Ricci Ocampos Films Reviews

58 Reviews for Ricci Ocampos Films

• Sydney

Sydney M. · Getting married on 12/04/2021

Ricci is the best!

As a wedding planner, I love working with Ricci for wedding videography. He is SO good at what he does and really captures the essence of the day. Ricci is friendly, kind and just an all around pleasure to work with. I look forward to working with Ricci again in the future!

Sent on 12/16/2020
  • Carissa

Carissa · Married on 03/28/2021

Best videographer in town

from the moment I saw your video from another la Belle bride I knew I wanted you as my videographer! You’re videos truly are like watching a movie, you have a truly amazing gift for what you do! You’re presence was so calming & you made sure to get all the moment I didn’t think of during such a busy day! I am so so thankful I was lucky enough to have you with us on our big day & I will recommend you for year to come!

Sent on 03/30/2021
  • Katie

Katie B. · Married on 03/19/2021

Amazing videographer!

Ricci was so amazing and fun to work with! He has amazing energy, great ideas for different shots, and made being video taped all day feel so natural! Our highlight video is so special to us because it’s like we get to relive the day over and over again. He captured all the important moments and did an amazing job putting it together! He was the best!

Sent on 05/07/2021

Madison J. · Married on 03/05/2021

Tampa Museum of Fine Arts

Ricci Ocampos captured my brother and sister-in-law’s wedding 5 years ago and after seeing his work, I knew there was no one else better to record my wedding. He sent me the wedding highlight video a few weeks after my wedding and once again he has delivered an amazing highlight wedding video. He is unbelievably talented & we were so blessed to have him apart of our day. I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts ❤️

Sent on 04/12/2021

Drew · Married on 02/14/2021

Top Notch Operation

Great guy, pleasure to work with, professional equipment, and knows how to get the shot. I was hesitant on paying for video but the wife insisted - Ricci’s prices couldn’t be beat and after seeing the outcome I wouldn’t think twice about the cost. So happy we have these videos to share and look back on. Thanks Ricci!!

Sent on 04/02/2021
  • Na'Iyma

Na'iyma T. · Married on 09/27/2020

The best part of our wedding

So heres the thing, our wedding video was probably the most important thing to me outside of getting married and Ricci was the first vendor we booked a year out lol. I immediately fell in love with his work and spent my days watching and crying over all of his videos. He was amazing at our wedding and exceeded our expectations. He worked really well with our photographer and his work is one of a kind. He really makes your video look like you and your husband are the stars and you're about to watch the best love story of your life. I would highly recommend him !!! Best video and experience :)

Sent on 02/17/2021

Dolly · Married on 07/18/2020

We chose Ricci Ocampos Films as he provided services to my sister in law/brother 5 years ago. Ricci and team were originally recommended by a friend....they did NOT disappoint our family! Ricci and his team were incredibly responsive, professional and made us feel at ease throughout the entire wedding process. The day of the wedding Ricci and his team were all beyond AMAZING! They had us laughing and brought such a positive happy vibe with them. Our entire bridal party commented in the days after about how awesome Ricci and the team were and wanted their info for future events our friends and family were intensely waiting to watch the full video since we shared the “trailer” version that Ricci provided. Once we received the full video, we had a watch party since everyone was thrilled to watch it! . HIGHLY RECOMMEND RICCI OCAMPOS FILMS!!!!

Sent on 01/08/2018
  • Helen

Helen N. · Married on 06/06/2020

Best videographer!

Ricci did an amazing job with our wedding video! He was so professional and extremely flexible with our schedules. He also went out of his way to add special elements to the video to make it special and I for one cried so much watching my wedding video! I will be highly recommend him to everyone I know!

Sent on 01/29/2021
  • Haley

Haley H. · Married on 02/29/2020

Spectacular

Ricci is extremely talented!! If you decide to have a video I would absolutely recommend him for every event! Be prepared to have a box of tissues near by because every time I watch my video which has been well over 💯 times by now and I cry every time “happy tears of course!” His editing skills will blow your mind! My guests even told me they loved ricci and his second shooter because they really engaged with my guests! Check him out you will definitely be blown away!

Sent on 08/24/2020
  • Haylee

Haylee S. · Married on 01/12/2020

Wedding video 1/12/20

Ricci did an AMAZING job on my wedding video. He completely exceeded my expectations!!!!! The editing, the shots and the music all made it feel like a personal movie! I couldn’t stop watching it. I am so happy with it. He captured every moment perfectly! I cannot thank him enough for this video that I will cherish forever!

Sent on 02/19/2020
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 11/30/2019

Absolutely awesome to work with

We are so glad we met Ricci at one of the wedding conventions in Orlando. He was really professionally, friendly, and fun to work with. Our big day went smooth and getting the top tier package was well worth it (add the crane and slo mo booth). Ricci is a must for every wedding!!! We couldn’t have asked for a better videographer.
    Thanks Ricci! :)

Sent on 05/14/2020
  • Christina

Christina D. · Married on 11/09/2019

Review of Videographer Ricci Ocampos

A colleague of mine recommended Ricci to me and I am extremely happy that she did. After I first contacted Ricci, he called me and I felt a connection to him right away as we spoke on the phone. He was in contact with me along the way as I planned my wedding. On my wedding day he was such a joy to work with, although he didn't make it fell like work at all. He was funny, knowledgeable and extremely patient. He knew different ways for me to pose and things to do to put together our amazing wedding video. Ricci captured our wedding day perfectly and he edited everything in such a unique way. I feel like a movie star as I watch the video. The feelings of our wedding day came rushing back as I watch the video so perfectly put together.

