Ricci Photography Reviews

11 | Albuquerque, NM

11 Reviews for Ricci Photography

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2018

Roy is one of the most professional individuals we've ever met! He kept us up to date and of every detail. His eye for photography is spot on. We are so happy we were able to find him. His presence made our wedding day a little bit less stressful. He helped point us in the right direction when we had no idea what was going on. I would definitely recommend his services!

Bianca · Married on 10/08/2017

Roy is the definition of quality and amazing! He was an absolute joy to work with and really made our day enjoyable. He was very creative with each photo to capture a wide variety. Highly recommend Roy!

Bobbi JO · Married on 09/30/2016

Roy Ricci with Ricci Photography is terrific to work with; he is a very fun and creative photographer. He also was very patient with our family trying to get everyone set up for a group pictures (it was like herding cats) and no idea we had was too weird for him. LOL. The next morning after our wedding he had already sent us some teaser pics and within a week we had the dvd of all the pics and they were amazing. The night before our original wedding date my husband and his family suffered a tragic loss and we were forced to cancel at the last minute. Roy worked with us and our Wedding Planner to reschedule on a later date and was very understanding and extended our contract out to the new date. I will not hesitate to hire Roy for any photographer needs we may have in the future and highly recommend him. Thank you Roy!

Colleen · Married on 10/10/2015

Roy is very professional. He is personable and funny. His photographs are breathtaking and fun!

Tonie · Married on 10/01/2015

Roy was so caring and comforting throughout our wedding day,with a great sense of humour that showed perfectly in our wedding pictures that Roy professionally took of me and my wife on our wedding day,The photos were amazing and beautifully put together on a wonderful pictured DVD for us the take home and share with our loved ones and close friends,you will not be disappointed,Roy is brilliant at what he does and really does not charge much at all for his work,if you want a kind and caring individual with a heart of gold to take amazing pictures of you and your loved ones on your wedding day,to capture all the important memories of your heart felt wedding than Roy is definitely the person to go with,yes you know you want to Book him ,go ahead the best thing your your do today,also check out his wife Kelly Atkins,great Officant whom will make you at ease throughout the ceremony,great couple who really will make your day so special and magical

Monica · Married on 09/05/2015

Our wedding pictures were wonderful!! Roy helped us relax and enjoy our ceremony. We had such a good time and that is reflected in our pictures. I cannot say enough good things about Roy Ricci and his photography! Everyone of my guests just love him and he made everyone feel special on my special day too that was so nice.

• I

D'Ann/Maricia · Married on 06/30/2014

Roy was an absolute delight to work with. He immediately put us at ease, and being someone that is not overly fond of photographs, I found myself more than willing to do what was suggested. Roy has a wonderful sense of humor which really helped to ignore the camera. He was open to our suggestions to some photos and one of our favorite "teaser" pictures was a spontaneous moment during the photographic session after the wedding. We would highly recommend him to anyone wishing to have a talented photographer work with them for any event.

Roy is an awesome photograher, not only was he all of the above he has the most patience when it comes to children. When one enjoys their work, it is as if it's not work at all. It is more as if one is not working at all. Ones work show this. Roy is that one. : ) He works with you where you need to go or what you want in the picture. The pictures we received are beautiful. They look lively. We all were very pleased with the service we received from Roy!

Sharon · Married on 05/23/2014

Melanie · Married on 03/31/2012

Roy was AMAZING. He was available when we asked, he was professional and on time, and the pictures we got were so beautiful. He spent time to edit them and gave us 1 CD each for the wedding and reception, which both turned out amazing. I was VERY happy with Roy and Ricci Photography and would use them again without so much as a second thought!