Rhodes Studios photography and video Reviews

Rhodes Studios photography and video 4
Rhodes Studios photography and video 5
Rhodes Studios photography and video 6
Rhodes Studios photography and video 7

Edmund is THE BEST photographer EVER! We first met him at our engagement shoot and my husband and I knew instantly that we booked the right person! He's so much fun!! I feel a little uncomfortable getting my picture taken and so does my husband, but Edmund made us laugh the whole time and made us feel so comfortable and at home in front of the camera. I just got my wedding pictures back and I am so obsessed with all of them! They are BEYOND what I imagined they would be. My entire bridal party had such a blast taking all the bridal party pictures and all of them told me how much fun he was! Throughout the reception, he danced and laughed and still managed to get incredible pictures of all my guests having a great time. Edmund's wife was there taking pictures as well and she is an absolute sweetheart! I haven't received my video back yet, but I have absolutely zero doubt that it will be beautiful. Edmund, THANK YOU SO MUCH for capturing our special day so perfectly! You truly have an amazing gift and we are so grateful that you were our wedding photographer!! I could go on and on...but seriously people, hire them!! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Casey · Married on 03/19/2016

Edmund is an absolutely amazing photographer and person in general. From our engagement picture session to our wedding day, he was fantastic. He has a way of making the shoots fun and exciting, and they also go by so quickly but so many photos get taken. Even when weren't taking pictures, his team were all very attentive, making sure we were all ok and giving us updates on anything that was going on and when we needed to be ready. He was so wonderful to work with! We had photo and video done and he got the pictures back to us so quickly! I would 100% hire him and his team if I had to do it again; you will not be disappointed if you go with Rhodes Studios!

Sent on 04/16/2016

Katie · Married on 01/02/2016

I can't imagine our wedding day without Edmund and Joanne as our photographers. I met Joanne and Edmund at a bridal expo I attended with my mother in law and we both knew that day we needed to book services with them. Edmund did our engagement pictures and my husband and I had so much fun with him. The way our pictures turned out is better than either us could have imagined. We will cherish our engagement pictures and wedding pictures forever. Edmund has a way of making you forget you are taking pictures which is amazing! Somehow Edmund was also able to capture wonderful photos of our family and friends at our reception that we will ALWAYS cherish. Every special moment, every person, he captured. Trust me, you want Edmund on your big day!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Rhodes Studios photography and video's reply:

Hi Katie! Thank you so much for the review!!! Edmund and I had a great time capturing your wedding! Your family and friends were so much fun during cocktail hour! Everyone wanted their picture taken! From your beautiful handmade barn doors to the light blue and white "wish wands", your attention to detail was fabulous! Edmund and I loved capturing every moment for you and Eric! Thank you! Thank you!

Breeanna · Married on 12/14/2015

I can't imagine there being a better photography vendor than Rhodes Studios. Edmund is one of the kindest and jolly people you will ever meet and his wife Joann is just ask kind. Not only were they wonderful personalities, their photographs are stunning. I don't think any other vendor could've captured our wedding day better than Rhodes Studios. Every detail, every moment, every sparkle in each other's eyes, it was captured in a beautiful way. Our pictures turned out phenomenal and we couldn't of asked for anything better.

Sent on 01/08/2016

Rhodes Studios photography and video's reply:

Hello Breeanna! Edmund and I thank you so much for your review! We have a great time seeing that we have made our couples enjoy their wedding day so much! You were so stunning in not only your wedding gown but your reception dress! Every detail is so important on your wedding day and I'm so happy that we fulfilled your dream wedding! Thank you so much! Edmund and Joann!

Meagan · Married on 11/14/2015

You 100% NEED to book this vendor for your wedding. They did an AMAZING job on our wedding photography and videography and our engagement shoot. We had multiple guests ask us for their information because they loved Edmund, Joann, and their team so much. They made us feel so comfortable so we didn't feel awkward. We were not use to posing for pictures so it was very different for us but you would never be able to tell from the pictures. We developed a relationship at the engagement shoot so we knew exactly what to do the day of the wedding. The whole team got involved with our guests and was accommodating to everyone when they wanted a special picture. The knew exactly what to do and when to do it so our day when so smoothly. They were also very helpful with any problems that arose that had nothing to do with photography or videography. You won't find a photography company better than this one!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Rhodes Studios photography and video's reply:

Meagan! Getting to know you and Micheal at our pre-wedding meeting was so much fun! We laughed, talked about what you envisioned your day to be and then laughed some more! Your wedding day was beautiful! Your friends and family were great fun! I laughed so hard at your uncle and the " George Costanca" pose on the red velvet couch! How could I resist! And yes my dear, you looked like a model in a magazine! Flawless! Thank you for the great review! Friends Always! Joann

Mark · Married on 10/28/2015

AMAZING! Could not be happier!

