80 Reviews for Rhythm of the Night Entertainment

Disco Ball (1)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)
76 Rhythm of the Night Entertainment Reviews

absolutely loved the job they did! I worked with scott on putting together my entertainment for my wedding and he was beyond helpful and attentive. He made sure everything went exactly how i wanted it to go. my guests raved about how awesome the DJ was. I also booked a photobooth through them as well and that also was a huge hit for the night! would HIGHLY recommend using them for any occasion!

Profile Picture kelly, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had a great experience with the team at Rhythm of the Night. From the very beginning, the process of planning was very easy, and when we had a conversation with Scott a few days before our big day, I knew we were in good hands. In addition to the music selections on their paperwork, we also sent a longer Spotify playlist with songs that we liked. Our wedding was on December 30, 2017 at de Seversky Mansion on Long Island. We couldn't be happier with the variety of music played and the way that Scott drew in our crowd. It was truly the best night ever!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 12/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Scott did an amazing job at our wedding!! Everyone had a great time and has been raving nonstop about how great the music and energy of the entire night was. I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for great entertainment for their wedding or event. In addition to putting together a great night of music, entertainment and lighting he was a true pleasure to work with and took the time to speak with us about all of our questions and any concerns we had. He was extremely patient and really helped me work through all of my concerns regarding music choices and entrances to help find something that really fit our personalities and worked for us. I can't thank them enough for such a great evening and highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a truly amazing dj!

Profile Picture Catherine, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott and his crew were amazing in every aspect of making our day as incredible as it could be. Thank you.

Profile Picture Paul, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Such an amazing group of people to work with!! We heard so many of our guests say it was the best DJ they have ever heard! Would highly recommend! They are able to provide anything you would want and were great at selecting music not only for the crowd but also to our personal tastes.
Absolutely the best!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 9/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Scott and his crew were absolutely terrific, they made sure every part of our wedding ceremony and reception ran smoothly and were extremely responsive and professional throughout the process. Prior to the event Scott took the time to run through every aspect of our event and was more than happy to make special cuts/arrangements of our wedding songs that we requested. He is a true professional and really knew how to manage/direct the wedding party throughout the night to make sure things run smoothly. We could not have been more happy with our decision to book rhythm of the night entertainment for our wedding.

Profile Picture Christopher, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott is a true party professional and a welcome contrast to other DJ’s who treat your wedding as a warm up to their big break. His commitment to making the event right for us was apparent from the beginning when he agreed to meet with us at our local coffee shop in the city nowhere near his office or our wedding venue. Once we sat down and got to chatting it quickly became apparent that he would put our tastes first and seamlessly pair it with his skill at running an exciting wedding. We talked about our desires for live musicians for the ceremony, the look of the DJ setup, uplighting and a photo booth all of which ROTN was able to arrange, and at a great deal less than if we tried to organize each on our own. ROTN’s template was so much help for choosing appropriate songs for the ceremony, introductions and parent dances as well as how to convey our style of music into guidelines for their DJ. In our final meeting a week before the wedding we covered the step by step details, including our first dance song combo, and all the other little timing things to make sure the day of our wedding was flawless. He and his team were setup before we even arrived, looked exceptionally presentable, and were friendly the entire night. We could not have been happier with the unmatched level of service ROTN provides.

It’s clear that for Scott going above and beyond is business as usual.

Profile Picture Mark, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: MC

Scott and team were amazing! I could not have asked for better entertainment. My dance floor was full the entire night. Thank you for making my wedding a night to remember!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Scott and the staff at Rhythm of the Night Entertainment were great! They were all that you could ask for ... to start, they are responsive, personable, professional and reasonably priced. We had a huge issue with the venue, which caused a major delay (and headache) in the festivities, but the guys from Rhythm of the Night were able to alleviate at least some of the stress by being flexible, accommodating and attentive. With respect to the music and MC services, they understood what we wanted and the mood we wanted to set, and they did everything that we collectively planned and discussed - I could not have asked for more!

Thank you guys so very much!

