Rhodes Studios photography and video Reviews

Rhodes Studios photography and video 6
Rhodes Studios photography and video 7
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 02/18/2019

Great team that will make you laugh on your big day

Edmund and his team at Rhodes Studios are amazing. Words can not express how happy I am with how everything turned out on my wedding day. I have a friend who is a wedding coordinator and knows a lot of vendors in the wedding industry. She told me I should schedule an appointment with Rhodes Studios and I'm so happy I did. From our very first meeting with Edmund I knew this was going to be a good match. He got to know my now husband and I as people and made us feel so comfortable about the wedding planing processes. Even better as I started hiring other vendors they were asking who my photographer was. Every time I said I hired Rhodes Studios everyone of them said "Oh I love Edmund. He is great you picked a great team" Always good news to hear who has never been married before and going through the planning processes for the first time. Then getting to the wedding day Edmund made us all laugh (my bridesmaids keeping saying LOL moment) and made us feel so comfortable as we were getting ready. We had a blast at the wedding. The turn around for getting our pictures were so quick. Everything came out beautifully and I have facebook profile pictures for days. I've gotten so many complements about the pictures and its so nice looking through them to see how much fun the day was. If you are a bride in the Orlando area I highly recommend the team at Rhodes Studios. You will not be disappointed. Thanks again to everyone on the team for all their hard work.

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Rhodes Studios photography and video 12
  • Lorraine

Lorraine Diaz · Married on 12/01/2018

Spectacular

Edmund is fantastic. He gives you what you want and more! He photographed both my engagement and wedding.

Sent on 03/19/2019
    Rhodes Studios photography and video 23
  • Analidys

Analidys · Married on 11/15/2018

Amazing Photographers

Edmond and his team were the photographers for our wedding at Bella Collina, Fl. There are no words to describe how grateful we are we chose them . Edmond was very patient and engaging throughout the process. He listened to our vision and his work shows it. Our guests even commented on how great our photographers were. We are extremely happy with our wedding pictures and all the emotions captured in them . Thank you

Sent on 01/18/2019

Lauren · Married on 04/21/2018

Thank you Rhodes Studios photography and video for making our wedding day so beautiful! We will remember this wonderful day forever! Edmund and Joann, you rock!!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Kalina · Married on 03/02/2018

Edmund and Joann did an amazing job with our engagement shoot! We were a lot to deal with as we had our 3, not so well behaved doggies accompany us. They handled the chaos beautifully! Not only did they help control the furbabies in person, our photos turned out better than we could have ever hoped for! We highly recommend Rhodes Studios!

Bryan · Married on 01/06/2018

Rhodes Studios is a professional husband-wife team and without question one of the best wedding photographers in the Orlando area. Always friendly and ready to try new ideas, Edmund & Joanne took the time to get a good feel for us and our style first, then worked with the environment and setup to make sure that our photos captured our personalities and dynamic. This extra touch comes out in the quality and dynamic of their photos - vibrant, lively, and perfect for capturing our special day. With them working as a duo, we also got more coverage of our event, shots from different angles, and more flexibility in capturing the highlights of our wedding. They were also very quick in getting our photos to us after the event to share with friends and family. It's clear that they're a professional team, and not just someone with a nice camera and fixed photo style. We are grateful to have had Edmund and Joanne doing our shots (both wedding & engagement), and strongly recommend them to anyone. Thanks for capturing our special moments!

Sent on 01/23/2018
    Rhodes Studios photography and video 30
    Rhodes Studios photography and video 31
    Rhodes Studios photography and video 32

Victoria · Married on 10/19/2017

Edmund was absolutely incredible! My husband and I got married on a windy day, and Edmund did a great job of working with the wind to get some GORGEOUS shots! Not only that, but he was very friendly and fun! The pictures turned out amazing and I am so glad we got our photos done with Rhodes Studios!

Sent on 10/29/2017
    Rhodes Studios photography and video 33
    Rhodes Studios photography and video 34

Mary · Married on 10/16/2017

Nothing short of fabulous! Rhodes Studios gave us the most amazing memories! From our engagement shoot, to the wedding day, everything was perfect. We had very specific ideas in mind for pictures and videos...Rhodes studios captured them all. In addition, the team made us feel like everything that mattered to us mattered to them. Without question, we feel that we made the right decision choosing Rhodes Studios. Thank you, guys!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Bethany · Married on 09/16/2017

Rhodes Studios Photography
    -Edmund, Joann, and their team did an amazing job with both our wedding and our engagement photos! They were with us every step of the way on our big day and made sure that we got all of the shots we wanted. We could not have been more impressed with how quickly and awesomely they worked with our DJ to make sure that they captured everything. And they managed to get our photographs to us within 3 weeks despite being in the middle of a hurricane! We recommend them to all our friends and family and cannot say enough good things about working with them.

