37 Reviews for Rhythm Express Disc Jockey Service, Inc.

MC (7)
One Event Per Day (6)
Uplighting (4)
Liability Insurance (1)
37 Rhythm Express Disc Jockey Service, Inc. Reviews

Bill was the best!! He was truly one of the most important parts that helped us stay on schedule for our reception! During the planning process, he helped us formulate a schedule for the evening and gave us many helpful tips on what things we could do for the night. He was also very accommodating for our musical requests. We had certain Indian songs that we wanted to play throughout the evening and Bill had no issues getting the songs. It really put a special personalized touch for our guests and family! Bill's personality really fits well as a wedding DJ and MC. He is fun and entertaining! Many of our guests gave us compliments about Bill. As the reception started, Bill always kept us informed about the schedule and helped us make the night go very smooth. His equipment was great and the music was awesome! We would highly recommend Bill to DJ and MC for your wedding!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

Bill is an amazing DJ. He helped make our big day so great and fun. From the first time we meet him up until the wedding day he as very responsive and always made sure we got what we wanted (even when we were unsure). He kept the wedding on track and kept the party going all night. I would highly recommend Bill to DJ your wedding!!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill was an excellent DJ for our wedding! He went above and beyond - helping to coordinate our reception timeline and sharing that with our other vendors. He also coached the bridal party on what to expect when walking into the reception and made sure they were all in the right order. He created an exceptional environment and got people up and dancing! He kept the party going! He also communicated with us when receiving requests for songs that were a outside of what we had talked about. We very highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Kayla, 8/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bill is an amazing DJ! He goes above and beyond to make you feel at ease throughout the planning process and throughout the wedding day. When I needed anything or if had any questions- even about things beyond what his job entails, he responded immediately every time. He truly puts his all into his work and makes sure you get everything you ask for. I highly recommend Bill and Rhythm Express DJ Service to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Liana, 7/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our guests never left the dance floor!! Rhythm Express DJ did an amazing job at our wedding! Extremely accommodating, so much fun to work with, and really grasps how you want your event to flow. Working with Bill was stress free! I would recommend him to anyone! If you’re looking for an amazing DJ to keep your party going all night, he’s your guy!

Profile Picture Kate, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I would highly recommended Rhythm Express for a wedding or for any party!! The DJ, Bill Bibeau, did a awesome job at our wedding July 6, 2018. He worked with my husband & I for months prior to the wedding, helping us select great music. He was extremely attentive and professional, answering his phone promptly for any last minute changes, always providing us with an updated intinerary. He kept the wedding going in a timely manner, provided great uplighting and sound system, everything was just perfect! Great guy and great to work with! He made my special day even more spectacular! The music, his voice, his professionalism, I just can’t brag about him enough! Can I give six stars?

Profile Picture Rob, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We loved working with Bill and would highly recommend him! The music was perfect and we were glad he could be a part of our special day!

Profile Picture Kara, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Go with Rhythm Express. Bill was very open minded and flexible to work with.

Profile Picture User7244978, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had an amazing experience with Bill Bibeau!! For our wedding he accommodated all of our needs for music and lighting! I definitely recommend his DJ service to anyone!

Profile Picture User7139261, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill was exactly what we were looking for in a DJ! He was easily accessible, helpful and had great suggestions while also keeping in mind our wants and needs. He executed our reception seamlessly and exceeded our already high expectations. He was detail oriented and organized and put me at ease throughout the planning process. We hope to have the need to work with him again in the future.

Profile Picture Briana, 7/9/16, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bill did a fabulous job at our wedding a few weeks ago! My husband and I first met Bill at a wedding a year prior to ours, and had such a great time dancing the night away we knew he'd be perfect for our wedding. Several weeks before the wedding we filled out a detailed questionnaire about how the evening would progress and what types of music he should/shouldn't play during dinner and dancing. He did a great job with everything, and brought a super fun energy to the night. We both highly recommend him for your wedding!

Profile Picture Shannon, 7/1/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Can't express how great Bill was! He was suggested by a friend and we are so happy we went with him, he works with the couple for weeks to make sure the whole day is perfect and is so friendly and accommodating. I wish we had an event to use him again!

Profile Picture brooke, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Bill from Rhythm Express was our DJ for our recent wedding at Bittersweet Farm and we were so happy to work with him! He was extremely friendly to partner with, super responsive to any questions, and really wanted to understand our likes and dislikes to create the perfect soundtrack to our day. I liked that he took the time to understand the little things, including how the wedding party pronounces their names, so he got it right. My guests were dancing the whole night and we had a wonderful time!

I also got uplightling via Rhythm Express and was so happy with how it came out. We found the perfect balance between fun and enhancing, but not overwhelming with color. Such a perfect touch to the venue!

I would definitely recommend Bill and Rhythm Express for your event!

Profile Picture Laurie, 4/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Bill ROCKED our wedding! We had some intricate music requests during our ceremony and reception- but his timing was perfect! Our guests were on the dance floor all night; there was never a dull moment! I would recommend Bill and Rhythm Express to everyone who wants a classy ceremony followed by an exciting reception!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bill was one of our absolute favorite wedding vendors to work with (by far). Not only is he AMAZING at what he does (great energy and had song selections that kept our guests dancing all night long) but he's also incredibly organized and responsive. He made the planning process so simple (we had one phone call to walk through the itinerary and choose songs for different events throughout the night, and for any changes we wanted to make subsequent to that call, he confirmed them almost immediately). On the day of our wedding, we had so many people mention how much they loved the DJ and the music he played. He even showed us all how to do the Electric Slide! I highly recommend him! He's wonderful!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/14/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

He was perfect! So helpful and awesome dj! He kept the night on track! Wouldn't have changed a thing! Bill is great!!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I don't have the words to explain how amazing Bill from Rhythm express is. From our very first sit down he made me and my now husband feel so comfortable and welcome. He's the perfect combination of fun and professional. I would recommend him to anyone needing a DJ

Profile Picture Mary, 7/17/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bill was fantastic! He was extremely attentive to our needs, well organized, very professional, and very personable. I would recommend him to anyone holding an event in need of a DJ.

