Reynolds Treasures Reviews

126 | Charleston, SC

126 Reviews for Reynolds Treasures

126 Reynolds Treasures Reviews

Ashley · Getting married on 09/06/2019

We had an amazing expierence with Reynolds Treasures. They were very quick to respond to the many questions I had. We live 5 hours away from Charleston, SC and they coordinated our wedding better than I could have imagined. We could not have pictured a more perfect wedding!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Reynolds Treasures's reply:

Hello Ashley, Thanks for taking your time for the review as we really appreciate it. It was lovely meeting your families and we hope you enjoyed your trip. Best Wishes and stay in touch!

Kelly · Married on 09/02/2018

Wedding stress? What is that? I can honestly say that I don’t know. That’s all thanks to Andrea and her staff at Reynolds Treasures.

From the moment I contacted them they made the wedding planning experience easy and enjoyable. We live in Chicago and after a vacation to Charleston, we decided to get married there. We weren’t able to get to Charleston prior to the wedding, so I had to trust and rely on Reynolds Treasures to ensure all details were handled. They far exceeded all expectations!
    - They are extremely organized, going over a few details at a time as to not overwhelm you with information. The quote process was straightforward and transparent.
    - They are responsive when you have questions, and have so much experience that they can help guide you if you’re unsure which options are best.
    - They are prompt. They showed up on time and kept things moving along on our wedding day. They were patient and caring and allowed us to focus on each other instead of details.
    - They work with the best. Karen (hair and makeup), Cori (officiant) and Melissa (photographer) are truly some of the best out there, not just in Charleston. I also had amazing flowers done by Jen. They were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. They were all a critical part of making the day special.
    - They are honest. Not once did I ever feel pressured to upgrade or add items. This was important for me. They allowed me to plan something that fit our needs and didn’t try to force add ons just to increase the price.

My husband, our families and I had such a wonderful wedding experience. As I look back on this day I’m grateful to say I have no regrets. Andrea and her team are truly amazing and I can’t say enough good things about them! They understand the importance of your wedding day and go above and beyond to ensure it is a truly special experience.

Reynolds Treasures 4

Justine · Married on 08/10/2018

We were married on August 10th at Magnolia Plantation and Gardens and it was perfect, thanks to Reynolds Treasures! Throughout the entire planning process they were so responsive and made everything very easy. We came from Washington, DC to elope, so it was incredibly helpful to have Andrea taking care of everything on the Charleston end and even offering recommendations for our visit. Not only was Andrea helpful planning everything leading up to the day, but she was a fantastic on-site coordinator as well, making sure everything was running smoothly throughout our time there and even had anything we might possibly need that day, like a fan, mints, etc. Each detail was exactly as we had envisioned, and the whole team that Andrea brought together was fantastic, from the OK Florist flowers to hair and makeup from Karen Thornton (Cover Girl Brides) to our wonderful officiant Cori who kept us relaxed while still being professional. We especially appreciated our photographer, Mike Mulligan, who walked all over the gardens in the August heat to make sure we would have an assortment of pictures of our day. He was so easy to work with and went way above and beyond taking the photographs—he clearly loves what he does. (And he even had ice cold towels for us to help us stay cool between photographs.) We are so grateful for the day that Andrea and the Reynolds team put together for us—we could not have asked for a better wedding day!

Nicole · Married on 07/15/2018

Absolutely wonderful! Trying to plan a destination wedding (elopement) 8 hours away from Charleston SC (we are from WV) seemed stressful and intimidating. Luckily I found Reynolds Treasures and they were simply amazing. Andrea was incredibly kind and helped fulfil all our wishes for our big day with zero stress! I literally told her what we wanted and she made it happen. Makeup artist, photographer, and officiant were all extremely professional and talented individuals. All involved went out of their way to make our elopement magical. Definitely recommend! XO Nicole and Eric Dennis

Reynolds Treasures 5

Kinslee · Married on 06/22/2018

My experience with Reynolds Treasures was 100% what I imagined my sprawl day to be like. Having Andrea by myside with her teams supports was absolutely priceless. The scenery was breathtaking, so destinational wedding are the way to go if booking through Reynolds Treasures for a venue.

Sent on 07/08/2018
    Reynolds Treasures 6
    Reynolds Treasures 7
    Reynolds Treasures 8
    Reynolds Treasures 9
    Reynolds Treasures 10

Reynolds Treasures's reply:

Hello Kinslee, Thank you very much for the positive comments and Laura, Gabrielle, and myself were so happy to be a part of it. Thanks for also sharing photos from your wedding as well. That was very kind of your Aunt to be there for you on your wedding day as the photographer, and I must say the DJ was amazing. Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together. Warmly, Andrea

Emily · Married on 04/22/2018

We were married on April 22, 2018 at Hampton Park and it was an absolutely perfect day! Reynolds Treasures went over and beyond from the beginning. We are from Columbus, Ohio, so we relied on their advice and recommendations from afar. Everything was better than we even envisioned! Andrea, Karen Thornton (Cover Girl Brides) and Melissa Miley Photography were incredibly wonderful. They were extremely accommodating to our schedule and wishes, very professional and friendly, and everything ran so smoothly, which was such a relief. We are forever grateful for the services they provided to us! It was truly a once in a lifetime experience!

