Riccardo Studios Reviews

Riccardo Studios 5
Riccardo Studios 6
Riccardo Studios 7

Arianna Interlandi · Married on 10/06/2018

Doesn’t get better than Riccardo!

Honestly could not have had a better experience than we did with Riccardo Studios! They captured every single moment & detail of our wedding perfectly. We are forever grateful that we chose them for our special day. Every single person that has watched our same day edit complimented it! You guys seriously out did yourselves! Thank you again!

Riccardo Studios 8
    Riccardo Studios 9
    Riccardo Studios 10
    Riccardo Studios 11

Jennifer · Married on 09/08/2018

The team of people that work at Riccardo Studios are so bad ass! It is a guarantee that they will make your wedding day and not only make you feel like a celebrity the day of your wedding but they will deliver photos and videos that will exceed all your expectations. It has been such an amazing experience from the very start. The teamwork of this company and the compassion will show through the effort and work they provide. I’m grateful that I hired a reliable company which had allowed us to relive our wedding day through the photos and videos. They work so well together as a team and my guests have been raving about my same day edit! If it’s one thing that’s a must it’s always the photos and video! Make sure to get that same day edit and drone!

krista · Married on 09/01/2018

Karla Barreto & Jeffrey Borden · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing photography and video

We got married on August 18, 2018, and our photos are fabulous, lovely and amazing. We choose them based on a recommendation and since the first day, they were involved in all the details and made it easy to choose the package and schedule everything. Anthony and his crew did photos and videos all day for us and they were extremely professional. We felt very comfortable in every shoot, they went above and beyond. As silly as it sounds, we felt so special like top models and the results were the most beautiful memories that we can have for our wedding day. Nice job guys we couldn't have asked for better results!
    We can’t wait to see the video.

Riccardo Studios 12
    Riccardo Studios 24
    Riccardo Studios 25
  • Z

Zaira · Married on 07/14/2018

Thank you Riccardo Studios for your amazing job. We could not have imagined how beautiful our pictures turned out to be. Every special moment was captured beautifully for us to remember and cherish. We are so happy and grateful to have had such a wonderful experience.

Riccardo Studios 26
    Riccardo Studios 27

Nicholas · Married on 06/23/2018

Both photographer and videographer were on time and very helpful to get the event going on time. They were very professional, courteous and pleasant to make sure everything was going smoothly. We had a lot of grandchildren and the vendors were very patient and understanding and enjoying taking their pictures. We would definitely recommend their services anytime.

Nick · Married on 06/23/2018

Very pleased with their professionalism, courtesy and understanding throughout the affair. Would definitely recommend them 100%.

Cristina · Married on 06/22/2018

Such a pleasure working with Riccardo Studios. Words cannot describe how happy i am with them. They are so friendly and make you laugh so it’s easy to smile in pictures. The quality of their work is exceptional!! They go over evrything step by step so you know exactly whats going on. Would definitely recommend :)

Riccardo Studios 28
    Riccardo Studios 29

Elena · Married on 05/19/2018

I used Riccardo Studios for my wedding on May 19th 2018. Anthony and his team were awesome. They made everything so easy and fun and made us feel so comfortable throughout the day. My husband hates taking pictures and even he agreed that they weren't "annoying" photographers and were easy to get along with and joke with throughout the day. It poured the day of my wedding but they still managed to get gorgeous shots of us in Long Island City. I was really happy with the proofs I saw in my online album and after my honeymoon I'll be picking out pictures for thank you cards and wedding albums. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for someone to capture special moments.

Lee · Married on 04/14/2018

Riccardo Studios were both professional and creative. The entire team - photography, cinema and cinematography were detail oriented and fun to work with!! Just got married (4/14/18) and we Highly recommend Riccardo Studios!

