Rev. Arland Steen Reviews

55 | Camarillo, CA

55 Reviews for Rev. Arland Steen

55 Rev. Arland Steen Reviews

Giovanni · Married on 04/03/2018

Reverend Steen was very helpful with making our wedding happen so smoothly. As I don't intend to require his services again, all I can do is recommend him to anyone else.

Susan · Married on 06/16/2017

Reverend Steen is the real deal! if you are looking for someone so sincere, heartfelt, and warm to officiate your wedding this is the one for you. we had only met him one time, and in talking to us and communicating via email (this was a destination wedding) , he got such a great feel for who we are as a couple that the guests could not believe he hadn't know us for years. everyone told us our ceremony was absolutely beautiful. he worked with us on whatever we wanted and encouraged us to write our own vows(which we said we wanted to do!) but always took the pressure off by saying he always had backups! (we did end up writing our vows though...whew!). I cannot say enough good things about him! :) thank you Rev. steen for making our day so amazing! :)
    Susie and lance :)

Sent on 07/12/2017

Rev. Arland Steen's reply:

Thank you, Susan, for such a nice review. Every wedding I get to officiate is special but I must say that probably due to your life stories, this one had such emotion, passion and support from your family and friends that I left the venue moved emotionally like I rarely am.

Michelle · Married on 03/29/2017

Rev. Steen was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding, and incredibly accommodating. He was helpful in also answering a ton of questions we had initially.

D · Married on 02/25/2017

Reverend Steen was so great and attentive to what we were looking for in the ceremony. He initially interviewed us to get a sense of us, our relationship, and different ceremony scripts to choose from.

On the big day, he arrived early and ready to go. It went perfectly thanks to Rev. Steen. Thanks.

Amy · Married on 01/28/2017

Rev Steen was amazing to work with! When we met with him in person for the first time, it was an experience and a moment that we will never forget! Not only did he make us realize we made the right choice by choosing him, but he made us realize how special and loving our fairytale is! Each and every guest loved our ceremony. They complimented how lovely the, "hand ceremony" was and how well-spoken Rev. Steen was! In addition, he entertained our guests and kept them intrigued! Lastly, he responded quickly to our emails, flexible, always on time, and was able to guide us through everything! I would definitely recommend him!!!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Rev. Arland Steen's reply:

Amy, thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and Joshua. Best wishes to your future!

Austin · Married on 10/16/2016

Pastor Steen officiated our wedding in Ventura, CA. We specifically wanted someone who could facilitate a Christ-centered ceremony. Pastor Steen did not disappoint. We highly encourage his services for anyone wanting a Christian ceremony.

Diane · Married on 09/17/2016

Rev. Steen was sensitive and did a lot of extra special favors for us. He is creative and customizes the service. I would highly recommend him!!!! Thank you Rev. Steen for making our wedding day very special.

Katya · Married on 07/16/2016

Reverend Steen was very helpful from the start. He wanted to know what our expectations were and how we pictured our ceremony to be like to make it special. He helped us with our wedding vows, which we both really liked and he also made us very comfortable. We got a lot of complements about how beautiful the ceremony was. We highly recommend Reverend Steen.

Julie · Married on 07/16/2016

My husband and I loved Rev. Steen. We ran into him at a wedding show and I am so happy we did. I was unsure who would marry us, we aren't religious so worried that we wouldn't have someone that would do the job the way we wanted it done. Arland did such a great job, the guests were misty eyed and we loved the ceremony he wrote from the first draft. He is so friendly and easy to work with it sure put my mind at ease.

Christina · Married on 07/09/2016

Rev Steen is truly amazing. Our ceremony was so personal and heartfelt. He absolutely got a scence of who we are as a couple and made the ceremony everything we could imagine and more. Our guest made it a point to let us know how great he was. During my uncles speech he let us all know rev Steen was a 20 out of 10! You won't be disappointed with his services. I'm our opinion he is as good as they come!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Rev. Arland Steen's reply:

Thanks, Christina, for such a glowing review. My goal in officiating a wedding is reached when I get the type of response received from your family and friends. It makes my heart "sing" to know that you and Sean were so accurately portrayed in your ceremony. You were a joy to work with and I wish you many happy years!

Our experience with reverend Steen was superb!! He's very professional with a very down to earth touch. He's flexible and also offers great suggestions with his years of experience. He has a special way in personalizing your ceremony for your wedding. If we could get married again he'd be our very first choice without a doubt! Thank you so much Rev. Steen!!! Sincerely Carlos & Stephanie Salazar Rating: 10 out 10

Kelly · Married on 05/29/2016

Reverend Arland Steen planned and performed our wedding ceremony in May 2016 and did an incredible job! We had the pleasure of attending one of his church’s services and then going to lunch with him and his wife Barbara before the wedding, which was a blast. He’s so warm and friendly and helped answer all of our questions along the way. We really appreciated that he took the time to get to know us and understand how we wanted to personalize our ceremony. He put together a very meaningful and beautiful wedding ceremony for us. Everything went very smoothly. We loved working with him! Thank you, Rev. Steen!

