Reynolds Treasures Reviews

Reynolds Treasures 7
  • Lisa

Lisa Hamilton Tester · Married on 09/21/2019

Great service & affordable

Wow. Our wedding day was absolutely wonderful. The officiant and photographer where great. The communication prior to the wedding kept us on track. All questions were answered before we even had to ask. Thank you so much for the beat day ever!!!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Hamilton Tester · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful!!!

Best experience. Timely communication for out of town brides. We arrived and everything was taken care of. No stress low key romantic wedding in Charleston, SC. Katherine officiated our perfect ceremony. And Michael took some amazing pictures. It was the best day ever!!!

Sent on 10/03/2019
    Reynolds Treasures 8

Ashley · Married on 09/06/2019

We had an amazing expierence with Reynolds Treasures. They were very quick to respond to the many questions I had. We live 5 hours away from Charleston, SC and they coordinated our wedding better than I could have imagined. We could not have pictured a more perfect wedding!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Hello Ashley,
    Thanks for taking your time for the review as we really appreciate it. It was lovely meeting your families and we hope you enjoyed your trip. Best Wishes and stay in touch!
  • Corinne

Corinne · Married on 08/31/2019

HANDS DOWN - BEST Wedding Planner Reynolds Treasure

We just celebrated our wedding on Wild Dunes resort (beach in CHS). From the day I met Andrea, my experience was STELLAR. She has many vendors covered in her package and they were all phenomenal as well. I had a cellist, hair & make-up, officiant, wedding planning, and florist. AGAIN, were as amazing as she IS! She was engaging, responsive, knowledgeable, professional, flexible, down to earth and SWEET. She was with me for it ALL! I wish all the professionals I meet in everyday life had a work ethic like Andrea. She was a DREAM and made our wedding The Most PERFECT Day!! Every single person in my wedding adored her as much as I did.
    If you pick her - you will NOT be disappointed. She earned every bit of this 5+ STAR review.

Sent on 09/09/2019
    Reynolds Treasures 9
  • Libby

Libby Clontz · Married on 08/29/2019

Highly recommend working with them!

Andrea and the rest of the Reynolds Treasures team were such a pleasure to work with! The communication, coordination, and attention to detail were all amazing. I couldn't imagine my wedding day going so perfectly without their help!

Sent on 10/01/2019
    Reynolds Treasures 10

Brenda Utz · Married on 07/16/2019

Easy and Perfect

We decided we didn't want a lavish wedding and went with their elopement package with a few add-ons. Communication was easy throughout the process and the team was amazing. It was simple, yet so easy and exactly what we wanted. Definitely worth the price and highly recommend.

Sent on 08/29/2019

Reynolds Treasures's reply:

Hey Brenda, Thanks so much for the raving review. It was a pleasure to be a part of your and Mark's day!
  • Keyonna

Keyonna Theodore · Married on 07/13/2019

Best day of my life

Reynolds Treasures makes wedding planning easy and affordable! My husband and I chose an elopement package at Isle of Palms beach. The package was under 1k and we received a good amount of photographs. Our Officiant and photographer were very nice and took their time with us. Our photos turned out amazing! 100% recommend this wedding service.

Sent on 08/14/2019
    Reynolds Treasures 11
    Reynolds Treasures 12
    Reynolds Treasures 13

Hi Keyonna,
    Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day:) And we agree, we are still in awe over your beautiful photos. We hope you are enjoying newlywed life.

Demi Langenbach · Married on 05/19/2019

Took care of everything!

Reynolds Treasures, specifically Andrea and Christina, did an excellent job making the wedding planning process much less stressful. They recommended vendors for all aspects of the wedding. We went with vendors they recommended for everything and were extremely pleased with all of them. Andrea was willing to communicate using various channels, such as email, text, and Skype. She was always willing to answer our many questions and always responded promptly. Her and Christina did an excellent job on the day of the wedding. They took care of everything making our wedding day low stress. Also, I was extremely excited once I found out their go-to bridal hair stylist is also the hair and makeup stylist for some of the stars on Bravo's Southern Charm show. How awesome! I would highly recommend Reynolds Treasures for the professionalism, communication, friendliness, and excellent service. They always put us first and we have nothing but good things to say about them!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Hi Demi,
    This review made our day! It was a true joy to work with you and Justin. Wishing you all the best and please keep in touch.
  • Jenifer

Jenifer Bell · Married on 04/13/2019

They made planning my dream wedding a breeze.

