Rex Fabrics Reviews

10 | Miami, FL

10 Reviews for Rex Fabrics

10 Rex Fabrics Reviews

Justine · Married on 10/27/2018

I went to Rex Fabrics with my best friend to try on dresses and we had a wonderful experience. The staff are so friendly and knowledgeable and they have a great selection of dresses!

Phylicia · Married on 12/29/2017

Very accommodating with my inability to make it physically into the store for my client fabric. Will definitely make use of their store again.

Luisana · Married on 12/13/2017

Visited Rex Fabrics today, such an Amazing experience from the moment I parked my car. I was greeted at my car door walked a red carpet and was greeted again when I walked through the front door. I needed to make a wedding dress so first, they helped me picking a design that I like, and after that, we selected the fabrics that we'll use for the Custom Made Dress, there are so many fabulous fabrics to chose from. I started the process of doing the Custom made dress with them. All of my friends in Miami recommended me Rex Fabrics because they've been in the market for +20 years. My expirience so far has been amazing!

• W

Wilkins · Married on 10/07/2017

I stumbled across Rex almost six weeks prior to my wedding in search of nice fabric when I met the best saleswoman ever, Amparro. She's an all around awesome person. Kathy, in Design, and her team were great as well. Rex is all couture, professional, efficient and well worth every penny. My dress was stunning, more than I imagined.
    Rex Fabric is all couture.

Rex Fabrics 1
  • Y

yenisey · Married on 09/30/2017

if you are looking for fabrics to design something special Rex Fabrics is the place ,they have a highest quality of fabrics selection ,excellent staff knowledge ,they find what ever you want in minutes ,of course you get what you pay for ,thanks Rex Fabrics i could not be happier ,

Rex Fabrics 2
    Rex Fabrics 3
  • I

Ileana · Married on 09/30/2017

We made the grooms tux and the mother of the groom and grandmother dresses. Excellent service and professional staff. Everyone was very helpful with us. They made our special day even more special. Thanks to all.

Giovanni · Married on 04/01/2017

Rex made my customer tailored bespoke tuxedo and custom made shoes, it's was phenomenal. Definitely a must see...highly recommended!!!

Laurhyn · Married on 03/04/2017

Absolutely amazing! My experience with you all is one I'll never forget! I will be back!

Pamela · event on: 06/23/2017

I loved every minute of my experience at Rex Fabrics. The gorgeous fabrics and personalized service made me feel like a princess.

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2017

3.6
      2.5
      2.5

My dress was beautiful and turned out exactly as I wanted. Most of the staff were helpful, however I had issues with the coordinator who never reminded me about my appointments and he was also very sarcastic and unhelpful when I would call. It was really unfortunate that he didn't take his job seriously and was so rude. So, although the fabrics are beautiful and most were kind and accommodating I would seriously think twice about using this business because of him.