Mary · Married on 04/16/2016

Reverend Arland Steen is a true gem! We can't say enough wonderful things about our experience in working with him. Not only did he step in when the minister that we had originally hired had a serious health crisis and had to step out of his commitment to our wedding, but he was extremely down-to-earth and heartfelt all the way through. Reverend Steen wrote our ceremony after visiting with us only once, and his writing embodied everything we were hoping for in our ceremony and vows. You would not go wrong by hiring Reverend Steen for your own wedding! Many blessings! Mary and Tom

Suset · Married on 04/02/2016

Rev. Steen happily accommodated our needs on very short notice. He was very professional and made sure we were comfortable with the ceremony outline prior to our wedding day. He used the little information we had provided of us and made the ceremony personalized, his words were very touching.
    He took care of our marriage certificate and we received our marriage license about a week and a half after we got married.
    My husband and I were very pleased and would highly recommend him.

Reverend Steen was the officiant for our 2015 wedding. He was professional, courteous, and understanding. My wife and I had been searching for a few months for an officiant that made us comfortable. Rev. Steen quickly made us feel like we were the most important part of his day. An officiant is arguably one of the most important members of a wedding, because they set the tone for the day and ultimately oversee the most important part of it, the ceremony.
    After our first in person meeting, he promptly created a ceremony, with vows, that fit exactly what my wife and I wanted. He allowed us to make any edits that we wanted to, including adding or subtracting elements of the ceremony. He took excellent notes during our first meeting and translated those into a ceremony that all of our guests said “was absolutely perfect”.

Rev. Steen is an excellent choice for an officiant. Whether you are religious or not, he will make sure that the ceremony fits your personality. He is priced fairly, he is kind, and he cares about your wedding. The highest praise I can give is that I would have changed nothing about our ceremony. He made it absolutely perfect.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Rev. Arland Steen's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review. It was a pleasure to work with you and feel the satisfaction of a beautiful ceremony in Santa Barbara for two people truly in love with each other. I wish you many years of happiness!

Kelli · Married on 10/18/2014

Arland was our wedding officiant at Gerry Ranch on 10/18/14. We wanted a non-denominational ceremony and he helped put together a special ceremony with exactly what we wanted. Arland is professional, trustworthy, experienced, kind and an amazing officiant. I would highly recommend him!! Thank you again for making our wedding day so magical and perfect!!!

Kelli Warrack

Sara · Married on 08/13/2014

Rev Steen wrote an amazing ceremony that not only fit our budget but fit us as a couple. When he emailed me the first draft I cried, no joke. The second time I read it, I cried again (yes it was that good). When we were beginning our search, he was our first and final interview. We had three officiants we wanted to meet and feel out, but after our first meeting we didn't hesitate to book Rev Steen. He made the process not only easy, but he guided us through the whole process. Rev. Steen was flexible with all the changes we made, even at the last minute! Our day was perfect!!!

Roxanna · Married on 07/26/2014

We wanted to find an officiant who was flexible with our non-denominational backgrounds and could provide us with the service necessary for the ceremony. After some searches online for an officiant, we were very grateful to find Rev. Steen and requested for him to be at our ceremony. His services were very clear and informative, especially through his website. He was quick with answering our emails and personally got to know us in person; he was able to crank out the entire readings immediately after our meeting! We were very happy with the his performance of our wedding ceremony, and even more happy that the marriage license/paperwork was one less thing to worry during and after the wedding.

Arland was amazing! My husband and I were truly pleased with his work and wouldn't have changed one thing! He is very easy to communicate with prior to the ceremony and on our ceremony day he was ready to go! Everything went perfectly! Thank you Arland for all of your hard work and for making our wedding day so special!

Ashley · Married on 06/28/2014

Very professional and definitely heartfelt! The ceremony is the most important part of a wedding and he helped make ours perfect! He was incredibly easy to work with and talk to and he made sure we were 100% happy with everything before the big day!

Taryn · Married on 06/14/2014

Reverend Arland Steen was a wonderful officiant for our wedding! He was very kind and professional, and he really made the effort to get to know my husband and I to create a beautiful, personalized wedding ceremony. I would absolutely recommend Reverend Steen!

Cindy · Married on 06/07/2014

Rev. Steen was awesome. The ceremony that he prepared for my husband and I was outstanding. During our consultation with him, he really listened to us and tailored our ceremony to fit us perfectly. I highly recommend Rev. Steen!!!

Jennifer · Married on 04/12/2014

We were thrilled with the professionalism and care that Rev. Arland Steen gave to our special day. During our first meeting with him, he spent over an hour just getting to know us and our story to make sure he really understood the relationship we had. He was able to then weave those personal pieces into a custom ceremony for us. On the day of the event, he was there on time, dressed professionally and conducted the ceremony with a calming confidence that put us both at ease. He also helped guide us through the somewhat intimidating process of getting the marriage licenses all squared away which we really appreciated. We would highly recommend him to any friend! Thank you Rev Steen!

Joann · Married on 03/15/2014

If you are marrying the love of your life then call reverend ARLAND steen he provides a very personal heart felt ceremony that you'll never forget.