RevSchulte Reviews

RevSchulte 4
RevSchulte 5
RevSchulte 6
RevSchulte 7

Rev. Schulte was very professional and prompt. He had an air of performance in his deliverance of the ceremony, and we LOVED it! He was very accessible via email (my preferred means of communication). Somehow he even showed up dressed within our color palette! He was great! Thanks again Rev Schulte!

Sent on 03/31/2016

Josh · Married on 02/26/2016

Rev. Steve was very flexible and available at the last minute to perform our elopement ceremony in Savannah. He performed a wonderful service and took some time beforehand to get to know us and how we met. He was available by text and very reasonably priced. My wife and I highly recommend him.

Sent on 03/05/2016

Amanda · Married on 12/19/2015

I can't thank you enough for saving my wedding. We contacted Rev. Schulte the day before the wedding because we just found out there was a scheduling mix up and we no longer had an available Chaplin. He drove all the way from Atlanta to perform our wedding ceremony on just a days notice. Truly a great man.

Sent on 03/21/2016

Thank you so much for sharing in our special evening. We were so happy to have you as our officiant.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Gia · Married on 11/20/2015

He was awesome. Performed the ceremony exactly like we wanted. Very personable and funny,

Sent on 01/06/2016

Andrew · Married on 10/31/2015

Amazing service. Could not have imagined a better officiant. I now know what all the rave reviews were about!

Sent on 11/13/2015
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 10/22/2015

Rev. Schulte made us feel so comfortable and everything went so smoothly on our special day.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Emma · Married on 04/10/2015

We eloped to Savannah and hired Reverend Schulte for a quick ceremony in Forsyth Park. He was stylish, professional, and incorporated our personal vows into a brief ceremony of his own design which was perfect support of our own. We could not have been happier with our ceremony, and are thankful to Reverend Schulte for the part he played in that!

Sent on 03/21/2015

Shellie · Married on 12/20/2014

Rev Schulte was great. He was booked through the Kehoe House as part of our wedding package with them. We had a custom script which I sent to him a week or so before. Everything was perfect. I appreciate him immensely.

Sent on 12/24/2014

Matthew · Married on 10/12/2014

Rev Schulte is great! I have known him for 20 years, so when we were finally able to get married (17 year engagement...) it was a no brainer we would use Steve. We got married a month prior in Maine for legal reasons, so these vows were familiar. He was so much better at presenting them, whispering encouragement when needed. He was very professional, but also willing to laugh when we screwed something up (by we i mean me screwing up my vows). Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Christine · Married on 08/02/2014

For just meeting someone once before he married us, I instantly fell in love with Reverend Steven Schulte and couldn't imagine having anyone else officiate our wedding ceremony! With such a fun, friendly and loving personality, I felt as if a friend of years was standing up there marrying us. Thank you so much for being such an important part of our special day. I would absolutely recommend Reverend Schulte for your ceremony!!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Shauna · Married on 05/17/2014

Reverend Schulte was perfect! His ceremony was so nice and heartfelt. When we met with him the first time I was amazed at how nice he was and how much he really cared about us as a couple.

Sent on 05/31/2014

Steve is the MAN. He not only helped with our wedding with a great dose of humor (at the rehearsal & ceremony) but he also christened our daughter the following Sunday.
    He fit our personalities as a couple perfectly. Thank you Rev Steve for completing our day(s) with your services!!
    Alex & Cameo

Sent on 04/11/2014
  • Christie

Christie · Married on 11/02/2013

I can't stress enough how wonderful Rev. Schulte is! I planned my wedding in Savannah from out of state so we did much of our correspondence over email. The Reverend was very responsive and accommodating. He has a facebook page and you can text him! He has so many suggestions and ideas for your ceremony but is also flexible as to your personal wants or needs which I just loved because I wanted a rather traditional yet very personal ceremony.
    When the Reverend heard how much trouble I had with my hotel venue and that I got yet another new coordinator just the day before our wedding, he took control of everything, put me completely at ease, and made sure everything went smoothly. And it did. It was a beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 01/05/2014

Sabrina · Married on 10/30/2013

Rev. Schulte is such a sweet man! Quick to respond to emails and helpful and encouraging of customizing your ceremony and vows to be uniquely you. He is very well spoken and made us feel so at ease! If you are getting married anywhere near Savannah, definitely contact him! He was the perfect officiant for our planned elopement and loved his delivery of our ceremony. He spoke the words that have joined us together and we will never forget that day.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Natalie · Married on 10/26/2013

Rev. Schulte was the perfect pick for our destination wedding in Savannah. He was very responsive by email and phone, and was able to meet up with me when I had a very small window of time to meet in Savannah during a planning visit.
    He helped us customize our vows and ceremony, and the day of the ceremony he was very personable and professional. Our friends and family have commented that they don't believe we didn't all know each other for years- he definitely doesn't treat couples in a cookie cutter fashion. Thanks again for a beautiful ceremony!!!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Kristi · Married on 10/19/2013

