Rhythm of the Night Entertainment Reviews

1 User photo

Rhythm of the Night Entertainment 1

Allisonluskoff · Married on 06/02/2019

Best entertainment company ever

From the planning through the actual event the team was amazing. They were so helpful and flexible. They made the whole event, and figured out a way to get everyone of all different ages involved. Someone actually booked them at my event bc they were that amazing.

I worked with them on multiple events since 2003 weddings, parties, 40th birthdays, house parties and bar mitzvahs, they never disappoint. Robin is a Gem, Eugene is amazing. The whole team compliments each other. They got people who shouldn’t dance dancing lol.

I can’t recommend ROTNE enough!!!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Rhythm of the Night Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us celebrate with you this past weekend!! It was our honor to be a part of another celebration!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Miller · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing Party

Rhythm of the night created an unforgettable experience for all of our guests. The planning process was smooth and flexible (with lots of guidance) and the party itself was so fun and memorable. Was a truly rocking party and Scott was incredible!!! Their photo booth was also amazing!

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Vianel

Vianel · Married on 12/15/2018

The Best Party EVER

These guys were AMAZING. I could not have asked for a better team! From the very beginning the most important factors for me were to have an amazing DJ and an open bar (in that order!) and for the past 10 days, people kept talking about how great my DJ was. Scott knew about my fear of having a boring reception and they brought it! They were there on time and listened to request. I very much recommend them!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Rhythm of the Night Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to celebrate with you! We appreciate the opportunity to be a part of your celebration.

Joe B · Married on 11/16/2018

Great time

Everyone Had an amazing time. Great music and great guy

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 11/11/2018

Rhythm of The Night is the best choice in town!

Rhythm of The Night is the best choice in town! They worked to get us an awesome package within our budget and were so helpful throughout all the stages of planning. They genuinely care about their clients and the services they deliver are top notch. So happy we used Rhythm of The Night for our wedding.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Josh Malek · Married on 08/19/2018

My experience with the vendor was great!!

We got the mirror photo booth for my wedding and every one of my guests loved it! Everyone is still ranting and raving on how professional they were and the props were great too!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Jennifer · event on 05/25/2018

We had the most amazing celebration of our daughter’s Bat Mitzvah thanks to Rythm of the Night and their wonderful team of talented, caring professionals! They were available for every and any question we had all throughout the planning of our event and always happy to help. The MC stole all our hearts! Both the kids and adults had a blast! The dj played the perfect music. The motivator kept everyone on their feet! The photographer and videographer were extremely professional!!. They were there to capture every moment! The photo montage they created was perfect! I wish I had another party to plan just so I had an excuse to use Rythm of the Night again!

Sent on 05/27/2018

kelly · Married on 04/28/2018

absolutely loved the job they did! I worked with scott on putting together my entertainment for my wedding and he was beyond helpful and attentive. He made sure everything went exactly how i wanted it to go. my guests raved about how awesome the DJ was. I also booked a photobooth through them as well and that also was a huge hit for the night! would HIGHLY recommend using them for any occasion!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Rhythm of the Night Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your special day!

Kimberly · Married on 12/30/2017

We had a great experience with the team at Rhythm of the Night. From the very beginning, the process of planning was very easy, and when we had a conversation with Scott a few days before our big day, I knew we were in good hands. In addition to the music selections on their paperwork, we also sent a longer Spotify playlist with songs that we liked. Our wedding was on December 30, 2017 at de Seversky Mansion on Long Island. We couldn't be happier with the variety of music played and the way that Scott drew in our crowd. It was truly the best night ever!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Rhythm of the Night Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to celebrate with you.

Catherine · Married on 11/05/2017

Scott did an amazing job at our wedding!! Everyone had a great time and has been raving nonstop about how great the music and energy of the entire night was. I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for great entertainment for their wedding or event. In addition to putting together a great night of music, entertainment and lighting he was a true pleasure to work with and took the time to speak with us about all of our questions and any concerns we had. He was extremely patient and really helped me work through all of my concerns regarding music choices and entrances to help find something that really fit our personalities and worked for us. I can't thank them enough for such a great evening and highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a truly amazing dj!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Rhythm of the Night Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for having us as a part of your special day. It was our pleasure to work with you!

