119 Reviews for Reynolds Treasures

Civil (1)
Elopement (1)
Religious (1)
118 Reynolds Treasures Reviews

We were married on April 22, 2018 at Hampton Park and it was an absolutely perfect day! Reynolds Treasures went over and beyond from the beginning. We are from Columbus, Ohio, so we relied on their advice and recommendations from afar. Everything was better than we even envisioned! Andrea, Karen Thornton (Cover Girl Brides) and Melissa Miley Photography were incredibly wonderful. They were extremely accommodating to our schedule and wishes, very professional and friendly, and everything ran so smoothly, which was such a relief. We are forever grateful for the services they provided to us! It was truly a once in a lifetime experience!

Profile Picture Emily , 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

I was married on March 24, 2018 in Charleston, SC. Reynolds Treasures was my savior. I honestly cannot say enough about Andrea. They were everything I could have asked for that day. The service I received was more than business, Andrea was so kind and honestly cared about making my day the best they could. It was a BEYOND windy day, and there were some extreme challenges. I trusted her to make any adjustments necessary due to the circumstances and she went above and beyond. Andrea made everything perfect and made everyone feel so welcome and taken care of. There was not even one request that was not fulfilled to the highest standard. I would like to use a bigger and better statement than “I recommend highly Reynolds Treasures”, because they far exceeded my expectations. Having spent more than six months working on every inch of my wedding, impressing me can be very difficult, but Andrea and her staff definitely did it!!! I can suggest if you have a wedding, party or event to book Reynolds Treasures as soon as you can because once more people hear about them they will book up years in advance. Every person who attended commented on how amazing Andrea was. Thank You Thank You! I would hire you again in a second!!

Profile Picture christine, 3/24/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Andrea did an outstanding job as our Day of Coordinator! She is a true professional, very pleasant, and a joy to work with. She coordinated all the vendors services and schedules, sent us tips and reminders along the way, and kept us on schedule but provided flexibility where needed. She was top notch behind the scenes during the wedding and reception. We were extremely pleased and highly recommend Andrea to anyone considering her as their Day of Coordinator or any other services she offers!!

Profile Picture Robert, 2/24/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

The best decision we made was hiring Reynolds Treasures for our wedding. They were very professional and prompt to respond throughout the whole process. My husband and I were planning from another state and they were able to help us book quality vendors including our DJ, photographer, florist, and hair and make-up artist. Andrea and Rachel helped us think of things we otherwise wouldn't have and allowed for a stress free, smooth sailing wedding day! We highly recommend them for any couple planning a Charleston area wedding!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Day-Of Coord., Referrals

My wedding was truly a glorious day for me and my husband and Reynolds Treasures played a huge factor in that! Andrea and her team went above and beyond in making sure our wedding was one to remember. They were always quick to respond to my emails during the planning phase and on the day of the wedding, we didn't worry about a thing! Reynolds Treasures made our wedding day very elegant, beautiful and one that we will never forget! I most definitely recommend them to anyone getting married in Charleston, SC! You will not be disappointed!!!

Photo
Profile Picture Veronica, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Event Design, Full Planning, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception

We were married at White Point Garden this past Saturday. I can not say enough good things about Andrea and her team. Andrea took my ideas for the ceremony and made it a stress free reality. If I didnt know any better I would have thought she planned the weather and picture perfect sunset. Karen from Covergirl Brides is a miracle worker with hair and makeup. Mike is so creative with poses for pictures and Cori was top notch with the ceremony. Everything was PERFECT, exactly what I had envisioned. Thank you Andrea and everyone at Reynolds Treasures!!

Profile Picture Katherina, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Always quick to answer any questions I had. When I got to the ceremony everything was exactly how I wanted it. Reynolds Treasures are great to work with!

Profile Picture Janelle, 8/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

Andrea assisted me with my elopement wedding on 8/17/2017 and she is very professional and always willing to go above and beyond. She promptly responded to every email. My wedding was seamless and my groom and I were very happy. We had the elopement package and everyone including the photographer, hair and makeup and Andrea were on time. Every bride should experience the joy I felt on my wedding day. Andrea got us the cottage to get dress at Magnolia Plantation and that meant a lot to me since I did not have to get dress and get in a car with my wedding dress on. My husband and I are now married 1 week and we would use Reynolds Treasures again. Thank you Andrea (owner), Karen (hair and makeup at Cover Girl Brides), Kevin Maurice Photography. I can't wait to see the rest of my pictures.

Profile Picture juddith, 8/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Great and easy to work with. I had the officiant, day of coordinator, and floral with Reynolds Treasures. Thanks for making my day stress free.

Profile Picture Beth , 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Amazing staff. Very friendly. My wedding day was everything I envisioned and more.

Profile Picture Brenda, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

My wife and I hired Reynolds Treasures to help coordinate and plan our wedding. Now that our big day is over, we can't thank them enough for everything they did for us. From the initial planning, all the way to our wedding day, Reynolds Treasures allowed us to enjoy the day and celebrate with friends and family, rather than worry about all the little details. Their professionalism, attention to detail and southern hospitality is in a class all by itself. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator, look no further!!

