Rhodes Photography Reviews

9 | Ramona, CA

9 Reviews for Rhodes Photography

Edmund Rhodes is amazing to work with. He has been in this business for years, and handled everything flawlessly. He was so fun to work with and made all the picture taking feel so natural. I first met Edmund at a bridal show and immediately fell in love with his work. I cannot wait to see our prints.

kara · Married on 04/21/2009

they did an awesome job on my friends wedding. they were there early before the time that they set up for pictures for the wedding and they were very helpful as well. they also get the pictures back to u as soon as possible too. i have also used them for pregnant pictures as well. they do an awesome job on any types of pictures

Sue · Married on 12/21/2008

I have used Rhodes Photography on numerous occasions. The most recent were my sons wedding and my headshot at La Jolla Shores for my author photo on the back of my book. I am thirlled with the albums they created for me, my son and his bride. These photographers will bend over backwards to capture your most memorable moments. I highly recommend them.

susan · Married on 06/24/2006

Al Rhodes was a profesional in everyway! He offered many choices to choose from and I was very pleased. He took care of everything from doing beautiful engagement shots and made my wedding pictures one to remember and treasure!! Looking back on some of the photos now and I'm so happy that I have a special one just of me and my grandma I like to remember her this way and have it on my nightstand. Al has great skills taking pictures and working everyone together with out any stress for the bride or the family. Very dependable. Hope you take a look at his website.

Alma · Married on 01/07/2006

Rhodes Photography provided excellent service for my son and daughter in law's wedding. We were very pleased with Alan's ability to capture cherished momemts of this extreemly speacial occassion in our family's Life.

Kathy · Married on 01/07/2006

Everything was wonderful... the pictures turned out great!

Chrissy · Married on 08/04/2005

I was overjoyed when Alan was able to capture my bridal dream photo of my husband and I standing with beautiful ocean waves crashing behind us. I am very pleased with Rhodes photography as it provided me a wonderful selection of amazing photos to help perserve the memory of this special day in my life. Angela Rhodes was spectacular in helping me make wise decisions on memories that will last a life time.

Loree · Married on 05/17/1992

Alan and Angela did our wedding pictures almost 20 years ago. They were professional and friendly photographers who work well together as a team. We have continued to use them for other events including my brothers wedding and most recently, family portraits in December of 2010. We had 4 individual families and a group shot of 21. The pictures were amazing. They handled all the details including helpIng us choose the perfect location. I highly recommend them for any of your events.

Shanyn · Married on 09/18/2010

3.5

On the day of the wedding the Rhodes team helped out a lot with photo suggestions and ideas for my bridal party and we got great shots! There were a few minor hiccups but nothing too major. All in all a great value for their services!