Rhythm in Motion Reviews

Rhythm in Motion 7
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Ploszaj · Married on 11/05/2019

Awesome photobooth!

I hired Rhythm in Motion to supply a photobooth for a birthday/retirement party. Bill was very communicative with me and the venue and everything went very smoothly. His team even helped get people to take pictures and at the end we had a wonderful scrapbook of memories and messages. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/30/2019
    Rhythm in Motion 8

Rhythm in Motion's reply:

Lindsey. Your family and Mom's friends were so much fun.
    Thank you for letting us capture the memories.
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 10/19/2019

Awesome DJ for our wedding!

Bill did such a nice job keeping the dance floor full all night long. He was responsive to music requests! Flexible with any changes and had a very nice sound system set up for our out door wedding ceremony! We are still getting compliments 3 weeks later! We HIGHLY recommend Rhythm in Motion. Thanks Bill for a great time!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Rhythm in Motion's reply:

Grace. Oh my gosh you guys were so much fun. What a beautiful day for an outdoor and you guys partied hard.
    Thanks so much.
  • Ryan

Ryan Thompson · Married on 10/08/2019

Experenced

Bill was great to work with, he is very experienced and knows all the questions to ask and covers all the bases. Was our best vendor of the wedding.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Rhythm in Motion's reply:

Ryan..You and Jordan were a super awesome couple. I loved being part of your ceremony and reception. Here's to years of happiness to both.
  • Amy

Timm and Amy · Married on 09/14/2019

DJ Experience

Our DJ did an amazing job for our wedding. He was professional and always wanted to make sure our needs were met. I would recommend this service to our couples that are looking for a different for their wedding.

Sent on 10/26/2019

Rhythm in Motion's reply:

Amy, thanks for trusting DJ Kurt to handle all of the details for your special day. He reported a good time was had by all!
  • Peyton

Peyton · Married on 08/17/2019

Bill from Rhythm in Motion was one of our favorite vendors!!

We loved working with Bill from Rhythm in Motion for our special day!! Your DJ is way more integral in the timeline of your wedding reception than I had originally thought and Bill kept the night moving smoothly and was able to read the guests in the room. Our music goal was to keep guests dancing the whole night, without really anymore direction Bill did just that and MORE!!! We complimented over and over again about how good our DJ was from all different age groups of guests. Additionally the photo booth and the props Bill brought was just another fun way to entertain guests and for us to view some fun photos! We would recommend Bill over and over again and are so happy we chose him for our special day.

Sent on 10/30/2019
    Rhythm in Motion 9
    Rhythm in Motion 10

Rhythm in Motion's reply:

Peyton- I Truly enjoyed being part of your amazing love story.
    Thanks for allowing me to be part of your special day!

Ryan Thompson · Married on 08/10/2019

Best Vendor of the Night

Bill was our best vendor of the night. He was very professional and got people out on the dance floor. We are very pleased we chose to use Rhythm in Motion, and would suggest to anyone looking for a DJ at their wedding.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Garrett Hopkins · Married on 08/09/2019

Top notch DJ service

I cannot recommend Bill enough! Not only did he DJ the entire night, he mic'd our ceremony, our live musicians, our speeches, and provided uplighting for our venue. Everything went off without a hitch. The volume/clarity was flawless. We had a pre-determined song list for both dinner and dancing, and he happily stuck to that list for us. He added a few song choices of his own, and each choice was the perfect song for the moment. He expertly matched the vibe of the room to keep people on the floor the entire night. We received multiple compliments on our music choice. Many people said it was one of the most fun weddings they have ever attended, and that is in large part due to Bill! He even sent us our entire playlist after the wedding so we could relive the night. Can't speak highly enough about his service!

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Rhythm in Motion 11

Rhythm in Motion's reply:

Garret. I loved your amazing event on the shores of Lake Michigan. From helping to mic your family for the live ceremony music to tearing it up for your unique play list. So much fun.

Meghan Butkus · Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderful!

