Ribeiro Events Reviews

55 Reviews for Ribeiro Events

• Dana

Dana B. · Married on 04/22/2021

Unbelievably amazing!

It’s hard to sum up our experience working with Maja in a short review. From the moment we met with her, we knew we were in great hands. She took her time explaining everything, listening to us, and guiding us. We never felt pressured to do more with her nor did we ever feel that she was trying to upsell us either. In fact, she was very considerate of our budget and Over delivered. She always put us first and made sure we were taken care of. She was also very responsive and communicative throughout the process, constantly checking in including the week of, morning of and throughout the day. Everything she did for our wedding was beautiful and exceeded our expectations. She took all the stress out of it all and made sure we were happy. So many things about our ceremony elements that I didn’t even think about but Maja took the time to think of them and make recommendations. Her style is beautiful and while that’s a huge factor, there’s something to be said about her unparalleled customer service and personalized approach. Honestly, we cannot say enough great things about working with her, probably the best decision we made after getting married. :) We HIGHLY recommend working with Ribeiro Events and Maja!

Sent on 04/25/2021

Ribeiro Events's reply:

My sweet Dana. Words cannot describe how much I appreciate your kind words. ❤ I am so happy and blessed to do job that I do so I can met more amazing people like you and make their most memorable day beautiful. It was our absolute pleasure! God bless your love forever!
  • Eliana

Eliana F. · Married on 04/18/2021

Very Above and Beyond

Maja does everything in her power to fit into your budget! She responded to all of my questions, went above & beyond her line of service, delivered my flowers to me in a timely manner, & gave us arrangements that were much more beautiful than what i could have imagined!

Sent on 04/23/2021

Ribeiro Events's reply:

Thank you so much sweet Eliana it was our absolute pleasure. Wish you life full of love and happiness.Blessings from Ribeiros!

Katherine · Married on 04/11/2021

Excellent customer service

I absolutely loved my wedding day decorations. I had several different ideas about what Decorations and flowers I wanted. Maja did an excellent job at accommodating all of my desires and visions. She was very patient and understanding with me. She made the experience stress free and provided me with the reassurance I needed. Thank You Maja!

Sent on 04/12/2021

Ribeiro Events's reply:

Thank you so much sweet Katherine, it was my absolute pleasure to work with you. I appreciate your kind words and being amazing bride that i always wish for. God bless you and Brian forever! Love, Maja
  • Kathy

Kathy C. · Married on 04/10/2021

Excelente service /

Maya was the sweetest ! Sooo talented I will honestly have her in mind for future events. She helped me through my whole wedding planning. Giving me ideas. Working perfectly with my budget. The room looked beautiful and all my guest were so impressed with my flower arrangements. Totally recommend her and her services.

Sent on 04/12/2021

Ribeiro Events's reply:

Thank you so much for kind words my lovely Kathy i would do it all over again for you. God bless your love forever. Love, Maja
  • Yesenia

Yesenia S. · Married on 01/17/2021

Exceptional

Within moments of meeting Maja my husband and I instantly made a connection and knew she was the right fit for us. We hired her on the spot and it was the best decision we made. Maja is not only an amazing person she is exceptional at her job. Maja somehow takes your vision and turns your wedding dreams into a reality. Our wedding went by with a blink of an eye, but we enjoyed every minute because of Maja. Never once were we stressed everything was handled for us. We got to eat, drink, dance, it was the most magical night in our lives, a dream come true. Thank you for all that you do and for who you are, fun, sweet and an overall boss! We love you Maja and you will always have a special place in our hearts. 10/10 most defiantly recommend.

Sent on 02/02/2021

My sweet Yesenia and Javier
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this beautiful kind words. It means so much to me. I loved every moment of planning and designing your beautiful wedding. I wish you love, joy and happiness. We love you and appreciate you!

Julie P. · Married on 01/01/2021

Amazing experience

Within minutes of meeting Maya, I knew I had to hire her. We had 6 months of plan our wedding and we were getting married during covid, so things were a bit more different. She def. knew the ins and outs of planning a wedding and made me feel very calm throughout the entire process of planning. Never once did she leave me hanging when I had a question or requested for something. She was hands on with everything. I can't thank her enough because with the help of Maya, we were able to have our dream wedding with no hiccups. "Best wedding ever" we've heard all night long with our family and friends! Thank you again Maya!