Thank you Bill!

Profile Picture Kimberly and Jonathan, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill from rhythm express was our DJ. played the music we wanted with his own selections thrown in and did a great job. His response time via email was incredibly fast. Very easy to work with and takes the time to get to know his clients taste. Would recommend.

Profile Picture User4402589, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bill was awesome from the start! He helped us make a timeline of how the night would go which really helped coordinate with all of the other vendors. The night of the wedding he kept us on time and made sure we were doing everything we wanted to even though we had a bit of a time crunch due to photos. Everyone was out on the dance floor and he really listened to what style of music my husband and I like and incorporated perfectly. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Bill DJ our 12/13/14 wedding. I am still hearing from guests who say they had a fantastic time. We had quite a mix of people and Bill had no problem delivering different styles of music. He was brilliant while making suggestions (we asked him to do our ceremony music too) and I am so happy we chose him. He was able to do a lot of things via phone or email when we needed to. I think the overall quality of service we received on our wedding day was more than worth the price we paid, which was not much at all compared to a lot of other people we talked to before booking Bill. I would happily recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 12/13/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We got so many compliments from our guests that Bill was the best DJ that they had ever seen at a wedding. My wife and I most certainly agree! Overall, if I could, I would give him 10 stars. He's the perfect DJ! I can't recommend Bill enough or give him high enough praise but I'll try. Here goes...

From the very start we knew that Bill was the right fit for us. We had called a few other DJ services but didn't feel as connected with them as we did with Bill.

As we started talking about the music to play it became clear that 1) he understood our tastes perfectly, and 2) his knowledge of music/artists from past and present is amazing. He made it so easy to pick the music because he could pick similar artists...almost like a human version of the internet music sight that rhymes with Fandora.

He worked with us on the reception events (first dance, dinner, toasts, etc.) and didn't bat an eye when we changed pretty much everything at least once. He is easy going and able to just go with the flow.

The day of the wedding he came early to the venue so that he could make sure he was set up and ready to go. He made sure to stay out of the way of everything else that was going on and just focused on his tasks.

During the cocktail hour and the reception, the music selection was absolutely perfect. He made sure to keep the music appropriate for what was going on and kept everybody interested.

Throughout the reception he was able to keep people on the dance floor using a perfect combination of fast and slow songs. We left a lot of the selections to him and I don't think I could've picked a more fitting soundtrack for our reception. Even my Mom and Dad danced a few times which is a small miracle.

He also worked well with the other vendors that we had (wait staff, photographers, etc.) which made our lives so much easier.

Selecting Bill as our DJ was the best decision we could've made and he made the biggest day of our lives absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Andrew, 9/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bill, of Rhythm Express Disc Jockey Service, provided us the best entertainment for our wedding. From the very start he was very accommodating. We met with him for about an hour a few months before the wedding to go over the kinds of music he would be playing. He had really great suggestion but for the most part, he also stuck with the play list we gave him. All our guests were pretty much on the dance floor all night.

We couldn't have picked a better DJ for our wedding. My husband and I highly recommend his DJ services!

Profile Picture Kat, 6/21/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bill Bibeau was our DJ and he was just so awesome. He was down to earth, fun and funny (our meeting with him planning were just a blast) and really easy going. He helped us think through divorced family dynamics and introductions, as well as how to introduce our mixed gendered wedding party sides, etc. We had a couple of last minute changes/decisions and he was responding to emails as late as the Friday evening before our wedding (and made himself available Sat via cell phone). He was incredibly reasonably priced--only really making us pay for what he was doing and didn't try to oversell additional services (he let us know about them, but when we weren't interested, didn't push us--other people we met with were insistent on all sorts of extras that we didn't want or need). On the day of, after having not having our first kiss during the ceremony because of a miscommunication in the planning, he incorporated a first kiss announcement into his introduction with about 5 minutes of a heads up and did it so seamlessly you would never know it wasn't planned that way! The dance floor was also packed ALL night. The only bummer was that a bunch of people had requests and we ran out of time so people were bummed out about that--but he played everything we (the bride and groom) wanted and kept up with most requests. So when we explained to friends that he got to most requests, friends were way more understanding. But it's a great sign when everyone is so into the music that they want to request songs and keep the party going so it's more of a great reflection on him than a complaint. We just needed a couple more hours of a reception :) Thanks to Bill for being awesome and creating a great atmosphere where our friends and family had a great time!

Profile Picture Kaytee, 10/12/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bill at Rhythm Express DJ was the absolute best!!!! Not only did he play all the songs we asked and also did not play the ones we did not want played, he also made everything very entertaining. I still have people saying how much fun he was. He was extremely understanding and attentive just what the Bride needs. On an extremely personal note there was a situation at the wedding that got out of hand, Bill was my rock during the process, he helped me get everything and everyone back on the right track and gave me the courage to reenter the wedding despite the negative situation. When it comes to the wedding the Bride and Groom spend money to make sure everything is right and then on the day of you just have to sit back and hope and trust that the people you hired will come through for you. That is exactly what Bill did for my wedding I cant thank him enough. If your looking for a trustworthy DJ who will make your Wedding fun and Memorable Rhythm Express DJ is the right choice and Bill is the best DJ around.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 9/21/13, 1 Review