Nicole · Married on 03/31/2018

Loves Ricardo’s studios ! They captured every moment from our wedding ! Anthony and Joe were amazing ! I would definitely recommend this company . Thank you for everything

Krista · Married on 03/24/2018

Anthony and his whole team were so amazing. It was more than i could of ever imagined. They made everything so smooth that day everything ran on time. They made sure every important picture was taken before the reception so that my husband and I could enjoy the whole night. They made the whole experience so much fun and captured every amazing moment of that day. Anthony is great at communicating with you. Every time i had a question or had to be annoying lol he was always available to email me or call me. My videographers who came to my house and my husbands were so talented. They made us the most beautiful same day edit video. I cant even express my gratitude enough for what an amazing job this team did. They are so much fun, they make you feel so comfortable they made the whole day so special for us and it is something that we will always cherish and remember thanks to them. They will not disappoint you I promise!!!!!

Lindsey · Married on 01/20/2018

AMAZING !!!! Honestly, we do not know where to begin. My husband and I hired Riccardo Studios for our wedding photograohy and video. Throughout the entire planning process, the wedding day, and afterwards Joe, Anthony and the entire Riccardo Team exceeded all expectations. We can honestly say that our wedding would not have been complete without them. They are creative, unique, and truly a pleasure to work with. Talk about professionalism they are the complete package. They were prompt and came with such energy making you feel like a movie star. Guests over a month later are still talking about our Recap video. They captured every single moment leaving my husband and I memories that will last a lifetime!!!

Anna · Married on 08/13/2017

Anthony and Joe and the entire Riccardo team was EXCEPTIONAL! I hired them for my wedding video and photography (wedding date was August 13, 2017)and i am so happy that i did. Family and friends thought they were on set for a movie when they arrived to my venue, i had a crane and drone along with 7 members of the Riccardo team for photo and video. Joe (who handled video) was amazing and surprised me while i was on my honeymoon by completing my video trailer in just a few days. It made me and husband cry and relive our day all over again! It was posted to Facebook so i was able to send the link to everyone we loved instantly and post on our own Facebook pages. I have had so many people message me and tell me they cried watching our video and they couldn't believe how well put together the video was! i loved how quickly he put it all together and still was able to capture every moment and tell our story-It was truly a fairytale! Anthony handled my photos and WOW i am OBSESSED! Let me just tell you Anthony will do just about ANYTHING to get the best shot. He was laying on the floor, being silly with my ring bearer and flower girl to make them stay and smile for the shot, and even helped me stop crying right before walking down the aisle. He was really just a joy to work with. I had a very large italian wedding and the entire team made sure to take photos of everyone. It was such a nice surprise looking through my proofs and seeing all of the pictures they had taken for us. Before i got my photos i was worried we didnt have enough pictures, but i was wrong! They were everywhere and took photos of just about everyone!! I am so happy i trusted Riccardo Studios to capture the most important day of our lives. I am extremely happy with their service !! Thank you so much Anthony, Joe and the rest of the Riccardo team!! xoxo

AnnMarie · Married on 07/23/2017

The entire Riccardo Studios photo and video crew were amazing! They truly helped make our wedding day the most memorable day of our lives. They captured every special moment beautifully. I have never seen a same day edit video with so much detail and special effects. Til this day, my family and I watch it over and over. Starting with the morning, the crew entered my house with the utmost professionalism. My mom and I had been worried about preparing everything and making sure the day went smoothly. They took care of everything for us and guided us every step of the way. We didn’t have to think of anything. They made me feel calm, relaxed and had great senses of humor. They felt like part of the family. A very special thanks to Joey, Anthony, Tony and the rest of the fabulous crew for making our wedding day unforgettable and the best day of our lives.
    AnnMarie & Luigi 7/23/17

Alyssa · Married on 06/24/2017

Best photographer and videographer in NY! I can't say enough on how amazing they were on my wedding day. A day that is usually hectic, they made it that much easier for my husband, family and I to enjoy our beautiful day. All the pictures are absolutely beautiful and they knew exactly what we were looking for. Just from meeting with us a few times before our wedding day they saw our vision. The video clip they made to show on our wedding day was absolutely breath taking. I can't stop watching it and I've received tons of compliments! I would highly recommend Ricardo Studios and I plan to have them by our side during the other important moments of our life. You guys are the best!