Bill did a wonderful job keeping everyone on the dance floor! Everyone had a great time! Thank you for making our day extra special!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Rhythm in Motion's reply:

Meghan. It was great to party again with you and your family.
    Hope to work with you soon at Edgewater!

Katie · Married on 06/29/2019

Awesome DJ for a Wedding!

Bill was great! He was very responsive and listened to our requests. No one wanted to leave the dance floor all night! Bill has a unique talent of feeling the guests’ vibes! He played everything we wanted and nothing we didn’t want!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Rhythm in Motion 12
    Rhythm in Motion 13

Rhythm in Motion's reply:

I loved working with you guys. So Chill. What a great night!
    Thanks to you both for letting me be part of this awesome day!

Crystal · Married on 06/15/2019

Bill was awesome to work with and was a crowd favorite!

Bill from Rhythm in Motion was excellent! After our first meeting with him, we felt very comfortable and trusted him to bring a party to our wedding, and he did just that. He listened to not only our requests for the night but also tried to get through as many guests requests as well. He kept the night moving forward so that our guests would not get bored. We also got the uplighting included in our package, and the room looked amazing! We highly recommend Bill and Rhythm in Motion for any DJ services you might need!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Crystal
    What a wonderful night. It was truly a great day and a great evening.
    Thanks for your kind words and for trusting me.

Alyson Baackes · Married on 06/08/2019

June 8th Wedding

DJ Kurt was great!! He was very flexible and thorough. We weren't too picky on a "no playlist" or anything, but anytime he received a questionable request during the reception he would come and check with us to make sure it was okay to play; which we appreciated. My biggest fear for our wedding reception was that our dance floor would be empty or people would leave early. Happy to report neither of those happened!! DJ Kurt did a great job keeping the dance floor full until the end of the night.

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Rhythm in Motion 14

Becca Johnson · Married on 06/08/2019

A perfect night!

We had a wonderful experience working with Bill. From day one, he listened to our requests while offering his personal expertise! I highly recommended Bill and his team.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Rhythm in Motion's reply:

Oh my gosh. What fun were you two. To the Johnsons whose families I have known for 15 years of events. It was a bittersweet night for me, but amazing for sure.
    Thanks Becca and Ryan!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/06/2018

We wish we could give this 10 stars! We can't thank you enough!

Thanks to Rhythm in Motion, our wedding and reception were an absolute blast! Our DJ (Bill) made the whole process so easy and seamless from our first meet and greet to the very last moments of our reception. Not only is Bill an exceptional DJ, but he is just a really genuine person—it is easy to see he really cares about his clients. During our first meet and greet, Bill took the time to get to know me and my husband on a personal level—how we met, our hobbies, what we envisioned for our day, etc. It made our future meetings and conversations feel more like catching up with old friends than business transactions. Bill was super organized, timely and always looking a step ahead to make sure our big day was flawless. Bill also helped us with a sound system for our wedding ceremony and beautiful up lighting in our tent for the reception. We have received so many compliments from our guests: “Your DJ knows how to throw a party!” and “I have never seen a dance floor so packed…all night!” and “My feet are so sore from dancing!” We cannot recommend Rhythm in Motion enough! Thank you for a most perfect and unforgettable day, Bill! Love, Kelsey and Kyle

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Rhythm in Motion 15
  • Catharine

Catharine · Married on 09/22/2018

Awesome service

Kurt, our DJ, did a great job listening to our requests and making sure our night ran smoothly. Bill was also incredibly responsive and accommodating during the whole process. They also provided uplighting for our reception hall that really made the venue look amazing. The photo booth was also a very fun touch. I would highly recommend Rhythm in Motion to anyone!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/02/2018

Bill was great! Our dance floor was packed the entire night and even though both my husband and mine's family and friends love to dance, Bill's music selection had a lot to do with it! He listened to all of our requests and the reception turned out exactly as we hoped for!

Sent on 09/17/2018

margaret · Married on 08/24/2018

Bill was very easy to reach and quick to respond. Everyone enjoyed our venue.