Paul · Married on 09/24/2017

Scott and his crew were amazing in every aspect of making our day as incredible as it could be. Thank you.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/24/2017

Such an amazing group of people to work with!! We heard so many of our guests say it was the best DJ they have ever heard! Would highly recommend! They are able to provide anything you would want and were great at selecting music not only for the crowd but also to our personal tastes.
    Absolutely the best!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Christopher · Married on 09/03/2017

Scott and his crew were absolutely terrific, they made sure every part of our wedding ceremony and reception ran smoothly and were extremely responsive and professional throughout the process. Prior to the event Scott took the time to run through every aspect of our event and was more than happy to make special cuts/arrangements of our wedding songs that we requested. He is a true professional and really knew how to manage/direct the wedding party throughout the night to make sure things run smoothly. We could not have been more happy with our decision to book rhythm of the night entertainment for our wedding.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Mark · Married on 08/26/2017

Scott is a true party professional and a welcome contrast to other DJ’s who treat your wedding as a warm up to their big break. His commitment to making the event right for us was apparent from the beginning when he agreed to meet with us at our local coffee shop in the city nowhere near his office or our wedding venue. Once we sat down and got to chatting it quickly became apparent that he would put our tastes first and seamlessly pair it with his skill at running an exciting wedding. We talked about our desires for live musicians for the ceremony, the look of the DJ setup, uplighting and a photo booth all of which ROTN was able to arrange, and at a great deal less than if we tried to organize each on our own. ROTN’s template was so much help for choosing appropriate songs for the ceremony, introductions and parent dances as well as how to convey our style of music into guidelines for their DJ. In our final meeting a week before the wedding we covered the step by step details, including our first dance song combo, and all the other little timing things to make sure the day of our wedding was flawless. He and his team were setup before we even arrived, looked exceptionally presentable, and were friendly the entire night. We could not have been happier with the unmatched level of service ROTN provides.

It’s clear that for Scott going above and beyond is business as usual.

Sent on 04/15/2018
    Rhythm of the Night Entertainment 2

Kimberly · Married on 06/17/2017

Scott and team were amazing! I could not have asked for better entertainment. My dance floor was full the entire night. Thank you for making my wedding a night to remember!

Sent on 06/19/2017
  • Y

yuko · Married on 12/17/2016

Scott and the staff at Rhythm of the Night Entertainment were great! They were all that you could ask for ... to start, they are responsive, personable, professional and reasonably priced. We had a huge issue with the venue, which caused a major delay (and headache) in the festivities, but the guys from Rhythm of the Night were able to alleviate at least some of the stress by being flexible, accommodating and attentive. With respect to the music and MC services, they understood what we wanted and the mood we wanted to set, and they did everything that we collectively planned and discussed - I could not have asked for more!

Thank you guys so very much!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Rhythm of the Night Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for having us be a part of your special day. It was our pleasure to work with you!

Cindy · Married on 11/26/2016

Definitely the BEST DJ ever! We met with Scott (the owner) and decided to book with him as he made us feel ease about making our wedding elegant and fun! Robin (his assistant) was quick and responsive whenever we had questions which made the whole planning process super easy. We requested Scott to be our MC at the night of our wedding as we felt a good connection with him. Turned out to be the best decision we ever made! We made a few suggestions of what we liked and did not like and Scott and the DJ rolled with it. He got the guests dancing all night long...and played the appropriate music during dinner. Our guests continues to tell us how amazing our MC and DJ were at our wedding!!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Rhythm of the Night Entertainment's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you!
  • I

ian · Married on 10/16/2016

The absolute best dj for a wedding or any event. Scott is probably the best dj I have ever had the pleasure of working with and the best dj and mc you could ever want for your party. From the lighting to the music and from his amazing skills clearly he is the best choice. He walks you through every step and is always there for you during your planning stages. He knows how to get the crowd going all night long. You can see the pure pride he takes in what he does. It is a true reflection of his company and a true reflection himself. Scott is one of the reasons our wedding was literally the best day of our lives. I worked in the dj business for 15 years and knew what we wanted before we booked. Scott is by far the best dj for a party and the best mc around! Thank you rhythm of the night entertainment!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Rhythm of the Night Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day!

