Rhonda Favor Studios Reviews

Rhonda Favor Studios 5
Rhonda Favor Studios 6
Rhonda Favor Studios 7

Megan · Married on 11/03/2017

Rhonda is truly amazing! We couldn't have been happier with her! She was very easy to work with, and has so much energy! We loved our engagement photos, we showed them to everyone! On our wedding day, she made sure we had a good timeline so we got all the photos we wanted. Her husband, Brad, also helped to wrangle everyone so we could keep moving. We had a Harry Potter wedding, and Rhonda even photoshopped one of our photos to make it look like we were doing magic-it was incredible! Our photos could not have been more beautiful-they were exactly what I wanted. I cannot recommend her more highly!

Erika · Married on 09/23/2017

Rhonda Favor Studios was absolutely amazing! I am in love with my engagement and wedding photos. Rhonda and her husband were so easy going and helpful every step of the way. No matter what I needed or wanted, they were on top of it. They were fun to work with and made the day stress free. It was also nice to purchase a package in which they covered the DJ as well. As a busy bride that was one less thing I had to worry about. The photo booth services were also fantastic, and my guests loved it. Would recommend Rhonda Favor Studios to anyone!

Angela · Married on 08/26/2017

Rhonda and Brad were excellent people to have on our side at our wedding day. They made me feel comfortable and took care of everything that I had asked of them that I wanted. Brad even let me spit out my gum in his hand when I was getting out of the shuttle bus, before the ceremony, cause there wasn't a trash can near by. He was also there to make sure that some guy's dog (that wasn't on a leash) did not get too close to our dresses when we were outside at the park, taking photos. I knew how well the photos had turned out, for my step-daughter's wedding, a couple years prior, so Rhonda was my first choice for our wedding and we were not disappointed. They are such wonderful people and I would totally recommend them to anyone. In fact, I have already given out their info to some friends of mine, who were looking for photo booths for their special events.

Rhonda Favor Studios 8
    Rhonda Favor Studios 15
    Rhonda Favor Studios 16
    Rhonda Favor Studios 17

Natalie · Married on 07/12/2017

We absolutely loved Rhonda! We met her at the Hermann wedding trail and couldn't have hoped for a better photographer! She went above and beyond and made sure everything was going as smoothly as possible. She was very patient with the toddlers who were more interested in running around than sitting for photos and she managed to keep their attention long enough to snap amazing photos!
    She also did out engagement photos which turned out so beautiful as well!
    We definitely recommend her!
    Kevin and Natalie C.

• W

Whitney · Married on 06/17/2017

Rhonda and her team made our wedding day such a breeze. They took the time to listen and knew exactly what to do to help make our day run smoothly!! The pictures were fantastic, and she is great at getting small children to laugh and smile for pictures!! I honestly feel like the pictures really captured the day! Also, the photo booth was so much fun! I would recommend her and her team always! —The Young’s

Breanne · Married on 05/09/2017

Rhonda did a WONDERFUL job on our pictures and I couldn't have been happier with the results. My husband and I did an elopement ceremony at Herman Hill and were not from the area so were referred to Rhonda through our wedding coordinator. On our wedding day she was very fun, positive and highly professional. Rhonda asked us what we wanted and made suggestions on what poses would look best while letting us just be ourselves. She was very quick about getting our photos edited and sent and the results were absolutely stunning. If I ever need professional photos taken again I will definitely hire her and drive the two hours. I did a lot of shopping around and contacting other photographers in the area and Rhonda was by far the most reasonable. Even though we were only doing an elopement ceremony most other photographers wanted to charge us a flat rate regardless of the smaller photo package we needed. However, Rhonda was very accommodating and made sure that we got exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend her to anyone for any event!

Rhonda Favor Studios 18
    Rhonda Favor Studios 19
    Rhonda Favor Studios 20
    Rhonda Favor Studios 21
    Rhonda Favor Studios 22
    Rhonda Favor Studios 23
  • W

Will · Married on 02/26/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better experience. On top of that we really loved Rhonda's enthusiasm and great attitude. We would highly recommend you book with her.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Rhonda Favor Studios's reply:

Thank You so very much! We loved being a part of your Wedding!