I am so glad we chose Rev. Schulte to officiate at our wedding! He has a wealth of experience and knowledge and is quick to offer advice and suggestions, while at the same time making sure to give you the ceremony YOU want. Neither my husband nor I are particularly fond of being the center of attention, but Rev. Schulte put us at ease and allowed us to really focus on each other as we said our vows. Several guests (and especially our parents) talked about what a great job he did and how nice the ceremony was. We couldn’t be more pleased and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 12/06/2013

Alyssa · Married on 09/21/2013

Rev. Schulte did an amazing job on our ceremony! We live in WV and corresponded via email leading up to to wedding. He was always quick to respond and was so helpful in providing info/suggestions for us. He was very easygoing and made us feel more relaxed on our wedding day. My parents bragged on him all day! We couldn't have asked for a better officiant and we would definitely recommend him to anyone who is thinking of getting married in Savannah. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Laura · Married on 09/07/2013

Short, sweet and to the point. Just perfect for us! The Dresser Palmer House (where we had the wedding) made the arrangements for us.

Sent on 09/23/2013

Rev. Schulte was a great officiant. He was easygoing and made us feel really relaxed on the day of the wedding. The vows that we used by piecing together different vows from his website were beautiful. He is very professional and prepared with a solution to any potential wedding disaster. When our ceremony venue's air condition stopped working at our summer wedding just hours beforehand, he offered to move the ceremony space to his church. When our ceremony venue told us last minute that we couldn't have our unity candles sit directly on top of their piano, he came up with the idea of sprinkling wedding petals on top of the piano to ensure the wax wouldn't drip on the piano. I would highly recommend his services! = )

He has a variety of vows to choose from to compliment any couple. He is very friendly and a pleasure to work with. He is very professional and responsive.

Sent on 09/14/2013

Heather · Married on 08/08/2013

Rev. Steven Schulte was the hero of our wedding. After my fiancé and I were left waiting on our original vendors for over an hour and many unreturned voicemails and emails, all dressed up in a park, we contacted him to see if he could come and perform a last minute ceremony. Not only did he make himself readily available for us, he eagerly gathered a photographer and a beautiful bouquet and boutonniere to bring along as well. Our hour wait which was starting to seem bleak, began to look hopeful as soon as we contacted Rev. Schulte. We never did hear back from the original wedding contractors, other than for the photographer to call after we requested via voicemail to the wedding planner that the wedding planner not cash our check if they hadn't done so since we were still waiting, and the photographer said she had us down for a different time. Rev. Schulte however showed up and rescued the day, he was pleasant and amazingly fun to work with. The photographer, Diane, was a joy. The flowers were gorgeous. Everything went perfect from the moment we contacted him. The wedding could not have been any better or more sentimental. We had a destination elopement, and he and Diane made us feel as if we were among family. Rev. Schulte seemed to know just exactly how to fit with our personalities, and the vows and ceremony were perfect for us. The ceremony and pictures were fun and sharing this special moment with them was natural and they helped us to create a memorable wedding that we will treasure forever.

Sent on 08/14/2013

Meika · Married on 06/23/2013

Rev. Schulte was very professional and a joy to work with. We got married 6-23-13 at 10 Downing at Churchill's and he was very familiar with the venue. He was on time and he made our ceremony humorous and heartfelt all at the same time. Everyone thought we knew him even though that was our first time meeting him! We are so glad we chose him to marry us. He is an amazing officiant and if we ever renew our vows we would choose him again!

Sent on 07/12/2013

Chrissy · Married on 06/13/2013

I chose Rev. Schulte because of his reputation and reviews....I definitely made the right decision! The first time I called him, he answered himself...I was a little shocked, but got use to him answering every time I called. He was always available to me and if I sent an email he responded the same day. He was relaxed and was willing to do the ceremony anyway I wanted. We came from out of state, so met the Rev. at the ceremony...we were immediately comfortable and it seemed like we knew him for years. Rev. Schute was comical and helpful during our "photo shoot" and made our day very special. You can tell Rev. Schulte loves what he does and this is his calling. This is the person you want to officiate your wedding!!!

Sent on 06/20/2013

Shannon · Married on 05/25/2013

Rev Schulte was fantastic. We couldn't have asked for better. He was flexible in creating the vows, location, etc. We told him we wanted something informal and fun-nothing too stuffy. And boy did he deliver! He laughed with us so many times. The photos were great. The cake and flowers perfect. Would definitely recommend his services to anyone.

Sent on 06/03/2013

Scott · Married on 05/11/2013

From the time I first generated an inquiry to Rev. Steven Schulte to the actual day of our wedding was fabulous! He offered a few different options and everything fell into place exactly what he promised with no hick-ups/bumps through-out. We HIGHLY recommend using his service and we both Thank you for making our day special. Amen

Lela and Scott