RevSchulte Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Wendy
    Wendy A. Getting married on 07/03/2022

Professional excellence, and always happy positive energy

First, I would like to express a big THANK YOU for providing such professional and amazing service, our wedding day went perfectly! Rev. Steve Shulte is one of my favorite people ever, such good energy always! He was very patient with our unfortunate circumstances of rescheduling, gave excellent advice on possible locations, and, of course, his performance of the ceremony was everything a bride could ask for. I’m so glad that we decided to record it on video! Rev. Steve is the best officiant in Savannah, hands down 😊
  • Cindel
    Cindel L. Married on 01/30/2022

Rev Schulte Made Our Ceremony Truly Unforgettable!

Reverend Schulte is super nice, personable, and professional. He definitely knows what he is doing as he guided us and kept us calm during the wedding rehearsal. He allows you to customize the ceremony script according to your preferences. I had a particular request for the ceremony and he delivered! I wanted to have a bilingual ceremony (Spanish and English) which was possible thanks to him and Andy, the Spanish-speaking officiant. Thank you so much for such a beautiful and unforgettable ceremony!
  • Angie
    Angie H. Married on 12/20/2019

Our first moments as husband and wife

I was so happy to share our first moments as husband and wife with Reverend Schulte. He made our vow ceremony so special and I will always remember his thoughtfulness and his sense of humor. I would highly recommend his services for anyone wanting a special ceremony on their wedding day.
  • Anastasia
    Anastasia Married on 11/30/2019

So happy we chose RevSchulte!

My experience with Reverend Schulte was so, so, so great. My husband and I really just wanted the ceremony to be quick and painless, and Reverend Schulte was able to deliver! My husband also felt strongly about there being no references to anything religious during our ceremony and Reverend Schulte accommodated his request with grace and a smile, which we both greatly appreciated! He walked us through everything with such ease we were able to relax and enjoy the moment instead of worrying about messing up! He was amazing, I'd recommend him to anyone!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay Married on 11/30/2019

Personalized service from the best!

Rev Schulte is an impressive human- we honestly don’t know how he does it! He was very helpful in the planning process too- we planned everything ourselves from another state and Rev Schulte was a wealth of knowledge and information. Not only that, he was so flexible during a holiday week and was able to schedule us for a last minute rehearsal the day before (we originally hadn’t planned on one since it was a very small group). We are so grateful that we hired him- we didn’t look any further once we found him, and it was one of the best decisions we made!
    Nini Married on 03/30/2019

Very accommodating

Fast response and worked around my schedule
  • Demi
    Demi Married on 12/01/2018

A standup guy!

Rev. Schulte is a hybrid of a fun guy and a professional, calming presence. It is difficult to explain. He will make sure you get everything you want. The experience is worry-free. He directs everyone flawlessly and is there with a gentle reminder if you forget something during the stress! He quickly feels like a friend!
    Brenda Married on 08/04/2018
    Our wedding day was AMAZING and Reverend Schulte was a huge part of why. He is kind, considerate, informative, fun, interesting and he listened to us and our needs. We feel so blessed to have had him perform our ceremony. We both had smiles on our faces that says it all. If you want a stress free, perfectly taylored ceremony...talk to Reverend Schulte. Can not thank him enough for all his help making our day so special.
  • Q
    Quadeira Married on 07/28/2018
    Awesome... Just who we needed for what we needed...
    Lindsay Married on 05/12/2018

Professional and Fun!