Planning an intimate wedding; I wanted to make sure we had someone who made my husband (who hates having his picture taken) feel totally comfortable on our wedding day.

Edmund knocked it out of the park. My husband and I with were very comfortable with him on the wedding day, our family raved about how nice and easy to work with he was and the photos are AWESOME. Everyone looked so natural and comfortable.

Rhodes Studios were responsive, easy to work with, great on our wedding day, the photos are wonderful and the turn around time was much quicker than expected.

BEST decision of our wedding day.

Sent on 11/28/2015

Rhodes Studios photography and video's reply:

Dearest Mark! It was definitely a privilege for Edmund to capture such a special wedding! To be able to share your vows with Chuck and know that you are a married couple was so exciting! Edmund was very happy to be selected to capture your wedding day! Thank you for the kind words! xoxo Joann!

Erin · Married on 10/23/2015

We could not have asked for a better photographer! Edmund and Joann (and their entire team) were AMAZING!

My (now husband) and I were nervous right off the bat about the engagement shoot because neither of us had ever done anything like that before. Edmund made us feel so relaxed and comfortable, and our pictures turned out PERFECT!

The day of the wedding, Edmund could tell I was a little overwhelmed/nervous, and he helped me to shake that off and have the best day of my life. We just got our wedding pictures back and I am speechless. The vision they have for how they want the pictures to look, and the execution, is just amazing. I do not know how to describe how happy we are that we were lucky enough to snag Rhodes Studio.

Not only are Edmund and Joann just amazing people in general, their work cannot be touched by anyone else.

Definitely recommending them to anyone and everyone that I know getting married.

Erin

Sent on 11/11/2015

Maranda & Tina · Married on 10/04/2015

Edmund and Joann were fabulous! We enjoyed every encounter we had with them from the first meeting at the PWG show last year all the way up to our wedding last weekend. During our engagement session that Edmund did for us he made us comfortable and at ease so he could get some great shots of us. We dealt mostly with Edmund but on our wedding day got to see him and Joann work together like a well oiled machine. We cant wait to see the finished product from our special day as we know they were able to capture some awesome memories for us! We would definitely recommend Rhodes Studios to anyone looking for professional photos and or videography. Thank you so much Edmund and Joann you two ROCK!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Gigi · Married on 08/08/2015

Edmund Rhodes @ Rhodes Studios photography and video…. You are truly amazing!! Can’t believe how much we were smiling and laughing on our wedding day. Your amazing eye and beautiful photographs, you captured every moment from the day.
    I can’t tell you how many people have complimented us on the fabulous photography from our wedding. It was amazing to watch someone with such an artistic eye at work, and I knew even as you were snapping away that the images were going to be stunning.
    Thank you both so very much for capturing all the emotion of the day in the most spectacular way. We love every single photo and can’t wait to share them with our family. I would recommend you to anyone! They are truly amazing. Gigi and Mark S.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Russell & David · Married on 08/01/2015

One of the most important aspects of any wedding is having pictures and/or video of your special day.
    We left our first meeting with Edmund so happy and excited about what was to come. From our engagement photos to the last photos taken after reception, Edmund and his team did a fantastic job!
    Our engagement session and photos are nothing short of perfect! We quickly felt very comfortable working with Edmund. His attitude and demeanor are very adaptable, which we believe allows him to create that special family bond with all his clients, through the entire process through wedding day.
    Our wedding day was also extra special due to both our Mothers having all their children, grand-children, and great-grand-children all in one venue. We took advantage of this and asked Edmund if he would take a couple shots of each family. He didn’t hesitate at all, was very happy and pleased to accommodate our request.
    Edmund, Joann, Adam, Jessica and Daniella did an outstanding job on our wedding day. They were always smiling, cheerful, courteous and professional.
    While you’re reading our review, if you have not considered who you should hire to capture your special day through photography and videography, look no further. In our opinion family owned and operated Rhodes Studios are very accommodating, and their fees are commensurate for the products and services you will receive.
    Russ and I are so thankful we hired Rhodes Studios to help make our entire wedding day, extra special and successful.
    WHAT AN AWESOME TEAM! Such creativity!
    We can’t wait to see our Video in a few weeks! We’ll be posting an update then.