Sent on 01/07/2021

Ribeiro Events's reply:

Thank you my beautiful Julie! I loved every moment of it. We wish you and Lee lifetime of happiness you are so perfect together. God bless your wonderful family!
  • Lilianny

Lilianny S. · Married on 11/06/2020

Couldn’t have done it without the

Working with this two amazing souls was a pleasure. Both of them are professional, sweet, and they love what they do. Maya save me so many times from having a bride nervous breakdown, she was so supportive, understanding and always ready to help, always with a calming and assuring saying, always with a solution and alwaysss available the minute I needed her. Danilo made our ceremony the sweetest, keeping us always inform and secure.They were outstanding, and extremely supportive on every step of the way. I will recommend them 100 times to anyone any given day, because they are certainly my “to go” people for any upcoming event!

Sent on 11/07/2020

Ribeiro Events's reply:

Thank you my beautiful Lilianny you two deserve best. I am so happy that we were part of your beautiful wedding and that you were so sweet entire time. I appreciate kind words my dear. Blessings from Maya and Danilo

Gilda A. · Married on 10/31/2020

Fall Wedding

Amazing creations, great attention to detail and so easy to work with. I was in awe from my bouquet and the color scheme she chose. I gave her a simple idea of a fall themed wedding and she was able to translate that immaculately unto the most amazing arrangements. I can’t stress enough how much I would recommend Ribeiro events!

Sent on 11/08/2020

Ribeiro Events's reply:

My sweet Gilda thank you so much for beautiful words i appreciate you and i am happy that you were happy with everything. We wish you and Kevin lifetime of happiness 💘
  • Brittney

Brittney H. · Married on 10/09/2020

A dream come true!

Maja truly made our dream wedding day come true. From coordinating our beautiful wedding, to making our AMAZING floral arrangements, I truly am in awe of her and her work. Communication was never an issue. Whenever I needed Maja day or night, I knew that I could always count on her! She is so organized and very professional. Maja always had the perfect solution when something unexpected would come up. She made sure that my husband and I were stress free on our wedding day... and also the weeks leading up to our wedding! She also made sure and made it a point that we enjoyed ourselves at our wedding. I can go on and on about Maja and about how she’s made such an incredible impact on our life. I can definitely say that I would recommend to ANYONE in a heartbeat. We love you, Maja!

Sent on 10/23/2020

Ribeiro Events's reply:

My beautiful Brittney thank you from the bottom of my heart for this kind words. I love my job because I get to work with people like you. You are bride I wish to have every time. Thank you for being amazing always and for wonderful chance you gave me to be part of your wedding. Cheers and blessings! Love you!

Gustavo · Married on 09/18/2020

Wedding coordinator

Maja was exceptional, putting a wedding together is not easy task but Maja made everything so simple and kept everything on track even when the unexpected happens. Most importantly she made sure that me and my wife got to enjoy our wedding. We would definitely recommend Maja.

Sent on 09/19/2020

Dear Gustavo and Tamara,
    Thank you so much it was my absolute pleasure. Working with you was pleasant and I appreciate you very much! Blessings!

Lauren M. · Married on 02/29/2020

Over the top amazing!!!

I can’t say enough amazing things about Maja and her crew, she went over the top and I hired her two weeks before my wedding and she came through and gave me the most magical floral arrangements I’ve ever seen. Nobody will beat her prices so save yourself time getting other quotes. You will not be disappointed when you hire her.

Sent on 03/02/2020

Ribeiro Events's reply:

Thank you sweetheart it was my absolute pleasure you were such a wonderful bride to work with. We wish you happy and healthy life together!

Lizett G. · Married on 02/14/2020

Maja at Ribeiro Events was amazing!

Extremely happy with the service by Maja at Ribeiro events on our wedding day 02-14-2020! She really went above and beyond to make it all happen (as planned) for our special day! The flowers were so beautiful and really created the ambiance I was looking for at our Vday wedding! Maja was very professional and in control of managing our wedding day from start to finish so we could relax and enjoy the moment without stress. Highly recommend!! Thanks Maja!

Sent on 12/21/2020

Ribeiro Events's reply:

My sweet Lizette thank you so much for kind words. I loved being part of your beautiful wedding and working with you guys was such a pleasure. God bless your beautiful family!

