocki Photography 7
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 12/15/2018

Fun, Comfortable, & Experienced

Rich and his assistance, Dave, were so easy to work with. They made everyone feel relaxed, they were creative with their shots, and really captured every moment from our wedding that we would have wanted captured. We rate him a 10/10!

Sent on 01/03/2019

anagh · Married on 09/08/2018

Engagement & Wedding Shoot

Rich is an absolute artist and a professional. We were so lucky to have had him beside us to capture so many memories from our wedding day. Rich made everyone feel comfortable. He has a talent for reading a couple or a group of people and understanding their style and mood so he can translate it into a photograph you can cherish forever!

His personality is fun & easy to work with, his skills are out of this world, & his results are breathtaking! Totally amazed by his work & would recommend him to EVERYONE!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Rich Paprocki Photography 8

Rich Paprocki Photography's reply:

Anagh! Thank you so much for the kind review! You guys were sooooo much fun, and what a memorable wedding it was!

Hannah · Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing photographer! Fun, laid back and went well out of his way to ensure we got exactly what we wanted on our wedding day. I love that he came up with creative and fun ideas for poses and was a blast to have around! The photos we received back were absolutely breathtaking, I would highly recommend Rich to anyone!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Jenna · Married on 09/22/2017

Working with Rich was so much fun and we had complete confidence in his passion and vision for photography. We loved seeing him in his element, checking out lighting and getting the absolute perfect shot. His wedding photos truly represent who you are and we are so grateful for his help. Rich makes the entire process comfortable and enjoyable, even for those who hate having their pictures taken!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Heidi · Married on 09/15/2017

Choosing our wedding photographer to capture one of the most important days of our lives was of the utmost importance to us as we began wedding planning. Pictures are one of the only things you are able to take away from the day, and we wanted to hire someone who had the ability to not just capture the typical posed shots, but to capture the real emotions of the day. Before we left Rich’s studio from our first meeting, we knew he was exactly who we wanted to hire. To start out engagement picture session was something we weren’t exactly looking forward to and after a few minutes with Rich we were put to ease and actually enjoyed the evening! A few thoughts to describe our experience with Rich: reliable and professional, but truly down to earth and easy going. Neither of us wanted to spend our entire day being posed to capture “the perfect shot” while our guests were enjoying themselves without us. We wanted to enjoy our day, and Rich made sure this happened!! He kept things on schedule and did it with ease. He has the ability to make you forget he is snapping photos! His pictures truly are proof of his talent! Our pictures will help to keep our memories of our day last a lifetime! We could not be happier with the decision we made to have Rich take our pictures. We would not hesitate to recommend over and over again!

Sent on 11/28/2017

jordan · Married on 09/03/2017

Rich is an incredible photographer and artist! He has great ideas and thinks outside of the box. My husband and I work in advertising and we work with a lot photographers, Rich is very easy to work with and he will make your vision happen. Our photos turned out amazing, just like I knew they would! I recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 01/10/2018
    Rich Paprocki Photography 16
    Rich Paprocki Photography 17
    Rich Paprocki Photography 18

Areli · Married on 07/07/2017

Rich was one of the best investments of our wedding. After meeting with a few photographers, I immediately knew Rich would be our guy after walking through his doors. He is very personable, communicative and very easy to work with. My husband does not like taking pictures AT ALL, but something about Rich and his assistant Iggy, made my husband actually enjoy the picture taking (shocker). Once we received our pictures and looked at them for the first time, I was left speechless. He truly captured every moment beautifully and there is no one that I would have rather had! I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Devan · Married on 05/27/2017

Rich was the best choice we could have made! Our photos were beautiful! We had a 27 person wedding party and he and his assistant were over the top perfect! His creative eye and talent to capture the perfect moments were everything we wanted for our perfect day. We highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Amanda · Married on 03/25/2017

Rich is an extraordinary photographer. He is willing to do anything that he needs to in order to get the most perfect and beautiful shot. Rich did both our engagement shoot as well as our wedding. Our engagement shoot was done partly on the lake in Canandaigua and Rich was jumping from one boat/platform to another, fully strapped with his cameras and all the equipment. His skill and attention to detail continue to amaze me. He captured all the special moments at our wedding and even the extra ones that weren't planned. We can't thank Rich enough for all his time and hard work. I highly recommend Rich as a photographer.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/09/2016