Our Very Best
    David & Russ

Sent on 08/21/2015

Melissa · Married on 06/07/2015

Like every bride, you work hard to get every detail in your wedding perfect. One of the first things you do, is book your photographer. You need to trust that person and hope that you get the best quality in your pictures. Remember this is the only memory you will have after the BIG DAY! So many photographers and which one to pick? That's when I met Edmund ( Rhodes studios). He showed me his work, and not only was it BEAUTIFUL, but the pictures and videos were very clear! Nowadays, everyone has a camera and wants to be a photographer.,. BUT reality is that YOU WANT THE BEST!! The big day arrived and all I can say is the Edmund, his wife (Joann) and his staff are AMAZING! :) They were all over the place taking pictures and videos. Not only that, they were RESPECTFUL AND NICE. I felt that they were part of my family. My wedding is over, everything went by so fast, and now that I got my pictures all I can say is that I made the best choice in choosing Rhodes Studios!! All that he promised I got. Beautiful clear pictures!! :) OUTSTANDING FIVE STAR JOB!! Thank you Edmund, I got all the memories I wanted! :) <3

Sent on 06/25/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/22/2015

We are so blessed to have found you and your team! Your passion and dedication to us showed from the very moment we met you. From the friendship, hugs and amazing smiles we received before we had even hired you to the breathtaking photos we received at the end of your services, you have exceeded every expectation we could have possibly conceived. My favorite memory will always be when your team arrived. My mother ran into the room all excited saying “the paparazzi’s outside!” as she quickly closed the door behind her as if someone would sneak a peek too soon! I felt like an A-list celebrity and a princess all in one! You never left our side and we could not have imagined a better team to spend our day with. You truly are an amazing and gifted photographer and your team was not only kind and fun to be around but also professional and spirited. Your work is perfection. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for everything you have done. We will cherish the time, photos and videos forever.

Sent on 06/04/2015

We absolutely loved working with Edmund and his crew. We booked them for both photography and videography. Their personalities are great and they really make you feel comfortable on camera. We had a couple delays throughout the day, but Rhodes Studio still made sure we got the shots we needed.
    I would recommend their services to anyone including my family for all photography needs!

Sent on 05/18/2015

amanda · Married on 04/25/2015

i dont think i could have found anyone better than rhodes studio. edmund was such a pleasure to work with and had everyone laughing. i loved how whenever i looked around, someone was near me, ready to capture a photo. he always made me feel at ease even when i thought i was going to lose it. he is awesome with the little ones, trying to make them laugh and sit well. i got married at the gaylord palms in kissimmee and we went outside to take a few photos and it was pretty warm outside but he made it fun and i didnt mind so much being out in the heat. overall they were fantastic and totally worth every penny.

Sent on 04/30/2015

Laura and Adam · Married on 03/20/2015

Edmund and his team were just exceptional. From the first time we sat down with him until we received our final album, it was a pleasure to work with him and his team. He has a fun attitude that really helped us relax and enjoy our day, instead of stressing about proper poses. We chose Rhodes Studios for both photo and video. He is very organized, and made sure that everything picture and video related moved smoothly and on time. Our pictures and video turned out wonderfully, and we could not be happier with our choice of photographer.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Edmund Rhodes is a wonderful photographer!! He has an engaging personality, is creative in his photographic approach, and is terrific to work with. We just loved him and cannot wait to see our pictures. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 03/08/2015

Rachel · Married on 02/28/2015

Edmund and his team are delightful to work with. We used Rhodes Studio for photography/videography for our wedding and also took our engagement pictures with them. Great team! Great work! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 03/06/2015

Shannon · Married on 01/31/2015

I have always said the photographer at your wedding is one of the most important elements- they will be your longest lasting memory. My sister used Edmund and Joann Rhodes for her wedding in 2011. After meeting them, I understood instantly why she raved about them from day one. Edmund's laugh is infectious and Joann is a doll- one minute with them and you feel like you've known them your whole life! We were so impressed with their services, we scheduled our wedding date based on their availability. Edmund shot our engagement photos at Fantasy of Flight; he was patient, creative and genuinely excited about the location. Both Edmund and Joann shot the wedding photos- they don't subcontract so you know you'll be working with them solely on your wedding day. Again, they were both incredibly patient, especially with our very long list of requested photos with the bridal party and family/friends. They are both friendly, professional and attentive and always go the extra mile. Their talent is extraordinary. Our pictures are so beautiful; it's been a few months and I find myself looking at them daily! I'm thrilled we worked with Rhodes Studios and cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Natalia · Married on 11/28/2014