Mariolys C. · Married on 12/21/2019

Beyond Excellence

Let me start by saying Maja was an angel sent from heaven to help us with our wedding.
    My husband and I were very stressed and drained from all the planning, so we decided to look for a coordinator who would help us at least throughout the whole month before. That's when our venue recommended Ribeiro Events, the best thing that could have happened to us. The moment we met Maja, she made sure we left all that stress behind and started to enjoy what was left of the planning journey. We instantly felt so relieved!! We originally hired her as a day-of/month-of coordinator, but we loved her so much we ended up doing also flowers and rentals with her. Yes, we turned down the rest of our vendors for her. BEST DECISION EVER, btw!!
    Maja was so flexible and so easy to work with, so responsible, professional, and she adjusted to our budget. She is very dedicated to her work, has an amazing personality, and really CARES about her couples. As the day was getting closer and a couple of inconvenients arose, she managed to find solutions and to keep us calmed throughout the process. She would check on us everyday to make sure we were ok. I thought it was the sweetest thing!
    Our day was everything we dreamed of and more, it was a fairytale. It went as smoothly as it could go; we loved EVERYTHING ABOUT IT and so did our guests. It was all thank to her and her husband Danilo, who is another sweetheart. They went above and beyond to make every single detail of our vision come to life and made sure we had the best day ever!

You won't regret hiring them!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Ribeiro Events's reply:

My sweet Mari. Words cannot describe gratitude I feel for your kind words and for choosing us to be part of your amazing wedding. I loved every moment of it. God bless your love your love forever
  • Alinalopez2

Alina L. · Married on 12/14/2019

Professional, kind, responsive!

Maja was a pleasure to work with. She executed my flower vision perfectly! I highly recommend this company, great quality, great value!

Sent on 12/23/2019

Veronica F. · Married on 11/05/2019

Extremely Caring

Ribeiro Events went above and beyond to make my day look special while understanding my concerns. They really made me feel like they cared and were there for me I would do it all over again with them without hesitation!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Ribeiro Events's reply:

Thank you dear Veronica it was our absolute pleasure. We appreciate you! We wish you long happy life!
  • Sharon B. · Married on 11/03/2019

Wonderful service

Maja made everything so EASY! The flowers and set up were gorgeous. The quality and ease of using her services are unbeatable for the price points. We were even able to get chiavari chairs from her for a great price. Maja is truly a pleasure to speak to, she's responsive at all times- message her *especially* if you're feeling overwhelmed! She's super helpful and kind!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Ribeiro Events's reply:

Dear Sharon. Thank you for choosing us to be your wedding florist and for your sweet words. Blessings from Ribeiros!
  • Y

Yudy · Married on 11/03/2019

Great Service. Friendly Staff

I have nothing but GREAT things to say about Ribeiro Events. Maja and her husband are awesome human beings. She is always available and ready to help. She will always make you feel special and that you are not alone. The flowers/decorations were beautiful and affordable. Highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/02/2019

Ribeiro Events's reply:

Thank you my sweet Yudeisy you were so sweet and kind and you made my job easy and pleasant. We loved being part of your beautiful wedding!
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 10/19/2019

Borges Wedding

Maja and her husband are an absolute pleasure to work with. They are extremely professional and caring. Maja goes out of her way to make sure you have the wedding of your dreams. I confidently recommend her for your wedding, you will be amazed at her creativity and love for her work.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Ribeiro Events's reply:

You are sweetheart thank you for sweet words. I always wish for sweet pleasant bride like yourself. Because of people you you i love what I do and I continue doing it with big passion. God bless your family!

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2019

The Best Wedding Coordinator!

My husband and I chose Maja and Danilo as our day of coordinators thanks to a recommendation from our photographer, Cortiella Photography. Our day was absolutely perfect, thanks to them. The whole process of wedding planning was super stressful for me, but every time I spoke with Maja, I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders. She has an amazing way of calming you down as she has so much experience coordinating weddings. Maja and Danilo made our entire wedding experience feel as stress free as possible. They were there to help out wherever needed. I don’t know how anyone could have a wedding without a coordinator and I truly believe our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without them!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Ribeiro Events's reply:

My beautiful Jessica thank you So much it was our absolute pleasure. We appreciate your kind words and we enjoyed being part of your beautiful wedding. Blessings!
  • Ariadna

Ariadna · Married on 04/28/2019

The absolute best!!