Christy · Married on 10/27/2016

Just received my wonderful flashdrive package from Rhonda Favor Studios with a very useful photo box gift, though I am not sure if the 942 photos I just ordered from Walgreens will fit in there! That's how much I liked the photos! I met with Rhonda twice prior to the STL reception for my daughter, Callie & her hubby, Paul. They married in April in San Diego but not everyone in my family could attend, so we had a STL reception this fall. Rhonda has unbridled enthusiasm & after meeting with her I was convinced I would be in capable hands with her expertise during the reception. She had a darling 2nd Shooter named Brittany that also took some incredible photos & both ladies were very easy to work with (even bringing me drinks!) & flexible with photo request throughout the evening as well as trying to keep my DJ & I on target for my timeline of events. Even being one month away from her due date, I spied her hiking up a good flight of stairs for fantastic group shots from the balcony, then laying out on the floor to take photos and cruising around the room to get those all important group table shots of friends & family. On top of this, she comes early, before the crowd, to fit in those detail shots of table decorations & any other decor that are important memories of this special celebration. She included just about all the "must have" photos I requested, even nailing the "full moon" request shots of the night! Further, I would like to extend kudos to her hubby, Brad, who did a hellofa job with the photo booth which was nicely displayed for all to entertain themselves & take home a souvenir photo strip (each person received one!) Ronda went so far as to make (with help from her mom) a dark blue background to use in the booth PLUS she added a wolf/moon logo on the photo strip to keep with my "Wolf/Moon" theme for the night! I did take the liberty to supply way more props but their props were wonderful, the photos taken are priceless! Great job team Bronda!

Rhonda Favor Studios's reply:

Thank You so much for your review. And so happy you enjoyed us!!! We had a blast and are very happy for you and your family!

Callie · Married on 10/14/2016

Rhonda was simply amazing! She photographed our second wedding celebration held in St. Louis and helped us capture so many pictures and moments we missed the first time around. She was so determined to get each shot. She also helped us keep the night flowing and stay on our timeline. Her husband manned the photo booth which was an awesome addition to the night. It was so fun to look at all our friends and families funny photos and to have a photo booth book as a keepsake. I highly recommend Rhonda and her team.

Rhonda Favor Studios's reply:

Thank You so much for writing a review! So happy for you both!

Samantha · Married on 10/08/2016

Where to begin? Rhonda and her husband were nothing short of amazing on not only our big day but the days leading up to it. Our engagement session was beautiful and she made me more then comfortable at my boudoir shoot I did for my husband. She has a way with people that make everyone comfortable and have a good time. My pictures were beyond amazing. I can't stop looking at them and how good they look! My friends fell
    In love with Rhonda and Brad too and plan on using them in the future as well. Not to mention Rhonda was pregnant during all of my photo shoots and busted her butt to make sure she caught every single moment she knew we would want. I seriously couldn't have asked for a better photographer and am more then happy with all of our pictures and the actual kindness and thoughtfulness of her and her husband they are amazing people! Thank you both so much we are still over the moon with how our pictures turned out!!

Allison · Married on 10/07/2016

Rhonda is simply AMAZING!!!!! She is so easy to work with and is so kind. We had an awesome experience with her and her husband. My husband and I , unfortunately, ended up with a stomach virus on our wedding day. If it wasn't for Rhonda and her husband it would have been a horrible day. They really took care of us. Her husband left and ran to the store to get me vitamin water and crackers. If thats not excellent service I don't know what is! Rhonda is so down to earth, it felt like one of my friends was taking our pictures! Even with us being sick we still received beautiful pictures. I can not thank them enough for all the hard work they put into our special day. We would HIGHLY recommend hiring them!!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Rhonda Favor Studios's reply:

Thank You so much for the review! Even with you both being sick you both looked amazing and more then anything married your best friend.

Amanda · Married on 10/01/2016

We absolutely LOVED Rhonda Favor studios! Our wedding was on 10/01/16 and Rhonda was amazing! We couldn't be happier with the pictures or the service! Rhonda spent time talking to us before the big day to figure out what we were looking for and expected and then the day of she went above and beyond to make sure our day was special and every moment was captured! I can't say enough about her. We would highly recommend her for your wedding photographer. We will personally be using her services in the future for family photos. ??

Rhonda Favor Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for the review!