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Reynolds Treasures 11
    Reynolds Treasures 12
    Reynolds Treasures 13

Reynolds Treasures's reply:

Hi Emily and Clint, I'm glad I brought you both perfect weather:) The team is thrilled to hear such wonderful feedback. Thanks again for letting us and the ducks be a part of your special day. Keep in touch!

Lynne · Married on 04/06/2018

Andrea from Reynolds Treasures was truly amazing! My husband and I just had to show up for the wedding. Everything was taken care of! Throughout the whole planning process Andrea was easy to reach through both e-mail and by phone. We bounced ideas off of each other, making sure our day was exactly what we wanted! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to REYNOLDS TREASURES!

Tina · Married on 03/31/2018

My husband and I live about 3 hours away from Charleston and originally wanted to elope. However, as weddings can get complicated, the wedding grew to immediate family members and then grew to about 100 guests! Throughout all the changes, from wedding guest size to location, Reynolds Treasures was able to accommodate us with their wedding packages. They listened to my vision and details, sent constant reminders for documents, assisted with city permits/documentations as needed, and provided great input. They gave me peace of mind as I was unable to plan my wedding locally. They were prompt in their e-mail responses, which was a bonus. For those looking to elope, have a small ceremony, or a decent-size ceremony in the Charleston region, Reynolds Treasures is the way to go!

Reynolds Treasures 14
    Reynolds Treasures 15
    Reynolds Treasures 16
    Reynolds Treasures 17

christine · Married on 03/24/2018

I was married on March 24, 2018 in Charleston, SC. Reynolds Treasures was my savior. I honestly cannot say enough about Andrea. They were everything I could have asked for that day. The service I received was more than business, Andrea was so kind and honestly cared about making my day the best they could. It was a BEYOND windy day, and there were some extreme challenges. I trusted her to make any adjustments necessary due to the circumstances and she went above and beyond. Andrea made everything perfect and made everyone feel so welcome and taken care of. There was not even one request that was not fulfilled to the highest standard. I would like to use a bigger and better statement than “I recommend highly Reynolds Treasures”, because they far exceeded my expectations. Having spent more than six months working on every inch of my wedding, impressing me can be very difficult, but Andrea and her staff definitely did it!!! I can suggest if you have a wedding, party or event to book Reynolds Treasures as soon as you can because once more people hear about them they will book up years in advance. Every person who attended commented on how amazing Andrea was. Thank You Thank You! I would hire you again in a second!!

• Robert · Married on 02/24/2018

Andrea did an outstanding job as our Day of Coordinator! She is a true professional, very pleasant, and a joy to work with. She coordinated all the vendors services and schedules, sent us tips and reminders along the way, and kept us on schedule but provided flexibility where needed. She was top notch behind the scenes during the wedding and reception. We were extremely pleased and highly recommend Andrea to anyone considering her as their Day of Coordinator or any other services she offers!!

Erin · Married on 11/11/2017

The best decision we made was hiring Reynolds Treasures for our wedding. They were very professional and prompt to respond throughout the whole process. My husband and I were planning from another state and they were able to help us book quality vendors including our DJ, photographer, florist, and hair and make-up artist. Andrea and Rachel helped us think of things we otherwise wouldn't have and allowed for a stress free, smooth sailing wedding day! We highly recommend them for any couple planning a Charleston area wedding!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Reynolds Treasures's reply:

Hi Erin, Thank you so much for such a great review. It was an absolute pleasure being part of you and Alex's big day! We all work really hard and I will make sure the team gets the recognition they deserve. Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness!

Veronica · Married on 10/07/2017

My wedding was truly a glorious day for me and my husband and Reynolds Treasures played a huge factor in that! Andrea and her team went above and beyond in making sure our wedding was one to remember. They were always quick to respond to my emails during the planning phase and on the day of the wedding, we didn't worry about a thing! Reynolds Treasures made our wedding day very elegant, beautiful and one that we will never forget! I most definitely recommend them to anyone getting married in Charleston, SC! You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 11/04/2017
    Reynolds Treasures 22
    Reynolds Treasures 23
    Reynolds Treasures 24

Reynolds Treasures's reply:

Hi Veronica, Your wedding was truly glorious and I am having withdraws from not getting to talk to you as much as we did up until your wedding day:) We appreciate your kind words and can't thank you enough for letting us be part of your special day. Lots of love to you and Melvin today and beyond!

Katherina · Married on 09/30/2017

We were married at White Point Garden this past Saturday. I can not say enough good things about Andrea and her team. Andrea took my ideas for the ceremony and made it a stress free reality. If I didnt know any better I would have thought she planned the weather and picture perfect sunset. Karen from Covergirl Brides is a miracle worker with hair and makeup. Mike is so creative with poses for pictures and Cori was top notch with the ceremony. Everything was PERFECT, exactly what I had envisioned. Thank you Andrea and everyone at Reynolds Treasures!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Reynolds Treasures's reply:

Hi Katherina, It was such a pleasure to get to meet your family and friends! Thank you for letting us be part of your special day and we can't thank you enough for your kind review.

