Ribbon and Twine Floral Reviews

13 Reviews for Ribbon and Twine Floral

• Alex

Alex · Married on 07/29/2019

It was flawless

Working with Carolyn was a breeze! She responded promptly to messages! I sent her some inspiration photos of what I envisioned
    My wedding bouquet to look like, and she nailed it! She even dropped the flowers off to my Airbnb, which helped greatly to provide a stress free wedding day! 10/10 for my experience with Carolyn and her company!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Ribbon and Twine Floral's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot. We appreciate you choosing Ribbon and Twine Floral. Congratulations to you both on a beautiful marriage!!

Ashley V. · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

Carolyn was an absolute joy to work with! I was planning an intimate ceremony from Michigan and Carolyn made the process easy, smooth, & stress-free!! I had made bouquets for my bridesmaids, but knew I needed a professional to make the bridal bouquet. I sent Carolyn photos of my bridesmaids bouquets, as well as other bridal bouquets that I liked, & Carolyn made the best bouquet!!! It was perfect. I also purchased corsages and boutonnières, which were simple and elegant as well. I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Ribbon and Twine Floral's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, it was our absolute pleasure to create your bridal bouquet and other florals for your wedding. Congratulations to you both on a beautiful marriage!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/07/2018

Above and Beyond!

Ribbon and Twine was the perfect choice for our wedding flowers! Everything was skillfully and beautifully made from my bouquet, to our wedding arch, to our tables.

Cara had the incredible ability to take my jumbled description of the look and feel of my event and execute it above and beyond my expectations. She created unique arrangements that complimented the decorations I already had and truly took my event to the next aesthetic level- all while staying within my budget.

My favorite part about working with Cara was how sweet and caring she was with me. For example: She was sure to check if I had any specific flowers I preferred as we were planning, and on the day of the wedding, she helped ensure all the guys got their boutonnières on correctly. I mean, how sweet is she!?

Overall, it was a fun and simple process working with Cara, and I highly recommend her as your florist!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/10/2018

An excellent eye for beauty and a lot of fun to work with!

Ribbon & Twine is professional and excellent, attentive and customized. Carolyn has a lot of experience and knowledge, and an eye for color and design, but approaches the design with fun, to take the pressure off. I highly recommend Ribbon & Twine.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Pam · Married on 08/18/2018

We are so happy to have worked with Carolyn with Ribbon & Twine for our wedding! From our first consultation to our wedding day, Carolyn was amazing! Taking our vision into consideration, Carolyn created a beautiful masterpiece that added a special touch! Carolyn, many thanks to you for bringing everything to life with our beautiful arrangements, bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and all that you do! Everything you created was more than we could ever ask for! Thank you again SO much!!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Kory · Married on 09/16/2017

I had the most difficult time choosing a florist because I am so picky about flowers. When Caroline sent me her proposal, it felt like she really "got" me and she understood exactly the look I was going for. She was great at responding to my emails and addressing my concerns. She was also very responsive to my ideas of re-using arrangements from the ceremony at the reception ( several other florists I spoke to would not do this). The day of the wedding everything Caroline did was absolutely perfect, and exactly how I envisioned it. I had so many compliments on the table arrangements, which were one of my absolute favorite details. She also made small flower collars for our two dogs which turned out adorable.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Ribbon and Twine Floral's reply:

Thanks Kory, you and Ryan were a joy to work with!!

Carrie · Married on 07/02/2017

Beautiful flowers, easy to work with, professional!

Carolyn did such a good job with our wedding florals! I am so happy that we found her. Her prices were reasonable, and she was so easy to work with. She is organized, and I really appreciated her making an "inspiration board" online so that we could both communicate what kind of flowers and feel we were thinking. This way, we made sure we were on the same page. I was so happy with the way my bouquet turned out!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Carolyn · Married on 03/16/2017

I had a great experience working with Ribbon and Twine. They helped so much every step of the way and came up with some unique ideas using gorgeous flowers. They really took my vision and brought it to life!!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Kimberly · Married on 01/07/2017

The flowers for our wedding ceremony and reception were absolutely, positively beautiful. They were more gorgeous than we could have even imagined. Carolyn asked the right questions in order to help me come up with a vision and then she carried that vision forward. She exceeded all of mine and my families expectations. She did a marvelous job on every level. I would definitely recommend Carolyn and Ribbon and twine Floral.

Sent on 02/23/2017

Brian · Married on 01/05/2017

The crew at nRibbon & Twine are awesome people, professional and the arrangements were stunning! They did the floral design for my friends wedding as well as donated to my event in Boulder. The floral design at my friends wedding was beautiful! As well, I produce a special dinner in the dark event called The Blind Cafe Experience. Ribbon & Twine donates arrangements for the display before the guest enter the dark! You'll love working with Cara and the crew at Ribbon & Twine!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/01/2016

I used Ribbon and Twine Floral for my wedding flowers and I couldn't be happier. Carolyn was attentive and creative and I felt like she really understood my vision. On the day of my wedding her and her team exceeded my expectations and I was blown away by how gorgeous everything was!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Maggie B. · Married on 05/15/2015

Cara was amazing!!!

Cara was responsive and extremely creative! I loved working with her and devolving the image for my wedding together. I couldn’t be more grateful for all the care she put into our flowers. She knew so many different interesting varieties so that my bouquets looked beautiful and original!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Elif · Married on 01/27/2018

Ribbon and Twine was exactly what I had been looking for. I wanted contemporary ideas with clean, simple romantic environment. Carry knew exactly how to adjust to my vision. She shared ideas, researched prices, and found he exact items that I needed. She was prompt, enthusiastic, and professional. She is on the cutting edge of today’s trends, yet is expert at any era. It was a perfect and easy experience.

Sent on 03/07/2018