Reverend Schulte was the perfect person to officiate our wedding. I loved meeting with him in person to discuss how to combine two traditions to make our ceremony the perfect blend for us. He is also super fun...loved getting to know him though this process!
    Vanessa Married on 04/01/2018
    AWESOME! We got married on Easter Sunday and our wedding in Savannah, GA was a destination wedding. Yes, we were nervous picking someone we didn't know; especially since I picked based on weddingwire.com reviews. We were so happy with decided on Rev. Schulte!!! He is very charismatic, modern, and charming, and very punctual.
    Pick Rev. Schulte! He is the best! Contact me anytime for a reference!
    Eric Married on 03/17/2018
    This guy. He was amazing. He was able to change a few things the day of the wedding. He was on time and just made our day that more special.
  • O
    Olivia Married on 03/03/2018
    Rev. Schulte is the PERFECT officiant for your Savannah wedding! He made our ceremony perfect and working with him was so easy since he is so professional. We wanted a simple and sweet ceremony and he delivered! When one of Savannah's famous ships tooted their horn right before we began our vows he didn't miss a beat! Thank you Rev. Schulte for being such an integral part of our day and blessing our marriage!
    Adam Married on 12/30/2017
    Incredibly professional, punctual and sincerely interested in making sure our day was special. Can't recommend Rev. Schulte enough!
    Angela Married on 11/25/2017
    We couldn't of asked for our ceremony to go any better. Reverend Schultz made it as easy as possible considering we were traveling from NY to Savannah to get married. The on line information on his website made it so easy for us to select the ceremony that best fit my husband and I. It turned out to be truly beautiful and guests are still talking about it.
    Aubrie Married on 10/28/2017
    Rev. Shulte for performed such an amazingly beautiful ceremony! I don't think there was a dry eye in the crowd. From the beginning you made my groom and me feel so comfortable and relaxed, we knew the ceremony would go off without a hitch! Your thoughtfulness (by letting me borrow your hankie to dry my tears) and kindness (by relaxing my groom before I walked down the aisle) are the details we will treasure forever. Thank you again Rev. Schulte for being a part of our special day!
  • Bree
    Bree Married on 10/28/2017
    Rev. Steven Schulte was amazing from our first introduction all the way until the day of our wedding. He is highly experienced and offered several different tips and great words of advice on how to make not only the ceremony smoother but the entire wedding day. He has a list of amazing ready to choose readings from his website while also being more than accommodating in designing the perfect ceremony for you and your future spouse with you own selected readings. Although he is a very busy vendor, he responds extremely quickly to your questions and is more than willing to bend his schedule to accommodate you. He walked us through our ceremony bit by bit putting us at ease and we were able to enjoy our ceremony with both laughter and love with him as our officiant. He is super amazing and I highly encourage him if you need an officiant who is professional, prepared, charming, and highly trusting and straight forward. Thank you so much Rev. Steven for rehearsal and our ceremony!!
    Justin Married on 10/14/2017
    He went out of his way to fit our wedding in an already busy day. We had a couple unexpected things happen during the ceremony and he just rolled with it like the professional he is. Thanks again!
    Jackie Married on 10/06/2017
    Rev Schulte was a pleasure to have officiate our wedding. He was very responsive to emails, accommodating, and professional. He arrived to our venue ahead of schedule, with a smile, and much needed calmness. He took it all in stride and made us look good in the process. We did not have a rehearsal dinner, but he prepped us right before the ceremony. This helped put both of us at ease. He had the answers for all our question from the flow of the ceremony to the marriage license. He made our day less stressful, smoother, and made us laugh when we needed it most. We were very happy to have him there with us!
    Claire Married on 07/15/2017
    Rev. Schulte is great! If you're worried about anything at all, you're in good hands. He's very nice and makes sure that everything goes according to plan. His attention to detail is spot on. Book with Rev. Schulte, you won't regret it!
    Laura Married on 03/24/2017
    Rev Schulte was a pleasure to work with. Being that my husband and I were from out of town, he met with us before our wedding to go over everything. He made our ceremony so beautiful and memorable. Thank you again!
    Amanda Married on 03/13/2017
    Rev. Schulte performed our elopement at the Kehoe House, and he did such a wonderful job! Before the ceremony, we had a chance to talk, and he tailored the service based on some of my input. During the ceremony, Rev Schulte led us through the service thoughtfully, and he made us feel so calm and able to focus on each other. Thank you, Rev. Schulte!
    Emily Married on 03/11/2017
    I'm so glad we chose Rev. Steve as our wedding officiant. He was so easy to work with and made our ceremony feel personal and special. He has several wonderful ceremony outlines to choose from, or you can put together your favorite parts of each one to create something specialized which is what we did. I would highly recommend him!
    Desiree' Married on 11/05/2016
    Stephen and I got married on Nov 5th 2016 at the Mighty Eighth Air Force Museum. We are so glad we chose the Rev. Schulte to marry us. He was absolutely wonderful! He was so professional and fun. Very organized. He put us, or me rather, at such ease during the rehearsal. He walked us through every step. Literally. He thought of things that even we hadn't. But of course, with his experience, it makes sense. We would highly recommend him for anyone getting married. It was great being able to tailor our ceremony to fit our needs. I'm sure you will not find a better officiant.
    Danielle Married on 09/02/2016
    Rev. Schulte made our ceremony so special. We had a lot of last minute changes the day of the wedding and did not have a chance to do a rehearsal and everything turned beautiful. I would highly recommend Rev. Schulte!