RevSchulte Reviews

RevSchulte 5
RevSchulte 6
RevSchulte 7

Lauren · Married on 03/11/2012

We came almost an hour late to our rehearsal, (because of traffic), and Rev. Schulte immediately put my nerves at ease. Being a destination bride, we had many phone calls, and emails about my husband's and my faith, and ceremony. Rev. Schulte performed the most meaningful, spiritual service. Exactly what we had hoped for. AND! he did it in a southern, seersucker suit. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day.

Sent on 08/14/2012
  • Mallory

Mallory · Married on 03/03/2012

He was perfect. He really knows what he's doing and really helped us. He was on time and really friendly. We couldn't have asked for anything more. It poured rain the day of our wedding and the ceremony had to be moved inside at the last min. He helped us pull everything together and even gave me his hankerchief in the middle of the ceremony. It was an amazing day.

Sent on 03/21/2012

Andrea · Married on 11/04/2011

My fiance and I met with Rev. Schulte about 6 months before our wedding. From the moment we walked in he was so nice and very down to earth. We liked him immediately. We chose him that same day. He made our vows so comfortable and everything went very smootly. If you are looking for a wonderful Rev. he is defintiely the one you should choose!

Sent on 12/13/2011
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/27/2011

We are so glad to have garnered the services of Reverend Schulte! He is a 21st century Reverend who has a great sense of humor and a great sense of faith. He made our ceremony smooth and stress-free. He is one of the recommended officiants of Avia Hotel (and many other places in Savannah) and it is easy to see why he receives their endorsement.

Rev. Schulte was one of the best parts of our big day!

Sent on 08/31/2011

Amy · Married on 05/29/2011

The first time I met Rev. Schulte was not how we had planned. My wedding was a destination wedding in Savannah and I packed in as many appointments as I could into one weekend. My mom and I were at an appointment at the Old Pink House and were not going to make it to our appointment with Rev. Schulte on time. When we called him he told us not to worry and he would come to the Old Pink House to make things easier for us!! He is so accommodating.

When we met Rev. Schulte explained that it is not his wedding, it is our wedding (the couple's wedding). He explained that he has many choices of ceremonies you can use if you'd like, or you can completely write your own. His philosophy was exactly what we were looking for and he delivered what he promised.

We communicated through email and he was extremely prompt with any questions I had. I think this is very important when working with someone on your wedding.

We wrote our own ceremony and he delivered it so beautifully. It was more than we could have ever hoped for. He performed the ceremony flawlessly! Even though we didn't know Rev. Schulte that well due to our wedding being a destination wedding, he made our ceremony very personal and intimate.

No matter what kind of wedding ceremony you are looking for Rev. Schulte is the guy for you! We were so blessed to have him perform our ceremony.

Sent on 06/17/2011

Jennifer · Married on 04/23/2011

Rev Steven Schulte was wonderful - we felt so at ease with him instantly. He made us laugh, and is very kind. He let us determine what we wanted out of our ceremony and delivered a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 04/24/2011

Carin · Married on 04/17/2011

Reverend Schulte is, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the best officiant for your Savannah wedding. My name is Carin and my husband and I had the privilege of being married in April in Savannah by Reverend Schulte. We were fortunate enough to meet him and email with him alot before our destination wedding and this not only made us even more satisfied with having him preside over the wedding, but allowed us to call him a friend. We met with him in June to see if we wanted to choose him and after a great conversation and his honest thoughts and advice we booked him on the spot. Throughout the vow writing process he was available and helpful and knowledgeable. He not only gave great advice for the vows themselves but he dispenses invaluable knowledge culled from the tons of weddings he does do. He reminded me to think about the width of my stilettos since we were planning an outdoor ceremony and there would be grass to sink into; advised us to have laundered handkerchiefs for the ceremony (which most certainly came in hand!); helped us come up with a rain plan and a entering and exiting the square plan. And, when we met him two days before the wedding, he went over every aspect of the ceremony, pronunciation of loved one's names and suggested a way for us to have a few minutes alone as a couple right after the ceremony and prior to the photos to soak in "our day." Reverend Schulte is thoughtful, extremely professional (he presided over the smoothest running and quickest rehearsal and managed to wrangle a bunch of chatty Brits and Americans with ease) and exactly the person you want marrying you on your wedding day.

Sent on 05/11/2011

Cheryl · Married on 04/09/2011

Rev. Schulte was great. I met with him once prior to the rehearsal and knew he was the best choice. He made us feel very comfortable and was extremely flexible and professional. Being from out of town, we didn't know who to turn to, but he had everything very organized- especially his website which was full of suggestions. I'd recommend him to anyone wanting to get married.