Edmund was hired through our wedding planner, Taren, since they worked together frequently. Photography was very important to my husband and I since these pictures are what we will look back on for years to come. I wanted to make sure that every possible moment was captured and Edmund, along with his wife, definitely delivered! Edmund made us feel comfortable in front of the camera which made for more beautiful and natural shots. My MIL is VERY particular about family pictures and when she saw the final product she was amazed at the quality and amount of moments captured. I truly appreciate all the photos that Rhodes Studios captured as I will proudly share them for years to come.

Sent on 01/20/2015

Anna · Married on 11/14/2014

Where do I start? The first time I met Edmond during our consultation, we clicked right away! I went alone, as my now husband and I were long distance. His personality, professionalism, and dedication shine through. He is in tune to his client's vision, wants and needs. I couldn't get over how easy it was to plan with him. (It's not their first rodeo, after all!) Also, his responsiveness to any request or question (mostly via text) was rapid. He met with me several times thereafter for a site scout for my bridal portraits and again to meet my fiancé when he came to town. We had a blast during my bridal portraits and again on the wedding day! He, Joann and the rest of the team are so sweet and certainly very talented! I really respected all of his qualities and he was the first vendor I booked. From there he gave me recommendations on all other vendors, which turned out I had the best in the Central Florida Area. I'm looking forward to all of our photos of the special day! Thank you Rhodes Studios for capturing our Happily Ever After!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Allison · Married on 08/02/2014

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Edmund and his team. He knew just how to make us relax and laugh so he could capture the perfect image. He was easy to work with, easy to talk to, and listened to our concerns and questions when we were planning our photo and videography package. We got spectacular photos! They look like they're from a magazine! He got the pictures to us very quickly. We live in another state, and most of our meetings with Edmund were over the phone. He was recommended to me personally by another bride who was also thrilled with the photographs and service the team at Rhodes Studios provided! We highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Amanda · Married on 08/01/2014

Edmund and his team were absolutely a pleasure to work with! I knew it would be great when we did our engagement shoot. This was my first experience being photographed and he made the process easy and fun! He is really good at telling you how to pose and what position will make you look your best! Not only is he a great photographer but he will keep you laughing the whole time. I was very nervous on my wedding day and because of his good sense of humor he was able to keep things calm and fun for me! The best surprise was when we got home form our honeymoon our photos had already been sent to me!!!

Sent on 08/18/2014

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! We had our special day with Rhodes. It was not in the Orlando area, so Edmund and his team travelled to us in Miami. We paid for their hotel rooms as an exchange for their time and travel. The photobooth was much more fun than a normal photobooth, because it's a backdrop and you have plenty of room to goof around. We took a first look shoot and they made it easy for us to schedule it right before the ceremony. I have not received the photos or video yet, but the day of the wedding was spectacular! Edmund was right by our side ALL night long. If we wanted a quick photo with our friends, he was always there to take it, even without us asking. Great folks and will make your day flow easily!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Brittany · Married on 05/31/2014

Edmund and his team are very professional and easy to work with. I didn't realize how much I loved being in front of the camera until I started working with Edmund. Before our engagement photo shoot my future husband and I had no idea what to expect - but we felt right at home working with Edmund and couldn't wait until our wedding day.

Edmund and his team showed up on time the day of and were great to work with. I haven't seen any of the pictures yet, but I know that he was able to capture some great moments that we had throughout our wedding day. If you want to have an experience that you will remember forever and pictures that last a lifetime, go with Edmund Rhodes and his team at Rhodes Studios, you won't be sorry!!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Nicole · Married on 05/30/2014

Edmund and his team were absolutely amazing! We had the full day package of photo and video for our May 30th wedding. I couldn't have asked for a more amazing photographer. Edmund is very personable and professional. They were open to taking any photos we wanted during the whole day. We felt very comfortable with his whole team. Rhodes studios does an amazing job and after falling in love with our engagement pictures that Edmund took we can't wait to see our wedding pictures. I would highly recommend Rhodes Studios!!!

Sent on 06/19/2014