Sent on 09/09/2018

MARGARET · Married on 08/24/2018

We enjoyed working with Bill. He adapted and accepted our last minute music and light decision which was very comforting. Our wedding turned out great with Bills expert DJ picks.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Valerie and Ted · Married on 08/18/2018

Rhythm in Motion is by far the best music experience we could have asked for at our recent wedding. Our guest list was just under 100 and DJ Kurt hit the spot with our more relaxed, classic reception music, and then had the dance floor packed throughout the night when it was time to party. We had several friends come up to us to compliment the music selection, and even had one state that the Kurt’s music picks were better than the DJ at their own wedding. Kurt was open to all of our ideas (we asked him to play Sirius by The Alan Parsons Project for the grand march and announce us like the Chicago Bulls), he added songs to our music list at last minute, and was the first to congratulate us on our marriage after the ceremony. Kurt was knowledgable, talented, and enthusiastic. It felt like we had a friend MCing our wedding. Thank you for sharing our wedding day with us, Kurt!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Brian · Married on 07/07/2018

Bill was great, we had lots of last minute changes and additions to the program that he was happy to accommodate, and during the event itself he rolled with even more last minute changes. The music he selected was perfect. I would recommend him for any wedding or other event!

Sent on 07/21/2018

amber · Married on 06/23/2018

Our DJ Bill was great to work with and helpful with my photo video I had trouble trying to make. Before our wedding we went through a checklist of what music should be played and order of list of events that would take place. He was very helpful in giving advise. At the wedding he did awesome keeping the crowd engaged and the everyone dancing! I could not be more happy with how it went.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Hope · Married on 06/02/2018

Wouldn't choose anyone else! Went above and beyond to make our day perfect!

Sent on 06/16/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 05/26/2018

Great music, worked well with reggae music, very accommodating and speedy in returning emails. We were more than impressed with the service!

Amazing DJ experience, he had never played reggae music before and worked very well on trying to get the songs and vibe we wanted! We have songs we wanted to hear and told him to fill in the rest and he did an amazing job!!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Cate te · Married on 05/17/2018

Bill is the Best!

Bill is hands down the best DJ I have ever encountered. I was incredibly lucky to have found him. I currently live in the Pacific Northwest and was planning my wedding two timezones away. I was 100% relying on the reviews other brides had written for everything. Besides being the best priced, Bill was the first to contact me and the most flexible. He's been doing this for years and has the process down to a science. That was incredibly helpful for me since a) I had never done anything like this before and b) I became a bride a little too focused on the details. He guided me through every step. Right before my outdoor ceremony, it started to rain. He handled the situation with the upmost professionalism and speed so we didn't miss a beat. Everyone at the wedding loved him. I still hear compliments about him. I highly recommend Bill!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Rhythm in Motion's reply:

Cate...You guys truly rocked.
    It was great to work with you, dodge the rain drops for a beautiful ceremony on the river and then dance the night away with you .
    Thanks for the sweet words.
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 03/31/2018

Bill was very quick to respond and met with us a couple times before the wedding. He walked us through everything and made suggestions. My guests loved the photo booth!!!! We still laugh when we see the photo booth album- such a fun way to make more memories.
    Our monogram waa beautiful!!!!!!!! Absolutely loved it.
    Bill did a good job with the variety of music. He had a good mix of everything and knew what kept the guests on the dance floor!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Amelia · Married on 12/30/2017

Our biggest fear was that we would put so much effort in to hosting an amazing event and it would flop entirely on the dance floor. Those weddings when it happens - no one dances and everyone leaves early, we did not want to be in that group. Bill did a perfect job keeping everyone on the dance floor and moving, his experience and general social observations had him managing our very diverse crowd to a T. He knew when to turn it up, slow it down and had ages 5 to 85 entertained all night. This was the best choice we could have made for our wedding day and it was an incredible party. Another Tip - Get the Photo Booth. Our guests LOVED IT. We chose the option to print the old time photo slips and they ended up all over social media and they are so fun and reflect the energy and general happiness from the night. You can not go wrong with this company. All the Possible Stars - Hands Down.

Sent on 01/17/2018