Janelle · Married on 08/29/2017

Always quick to answer any questions I had. When I got to the ceremony everything was exactly how I wanted it. Reynolds Treasures are great to work with!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Reynolds Treasures's reply:

Hello Janelle, Thanks for the great review! I still admire the photo of you holding your bouquet. Best wishes to you both!

juddith · Married on 08/17/2017

Andrea assisted me with my elopement wedding on 8/17/2017 and she is very professional and always willing to go above and beyond. She promptly responded to every email. My wedding was seamless and my groom and I were very happy. We had the elopement package and everyone including the photographer, hair and makeup and Andrea were on time. Every bride should experience the joy I felt on my wedding day. Andrea got us the cottage to get dress at Magnolia Plantation and that meant a lot to me since I did not have to get dress and get in a car with my wedding dress on. My husband and I are now married 1 week and we would use Reynolds Treasures again. Thank you Andrea (owner), Karen (hair and makeup at Cover Girl Brides), Kevin Maurice Photography. I can't wait to see the rest of my pictures.

Beth · Married on 08/05/2017

Great and easy to work with. I had the officiant, day of coordinator, and floral with Reynolds Treasures. Thanks for making my day stress free.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Reynolds Treasures's reply:

Hi Beth, Thanks for the positive shout out! It was great meeting you and your family and we were very happy to be part of your special day.

Brenda · Married on 07/14/2017

Amazing staff. Very friendly. My wedding day was everything I envisioned and more.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Reynolds Treasures's reply:

Hi Brenda, Thanks so much for the kind words! Your dress was "WOW" and sunset photos are absolutely stunning. We wish you and Henry much happiness.

Andrew · Married on 05/14/2017

My wife and I hired Reynolds Treasures to help coordinate and plan our wedding. Now that our big day is over, we can't thank them enough for everything they did for us. From the initial planning, all the way to our wedding day, Reynolds Treasures allowed us to enjoy the day and celebrate with friends and family, rather than worry about all the little details. Their professionalism, attention to detail and southern hospitality is in a class all by itself. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator, look no further!!

Kayla · Married on 05/07/2017

I cannot say enough about how great and stress free the planning of my destination wedding with Reynolds treasures was! They answered every email promptly and helped with every aspect of the wedding from obtaining the permit for the gazebo in White Point Gardens, renting chairs for our guests, providing the officiant, music and flowers. Penny and Andrea both were a pleasure to work with! We could not have pulled off our Charleston wedding without their help. Andrea, our wedding coordinator, arrived on time the day of the wedding and explained the timing of the ceremony down to the very minute. Everything went smoothly and exactly as planned. If you are looking for someone to help you plan your Charleston wedding at a reasonable price, do not hesitate to contact Reynolds Treasures!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Reynolds Treasures's reply:

Hi Kayla, Thank you for the lovely note. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Reynolds Treasures. I am so blown away by your spread in The Pink Bride magazine and am grateful I get to admire your photos. Wishing you the best today and always!

Amanda · Married on 05/06/2017

If I can help one Happy couple have a wedding as wonderful as ours, I would write a million reviews. I cannot say enough about how wonderful Reynolds Treasures was to work with. Everything was perfect on our wedding day. The hair and make-up was stunning, the flowers were to die for!! the officiant was great and the ceremony went exactly as we wanted. I honestly can not thank Andrea enough for making everything perfect for us. Thank you to everyone that made our day so perfect!!!

Tammy · Married on 04/01/2017

Just got around to posting a review as I was making my Christmas Cards using our fabulous photos. We hired Reynolds Treasures for Coordination, Officiant, and Floral services. Their entire team is amazing and was throughout the entire time leading up to my wedding. Thanks for making my day so special.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Reynolds Treasures's reply:

Hi Tammy and Joe, Hope newlywed life is going well! Thanks for the kind words.

L · Married on 09/10/2016

It was amazing working with Penny and her team. I was able to truly enjoy the week before the wedding, and the wedding knowing everything would be taken care of. My 22 yo daughter's Beach wedding on Isle of Palms was Perfect! Neither one of us had even a moments anxiety. We would recommend this group again in a minute. The officiant was wonderful and went above and beyond. The flowers were beautiful, the cellist was amazing, Karen did a great job with my daughter's hair and make-up, and the photographer did a Fabulous job! We never met any of these wonderful people ahead of time yet Reynold's Treasures bought us all together as if we had spent a year planning! I highly recommend this group.

Taryn · Married on 08/28/2016

Penny was FANTASTIC! She was always available by email and by phone. Any questions or requests I had, she was there for me! Our day was flawless and all of or guests loved how personal our wedding was. All of her staff were polite, professional and friendly. I would highly recommend using her services.

• User6201863 · 2+ years ago

Penny was very responsive and easy to work with. I was able to communicate via email and the results for the actual ceremony proved to be perfect. I also appreciated her reminders. I would recommend Reynolds Treasures.