Profile Picture yuko, 12/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Definitely the BEST DJ ever! We met with Scott (the owner) and decided to book with him as he made us feel ease about making our wedding elegant and fun! Robin (his assistant) was quick and responsive whenever we had questions which made the whole planning process super easy. We requested Scott to be our MC at the night of our wedding as we felt a good connection with him. Turned out to be the best decision we ever made! We made a few suggestions of what we liked and did not like and Scott and the DJ rolled with it. He got the guests dancing all night long...and played the appropriate music during dinner. Our guests continues to tell us how amazing our MC and DJ were at our wedding!!

Profile Picture User6132358, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

The absolute best dj for a wedding or any event. Scott is probably the best dj I have ever had the pleasure of working with and the best dj and mc you could ever want for your party. From the lighting to the music and from his amazing skills clearly he is the best choice. He walks you through every step and is always there for you during your planning stages. He knows how to get the crowd going all night long. You can see the pure pride he takes in what he does. It is a true reflection of his company and a true reflection himself. Scott is one of the reasons our wedding was literally the best day of our lives. I worked in the dj business for 15 years and knew what we wanted before we booked. Scott is by far the best dj for a party and the best mc around! Thank you rhythm of the night entertainment!

Profile Picture User7366123, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The company was recommended by a friend who had used them before, and I had been to a party with one of their DJs and had a great time. That was how I knew of them. But I have to tell you that the 5 stars I rated them are not an exaggeration. The entire team that I dealt with were excellent. Prior to the wedding, they were responsive and accommodating and helpful. I was buried in details and their quick responses and guidance on music were invaluable. I had fretted over the music for A YEAR (I feel that the music can really impact the tone of an event but also of each special moment). They took my suggestions and incorporated them flawlessly. They used my cocktail music almost 100% I think and it worked out great. I gave them themes to definitely do, and some to avoid and that also worked out great. They MCd the event and got every table involved in a song competition - not something that every group might be up for, but they had a good sense of our group (125 people) and suggested that it could work and be a lot of fun, and it WAS. They got rave reviews by the guests as well. Totally and unequivocally recommend Scott (owner and MC in this case), Greg (DJ) and Robin (Operations manager) who were just awesome.

Profile Picture lisa, 10/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were totally blown away by how amazing of a job Scott did as our emcee. So many of our guests told us that he was fantastic, and we agree!

He was able to understand just from our first meeting the vibe we were going for at our wedding, and he executed the event exceptionally well. He really amped up the party - I can't say enough good things! Most of all, you can trust him to keep the party energy high while respecting whatever guidelines you set forth.

And of course, the DJ we had through him was also amazing!

Planning a wedding is really all about picking vendors you can trust - and RotN is one of them!

Profile Picture User6015741, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott, the owner, was fantastic to work with and he was also the MC for the evening of our July 22, 2016 at NYIT de Seversky mansion. We only gave him a list of “must have” artists, no specific songs, and “do not play artists” otherwise we gave him free reign to pick the music and he did an excellent job. I got to dance to my Spice Girls, my husband got his Backstreet Boys (yes, you read that right), he kept the combined parent dance short and sweet as requested, and instead of a bouquet/garter toss helped us present the bouquet to my grandparents (the longest married couple). He understood the difficult family dynamics we were dealing with and kept it from being issue. Also, his pricing was excellent and we received several compliments from guests.

Profile Picture Allison, 7/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Excellent service and excellent people to work with! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture David, 7/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Scott from Rhythm of the Night Entertainment was amazing, so wonderful!!! My husband and I love to dance and believe the DJ is vital to a successful party. Scott and ROTN was recommended to us by a family friend. We were so lucky to have Scott and his crew. He was very efficient, clear, easily accessible, and went beyond our expectations. He is very friendly, energetic, and joyful. We hired Scott for DJ, lighting, and photobooth. He even created a guestbook for our guests to put their photobooth pictures and write personal messages. All our guests kept saying "This is the best wedding we have ever been to!". Our reception was in an outdoor ballroom, Scott did all the up-lighting and it was magical as the tent went from pinks during the sunset to dark blues for the evening dancing. Scott kept the crowd dancing and entertained throughout the night. From the slow dances, toasts, cake cutting, group dances (cupid shuffles, electric slide, etc), to a Grease Medley mashup. One of my favorite moments was during the last song "Don't stop believing", Scott had the entire room on the dance floor and the microphone was being passed around so all guests could join in and sing along. It was the best night of our lives. My husband and I are forever grateful to Scott and the ROTN crew! thank you!