Paula · Married on 09/17/2016

I don't know if I can honestly say enough amazing things about our experience with Rhonda Favor Studios. First and foremost, Rhonda and Brad are so much more than a business - they are wonderful people who truly care for the well-being of their clients and it emanates through their quality of service. I would have been lost on my wedding day if it weren't for Rhonda, Brad, and Michele! They made sure everything was happening when it was supposed to happen. They went out of their way to take care of me and made sure I was doing okay the whole day. Their team captured every moment and gave us everything we asked for and more. The photos are phenomenal! They truly went above and beyond for us. We can't thank them enough.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Rhonda Favor Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Paula! We just love what we do and had a blast at your Wedding.

Ashley · Married on 08/20/2016

This couple was very helpful in our day. We are so happy to have found them. We booked online and didn't have time to meet before (we planned in <90 days) and Rhonda was so flexible. Both she and her husband were super helpful the day of. They are FANTASTIC with getting kids to smile as well. We highly recommend them!

Dana · Married on 08/09/2016

Rhonda was wonderful she went above and beyond on a very hot summer day. Her and her husband Brad both were helping to keep everyone on track of what to do and when to be ready and where to go...and where people weren't allowed to go if I was moving around. :) They made everything so much fun and you just can't help but smile and laugh. All the guests and wedding party loved the photo booth, esp. the kids going in and out with all the props. The pictures turned out wonderful and can't wait to have her do family ones in future years to come. They helped with everything be it making sure I was making from place to place without tripping on my dress or calling people to make sure things were coming at the right times. We got a package with a DJ since we weren't impressed with any that we had seen and the DJ that she had come out was great as well and everyone had a blast!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Rhonda Favor Studios's reply:

Thank You so much. Thank you for having us!

Rhonda is amazing. Her helper and husband Brad keeps the groomsmen, groom, and ushers in line. Rhonda pre-scopes the venue to understand the best spots to take pictures (lighting, time of day, etc). She makes quirky noises to make the kiddos focus on the camera with a huge smile. HUGE support--not even just photographer. Rhonda and Brad are practically your wedding assistants the whole night until you tell them they can go. AMAZING!

• Q

Qtpye · Married on 07/24/2016

I loved it and it was so much fun. Everyone at the wedding had a ball.

Katie · Married on 06/11/2016

Rhonda and her husband were both amazing! Everyone involved in our wedding was blown away by how fantastic they were from gathering big groups, to getting the kids to smile, and even keeping my groom and I apart until the ceremony. Our pictures turned our gorgeous! Worth every cent!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Rhonda Favor Studios's reply:

Thank You so much Katie. We loved every part of your wedding and so happy you enjoyed us and your photos just as much!

Kristyna · Married on 05/07/2016

Rhonda and her husband Brad were amazing to work with! I wouldn't have chosen any other photographer! They made sure we were well taken care of as well as capturing every single special moment we had at our wedding! They seriously are the most amazing people I have ever met. My husband and I can't wait to use them for future photo shoots!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Rhonda Favor Studios's reply:

Thank You so much! We love what we do!!! And always feel apart of each and every bride and grooms family!

Makayla · Married on 05/06/2016

Amazing photographer!! My husband and I had so much fun with Rhonda while taking pictures at our wedding. She really knows how to capture those special moments and had us laughing the whole time! I would 100% recommend Rhonda Favor Studios!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Rhonda Favor Studios's reply:

Thank You very much. We absolutely loved being a part of your wedding.

Liza · Married on 02/06/2016

Rhonda was amazing photographing our wedding!! She is so knowledgable from the small details to the major parts of the wedding!! She is extremely personable and didn't make us feel uncomfortable during any of the photos! Would definetly recommend her to anyone!!

David and Carol · Married on 01/12/2016

Rhonda was amazing and made the whole experience so special and comfortable. We could not imagine a better experience with a photographer and we are so thankful that we had her there to capture the whole experience. The pictures are absolutely perfect and her service was equally professional. Thank you Rhonda for painting our perfect day!!

Mary · Married on 11/14/2015

we took family pics downtown St. Charles

Maggie · Married on 10/25/2015

Rhonda was great to work with, our family photos turned out beautiful. There was also a quick turnaround for the photos.