Cayce · Married on 06/24/2017

Edmond and his wife were fantastic with me and my whole family! Great with every age and can make a 1yr old crack up! His personality was the best and his pictures are amazing! Thank you for giving me awesome video footage and pictures of our special night!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Lindsey · Married on 06/11/2017

Edmund and Joann Rhodes feel like family! I was in another wedding where they were the photography and videography team and I just loved how they really connected with the bridal party and the finished work was gorgeous. I chose to have 2 photographers and 2 videographers and I am extremely glad for all the coverage, the photos are stunning!! They have a way of connecting with people and it really shows in their work. These are the memories I get to keep for a life time and I am so incredibly grateful for their team. My friends and family have all commented that my photos look like something out of a magazine and I have to agree, they make me smile every time I look at them. Thank you Edmund and Joann for capturing the best day of mine and David’s life!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Suzanne · Married on 04/10/2017

My husband and I can not begin to express how happy we are that we made the decision to go with Rhodes Photography for our April 10, 2017 wedding ceremony and reception at Disney. From the beginning, my husband and I had discussed what we wanted in a photographer and videographer. We knew we wanted someone who could truly capture us as a couple and someone who would be fun to work with. We were also looking for someone who could provide unique pictures and not just your typical stock wedding pictures. We could not have been happier or more excited when we met Edmund and his team at a wedding expo. They were down to earth, friendly, and we formed an instant connection. We were lucky enough to work with Edmund and his team for both our engagement photo shoot and day of our wedding. They were successfully able to capture my husband and my individual personalities and who we are as a couple. Looking through our wedding pictures we were so happy to see pictures of our guests having a great time and enjoying each and every moment of our wedding. If you are looking for a photographer and videographer who can individualize your pictures, capture your true selves and go above and beyond, we highly recommend Rhodes Photography. They truly are a wonderful team and we are so happy to have had the opportunity to get to know them better. We are truly looking forward to starting a family and we know that when that day happens we will be reaching out to Edmund and his amazing team for more pictures!

Sent on 05/07/2017
  • Renata

Renata · Married on 02/18/2017

Edmund and Joann are awesome! The pictures came out wonderful and I received them within a week of my engagment session and my wedding. I would definitely recommend them to anyone! Thank you so much Edmund and Joann!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Talia and Mike · Married on 01/07/2017

We have had the pleasure of working with Rhodes Studio for both our engagement photoshoot and most recently our wedding photography and videography. Edmund and Joann are super easy to work with, as they truly do take in the couples wants when it comes to capturing your special day. Edmund was accommodating from the very start when it came to customizing the perfect wedding package that we wouldn't have been able to get elsewhere. On the day of our wedding, it was raining, yet Edmund and his team were able to adjust accordingly without missing a beat. They handled our crazy wedding party and followed the rules of a traditional Catholic wedding ceremony while getting some amazing shots through the course of the day. Without being intrusive, the Rhodes team accomplished their job and put us at total ease. We highly recommend!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Lauren · Married on 12/04/2016

Edmund, Joann and Jess were wonderful to work with! They were fun, friendly, and took into account what we wanted while having fun too. They responded quickly and were always willing to work with us. I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Amanda · Married on 11/19/2016

Hiring Rhodes Studios to do our engagement photos and wedding photos/ video was the smartest decision we made when choosing our vendors. They were so patient with me when I waned to take over 2000 pictures on my wedding day and even helped me with ideas for what pictures I wanted to take(They even helped us do the mannequin challenge) Working with Joann and Edmund was an absolute blast and if I could do it all over again I would pick you guys in a heart beat! If you’re wondering whether or not to choose these amazing people to do your wedding the answer is yes and you won’t be disappointed. So thank you Joann and Edmund, even almost a year later and I’m still obsessed with my wedding pictures.

Rhodes Studios photography and video 35
    Rhodes Studios photography and video 36
    Rhodes Studios photography and video 37
    Rhodes Studios photography and video 38
    Rhodes Studios photography and video 39
    Rhodes Studios photography and video 40
  • MrsMohan

Devin · Married on 10/22/2016

Edmund and Joann are amazing! Definitely the best photographers around! They have excellent energy, extremely professional, and the photos are amazing! What more could you ask for? I recommend them to everyone that asks. I'm in love with my wedding photos, and I loved the experience of having them shoot my wedding even more! Edmund helped to keep me calm in the get ready room and promised everything would be amazing. I haven't gotten my video back yet, but I know it will be amazing like everything else! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Mary · Married on 10/08/2016

What an amazing day! Rhodes Studios went above and beyond our expectations! As a bride, the many details of this special day seem so overwhelming, but Edmund and his team made everything seem so effortless that we were able to relax and enjoy our day of memories. They captured every moment we envisioned and anticipated all the details I had overlooked. From our first consultation, Rhodes Studios impressed us with ease of communication and a comfortable relationship that made us so glad we chose them for photo and video. Thank you Rhodes Studios for giving us such beautiful memories to cherish!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Kelly · Married on 09/24/2016