Sent on 04/27/2011

Kerry · Married on 03/19/2011

Rev Schulte was a great officiant. He was able to handle two different faiths (Catholic and Protestant). He is very easy to get a hold of via email. He's a great man and I would recommend him to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 03/28/2011
  • Y

Yancy · Married on 02/26/2011

We planned our whole wedding long distance, and were a little nervous to use a minister we had not met in person. There was no need for any worry, Rev. Schulte could not have been more accomodating, and performed a beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 03/20/2011
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 12/28/2010

Rev. Schulte was so easy to work with. He was always so quick to respond to my questions and was very professional. He was very willing to work with us on ceremony suggestions and was very flexible. I am very glad I chose Rev. Schulte to perform our wedding ceremony!

Sent on 01/01/2011

Amy · Married on 11/06/2010

Rev Schulte was professional, funny and calming - all in one! We were very happy with the ceremony he performed and all dealings with him leading up to it. He was very open to tailoring the ceremony to exactly what was asked for. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/15/2010

Lauren · Married on 10/10/2010

Rev. Steven Schulte is very professional and accomodating- I was definitely encouraged to add some personal touches into our ceremony!

Sent on 11/05/2010

Donette · Married on 09/24/2010

We really enjoyed our ceremony with Rev. Schulte. We had not met him prior to our ceremony. However, he helped us to feel comfortable as soon as we met him.

Sent on 02/10/2011

Kristy · Married on 06/04/2010

What can we say other than we love our Rev. Schulte! He kept us laughing...so to make certain I didn't run the makeup. LOL We were so pleased to share this day with such a wonderful man of God.

Sent on 06/24/2010

Laura · Married on 04/17/2010

Rev. Steven Schulte was great! He brought personalization to the ceremony and made it feel like we had known him for a long time and not the 10 minutes before the ceremony. Laura Hancock

Sent on 04/27/2010

Chrissy · Married on 04/09/2010

Rev Schulte was amazing. He was very sweet and didn't seem at all annoyed by the fact that my family was 30min late. He even got on the phone to give them directions!

Sent on 08/12/2010

Julie · Married on 03/28/2010

Rev. Schulte let us customize our service and it was exactly what we'd wanted. He did a wonderful job officiating our ceremony and received many compliments from our guests. He was prompt, attentive to details, and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 04/20/2010

Cherilyn · Married on 03/06/2010

I can't say enough nice things about Rev. Schulte. He was just amazing! He was so easy to work with and performed such a memorable ceremony for my husband and I. He was very open to letting me design the ceremony the way I wanted it to be and was happy to have my Grandad participate in part of the ceremony. He is a super nice guy and made my husband and I feel very comfortable through the whole ceremony. I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married in and around the Savannah area.

Sent on 08/10/2010

Mindy · Married on 11/07/2009

Rev. Schulte was so accommodating and friendly. I am so happy that he was able to be a part of our wedding. My only regret is that no one got a picture of him arriving via pedi-cab to our downtown outdoor wedding!

Sent on 02/05/2010

Sarah · Married on 09/11/2009

We couldn't have asked for a more laid back and calming minister. He completely allowed us to make our wedding day our own, while offering his own professional advice! Rev. Schulte was easy to work with, and we had a very memoriable ceremony - laughs included!

Sent on 10/07/2009

Austyn · Married on 09/05/2009

Rev. Steven Schulte...What a joy to work with! I was from out of state and met him the day of my wedding. He was awesome and sweet! Right on point with everything!

Sent on 09/28/2009

Ruth · Married on 08/01/2009

Rev. Schulte was so warm hearted and kind! He agreed to do our ceremony last minute when our officiant never showed up. He gave us a wonderful ceremony dispite the rain! We were so happy that our original officiant never showed because there is no one else we would have rather had be part of our special day!

Sent on 02/06/2011

Annette · Married on 03/27/2009

Thank you Reverend for making our day so special. Although we only knew you a short time before the ceremony, we felt like you knew us and felt a connection with you. We appreciated your humor and professionalism and wish you the very best in the future!

Sent on 05/13/2009

sarah · Married on 11/29/2008

Rev. Schulte was just the man to marry my husband and I. He was very professional and respectful of what we wanted in this delicate situation. He was very timely in his email responses and met us at the last minute while we were in Savannah for wedding planning. (We are from FL). As we neared the wedding day I asked if we could use a specific script for our wedding ceremony. He had no problems with that. I am so happy with our decision and wouldn't have changed a thing for this very important role.

Sent on 12/30/2008