Cindy · Married on 06/03/2017

I knew Anthony was the one from the moment we met. I have to admit I'm a bit of a control freak to begin with and planning my wedding I was scared to put my trust in anyone. However, Anthony instantly made me feel so at ease with his professionalism and friendly demeanor. He was quick and responsive to every question that I had which made me trust him completely. On the day of our wedding he made sure everything went perfect and it did!!!!

Anthony has a unique way of capturing all of those special moments. Each and every one of my photos is absolutely STUNNING, that it's taking me forever to choose which ones go into our album.

Thank you Anthony & everyone at Riccardo Studios for capturing the love and beauty of our wedding day. My husband and I are beyond grateful that we found you!! We will forever recommend Riccardo Studios to our family and friends. Anthony is absolutely the best!!!
    -Cindy & Justin

Andrea · Married on 05/28/2017

AMAZING!!...This doesn't even begin to describe how great Riccardo Studios was at our wedding this past May. These guys did such an incredible job with our photos and video; Steve and I couldn't be more thrilled with their work! We had a huge bridal party (about 20), even had 6 kids under the age of 6...Anthony, Marc, Tony and all of Riccardo's staff really brought everyone together to make some of the most beautiful shots we've ever seen! They had such great control over the kids, made them smile and laugh, and got some of the cutest shots of them! They were so personable, creative, and artistic. Whether they had to climb through trees, stop traffic, or get us into a private bar for intimate shots...they came through! Thank you Riccardo Studios! We HIGHLY recommend them for anyone's special occasion! Book them today!

Christina · Married on 05/19/2017

Anthony and his crew are amazing to work with.
    They are very professional and know how to get things done. They also did my engagement shoot for us as well. Overall they were great to work with! They are the best in the business! I would highly recommend them for any event.

Eileen · Married on 04/08/2017

Riccardo Studios did a fantastic job in making our day so very special. Their professionalism and courteous demeanour made the day go by so smoothly . Thank you for being a part of our special day!

Marjorie · Married on 02/04/2017

my husband and I first saw Riccardo studios at a friends wedding shortly after we were engaged, they creativeness behind the work is what really drew me in. I looked them up online and instantly fell in love with their work. After meeting with them i knew they were going to be the best for the job and capture our special day. The day of my wedding the guys were great had me laughing all day, joking with me, my husband and each other. when we receives our proofs i was completely blown away with their work. every photo was even better than i expected!!!

Rosaria · Married on 10/08/2016

We will forever be grateful for Riccardo cinemas for capturing the most beautiful moments on the best day of our lives!!Pick Riccardo Cinemas for your film and photography on your special day and it is a guarantee you will not be disappointed!! Can not thank Anthony and Joseph enough for their hard work patience and professionalism. Their staff was punctual, professional, and knew exactly what they were doing and how to work their magic. They were efficient in making sure we ran according to schedule so we could get all necessary shot in, and allowing us to enjoy our party!! My only complaint is there were to many beautiful photos in the thousands of photos taking, making it difficult to not choose them all!!!

Christina · Married on 10/08/2016

Anthony Lavignani and his crew at Riccardo studios are amazing to work with. Anthony is incredibly attentive--he answers calls, texts, and emails on short notice. He worked with me and my family to get to know us so that we were all incredibly comfortable around him on my big day. His crew was phenomenal. They joked around during the morning and when we were taking many posed photos so that I have great shots of everyone naturally laughing. We are working on putting together my proofs and book now and he is still a pleasure!

Rosanna · Married on 09/24/2016

All the guys at Riccardo Studios are truly great! They know what they are doing and do it well, not only are they great photographers, they have great personalities! We had a blast working with them. My eldest sister used them for her wedding and the moment I got engaged it was even a question on if I was going to use them too! Further more my other sister is getting married in April and will be using them as well! Their work is beautiful. By far they were my favorite vendor to deal with!