Reynolds Treasures is truly a treasure. I wanted to elope, something simple but beautiful and that’s exactly what they gave me. I used one of their elopement packages that was customized to my needs. They truly took the stress out of preparing for my big day. They were responsive and helpful and answered any questions I had. They helped me find the perfect location. They provided a photographer, Melissa Miley, who perfectly captured the day and our personalities. The wedding cake we ordered from them was beautiful and delicious. The officiant was warm and friendly and the ceremony was beautiful and full of love. Andrea, the owner, is very professional and friendly and was such a huge help during the ceremony. Reynolds Treasures gave me my dream wedding!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Reynolds Treasures's reply:

Thank you for your review and kind words. It was such an honor and privilege to be a part of your wedding. We had so much fun with you both, your family and friends. It was simply a perfect day full of wonderful memories. We wish you both all the best.

George and Jamie Gibson · Married on 11/11/2018

Magnolia Plantation Elopement

Our special day was so beautiful more than we imagined it to be! Reynolds Treasure's went above and beyond from my bouquet to the service and photography it was perfect for us! We didn't want a big wedding this elopement turned out great!!! I strongly recommend this company!!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Hey Jamie,
    Thank you very much for such a great review. You looked stunning and we are still in awe over your photos. We hope you and George enjoy newlywed life:)
  • Sarah

Sarah Oliveira · Married on 10/20/2018

Practically perfect in every way

I was very hesitant to plan a destination wedding in Charleston, but I love this city, so I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best. Andrea and her team were amazing. They were always prompt and responsive with any question I had. They arranged every detail flawlessly and, when a vendor had to cancel last minute, they had the contacts in place to provide a replacement. The musician and photographer they chose were very high quality and my flowers were exactly what I had envisioned. The wedding was better than I’d hoped for and this company was worth every penny I paid. They were by far one of the more reasonable options as well. If you’re getting married in the Charleston, SC area, look no further!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Kelly · Married on 09/02/2018

Wedding stress? What is that? I can honestly say that I don’t know. That’s all thanks to Andrea and her staff at Reynolds Treasures.

From the moment I contacted them they made the wedding planning experience easy and enjoyable. We live in Chicago and after a vacation to Charleston, we decided to get married there. We weren’t able to get to Charleston prior to the wedding, so I had to trust and rely on Reynolds Treasures to ensure all details were handled. They far exceeded all expectations!
    - They are extremely organized, going over a few details at a time as to not overwhelm you with information. The quote process was straightforward and transparent.
    - They are responsive when you have questions, and have so much experience that they can help guide you if you’re unsure which options are best.
    - They are prompt. They showed up on time and kept things moving along on our wedding day. They were patient and caring and allowed us to focus on each other instead of details.
    - They work with the best. Karen (hair and makeup), Cori (officiant) and Melissa (photographer) are truly some of the best out there, not just in Charleston. I also had amazing flowers done by Jen. They were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. They were all a critical part of making the day special.
    - They are honest. Not once did I ever feel pressured to upgrade or add items. This was important for me. They allowed me to plan something that fit our needs and didn’t try to force add ons just to increase the price.

My husband, our families and I had such a wonderful wedding experience. As I look back on this day I’m grateful to say I have no regrets. Andrea and her team are truly amazing and I can’t say enough good things about them! They understand the importance of your wedding day and go above and beyond to ensure it is a truly special experience.

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Reynolds Treasures 14

Reynolds Treasures's reply:

Hey Kelly, first of all, thank you so much for your positive feedback and taking the time to post this review. We were so happy that we were a part of your special day and hope you both enjoyed your honeymoon.

Justine · Married on 08/10/2018

We were married on August 10th at Magnolia Plantation and Gardens and it was perfect, thanks to Reynolds Treasures! Throughout the entire planning process they were so responsive and made everything very easy. We came from Washington, DC to elope, so it was incredibly helpful to have Andrea taking care of everything on the Charleston end and even offering recommendations for our visit. Not only was Andrea helpful planning everything leading up to the day, but she was a fantastic on-site coordinator as well, making sure everything was running smoothly throughout our time there and even had anything we might possibly need that day, like a fan, mints, etc. Each detail was exactly as we had envisioned, and the whole team that Andrea brought together was fantastic, from the OK Florist flowers to hair and makeup from Karen Thornton (Cover Girl Brides) to our wonderful officiant Cori who kept us relaxed while still being professional. We especially appreciated our photographer, Mike Mulligan, who walked all over the gardens in the August heat to make sure we would have an assortment of pictures of our day. He was so easy to work with and went way above and beyond taking the photographs—he clearly loves what he does. (And he even had ice cold towels for us to help us stay cool between photographs.) We are so grateful for the day that Andrea and the Reynolds team put together for us—we could not have asked for a better wedding day!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Hello Justine,
    Thanks for the awesome review. We do work hard and all love what we do. It was such a great day and you even had a alligator as a witness! Stay in touch.