Rich is an incredibly talented photographer. He was our wedding photographer in October 2016, and not only were the photos incredibly breath taking, they were literally pieces of art work. Rich was a pure joy to work with. Professional, experienced, and kind. He has an eye for the photographs and a way with people. He and his assistant were able to make people laugh naturally for candid photos, make my 1 year old niece smile and laugh, and gave my husband and I the opportunity to feel as if we had time 'alone' during our wedding, but he captured the most beautiful and intimate photos of us candidly celebrating the most important day of our life. His photos had me crying with pure joy when we saw them. My only problem is deciding between all of them, which ones to put on my walls because there are literally hundreds of gorgeous photos that captured the love, happiness and details of our wedding. I know for a fact that I will be calling Rich in the future for any and all photos I need.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Gelsey · Married on 10/08/2016

BOOK WITH RICH! I could not imagine booking our special day with anybody else! Rich did both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. He is not only one of the most gifted and talented photographers, but also outgoing, professional, and incredibly fun to work with! He captured every amazing moment and went above and beyond. Thank you so much Rich!

Sent on 03/18/2017

Eileen · Married on 06/11/2016

This vendor was incredible! I was very impressed with the steadfast devotion to ensuring that the wedding was well captured from ceremony through reception. Candid photos as well as coordinated shots were exceptional and and unique and the anticipation of capturing the candid moment was NEVER lost on the photography staff. Pleasant and confident throughout, the staff knew their jobs and performed them so well. I highly recommend this photographer as he clearly understands that once the moment is gone, it is gone. He made sure ALL special moments were captured. Beautiful job - BRAVO!!!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/28/2016

Absolutely loved having Rich as our wedding photographer! I would very highly recommend him to anyone looking for amazing photos that capture your special day!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Michelle · Married on 11/07/2015

AMAZING does not begin to describe our experience with Rich. He photographed some friends weddings in the past, so we asked if he would come to Jamaica to photograph our destination wedding. (Which of course he debated for about 1 second). Our engagement and wedding photos turned out better than we could have ever imagined. He is so creative and willing to go the extra mile. He even got in the pool at end of the night to get some shots of our entire wedding party jumping in! We get amazing compliments on all of our photos. He really listened to what we wanted and then went above and beyond. We cant thank Rich enough to have captured life long memories!

Sent on 01/21/2016

chelsea · Married on 05/23/2015

Rich photographed our engagement photos as well as our wedding and both sets of photos turned out superb. He is really fun yet professional to work with, incredibly creative, and has a great eye for detail. He goes above and beyond the call of duty to get "the perfect shot"... including but not limited to accidentally getting poison ivy while crawling around in the woods for a perfect angle and climbing anything and everything needed. (and this was just in our own personal experience haha). We have received innumerable numbers of compliments on our photos and we would choose him over and over again. Thank You Rich, for not only being there but for capturing every wonderful moment for us!
    -George & Chelsea Clark

Sent on 06/16/2015

Valerie · Married on 05/25/2013

I've had the pleasure of working with Rich for my wedding photography and my professional head shots. I highly recommend using him as your photographer. He's professional, timely, does great work, is a fantastic artist, and truly goes above and beyond. I was blown away by the awesomeness of our wedding album and how high quality it is. I am a happy customer and will continue to use Rich in the future.

Sent on 08/10/2015

shannon · Married on 05/17/2013

One of the sweetest and most creative photographers PEAR has worked with!

Sent on 09/07/2013

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2016

Could not have been happier with Rich! Our wedding pictures turned out amazing, better than we could have even hoped for. Rich and Iggy made the day fun and easy, for us as well as our wedding party. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 01/12/2017
  • Liz PC

Liz Chafik · Married on 10/07/2018

Creative, Flexible - bonus? Likes cats & beer!

Oh hey - you just stumbled upon a really great photographer! We had a great experience working with Rich. He's fun, full of energy, creative, and flexible. Added bonus? The man loves cats! A true cat lover! We worked with Rich for our wedding photography. After meeting him for a beer to get to know each other a bit, we shared some of our desires and ideas. We visited our venues with him, where he scouted out places to take photos, inspected lighting and texture, and suggested some ideas for enhancing the spaces. He helped us set up a timeline for our wedding day, and then was the person who helped keep us on that timeline. He was easy to work with and put us at ease throughout the day. He worked with our ideas and remembered that we wanted to do things that we ended up forgetting up during the hubbub of the day. He also brought along a really cool assistant photographer. We got photo samples back in a very timely manner (within a week I think), and then got the final edits back within the promised time period. We are very pleased with ourselves for choosing Rich - and look back on our photos more frequently than we expected to. If you're looking for professional, creative, easy to work with photographer with mad skill - this is your dude. Plus, he likes cats.

Sent on 03/28/2019
    Rich Paprocki Photography 25
    Rich Paprocki Photography 26
    Rich Paprocki Photography 27

Rich Paprocki Photography's reply:

Cats! O man, I love you guys! Thanks for the kind review, and I hope to see you both very soon when you make your way back to New York!