Edmund and Joann were absolutely a dream to work with! From our very first meeting with Edmund, I knew we had made the right decision to book him as our wedding photographer/videographer. Edmund gave us so much great advice and made us feel so comfortable during our engagement and wedding shoot, not to mention he is probably one of the funniest people we've ever met! His team is extremely professional and makes sure you get all the special and unique shots you want! Definitely book Rhodes Studios for your wedding they will not disappoint!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Allison · Married on 06/25/2016

Rhodes Studios was the best choice I had made throughout my entire year of planning! If I could I would give over 5 stars on every aspect that is Edmund and his team. He was thorough, enjoyable to work with, and always attentive to us as clients. Their outstanding flexibility was a huge relief as I had to make changes with budget and date. They were amazing for the engagement shoot and the day of the wedding. The package I had chosen was worth the price and more, and the final products were beautiful. The professionalism of Rhodes Studios never even came close to being in question, as they had never wavered from providing top notch service. Edmund, Joann, and the rest of their team were a large part as to my husband and I experiencing the best wedding we could imagine! I would recommend Rhodes Studios to everyone for any photography and videography needs, even for more than just wedding!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/29/2016

I loved working with Edmund and Joann! My engagement and wedding photos came out amazing and I didn't have to break the bank. They were so much fun to work with and I would (and have) recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Jenny · Married on 05/09/2016

Having booked our wedding at short notice within 2 days of what was supposed to be just a 2 week vacation, Rhodes was the first studio I contacted to get a photographer booked. Boy am I glad I did't look anywhere else! I didn't have any time to meet Edmund before he visited but everyone I met from the venue team to the hair and makeup artists could not speak highly enough of him. If this wasn't reassuring enough, meeting him just minutes before our wedding made me feel as if I had know him for years. He must have a way of assessing and adapting to his clients' styles immediately because, like other reviewers, I felt we clicked and he understood what my now husband and myself were looking for. We had a very intimate wedding (understatement of the century!) with just us and my Mother present. Edmund used all of his time taking great shots of us both as he didn't have to coordinate photos for large party. Not only did this mean we could get all the shots I wanted, having reviewed Pinterest with admiration for the previous few years (other brides will know the feeling and photographers will know what this would have been like for poor Edmund!). He was so patient with us though and we really had fun with the shots. Edmund made what may normally be seen as the tedious part of the wedding day feel like the most fun. My husband and I enjoyed spending time together getting the right shots and thanks to Edmund, I now have the wedding photos of my dreams as well as the man of my dreams. Thanks to Rhodes Studios and, particularly to Edmund, for making our day so special. We won't forget you. XxX

Sent on 05/19/2016

Tyler · Married on 05/01/2016

We used them for our wedding on May 1, 2016. I wanted to wait until we received our photos back before writing a review and I have to say the photos are great! They definitely captured every special moment that my husband and I had. Edmund and his staff were great to work with and made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. We got out photos in the time promised and had no issues with communication with them prior to the wedding. I would definitely recommend them to any of my friends.

Sent on 05/30/2016
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 04/30/2016

We hired Edmund and his team for photography and videography for our upcoming wedding in April 2016. From the moment we met Edmund, we knew he was the photographer for us. He is very outgoing and makes you feel instantly at ease. The package we chose included an engagement shoot, which we originally were just going to get a family friend to do for us. Boy am I glad we didn't go that route!! Our engagement shoot with Edmund was AMAZING! He is so easy to work with, we felt completely comfortable. My fiance and I are not the most photogenic people (at least before this....) so needless to say when Edmund sent us our pictures, I was BLOWN AWAY!!! He captured us perfectly. I couldn't have asked for better pictures. We are so excited for our wedding day, because I know all the pictures will be breathtaking! We highly recommend Edmund and his team, they are the best and a pleasure to work with! :)

Sent on 09/10/2015

Edmund is THE BEST photographer EVER! We first met him at our engagement shoot and my husband and I knew instantly that we booked the right person! He's so much fun!! I feel a little uncomfortable getting my picture taken and so does my husband, but Edmund made us laugh the whole time and made us feel so comfortable and at home in front of the camera. I just got my wedding pictures back and I am so obsessed with all of them! They are BEYOND what I imagined they would be. My entire bridal party had such a blast taking all the bridal party pictures and all of them told me how much fun he was! Throughout the reception, he danced and laughed and still managed to get incredible pictures of all my guests having a great time. Edmund's wife was there taking pictures as well and she is an absolute sweetheart! I haven't received my video back yet, but I have absolutely zero doubt that it will be beautiful. Edmund, THANK YOU SO MUCH for capturing our special day so perfectly! You truly have an amazing gift and we are so grateful that you were our wedding photographer!! I could go on and on...but seriously people, hire them!! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/04/2016