Rewind Entertainment Reviews

Rewind Entertainment 1
Rewind Entertainment 2
Rewind Entertainment 3

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2018

Jim did such an amazing job DJing our wedding! We used his services for the ceremony, dinner and dance and would request his services again in a heartbeat! He was so flexible and available and truly listened to our requests in order to make our day special and a reflection of us. Thank you, Jim!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Rewind Entertainment's reply:

Hello Kelly and Jake,
    Thank you again for all of your wonderful comments! It was an honor providing my services for you both! Jim

Amber · Married on 05/14/2018

Jim was our dj and also did our wedding music & video. He did a fantastic job with all three. He played sings we suggested as well as many others to get the crowd up and dancing. The video captured our day perfectly. Highly recommend him to anybody!

Sent on 05/26/2018
    Rewind Entertainment 5
    Rewind Entertainment 6

John · Married on 04/21/2018

Jim walked through with us on everything we asked for before starting and gave us a review on how things were to be done and his expertise was exceptional.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Ann · Married on 03/24/2018

Great company, Jim does a great job finding the music that gets people dancing and having a great time. The photo booth is always a big hit!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Chris · Married on 09/02/2017

He was great. Met beforehand with us to discuss variety of music, kissing game, shoe game and other activities. Dance floor was hopping all night. Thank you!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Samantha · Married on 08/19/2017

I used Rewind Entertainment's DJ & Photo Booth service for my wedding and Jim did phenomenal! Throughout the whole wedding process he not only got back to me promptly but he was super easy to work with. I received numerous comments on how happy people were with the photo booth and music throughout the wedding and the weeks following.

Sent on 08/25/2017

Samantha · Married on 06/03/2017

We hired Jim for our wedding and he was AWESOME to work with! He responds right away, is very friendly, professional and fun all at the same time! Everyone had a blast at our wedding, including us! He knows what he is doing to keep the music going and will take any requests! Would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/15/2017

James · Married on 02/18/2017

My wife and I used Jim Waterman for his DJ services. We gave extremely basic instructions, and left the music selection entirely up to Jim (no no-play list, no requested songs other than dance songs). Jim's music selection kept people on the dance floor while accommodating requests from guests. He also ran the night, asking us questions at the appropriate times. I absolutely would use Jim again for any event.

Also, he recorded our last dance of the night and provided us a video as a surprise - without any additional charges. Jim really goes above and beyond.

Sent on 02/26/2017

Jameson · Married on 10/01/2016

Jim was awesome. He was very polite and helpful in every question we had. Would re hire him in a heartbeat! Thanks again Jim!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Ryan · Married on 09/03/2016

Rewind Entertainment is everything you could ever want from a DJ. Thank you!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Russ · Married on 08/20/2016

I've known Jimmy since kindergarten so there was no one else I would have brought in as our wedding DJ. That said, I could not have been more impressed with his professionalism and incredible attention to detail he showed when it came to the wedding and reception. Many folks asked for his info because they want him for future engagements! Can't thank him enough for helping make our wedding a hugely entertaining, memorable and heartfelt event!!!

Sent on 10/05/2016

jason · Married on 09/19/2015

Jim did an outstanding job at our wedding. Music was great and dancing was never slow all the way to midnight. Price was good was well. Thanks!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Samantha · Married on 06/27/2015

My husband and I loved working with Jim. He was more than willing to incorporate everything we wanted in our wedding day. Our friends and family loved his DJ service and had a blast in the photobooth. The wedding video was so thoughtful, and captured moments I didn't remember happening. I would highly recommend each and every one of his services.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Jodi · event on 02/07/2015

Excellent Customer Service and the music variety was great! Would recommend for any event!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Dillon · Married on 01/09/2015

Jim consistently surprised my wife and I with the quality of his work. There was never a moment when we were afraid of missing a special moment for our wedding.

Sent on 03/27/2015

Jeff · event on 10/25/2014

Best DJ around! Able to find just about any song you want to try. Let's you sing a couple at a time. Remembers what you did well the last time you sang. Will back you up with excellent harmony or sing a duet if you ask, Most of all, makes the night fun & interactive. I highly recommend Jim!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Sara · Married on 08/23/2014

I hired Jim for my outdoor wedding. He provided us with a sound system and microphones for our ceremony, and also provided music throughout the day and night. I was impressed with the quality he provided. He met with me prior to the big day, had all the songs I had requested ready, and made sure that he had the ceremony details correct. He was very easy to work with. The sound quality was excellent, and played music that kept our guests on the dance floor all night. He even provided some karaoke for our guests as we had requested. He came highly recommended from a friend that had hired him for her indoor wedding. There is no one else I would recommend for wedding entertainment!

Sent on 04/06/2015
  • W

Wayne · Married on 06/11/2014

Jim is a very professional person with a wide assortment of music and style. I had him play for my wedding and he did a great job grouping the music I want together. I believe his organization and affordability will put him in a class by himself. Don't hesitate to get him to play for any of your occasions. Thanks again jim you are the man that made my reception fun.

Sent on 03/29/2015

Linda · event on 06/08/2014

Jim did a great job at the Owl Ridge General Store annual Family Fun Day. Besides providing fun music, he kept the crowd engaged by making frequent announcements/ reminders of the variety of activities and food opportunities available. His job was to keep the whole event flowing smoothly, and he did not disappoint us.
    We have contracted to have him return for our annual event this coming June.
    I would recommend this DJ service to anyone.

Sent on 02/19/2015

mark · Married on 11/14/2010

Jim did a great job with following the nusic list along with his video and editing skills. It was amazing.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Ken · Married on 08/28/2010

We were trying to have a simple wedding, just approx. 100 family and a few friends. Between my family and my wife's family, we had several people that had the equipment and do DJ/karaoke services. My brother said he would take care of the music and have someone run the equipment. I did not know until the reception that he had hired Jim. We had known Jim prior to our wedding, and I knew we didn't have to worry about the music. We had a combination DJ/karaoke at our wedding, and Jim kept everything flowing smoothly the entire night. He was very professional, and even our family members that are in the same business had commented that he did a great job. I would recommend him to anyone

Sent on 03/29/2015

David · Married on 06/24/2017

Outstanding, Jim provided everything we expected for our wedding reception. My wife and I didn’t have worry about anything. Jim took care of it all. He kept everyone dancing all night long. Everyone kept asking who the DJ was so they could have him DJ their wedding or their family members wedding!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/04/2018

Jim was so great to work with! very flexible and got back to me quite fast. We gave him full freedom to play what he thought would keep people out on the dance floor and he did AMAZING! We were also very please that he would work with our families request and even would call out "dance offs" between people. He was really great to work with and we were very happy with his service! We can't thank him enough!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Erika · Married on 04/04/2015

3.0

Jim, was great! We had made several changes at the last minute and he was very accommodating.

Sent on 04/08/2015