Reynolds Garden Shop Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 23 Reviews
View more information

Nicole Married on 10/26/2019

Rustic Romance at its finest

I have gone to Reynolds for gardening needs for several years. A few years back, my now husband and I discovered that they also have a florist! My fiance began buying me beautiful arrangements from there for birthdays, anniversaries, and "just because". Once we got engaged and started wedding planning, I looked into photos of their work for weddings and was blown away. Once we booked with our venue and saw that Reynolds was a preferred vendor of theirs, the decision to go with them was easy.

I initially met with Katie. She looked through my Pinterest board and helped me come up with a vision for a beautiful, rustic autumn theme. Then, there was a total shift our theme and she quickly sprung into action and came up with a whole new plan for us. She was amazing. Katie was super responsive to my emails. I sent her a variety of photos, as well dimensions/sizes of supplies that flowers/greenery had to go into. She made everything come to life.

When my bouquet arrived, I cried. It was just so beautiful. I snuck down to the ceremony area and saw the arch being decorated and it blew my mind. Everything was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. The centerpieces turned out amazing. All of my guests commented om how beautiful they were. The arrangement for our sweetheart table was so romantic and went perfect with our theme.

If we were to do it all over again, we would choose Reynolds every day of the week!! We will continue to use Reynolds for all of our floral needs!
  • Laura
    Laura V. Married on 04/27/2019

Great Experience

Reynolds did an excellent job providing the flowers and decorations for my recent wedding. Katie was very helpful and always responded quickly to any questions that came up. The flowers she helped my husband and I select were gorgeous and just what we wanted for our wedding. We would definitely recommend Reynolds.
    Samantha Married on 09/15/2018
    Katie was so wonderful to work with and incredibly helpful. The bridal and bridesmaids bouquets were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I had in mind. The ceremony flower arrangements and arch looked incredible on the beach, and the reception centerpieces were more than I imagined. Everything looked beautiful. I highly recommend Reynolds!
    Katja Married on 08/03/2018
    I am a flower lover at heart, and took my vision for our wedding at Mallard Island Yacht Club quite seriously! I'm happy to say that Katie from Reynolds was able to take my vision and run with it. She took all my Pinterest ideas and brought them to life for a fun, vibrant beachy feel. I was blown away when I saw the beautiful arrangements on the tables. My favorite was the large statement piece that was placed to greet our guests! Reynolds also helped put together a beautiful floral arrangement that my now husband sent to me the morning of our wedding. Our house is still exploding with beautiful sunflowers from the day of our wedding. I only wish they were closer to me so he could order all our special occasion bouquets through them!
    Melissa Married on 07/08/2017
    Katie is AMAZING. She took all of my ideas, pictures, Pinterest and created the most amazing flowers for our wedding, from the ceremony to the reception everything was beautiful. She is wonderful to work with and answered all of my crazy questions and helped turn all my scattered ideas into something amazing. Thank you so much!!'
  • caitlin452
    Caitlin Married on 10/21/2016
    Beautiful! Katie did such a great job with the flowers for my wedding and worked so well with my budget. I don't live on the island so we only communicated via email and it worked out perfectly. Katie took the photo inspiration I sent to her and ran with it. When our bouquets showed up at my house on the wedding day, they were EXACTLY what I had imagined. Highly recommended!
  • User2804987 2+ years ago
    The bouquets and table arrangements were beautiful. I had so much help in planning and it was so easy to communicate with them. The flowers and arrangements were beyond our expectations!
    Melissa Married on 07/29/2016
    Everything was absolutely stunning! The floral arrangements were better than I ever imagined. The team at Reynolds exceeded all our expectations. They took my vision and ran with it and I cannot thank them enough. We received so many compliments about how beautiful every little detail was. Katie was so thorough in her notes during the planning process. She literally covered every little detail and it helped that she was familiar with our venue. Nothing was over the top, everything was classy and elegant, and had the perfect touches to make an absolutely beautiful day!
    Jen Married on 06/03/2016
    We recently worked with Katie for our wedding in Beach Haven. She was so incredibly easy to work with and the flowers were gorgeous! I would highly recommend Reynolds!
    Liesl Married on 04/29/2016
    Katie from Reynolds was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was very accommodating and worked with me over email to make my bouquet perfect. We had a very small budget for flowers and she made it worked and the bridesmaid's bouquets and my bouquets were gorgeous. Thank you Katie!
    Lauren Married on 04/09/2016
    We recently had our wedding at Mallard Island Yacht Club and Reynolds did our flowers. I worked with Katie who made my vision come to life. She was always responsive and was willing to work within our budget. I knew Katie and her team would do an amazing job and when I saw my flowers on my wedding day I was blown away. They were exactly what I had envisioned and we received so many compliments throughout the day. Thank you to Katie and her team for making my vision a reality!
    Brittany Married on 10/03/2015
    Katie was amazing! We were SO happy with how our flowers turned out for our wedding and were so glad we chose to work with Reynolds. We live in SF, so it was tough planning for a wedding in NJ - Katie was super flexible since all of our conversations had to be over the phone or via email, and worked with us every step of the way. She was so helpful and always happy to answer any of our questions (I had a ton!) and make our last minute revisions. We received so many compliments on all of the arrangements and everything turned out beautiful. I highly recommend Katie & the Reynolds team!
  • User2333581 2+ years ago
    Reynold's is amazing! I sent Katie an overly detailed powerpoint of exactly what we wanted for each aspect of the wedding (e.g., ceremony, cocktail hour, bouquets, and reception). The flowers were exactly what we asked for down to every last detail! Katie had such great attention to detail that she even called the day before to make sure that a small color change (slightly pink instead of our white) for my bouquet would be okay. Reynold's also did an amazing job on the flowers for my bridal shower. I would definitely recommend Reynold's!

