Rhonda Favor Studios Reviews

Rhonda Favor Studios 5
Rhonda Favor Studios 6
Rhonda Favor Studios 7

Maggie · Married on 10/25/2015

Rhonda was great to work with, our family photos turned out beautiful. There was also a quick turnaround for the photos.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/24/2015

Loved that we have the photos in an album and on a flash drive!!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Great vendor. Couldn't be happier with the props they brought, the picture quality or the service that was provided the night of the wedding.

Sent on 11/06/2015

Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed our services

You can't go wrong! These are amazing people who took even more amazing photos!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed our services

Ashley · Married on 08/22/2015

Absolutely phenomenal!!! So easy to work with!! Always put our wants and priorities first!! Not to mention our pictures were ready for us so fast and blew our expectations away!!! The pictures are gorgeous!!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Lindsay · Married on 08/15/2015

Rhonda Favor Studios is by far the best photographer and the photobooth at our wedding was a huge hit with all of our guests!
    We used Rhonda Favor Studios for our engagement pictures and the full day of our wedding and Rhonda and Brad did not disappoint! Our photos are absolutely gorgeous and Rhonda's creativity in capturing our special day is extremely impressive. Our family and friends, have given us so many compliments on the pictures and have already asked for copies of all of the prints because they can't choose just one to love.
    Everyone had the best time in the photobooth at the wedding too and we can not help but laugh at how many fun pictures of our guests we are able to have as memories from our day.
    We will definitely be using Rhonda Favor Studios for pictures in the future and we highly recommend them to anyone in need of a fantastic photographer!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Rhonda and her husband do an amazing job with the quality of photos and creativity, but what really impressed us was the fact that they're there to help. On a day when, let's be honest, nothing could be more stressful, they helped us with all the odds and ends. They're there to take pictures and they could stop at that but they don't. It's like having a photographer/wedding coordinator. The photo booth package is hands down the most fairly priced package around. We absolutely love these two and would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/02/2015

Best ever! Our pictures are amazing and they were the best people to work with, went above and beyond in every way.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Denise · Married on 04/11/2015

Rhonda was excellent at getting lots of pictures. She's very creative and helps you think outside of the box as well as traditional pictures. Her husband Brad helps with gathering the folks up as well as keeping time. The photobooth was a blast as well.I won't use another photographer and recently she took family pics for us.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Nicole · Married on 12/28/2013

Rhonda and her husband were great! They helped to make sure my special day went off without a hitch! They made the entire wedding party feel comfortable, and we had a great time shooting photos with them!

Sent on 04/30/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/28/2013

Rhonda was very professional, she flew in for an entire weekend and kept up with our busy schedule effortlessly. We left most all of our shots and poses up to her, and she created such a wonderful portfolio of absolutely epic pictures from our special weekend. No one could have captured it better at such an affordable cost, I would guarantee that. And she blended in so well with the crowd and was so personable and cheerful with everyone; her professionalism and positivity kept the stress levels low on a very hectic weekend, and all of her work was so appreciated! To this day I still have people telling me how much they enjoyed my photographer! We will definitely hire her again for special occasions in our family, and we'd absolutely recommend her to anyone who asked!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Jody · Married on 09/22/2013

Rhonda was wonderful the whole day and made taking the pictures lots of fun. I would say over all she did a great job!!!

Sent on 04/24/2014

Kayla · Married on 04/13/2013

Love what they do and how they do it!....always takes some great pictures and has a fun time doing it!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Tarah · event on 05/20/2012

Rhonda took my engagement photos. She did an excellent job. We took the photos on the Arch grounds & Lacledes Landing. She had many fun, fresh ideas. We had a great time. I hope to use her services for future events.

Sent on 05/21/2014

Kayleen · Married on 09/25/2010

My wedding day was wonderful I didn't need to make sure my photography got this photo or that photo it was wonderful she knew exactly what I wanted. I told her I wanted snap shots of things nothing normal and she went way out of her creative mind of what I wanted it was great, I have referred Rhonda to at least ten plus people that I know she has done their weddings and baby photos, which I had my daughter kylees, done and they turned out amazing as well. Differently memories that I have photos of that I will never forget. Thank u again Rhonda
    -kayleen

Sent on 04/24/2014

Lisa · Married on 08/07/2010

We were so happy with Rhonda Favor Studios for our wedding photography! Every little want and need were fulfilled. Rhonda made our special day last forever in the work she did that day. We look forward to using Rhonda Favor Studios in the future!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Kristen · Married on 10/07/2017

Rhonda and her husband were so amazing! Everything we wanted, they did! I was hungry after the ceremony and we had a few hours before the reception, so my bridesmaids took me to McDonald’s, rhonda even took some hilarious pictures there. It truly captures how my friends and I are. It rained some in the morning before my ceremony, and the ground was still wet in the afternoon, Rhonda knelt down in the wet grass to get great angles of my husband and i. She is truly outstanding. I will be using her for my future professional pictures. Talking to her was so easy, it was like talking to an old friend. Would highly recommend to everyone!!

Rhonda Favor Studios's reply:

Thank You so very much! We truly enjoyed being a part of your wedding and making new friends!

Christi · Married on 11/08/2015

Rhonda took fall photographs of our children at a local location, she did an excellent job with the photos. Will definitely use her again in the future!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Casey · Married on 05/26/2019

Rhonda and her team were absolutely amazing to work with! I would definitely recommend them. She was able to make sure I got all of my family pictures all while dealing with a big crazy family!

Jamie · Married on 10/21/2017

Rhonda was absolutely fantastic during our wedding day! She got every shot we could have ever wanted, was great with our flower girl and ring bearer, and got so many great pictures at the reception. I love that she did serious, happy, and goofy pictures with all of the wedding party, it really made for some fantastic pictures. Rhonda goes above and beyond to make your day perfect! She even helped me with getting the dress on so I could do a first look with my girls. Then later she helped sort out the dress before dinner. We also used the photo booth at the reception and that was a hit with the kids and our friends. I could not have asked for a better photographer on our wedding day and will be using her for any pictures we will be doing in the future.

Casey · Married on 09/12/2015

The photobooth services were wonderful. They made sure to add STL Blues props for my hubby which he loved. Response time was a little more delayed that I had liked but it is prime wedding season so I can understand. It turned out wonderful and everyone had a blast with it.

Sent on 09/20/2015
  • User4557726 · event on 11/08/2014

Rhonda was great to work with! Enthusiastic and willing to capture anything anywhere! We got our pictures back in only a week!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Brittany · Married on 09/24/2016

3.5

I only was able to use this vendor for the Photobooth services. I would recommend booking them for both photographer and photobooth services!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Casey · Married on 09/12/2015

3.5

Very pleasant to work with! Added St Louis Blues props for my hubby!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Hannah · Married on 04/11/2015

Rhonda favors did our photography for our wedding and most recently our family photos! On both occasions our photos turned out beautiful but it was Rhonda and her husband who were truely amazing! Making sure we were comfortable, and happy about all of the shots we were getting! I loved how personal they were with us! They never made me feel like they were just another service we hired but more like friends who were capturing some beautiful memories! I would highly recommend Rhonda favors studio as your photography for any event! Price is way reasonable and worth every penny! Thank you both for being amazing, and I can't wait to book future sessions!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Rhonda Favor Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. You have a beautiful family and we feel the same. I can't wait to watch your little one grow and share many more memories.