We came across Ribeiro events through a personal recommendation after telling my coworker how frustrating it was to find a florist that would not cost me my entire wedding budget! Maja was a blessing! Since the first day, she was very responsive and easy to work with. After chatting for a little and sending her a couple of ideas of what we wanted our decor to look like, we met a couple of times and she definitely made our reception and ceremony exactly what we wanted. She pays close attention to every detail and offered help constantly in the planning process even though she was hired as a coordinator for the day of. Maja's husband - Danilo, works alongside with her, they are definitely a power team! He was our officiant and performed a beautiful ceremony. Maja and Danilo are definitely recommended. The results were beyond our expectations, not a lot of brides can say they were able to enjoy cocktail hour, eat their dinner, cake, and dance and enjoy their reception.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Ribeiro Events's reply:

My beautiful Ariadna, it was our absolute pleasure we loved every moment of your beautiful wedding . We were blessed to have couple like you, so easy and so amazing to work with. I love my job because of people like you super organized and relaxed bride, super cool and positive fun groom bingo for us! Hugs and kisses!

Mariana S. · Married on 03/30/2019

The best florist and wedding planner

I LOVE MAJA, she is amazing at everything she does, she works with your budget and makes it beautfiul! i LOVED my bouquet and my centerpieces for the tables were beautiful, everyone complimented them and they took them home!!! not one of them were left. my bouquet was gorgeous, i still have it in water, and its still amazing. My buts and the flower girl pedals were also amazing. I wanted the chiavari chairs and an arch since my wedding was at the beach and she made it happen! the ceremony was beautiful and the reception was also beautiful and it was all thanks to her! i even asked her for a im waiting for my photographer to send me the pictures so i can share it with her! i recommend her to ANY BRIDE looking for the perfect wedding! shes so sweet and nice you wont regret it!!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Ribeiro Events's reply:

My sweet beautiful Mariana, thank you for amazing review you are such sweet person it was our absolute pleasure. God bless your family and your love forever!
  • Bret

Bret · Married on 03/29/2019

Ribeiro Events Made Our Wedding Magical

There is no one I recommend more highly than Maja and Danilo of Ribeiro Events. From the moment I met Maja, I was at ease about how things would go with our wedding. She was always available to answer questions and to provide feedback on all of our wedding decisions. They not only coordinated the wedding, but they also provided the most beautiful florals for our arch and centerpieces. We were blown away by how beautiful our wedding looked and our guests were in awe. Also, Maja is an absolute boss and kept the day on track and made sure that it was absolutely seamless for us. If you want a coordinator/florist that will not only make your wedding dreams come true, but also be an absolute delight to work with, Ribeiro Events is the way to go.

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 03/17/2019

The Best!!!!!!

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Ribeiro Events.
    Maja and her husband are superb. Not only are they extremely professional, they are warm, wonderful people who genuinely care that their clients are happy. Maja is very intuitive, and made suggestions for the arrangements, bouquets, and canopies that I absolutely fell in love with.
    I would recommend them for ANY event. Absolutely wonderful!!!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Ribeiro Events's reply:

Thank you my dear Stacey , it was so amazing to be part of your wedding. We appreciate your trust and your kind words. We are sending kisses and blessings! Maja and Danilo!

Kay D. · Married on 02/28/2019

Wedding On 2/23

Wow! She did a great job on our flowers am everything else. Whenever something came up she always fixed everything on wedding day. I was really sacred and nervous but she came to the rescue every time.. I look forward to working with them for future events. Thanks Maja for a great event. I will never forget how hard you worked even after you set up the wedding to make everything so great. I really can’t explain how perfect everything was. Thank You Maja ❤️

Sent on 02/23/2019

Ribeiro Events's reply:

Thank you sweet Kema, I am so happy that you loved everything. It was our absolute pleasure. I wish you to stay this happy forever! Kisses!
  • Sasha

Sasha V. · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing Vendor ❤️

Maja was such a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. I honestly miss our daily conversations 😂 I consider her a friend now. She helped me stick to my budget while still providing a luxurious feel to my special day. She went above and beyond to make sure I was happy, she even surprised me with a handmade arch. She truly is so special. It is also extremely convenient because not only is she a planner but she offers bar tending service, she provides her own decor, she is a florist and so much more. She is almost like a one stop shop. She is very flexible with payments and always willing to help the bride throughout all of planning. She contacts your vendors and tries to take as much stress of your shoulders as she can. I highly recommend this sweet sweet planner. She is kind, trustworthy, reliable and just an amazing person all around.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Ribeiro Events's reply:

Thank you my lovely Sasha for amazing review. I am so happy that you choose me to be part of your wedding. I love you and I'm thankful to have you as a friend. Sending so much love and blessings to your beautiful family!