lisa · Married on 10/09/2016

The company was recommended by a friend who had used them before, and I had been to a party with one of their DJs and had a great time. That was how I knew of them. But I have to tell you that the 5 stars I rated them are not an exaggeration. The entire team that I dealt with were excellent. Prior to the wedding, they were responsive and accommodating and helpful. I was buried in details and their quick responses and guidance on music were invaluable. I had fretted over the music for A YEAR (I feel that the music can really impact the tone of an event but also of each special moment). They took my suggestions and incorporated them flawlessly. They used my cocktail music almost 100% I think and it worked out great. I gave them themes to definitely do, and some to avoid and that also worked out great. They MCd the event and got every table involved in a song competition - not something that every group might be up for, but they had a good sense of our group (125 people) and suggested that it could work and be a lot of fun, and it WAS. They got rave reviews by the guests as well. Totally and unequivocally recommend Scott (owner and MC in this case), Greg (DJ) and Robin (Operations manager) who were just awesome.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Natasha · Married on 08/20/2016

We were totally blown away by how amazing of a job Scott did as our emcee. So many of our guests told us that he was fantastic, and we agree!

He was able to understand just from our first meeting the vibe we were going for at our wedding, and he executed the event exceptionally well. He really amped up the party - I can't say enough good things! Most of all, you can trust him to keep the party energy high while respecting whatever guidelines you set forth.

And of course, the DJ we had through him was also amazing!

Planning a wedding is really all about picking vendors you can trust - and RotN is one of them!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Scott, the owner, was fantastic to work with and he was also the MC for the evening of our July 22, 2016 at NYIT de Seversky mansion. We only gave him a list of “must have” artists, no specific songs, and “do not play artists” otherwise we gave him free reign to pick the music and he did an excellent job. I got to dance to my Spice Girls, my husband got his Backstreet Boys (yes, you read that right), he kept the combined parent dance short and sweet as requested, and instead of a bouquet/garter toss helped us present the bouquet to my grandparents (the longest married couple). He understood the difficult family dynamics we were dealing with and kept it from being issue. Also, his pricing was excellent and we received several compliments from guests.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Rhythm of the Night Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you. We were thrilled to be a part of your special day!

David · Married on 07/17/2016

Excellent service and excellent people to work with! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Rhythm of the Night Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for having us as a part of your special day! It was a pleasure working with you!

Lauren · Married on 05/07/2016

Scott from Rhythm of the Night Entertainment was amazing, so wonderful!!! My husband and I love to dance and believe the DJ is vital to a successful party. Scott and ROTN was recommended to us by a family friend. We were so lucky to have Scott and his crew. He was very efficient, clear, easily accessible, and went beyond our expectations. He is very friendly, energetic, and joyful. We hired Scott for DJ, lighting, and photobooth. He even created a guestbook for our guests to put their photobooth pictures and write personal messages. All our guests kept saying "This is the best wedding we have ever been to!". Our reception was in an outdoor ballroom, Scott did all the up-lighting and it was magical as the tent went from pinks during the sunset to dark blues for the evening dancing. Scott kept the crowd dancing and entertained throughout the night. From the slow dances, toasts, cake cutting, group dances (cupid shuffles, electric slide, etc), to a Grease Medley mashup. One of my favorite moments was during the last song "Don't stop believing", Scott had the entire room on the dance floor and the microphone was being passed around so all guests could join in and sing along. It was the best night of our lives. My husband and I are forever grateful to Scott and the ROTN crew! thank you!

Sent on 05/14/2016

Rhythm of the Night Entertainment's reply:

We are thrilled to have been a part of your special day! It was a pleasure working with you!
  • Robin

Robin · event on 11/08/2015

We used Rhythm of the Night Entertainment for our Daughters Sweet 16... What an amazing, professional job they did. We could not have been happier. Every guest at our party from our 4 year old Nephew to our 80 year old Great Aunt spent time on the dance floor partying with us. The team at Rhythm of the Night worked with us throughout all of the planning stages of our party. Nothing but great things to say. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants personal, professional service and the perfect entertainment for their party!

Sent on 12/26/2015