Sent on 06/10/2020
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing, amazing, amazing I’m speechless

Ricci Ocampos is a true artist, the amazing shots, transitions, music, the story he told with my wedding video. I am in awe of how my highlight video turned out. He was very easy to work with and had great communication. The footage he took was amazing! He captured the motion of the day and was able to tell a beautiful story. I am so happy I hired Ricci Ocampos as my videographer snd would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for someone!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Katlynn V. · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding Videography

Ricci, TJ and I are so beyond grateful for the beautiful video you created of our special day. It literally brings me to tears. Your attention to detail, your calming presence throughout the day was incredible. We are so blessed to have had our be part of our day and we are so thankful for capturing memories that we will cherish forever!!! ❤️

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Emily

Emily T. · Married on 05/25/2019

You Won't Regret It!

My family has known Ricci Ocampos for many years.... even since before he even had a videography business. When I was growing up, I would watch his wedding videos and always thought they were very UNIQUE and special!! When I got engaged, he was the FIRST vendor we booked. He had a variety of package options and at a fair price. He is extremely personable and professional and responds quickly to inquiries. We are SO HAPPY with our wedding highlights video which he delivered within a month of our wedding! We've received so many compliments on his work. Highly recommend him. You won't regret it!! Thank you RIcci for making our wedding video dreams come true!!! You are awesome!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Lindsey · Married on 05/11/2019

Loooove my wedding video!!!

Ricci did a wonderful job capturing our special day! He’s laid back and so easy to work with, and he’s brilliant when it comes to filming weddings. We recently received our wedding highlights video from our May 11 wedding at the Sandpearl. I love it so much, I can’t stop watching it. I feel like we’re in a super cool movie trailer for the greatest movie of all time. If you don’t believe me, check out his website and see some of the videos for yourself!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 04/20/2019

Easy to work with

Ricci was an absolute dream to work with. the preview video was absolutely gorgeous and it has been amazing to look back on when we think about our big day. We are still waiting on our FINAL video and can't wait for it to come. Ricci was kind and attentive and super organized. you won't go wrong by working with him!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Ronen · Married on 07/07/2018

Overall Ricci did a fantastic job and we couldn’t be happier! He was very professional and knew what he was doing. We are so excited to see the preview video of our wedding and full length video! Thank you Ricci for an amazing job!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Nathalia · Married on 05/13/2018

Ricci has been the videographer for most of my bridesmaid so I had seen his work already, but i'm so in love with my video! He is super attentive and gets all the right shots ad angles. He was very kind and so good at working with different photographers. He didn't show up in any pictures! It was an amazing experience! I was super relaxed and everything turned out PERFECT! :D Thank you Ricci!!!!!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Tiffany · Married on 04/13/2018

I first met Ricci only a few months prior to my wedding at a bridal show! I didn't think I wanted a videography but I am beyond happy that we hired him! The video he was showing at the bridal show was absolutely stunning and his packages were very reasonable! He was very enthusiastic and I was super excited to see what he would do with my venue! The day of my wedding, him and his son were the two videographers and were just absolutely amazing! They got shots that I never would have even thought of! A two months after my wedding, I got over a 5 minute highlight video and balled my eyes out! It literally looks like a movie trailer! He did such an amazing job between choosing shots and the music to go along with it! Even throughout the process, he was just so amazing to work with and the finished product is just stunning! I can't wait for the blu-ray discs and the USB of my full wedding video!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Stacy · Married on 11/25/2017

Ricci went above and beyond for my wedding. I can’t thank him and his team enough. When I received my video it brought tears and smiles to my face. Everyone loved it. He is so professional and he really cares. Thank you Ricci for allowing me tom re-live the best day of my life!!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Laura · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I had the best experience with Ricci! A videographer for us was a last minute thought for us but Ricci came highly recommended. We didn't have the chance to meet him before our big day but you would've never known. We were so comfortable shooting with him and over half the time we didn't even notice them (which I think is huge on your wedding day because you already have a thousand other people trying to pull you in different directions). Ricci was also very flexible when it came to figuring out timing and what was most important to us. Very cool thing too - he has a drone so we got some really cool footage of the ocean since we had our wedding on a beach. I also loved the fact he had another photographer with him so he was really able to capture myself and my husband at the same time from different viewpoints. Ricci and his team was very prompt when it came to the day of and as well as getting us or video! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him and his team!! Here is the link to our preview :) https://vimeo.com/250426090

Sent on 01/13/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/15/2017

Ricci and his team were very professional and transformed our perfect day into a beautiful highlights video that we will be able to cherish forever! We absolutely love it!!

Sent on 06/04/2017
  • Ashley Felix

Ashley · Married on 04/01/2017

Ricci Ocampos and his team were absolutely amazing! From the beginning of the day to the end of our night, he made sure everything was perfect for us! I am extremely particular when it comes to cinematography and photography; we are so impressed with their work and they truly captured our wedding experience. On the wedding day, I didn't even realize they were there. They got all of the best shots without even being noticed, which is exactly what we were looking for! So many people have come to us and told us how impressed they are with our wedding video. Even on the wedding day, people came up to us and expressed their liking of Ricci and his team. I would definitely recommend him to anyone getting married and will continue referring him out to future brides! People may forget about hiring a videographer for the day of their wedding, but let me tell you, it is probably one of the best things we did! Ricci is so detailed, organized and fun to be around! I couldn't say enough about how happy and impressed we are with his work. Thank you so much, Ricci! - Mal & Ashley Felix

Sent on 05/04/2017

Kani · Married on 04/01/2017

Ricci s services were EXCELLENT!! The video is incredibly beautiful!! Absolutely amazing!! He truly has extraordinary talent!! We are greatful for choosing Ricci Campos! The perfect choice!

Sent on 01/07/2018