Profile Picture Andrew, 5/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Destination

I cannot say enough about how great and stress free the planning of my destination wedding with Reynolds treasures was! They answered every email promptly and helped with every aspect of the wedding from obtaining the permit for the gazebo in White Point Gardens, renting chairs for our guests, providing the officiant, music and flowers. Penny and Andrea both were a pleasure to work with! We could not have pulled off our Charleston wedding without their help. Andrea, our wedding coordinator, arrived on time the day of the wedding and explained the timing of the ceremony down to the very minute. Everything went smoothly and exactly as planned. If you are looking for someone to help you plan your Charleston wedding at a reasonable price, do not hesitate to contact Reynolds Treasures!

Profile Picture Kayla, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning

If I can help one Happy couple have a wedding as wonderful as ours, I would write a million reviews. I cannot say enough about how wonderful Reynolds Treasures was to work with. Everything was perfect on our wedding day. The hair and make-up was stunning, the flowers were to die for!! the officiant was great and the ceremony went exactly as we wanted. I honestly can not thank Andrea enough for making everything perfect for us. Thank you to everyone that made our day so perfect!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Just got around to posting a review as I was making my Christmas Cards using our fabulous photos. We hired Reynolds Treasures for Coordination, Officiant, and Floral services. Their entire team is amazing and was throughout the entire time leading up to my wedding. Thanks for making my day so special.

Profile Picture Tammy, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning

It was amazing working with Penny and her team. I was able to truly enjoy the week before the wedding, and the wedding knowing everything would be taken care of. My 22 yo daughter's Beach wedding on Isle of Palms was Perfect! Neither one of us had even a moments anxiety. We would recommend this group again in a minute. The officiant was wonderful and went above and beyond. The flowers were beautiful, the cellist was amazing, Karen did a great job with my daughter's hair and make-up, and the photographer did a Fabulous job! We never met any of these wonderful people ahead of time yet Reynold's Treasures bought us all together as if we had spent a year planning! I highly recommend this group.

Profile Picture L, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning

Penny was FANTASTIC! She was always available by email and by phone. Any questions or requests I had, she was there for me! Our day was flawless and all of or guests loved how personal our wedding was. All of her staff were polite, professional and friendly. I would highly recommend using her services.

Profile Picture Taryn, 8/28/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Penny was very responsive and easy to work with. I was able to communicate via email and the results for the actual ceremony proved to be perfect. I also appreciated her reminders. I would recommend Reynolds Treasures.

Profile Picture User6201863, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Full Planning, Civil, Ceremony

Penny was very easy to work with. She knows the area and made suggestions on a venue, etc. (which we used). She listened to our wishes about how the ceremony was to happen and was very accommodating. We recommend Reynolds Treasures if you're looking to get married in the Charleston, SC area!

Profile Picture Alicia, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very easy to communicate and work with. Made our destination beach wedding what we wanted and stress-free.

Profile Picture User6195127, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Penny was awesome. Even though on the day of the wedding half of my guests got the location mixed up, she was more than willing to have them and herself come to where I already was. That made it SO much easier.

Profile Picture User5228381, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I eloped to the Charleston area with our families a couple weeks ago. Let me start by saying that Penny went above and beyond the call of duty. I can list countless examples of this, but I will focus on one. When the state of South Carolina was under a foot of water from flooding a month before our wedding, we were devastated to find that our wedding venue cancelled. Penny jumped into action and ended up finding a venue that usually does not host weddings for nearly the same price. It not only made the day extra special, but it really shows the connections she has in the Charleston area.

Penny allowed me to be as involved as I wanted/needed – which is good coming from a Type A, need-to-be-in-control personality. But, at the end of the day, we trusted her. We were able to enjoy the wedding ceremony and the reception, and really had no worries all day. We couldn’t have done it without her and highly recommend her to anyone who asks!

Profile Picture Kasey, 11/6/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Penny was amazingly helpful for us, especially as out-of-towners! She found us the best photographer, a wonderful officiant, musician, etc. She even did our flower arrangements which were exquisite and exactly what we wanted! She was extremely detail oriented before and on the day of our wedding. I didn't worry about anything with Penny!

Profile Picture Janelle, 10/17/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Non-Religious

Penny was a legitimate life-saver at our wedding!! My husband and I had a hard time finding an officiant for our wedding mostly because of me - I was having SO much anxiety about everyone looking at us while we did the ceremony (I thought I was going to either throw up or burst into tears because of the anxiety!). We found Penny right around the corner from the wedding and she was extremely receptive to our wanting to have a non-sentimental and super short ceremony. She sent us over different ceremonies to choose from and told us that we could edit them in any way that we would like.
I am so grateful for her understanding that not all couples are the same, and that everyone has different needs. She left the wedding before I had an opportunity to thank her, so I hope she reads this! She was truly amazing and I am forever grateful for her service at our wedding. Would HIGHLY recommend and if I had my wedding to do over again, would book her without hesitation!

Profile Picture Katrina, 10/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reynolds Treasure was a superb wedding planning company. They were very helpful and easy to please. Thank you!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/11/15, 2 Reviews