Nicole · Married on 07/15/2018

Absolutely wonderful! Trying to plan a destination wedding (elopement) 8 hours away from Charleston SC (we are from WV) seemed stressful and intimidating. Luckily I found Reynolds Treasures and they were simply amazing. Andrea was incredibly kind and helped fulfil all our wishes for our big day with zero stress! I literally told her what we wanted and she made it happen. Makeup artist, photographer, and officiant were all extremely professional and talented individuals. All involved went out of their way to make our elopement magical. Definitely recommend! XO Nicole and Eric Dennis

Sent on 07/22/2018
    Reynolds Treasures 15

Hello Nicole,
    We are still loving your gorgeous images! Thanks for the review and we were lucky to be a part of your special day:)

Kinslee · Married on 06/22/2018

My experience with Reynolds Treasures was 100% what I imagined my sprawl day to be like. Having Andrea by myside with her teams supports was absolutely priceless. The scenery was breathtaking, so destinational wedding are the way to go if booking through Reynolds Treasures for a venue.

Sent on 07/08/2018
    Reynolds Treasures 16
    Reynolds Treasures 17
    Reynolds Treasures 18
    Reynolds Treasures 19
    Reynolds Treasures 20

Hello Kinslee,
    Thank you very much for the positive comments and Laura, Gabrielle, and myself were so happy to be a part of it. Thanks for also sharing photos from your wedding as well. That was very kind of your Aunt to be there for you on your wedding day as the photographer, and I must say the DJ was amazing. Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.

Warmly,
    Andrea

Emily · Married on 04/22/2018

We were married on April 22, 2018 at Hampton Park and it was an absolutely perfect day! Reynolds Treasures went over and beyond from the beginning. We are from Columbus, Ohio, so we relied on their advice and recommendations from afar. Everything was better than we even envisioned! Andrea, Karen Thornton (Cover Girl Brides) and Melissa Miley Photography were incredibly wonderful. They were extremely accommodating to our schedule and wishes, very professional and friendly, and everything ran so smoothly, which was such a relief. We are forever grateful for the services they provided to us! It was truly a once in a lifetime experience!

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Reynolds Treasures 21
    Reynolds Treasures 22
    Reynolds Treasures 23

Hi Emily and Clint,
    I'm glad I brought you both perfect weather:) The team is thrilled to hear such wonderful feedback. Thanks again for letting us and the ducks be a part of your special day. Keep in touch!

Lynne · Married on 04/06/2018

Andrea from Reynolds Treasures was truly amazing! My husband and I just had to show up for the wedding. Everything was taken care of! Throughout the whole planning process Andrea was easy to reach through both e-mail and by phone. We bounced ideas off of each other, making sure our day was exactly what we wanted! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to REYNOLDS TREASURES!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Hello Lynne,
    Thanks for the wonderful review. Your wedding was so much fun and I am still have the bands tunes in my head. Keep in touch and much love you both you and James!

Tina · Married on 03/31/2018

My husband and I live about 3 hours away from Charleston and originally wanted to elope. However, as weddings can get complicated, the wedding grew to immediate family members and then grew to about 100 guests! Throughout all the changes, from wedding guest size to location, Reynolds Treasures was able to accommodate us with their wedding packages. They listened to my vision and details, sent constant reminders for documents, assisted with city permits/documentations as needed, and provided great input. They gave me peace of mind as I was unable to plan my wedding locally. They were prompt in their e-mail responses, which was a bonus. For those looking to elope, have a small ceremony, or a decent-size ceremony in the Charleston region, Reynolds Treasures is the way to go!