Profile Picture Lauren , 5/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Karaoke, Liability Insurance

I was so thrilled with Rhythm of the Night Entertainment! Scott is the owner & he was there for us through every step of the way. He always got right back to me when I e-mailed him with any questions or concerns. The music for the reception was exactly as we discussed -everything that we asked for was included. We used his acoustic guitar player (Peter) and he was fabulous! Scott also provided us with up lighting & our names and our wedding date in lights that he displayed on the dance floor. That was awesome! I really recommend them!

Profile Picture Gina, 8/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Look no further for your wedding entertainment. Scott and all those on his team were professional and accommodating. They tailored our daughters wedding to exactly what we asked for and hoped for. Scott keep the excitement and party going at an appropriate level without being overburdening or in the way. He ran everything smoothly and seamlessly. We have already referred him to others and would not hesitate to use them again for any function.

Profile Picture User6118032, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting

Working with Scott at Rhythm of the Night was one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding! Music is incredibly important to my husband and I and it was one of the biggest stressors of planning - before we met with Scott. Basically, if we were going to book a DJ over a band, we knew that they had to be phenomenal. Scott met with us both before booking and again before the wedding to understand our expectations and made us feel completely at ease; he even appeased the crazy planner that I am and let me design a playlist of specific songs for our dinner service. On the day of the wedding, he and his team completely blew us away. We not only had a mixed crowd of guests, but we had a European Style reception - he was able to read our guests and keep the party going all the way through the last dance. If you are considering a DJ, do yourself a favor and skip the Big Name Long Island DJ companies that somehow manage to do 300 weddings a year - you will never get the personalized service that you get from Scott and his team. Thank you to ROTN for helping to make our wedding amazing :) :)

Profile Picture Jess, 6/12/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth

From beginning to end, Scott and his team were a pleasure to work with. He and his team were professional and fun. Our guests loved the music he played and how he interacted with them. We also had a photo booth provided by Scott. WHAT AN AMAZING ADDITION TO OUR WEDDING! Everyone had an amazing time taking pictures. We would definitely reccommend Scott and his team for any upcoming event!

Profile Picture Denielle, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott was great from start to finish. He very personable and professional. On the day of our wedding, he and his crew did a great job. Not only was the music great, but he provided the lighting and a photo booth (which was a huge hit). We wholeheartedly recommend Scott and ROTN for any party or even, and will certainly be repeat customers.

Profile Picture User4581201, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott and his team were absolutely amazing. The run of the night was flawless and the entire crowd was up and dancing! They really know how to keep the party flowing!! My guest and still ravving about the music selection AND how fun the photobooth was. I'm honored that they were a part of our special day.

Profile Picture Alexis, 11/9/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brant Levine is a terrific emcee and did an excellent job at my wedding. He is professional, personable and a true entertainer who will stop at nothing to make your special day a memorable one. I highly recommend Rhythm of the Night Entertainment and Brant's services.

Profile Picture Steven, 11/9/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hiring Scott and his team at Rhyme of the Night was the beat decision we made. Our guests came up to us all night ravving about how great the playlist was. Planning was a breeze as Scott is super responsive and has a lot of experienece to help in making the day amazing. Scott really knows how to get the crowd excited and keep people on the dance floor; a great MC!! He was open to all our suggestions and had fun with them. We also had their photobooth which was a huge hit. The attendant at the booth kept things moving and organized. I love the photobook and props that they provided us.
I would highly reccomend Rythme of the Night to anyone. They are professional, accountable, fun and the price was perfect. Our event was flawless thanks to their help.

Profile Picture alexis, 11/9/14, 1 Review