31 Reviews for Rhythm Express Disc Jockey Service, Inc.

Do-Not-Play List (4)
One Event Per Day (3)
Uplighting (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
31 Rhythm Express Disc Jockey Service, Inc. Reviews

We loved working with Bill and would highly recommend him! The music was perfect and we were glad he could be a part of our special day!

Profile Picture Kara, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Go with Rhythm Express. Bill was very open minded and flexible to work with.

Profile Picture User7244978, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had an amazing experience with Bill Bibeau!! For our wedding he accommodated all of our needs for music and lighting! I definitely recommend his DJ service to anyone!

Profile Picture User7139261, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill was exactly what we were looking for in a DJ! He was easily accessible, helpful and had great suggestions while also keeping in mind our wants and needs. He executed our reception seamlessly and exceeded our already high expectations. He was detail oriented and organized and put me at ease throughout the planning process. We hope to have the need to work with him again in the future.

Profile Picture Briana, 7/9/16, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bill did a fabulous job at our wedding a few weeks ago! My husband and I first met Bill at a wedding a year prior to ours, and had such a great time dancing the night away we knew he'd be perfect for our wedding. Several weeks before the wedding we filled out a detailed questionnaire about how the evening would progress and what types of music he should/shouldn't play during dinner and dancing. He did a great job with everything, and brought a super fun energy to the night. We both highly recommend him for your wedding!

Profile Picture Shannon, 7/1/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Can't express how great Bill was! He was suggested by a friend and we are so happy we went with him, he works with the couple for weeks to make sure the whole day is perfect and is so friendly and accommodating. I wish we had an event to use him again!

Profile Picture brooke, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Bill from Rhythm Express was our DJ for our recent wedding at Bittersweet Farm and we were so happy to work with him! He was extremely friendly to partner with, super responsive to any questions, and really wanted to understand our likes and dislikes to create the perfect soundtrack to our day. I liked that he took the time to understand the little things, including how the wedding party pronounces their names, so he got it right. My guests were dancing the whole night and we had a wonderful time!

I also got uplightling via Rhythm Express and was so happy with how it came out. We found the perfect balance between fun and enhancing, but not overwhelming with color. Such a perfect touch to the venue!

I would definitely recommend Bill and Rhythm Express for your event!

Profile Picture Laurie, 4/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Bill ROCKED our wedding! We had some intricate music requests during our ceremony and reception- but his timing was perfect! Our guests were on the dance floor all night; there was never a dull moment! I would recommend Bill and Rhythm Express to everyone who wants a classy ceremony followed by an exciting reception!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bill was one of our absolute favorite wedding vendors to work with (by far). Not only is he AMAZING at what he does (great energy and had song selections that kept our guests dancing all night long) but he's also incredibly organized and responsive. He made the planning process so simple (we had one phone call to walk through the itinerary and choose songs for different events throughout the night, and for any changes we wanted to make subsequent to that call, he confirmed them almost immediately). On the day of our wedding, we had so many people mention how much they loved the DJ and the music he played. He even showed us all how to do the Electric Slide! I highly recommend him! He's wonderful!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/14/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

He was perfect! So helpful and awesome dj! He kept the night on track! Wouldn't have changed a thing! Bill is great!!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I don't have the words to explain how amazing Bill from Rhythm express is. From our very first sit down he made me and my now husband feel so comfortable and welcome. He's the perfect combination of fun and professional. I would recommend him to anyone needing a DJ

Profile Picture Mary, 7/17/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bill was fantastic! He was extremely attentive to our needs, well organized, very professional, and very personable. I would recommend him to anyone holding an event in need of a DJ.

Thank you Bill!

Profile Picture Kimberly and Jonathan, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill from rhythm express was our DJ. played the music we wanted with his own selections thrown in and did a great job. His response time via email was incredibly fast. Very easy to work with and takes the time to get to know his clients taste. Would recommend.

Profile Picture User4402589, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bill was awesome from the start! He helped us make a timeline of how the night would go which really helped coordinate with all of the other vendors. The night of the wedding he kept us on time and made sure we were doing everything we wanted to even though we had a bit of a time crunch due to photos. Everyone was out on the dance floor and he really listened to what style of music my husband and I like and incorporated perfectly. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Bill DJ our 12/13/14 wedding. I am still hearing from guests who say they had a fantastic time. We had quite a mix of people and Bill had no problem delivering different styles of music. He was brilliant while making suggestions (we asked him to do our ceremony music too) and I am so happy we chose him. He was able to do a lot of things via phone or email when we needed to. I think the overall quality of service we received on our wedding day was more than worth the price we paid, which was not much at all compared to a lot of other people we talked to before booking Bill. I would happily recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 12/13/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We got so many compliments from our guests that Bill was the best DJ that they had ever seen at a wedding. My wife and I most certainly agree! Overall, if I could, I would give him 10 stars. He's the perfect DJ! I can't recommend Bill enough or give him high enough praise but I'll try. Here goes...

From the very start we knew that Bill was the right fit for us. We had called a few other DJ services but didn't feel as connected with them as we did with Bill.

As we started talking about the music to play it became clear that 1) he understood our tastes perfectly, and 2) his knowledge of music/artists from past and present is amazing. He made it so easy to pick the music because he could pick similar artists...almost like a human version of the internet music sight that rhymes with Fandora.

He worked with us on the reception events (first dance, dinner, toasts, etc.) and didn't bat an eye when we changed pretty much everything at least once. He is easy going and able to just go with the flow.

The day of the wedding he came early to the venue so that he could make sure he was set up and ready to go. He made sure to stay out of the way of everything else that was going on and just focused on his tasks.

During the cocktail hour and the reception, the music selection was absolutely perfect. He made sure to keep the music appropriate for what was going on and kept everybody interested.