Sent on 09/22/2018
    Reynolds Treasures 24
    Reynolds Treasures 25
    Reynolds Treasures 26
    Reynolds Treasures 27

Hi Tina,
    Thanks again for allowing us to be a part of your special day! The photos I saw looked gorgeous, so thanks so much for sharing. Hope you both are enjoying newlywed life.

christine · Married on 03/24/2018

I was married on March 24, 2018 in Charleston, SC. Reynolds Treasures was my savior. I honestly cannot say enough about Andrea. They were everything I could have asked for that day. The service I received was more than business, Andrea was so kind and honestly cared about making my day the best they could. It was a BEYOND windy day, and there were some extreme challenges. I trusted her to make any adjustments necessary due to the circumstances and she went above and beyond. Andrea made everything perfect and made everyone feel so welcome and taken care of. There was not even one request that was not fulfilled to the highest standard. I would like to use a bigger and better statement than “I recommend highly Reynolds Treasures”, because they far exceeded my expectations. Having spent more than six months working on every inch of my wedding, impressing me can be very difficult, but Andrea and her staff definitely did it!!! I can suggest if you have a wedding, party or event to book Reynolds Treasures as soon as you can because once more people hear about them they will book up years in advance. Every person who attended commented on how amazing Andrea was. Thank You Thank You! I would hire you again in a second!!

Sent on 03/27/2018
  • Robert · Married on 02/24/2018

Andrea did an outstanding job as our Day of Coordinator! She is a true professional, very pleasant, and a joy to work with. She coordinated all the vendors services and schedules, sent us tips and reminders along the way, and kept us on schedule but provided flexibility where needed. She was top notch behind the scenes during the wedding and reception. We were extremely pleased and highly recommend Andrea to anyone considering her as their Day of Coordinator or any other services she offers!!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Erin · Married on 11/11/2017

The best decision we made was hiring Reynolds Treasures for our wedding. They were very professional and prompt to respond throughout the whole process. My husband and I were planning from another state and they were able to help us book quality vendors including our DJ, photographer, florist, and hair and make-up artist. Andrea and Rachel helped us think of things we otherwise wouldn't have and allowed for a stress free, smooth sailing wedding day! We highly recommend them for any couple planning a Charleston area wedding!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Hi Erin,
    Thank you so much for such a great review. It was an absolute pleasure being part of you and Alex's big day! We all work really hard and I will make sure the team gets the recognition they deserve.

Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness!

Leanna · Married on 10/14/2017

Absolutely amazing. No question this is the place you need to be. Andrea (wedding coordinator) was fantastic, very responsive and made sure everything went perfectly. She listened to all of our request and made sure our wedding day was everything we wanted it to be and more. Thank you to Kevin (our photographer) for being so creative, Cori (our officiant) for making us feel comfortable and able to enjoy our moment and Karen (hair stylist) for making me feel so beautiful. You all were a blessing to us and we couldn't thank you more.

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Reynolds Treasures 28
    Reynolds Treasures 29
    Reynolds Treasures 30

Reynolds Treasures's reply:

You're the best, Leanna. Thank you again for sharing such a positive experience. It means the world to us. We loved, loved, loved your video and are so thankful that we were part of your special day.

Veronica · Married on 10/07/2017

My wedding was truly a glorious day for me and my husband and Reynolds Treasures played a huge factor in that! Andrea and her team went above and beyond in making sure our wedding was one to remember. They were always quick to respond to my emails during the planning phase and on the day of the wedding, we didn't worry about a thing! Reynolds Treasures made our wedding day very elegant, beautiful and one that we will never forget! I most definitely recommend them to anyone getting married in Charleston, SC! You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 11/04/2017
    Reynolds Treasures 35
    Reynolds Treasures 36
    Reynolds Treasures 37

Hi Veronica,
    Your wedding was truly glorious and I am having withdraws from not getting to talk to you as much as we did up until your wedding day:) We appreciate your kind words and can't thank you enough for letting us be part of your special day. Lots of love to you and Melvin today and beyond!

Katherina · Married on 09/30/2017

We were married at White Point Garden this past Saturday. I can not say enough good things about Andrea and her team. Andrea took my ideas for the ceremony and made it a stress free reality. If I didnt know any better I would have thought she planned the weather and picture perfect sunset. Karen from Covergirl Brides is a miracle worker with hair and makeup. Mike is so creative with poses for pictures and Cori was top notch with the ceremony. Everything was PERFECT, exactly what I had envisioned. Thank you Andrea and everyone at Reynolds Treasures!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Hi Katherina,
    It was such a pleasure to get to meet your family and friends! Thank you for letting us be part of your special day and we can't thank you enough for your kind review.

Janelle · Married on 08/29/2017

Always quick to answer any questions I had. When I got to the ceremony everything was exactly how I wanted it. Reynolds Treasures are great to work with!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Hello Janelle,
    Thanks for the great review! I still admire the photo of you holding your bouquet. Best wishes to you both!