Rhythm of the Nite Reviews

33 | O Fallon, MO

33 Reviews for Rhythm of the Nite

Mackenzie · Married on 11/07/2015

Rhythm of the Nite played at our wedding reception. We had a 5 piece band, which included 1 horn. They were excellent! Everyone loved them. We still have people telling us how great they were. We met with Greg and went over all of the details, about two weeks before the wedding. I loved their style. They started out at dinner with Jazz and 50's tunes. They worked their way up in the decades, and ended the night with current chart toppers. It was fantastic! Great sound. Greg also emceed our reception, and he did a wonderful job.

Sent on 12/30/2015
  • I

Ilene · Married on 10/24/2015

My husband and I started following Greg around in late 2007 when we were planning our daughter's wedding for October 2008 and we have been following him ever since!!! We believe that Greg and Rhythm of the Nite band is the best band you can find in St. Louis. And to prove that statement we hired them once again for our 50th anniversary party this past October!!!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Elsie · Married on 10/16/2015

Rythm of the Nite, played at my daughters wedding and everyone raved how good they were and it showed by everyone being on the dance floor. Greg also played piano during the Ceremony transformation to the Reception while cocktails were served at the Westin Hotel by the ballpark. Would recommend Rythm of the Nite for any occasion, you just can't go wrong.

Sent on 01/06/2016

STEPHEN · Married on 12/06/2014

Greg and his band are simply the best. They made the event so enjoyable for all who attended. It was a pleasure to meet such a talented group and I will definitely be recommending his services to friends and family.

Sent on 12/28/2014

Leah · Married on 09/27/2014

Great band great entertainment! Perfect for weddings, had people dancing all night.

Sent on 01/03/2015

Can't say enough good things about this band. Many years of experience and it shows. Greg was very attentive to our wishes and very responsive when we had a million questions. Our wedding date was switched 4 months before the wedding and Greg said "no problem" and was very accomodating. All the guests said what wonderful music was played and people actually danced. I would recommend this band to anyone who can book them.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Keely · Married on 08/23/2014

Greg was wonderful to work with! The band is amazing and our guests danced the night away!! We highly recommend!!!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Very pleased with this vendor. We got a lot of positive comments from our guests. Dance floor was full all night.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Sherry · Married on 04/26/2014

The band was great to work with and fit right in with our family fun! Too bad we are finished with weddings as we would certainly use them again and recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/09/2015

These guys were SENSATIONAL !!! I'm a huge Springsteen fan. They learned 2 of Bruce's songs so I could sing with the band !! I was so-so, they were perfect ! Call Greg and sign these guys. You'll have a blast ! Ask him about throwing the cheap sunglasses to the dancers ! HAVE FUN ! Tommy

Sent on 12/13/2013

Meghan · Married on 10/12/2013

They were great. Everyone had a blast at the wedding. People were up dancing. It was a great event.

Sent on 11/15/2013

Chris · Married on 06/14/2013

The best Vendor we ended up having at our wedding, the band is simply excellent, no other way to put it. The value was incredible for the money and we cannot thank Greg and the band enough. If you have a chance to book them or see them play a show, Do not miss it!!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Very professional and easy to work with... we would highly recommend this group!

Sent on 11/09/2013

Meghan · Married on 09/16/2012

Rhythm of the Night played at our wedding reception and made a special night for us special for everyone there. When we met with Greg, the band leader, in advance he took notes and made sure that he had everything exactly how we wanted. During the reception the band sounded great, got everyone going on the dance floor, and did a great job of accommodating requests while keeping with our song list. We had numerous compliments on the band throughout the night. We definitely recommend Rhythm of the Nite for your event!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Kim · Married on 09/01/2012

Great Band, has everyone on the dance floor all night. A pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/09/2012

Steve · event on 05/27/2012

Rhythm of the Nite was recommended to us from several friends. After hearing them, we contracted with them to perform at a 50th wedding anniversary party that my wife and I were hosting. Everything about them was professional, from going over the contract agreement to the actual performace, all went flawless. The genre of music was well suited for all ages at the party. They performed music from the rat pack, jazz to modern rock & roll. As the host of this party I received numerous compliments from family & friends on how great this band was.
    If your looking for an extremely talented and affordable band that can meet all your musical needs, I would highly recommend hiring Rhythm of the Nite!

Doreen · Married on 05/26/2012

Awesome Band!!! Our Family and friends are still commenting on the great music!

Tracy · Married on 05/26/2012

I can not say enough good things about this band. It's been almost 6 months since the wedding and I still hear weekly from guest raving about the band. Professional, fun, and extremely talented. Don't hire a DJ that will be forgotten by Monday.

Call Rhythm of the Night. You will love these guys and of course Liz!

Randy · Married on 05/26/2012

It was my Nephew's wedding which I attended & thoroughly enjoyed and I thought the band was absolutely fantastic! I would strongly recommend Rhythm of the Nite to anyone looking for a LIVE band!

Katie · Married on 05/26/2012

Rhythm of the Nite was a fabulous band for our wedding reception. They provided up to date music as well as took any requests. They were very nice and respectful and we were very fortunate to have the opportunity to have them as our band.

Sent on 11/09/2012

Jackie · Married on 05/26/2012

This band was amazing! They were all so nice and were very accommodating of all of our requests! They were a pleasure to work with and made my wedding one to remember for everyone! All of our guests raved about the music and we had a packed dance floor all night- they sounded great! Choosing a live band over a DJ is a decision I will never regret.

Sent on 11/12/2012

Nicole · Married on 03/19/2011

After Rhythm of the Nite did a fantastic job at my brother and sister-in-law's reception, I hired them for my wedding reception. They do not disappoint! Unlike some other bands, they sound great doing many different styles of music, so you're not limited at all! Almost any song they don't know, they will learn in advance if you ask. They were very flexible as I didn't decide until during the reception if I wanted to extend it an extra hour; it was no problem for them. My guests had a blast the entire time. My husband and I have had friends comment multiple times that ours was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding. I would recommend Rhythm of the Nite to anyone. They will make your reception a night to remember.

Sent on 11/11/2012

Tracy · Married on 10/23/2010

Rythm of the Nite performed for my 2 daughters weddings in the last 4 years and was the delight and success of both events...My oldest daughter stacie married an actor/producer from california, so we had some of the hollywood crowd here...included was a couple that made a living doing events and parties there...who had high praises for Rhythm of the Nite....Lots of variety in music that pleased the old as well as the young crowd...Greg is great at discerning the audience and playing to their music preferences....Professional musicians..(we had 5 member band) and enjoyed their music!! HIGHLY recommend them for events that will be "remembered"!! Thanks Greg for the wonderful memories that made my girls wedding day wonderfully cherished Tracy Doss 314-795-8154

Shannon · Married on 06/20/2009

THIS BAND IS AWESOME!!! They played everything from Standards/Jazz to Motown, Disco and today's hits! The dance floor was full all night and our guests raved about Rhythm of the Nite for months following our wedding! Would (and do) recommend them to anyone and everyone!!!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Valerie · Married on 03/29/2009

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!! Knew and rocked every requested song. Learned several new songs because we wanted them. We still hear about how awesome our band was almost 4 years later!