Throughout the reception he was able to keep people on the dance floor using a perfect combination of fast and slow songs. We left a lot of the selections to him and I don't think I could've picked a more fitting soundtrack for our reception. Even my Mom and Dad danced a few times which is a small miracle.

He also worked well with the other vendors that we had (wait staff, photographers, etc.) which made our lives so much easier.

Selecting Bill as our DJ was the best decision we could've made and he made the biggest day of our lives absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Andrew, 9/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bill, of Rhythm Express Disc Jockey Service, provided us the best entertainment for our wedding. From the very start he was very accommodating. We met with him for about an hour a few months before the wedding to go over the kinds of music he would be playing. He had really great suggestion but for the most part, he also stuck with the play list we gave him. All our guests were pretty much on the dance floor all night.

We couldn't have picked a better DJ for our wedding. My husband and I highly recommend his DJ services!

Profile Picture Kat, 6/21/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bill Bibeau was our DJ and he was just so awesome. He was down to earth, fun and funny (our meeting with him planning were just a blast) and really easy going. He helped us think through divorced family dynamics and introductions, as well as how to introduce our mixed gendered wedding party sides, etc. We had a couple of last minute changes/decisions and he was responding to emails as late as the Friday evening before our wedding (and made himself available Sat via cell phone). He was incredibly reasonably priced--only really making us pay for what he was doing and didn't try to oversell additional services (he let us know about them, but when we weren't interested, didn't push us--other people we met with were insistent on all sorts of extras that we didn't want or need). On the day of, after having not having our first kiss during the ceremony because of a miscommunication in the planning, he incorporated a first kiss announcement into his introduction with about 5 minutes of a heads up and did it so seamlessly you would never know it wasn't planned that way! The dance floor was also packed ALL night. The only bummer was that a bunch of people had requests and we ran out of time so people were bummed out about that--but he played everything we (the bride and groom) wanted and kept up with most requests. So when we explained to friends that he got to most requests, friends were way more understanding. But it's a great sign when everyone is so into the music that they want to request songs and keep the party going so it's more of a great reflection on him than a complaint. We just needed a couple more hours of a reception :) Thanks to Bill for being awesome and creating a great atmosphere where our friends and family had a great time!

Profile Picture Kaytee, 10/12/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bill at Rhythm Express DJ was the absolute best!!!! Not only did he play all the songs we asked and also did not play the ones we did not want played, he also made everything very entertaining. I still have people saying how much fun he was. He was extremely understanding and attentive just what the Bride needs. On an extremely personal note there was a situation at the wedding that got out of hand, Bill was my rock during the process, he helped me get everything and everyone back on the right track and gave me the courage to reenter the wedding despite the negative situation. When it comes to the wedding the Bride and Groom spend money to make sure everything is right and then on the day of you just have to sit back and hope and trust that the people you hired will come through for you. That is exactly what Bill did for my wedding I cant thank him enough. If your looking for a trustworthy DJ who will make your Wedding fun and Memorable Rhythm Express DJ is the right choice and Bill is the best DJ around.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill was professional, easy to work with and made sure everything went according to plan. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User3629856, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

GREAT DJ. Everyone had the best time at our wedding. I had a play list and he played what I wanted. I did not want any request played and he came to me asking if he could play a song because so many people were requesting. I would totally hire this DJ service again.

Profile Picture Johnathan, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rhythm Express did a great job during our ceremony and wedding reception. Our DJ's name was Bill B. He was personable and played all the right music to keep our guests dancing. During the couple of months before the wedding we had planning phone calls with Bill and you could tell he really cared about his work and made great suggestions for us. We were very pleased.

Profile Picture User3537681, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

I give my highest recommendation to Rhythm Express DJ. We worked with Bill who was our DJ. From the moment we met him, we fell in love with his enthusiasm, knowledge and work ethic. I was very nervous about music selection because we were very particular about what we wanted played at your wedding. Bill was very receptive to our requests and delivered exactly what we wanted. Everyone complimented us on our music the night of the wedding and thereafter. Thank you so much Bill for doing such an exceptional job. We couldn't have asked for more from you!

Profile Picture Nichole, 3/2/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were very happy with Rhythm Express. Finding a DJ was very challenging as (1) we were located half the country away in Georgia, but also (2) we are a gay couple. Finding a DJ who understood our vision as well as some of the differences of a gay wedding - Bill from Rhythm Express completely met those expectations and helped us to have an awesome wedding. Our guests danced the entire night and things went off without a hitch. Bill was professional, courteous, extremely organized and took our ideas/crazy thoughts and turned them into an incredible playlist that not only represented our tastes but also kept our guests dancing the entire night.

Profile Picture John, 1/20/13, 1 Review
2.3

Bill was the DJ at our wedding in October. After signing the contract in March we had our planning meeting in July. At the meeting we discussed the types of music we like and named some specific songs, but he asked us to provide him with more. We ended up having to send him a list of about 100 songs to play at the reception, basically doing his job for him. At the wedding, he half used the list we provided, and for the rest of the songs he played genres we specifically said we didn't like. I requested a certain last dance song, and he didn't play it even though I told him months in advance. At the reception my mom actually told him he was playing the wrong last dance song, and he snapped at her and said he was playing the song I picked next (even though he had already announced that it was the last song). When he played the song I wanted he only played half of it, probably because he downloaded it AFTER my mom spoke with him. I also requested he cut out the beginning of my Father Daughter dance song, and he said he would, and then didn't. It was a live version and we danced to about a minute of clapping on the track since he didn't cut it out. In hindsight I wish I had paid an extra $500 and gotten a really good DJ.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 10/6/12, 5 Reviews