Thanks for the beautiful flowers!!!
    Jackie Married on 04/25/2015
    Katie was great to work with! After meeting with Katie in person I was confident my flowers were going to be exactly what I wanted. Everything was perfect on my wedding day. The flowers were delivered to my ceremony & reception locations on time.
    Jessica Married on 09/19/2014
    Katie was a pleasure to deal with from our first meeting up to our wedding day. She was very sweet and helped us feel relaxed about the whole process. In addition, she always responded to emails and phone calls promtly, answering all of our questions no matter how silly they were. We showed Katie a few photos of ideas we liked and asked her to complete the vision for us. She not only completed the vision, but made it more beautiful than we could have imagined. Even the details in the packaging of everything was a pleasant surprise. Also, the shop at Reynolds has some great items for weddings and unique gift ideas. I would recommend Reynolds Florist to anyone having a wedding, special event, or any florist need, and urge them to trust their professional opinion on whatever your vision is.
    Kristina A. Married on 09/05/2014
    Katie Hood and the Reynold's team absolutely blew us away with the flowers at our wedding! From the presentation of our bouquets in mason jars with tags to the center pieces and assorted flowers at the wedding... We were floored! We told them a few some ideas of what we wanted and they ran with the rest. The flowers were one of our favorite parts of our wedding!
  • User1800851 2+ years ago
    Katie and all of her staff were amazing! They do absolutely stunning work and were so great to work with. I couldn't imagine using anyone else for my wedding and would definitly encourage everyone i know to use them.
  • Jaye
    Jaye Married on 07/13/2014
    Reynolds provided the flowers for my beach wedding in LBI. Katie was a pleasure to work with throughout the process. She was so helpful and responsive. I know nothing about flowers so I really wasn't sure what I wanted a lot of the time, but Katie helped me figure out what would work for everything. The flowers came out more beautiful than I could have even imagined. The arbor they set up for the beach was absolutely amazing. The bouquets were a great size, and the centerpieces were just breathtaking. We received so many compliments about the flowers from our guests. A couple guests even took home the small mason jar centerpieces! My favorite wedding pictures are the ones that include the bouquets in them, they're just so beautiful. Thank you Katie and everyone at Reynolds for your help, you did an incredible job!
    Mary Married on 06/28/2014
    Katie was wonderful. Once I selected my flowers for my wedding, she was very helpful in suggesting the appropriate size of corsage for my flower girl and even suggested votives to go with the center pieces. I was so glad that they delivered to Ship Bottom, when it can be so hectic on the day of the wedding, and did not want to tackle the trafic. She even included a small gift for the bride. Thank you Katie.
    Allison Married on 09/28/2013
    I grew up admiring the beautiful work of Reynolds Garden Shop and knew they were the perfect fit for my semi bohemian woodsy wedding. Katie was a dream to work with. Very professional and attentive, and completely on point with flower trends. The work was absolutely beautiful. The bouquets, boutonierres, and arrangements were fresh and a perfect match to what I was imagining! So perfect! A side note was I also felt their services were very fairly priced. A lot of brides today are working with a budget and they certainly fit my modest one. All the flowers were lush and gorgeous, delivery was flawless and Katie was awesome. Highly recommended!
  • User1211110 2+ years ago
    I had such a great experience working with Reynolds Garden Shop for my wedding. I worked with Katie, and she was so creative, responsive, and accommodating. I loved her style, and the flowers came out absolutely beautiful. Exactly what I had envisioned - and more! The prices were reasonable, and they executed perfectly! I would highly recommend Reynolds Garden Shop, and I thank them so much for making my wedding so memorable.
    Kimberly Married on 08/13/2016
    I worked with Katie Hood at Reynolds. She was a pleasure to work with. We did everything over the phone, which required a lot of effort on her part since I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted, and she had to work off of my vague descriptions. The final product ended up being exactly what I wanted. Throughout the months, I modified my order a few times, which was never a problem. (This included an addition to my order the day before the wedding.) Katie even provided samples for me to bring to the venue to see how they looked. Everyone at Reynolds who I spoke to was absolutely wonderful! I highly recommend this vendor.
    Alyssa Married on 10/14/2016
    Katie was fabulous to work with! I showed her a few pictures of what I was envisioning and she ran with it. I don't live in the area so other than our initial meeting, our communication was via email. She was very responsive. I was so pleased when the flowers were delivered on our wedding day - Katie did an amazing job! I highly recommend Katie and the Reynolds team!