RevSchulte Reviews

107 Reviews for RevSchulte

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

107 RevSchulte Reviews

Brenda · Married on 08/04/2018

Our wedding day was AMAZING and Reverend Schulte was a huge part of why. He is kind, considerate, informative, fun, interesting and he listened to us and our needs. We feel so blessed to have had him perform our ceremony. We both had smiles on our faces that says it all. If you want a stress free, perfectly taylored ceremony...talk to Reverend Schulte. Can not thank him enough for all his help making our day so special.

RevSchulte 1
    RevSchulte 2
  • Q

Quadeira · Married on 07/28/2018

Awesome... Just who we needed for what we needed...

Vanessa · Married on 04/01/2018

AWESOME! We got married on Easter Sunday and our wedding in Savannah, GA was a destination wedding. Yes, we were nervous picking someone we didn't know; especially since I picked based on weddingwire.com reviews. We were so happy with decided on Rev. Schulte!!! He is very charismatic, modern, and charming, and very punctual.
    Pick Rev. Schulte! He is the best! Contact me anytime for a reference!

RevSchulte 3
    RevSchulte 4
    RevSchulte 5

Eric · Married on 03/17/2018

This guy. He was amazing. He was able to change a few things the day of the wedding. He was on time and just made our day that more special.

• O

Olivia · Married on 03/03/2018

Rev. Schulte is the PERFECT officiant for your Savannah wedding! He made our ceremony perfect and working with him was so easy since he is so professional. We wanted a simple and sweet ceremony and he delivered! When one of Savannah's famous ships tooted their horn right before we began our vows he didn't miss a beat! Thank you Rev. Schulte for being such an integral part of our day and blessing our marriage!

adam · Married on 12/30/2017

Incredibly professional, punctual and sincerely interested in making sure our day was special. Can't recommend Rev. Schulte enough!

RevSchulte 6
    RevSchulte 7

Angela · Married on 11/25/2017

We couldn't of asked for our ceremony to go any better. Reverend Schultz made it as easy as possible considering we were traveling from NY to Savannah to get married. The on line information on his website made it so easy for us to select the ceremony that best fit my husband and I. It turned out to be truly beautiful and guests are still talking about it.

RevSchulte 8

Aubrie · Married on 10/28/2017

Rev. Shulte for performed such an amazingly beautiful ceremony! I don't think there was a dry eye in the crowd. From the beginning you made my groom and me feel so comfortable and relaxed, we knew the ceremony would go off without a hitch! Your thoughtfulness (by letting me borrow your hankie to dry my tears) and kindness (by relaxing my groom before I walked down the aisle) are the details we will treasure forever. Thank you again Rev. Schulte for being a part of our special day!

• Bree

Bree · Married on 10/28/2017

Rev. Steven Schulte was amazing from our first introduction all the way until the day of our wedding. He is highly experienced and offered several different tips and great words of advice on how to make not only the ceremony smoother but the entire wedding day. He has a list of amazing ready to choose readings from his website while also being more than accommodating in designing the perfect ceremony for you and your future spouse with you own selected readings. Although he is a very busy vendor, he responds extremely quickly to your questions and is more than willing to bend his schedule to accommodate you. He walked us through our ceremony bit by bit putting us at ease and we were able to enjoy our ceremony with both laughter and love with him as our officiant. He is super amazing and I highly encourage him if you need an officiant who is professional, prepared, charming, and highly trusting and straight forward. Thank you so much Rev. Steven for rehearsal and our ceremony!!

RevSchulte 9

Justin · Married on 10/14/2017

He went out of his way to fit our wedding in an already busy day. We had a couple unexpected things happen during the ceremony and he just rolled with it like the professional he is. Thanks again!

Jackie · Married on 10/06/2017

Rev Schulte was a pleasure to have officiate our wedding. He was very responsive to emails, accommodating, and professional. He arrived to our venue ahead of schedule, with a smile, and much needed calmness. He took it all in stride and made us look good in the process. We did not have a rehearsal dinner, but he prepped us right before the ceremony. This helped put both of us at ease. He had the answers for all our question from the flow of the ceremony to the marriage license. He made our day less stressful, smoother, and made us laugh when we needed it most. We were very happy to have him there with us!

Claire · Married on 07/15/2017

Rev. Schulte is great! If you're worried about anything at all, you're in good hands. He's very nice and makes sure that everything goes according to plan. His attention to detail is spot on. Book with Rev. Schulte, you won't regret it!

Laura · Married on 03/24/2017

Rev Schulte was a pleasure to work with. Being that my husband and I were from out of town, he met with us before our wedding to go over everything. He made our ceremony so beautiful and memorable. Thank you again!

Amanda · Married on 03/13/2017

Rev. Schulte performed our elopement at the Kehoe House, and he did such a wonderful job! Before the ceremony, we had a chance to talk, and he tailored the service based on some of my input. During the ceremony, Rev Schulte led us through the service thoughtfully, and he made us feel so calm and able to focus on each other. Thank you, Rev. Schulte!

Emily · Married on 03/11/2017

I'm so glad we chose Rev. Steve as our wedding officiant. He was so easy to work with and made our ceremony feel personal and special. He has several wonderful ceremony outlines to choose from, or you can put together your favorite parts of each one to create something specialized which is what we did. I would highly recommend him!

Desiree' · Married on 11/05/2016

Stephen and I got married on Nov 5th 2016 at the Mighty Eighth Air Force Museum. We are so glad we chose the Rev. Schulte to marry us. He was absolutely wonderful! He was so professional and fun. Very organized. He put us, or me rather, at such ease during the rehearsal. He walked us through every step. Literally. He thought of things that even we hadn't. But of course, with his experience, it makes sense. We would highly recommend him for anyone getting married. It was great being able to tailor our ceremony to fit our needs. I'm sure you will not find a better officiant.

Danielle · Married on 09/02/2016

Rev. Schulte made our ceremony so special. We had a lot of last minute changes the day of the wedding and did not have a chance to do a rehearsal and everything turned beautiful. I would highly recommend Rev. Schulte!

Allison · Married on 07/01/2016

I loved Reverend Schulte! We met him back in. March and then just got married 7/1/16. He was amazing and set up the park permit and security that was needed for a square wedding. He's very responsive, informative and so nice. I highly recommend him.

Jessica · Married on 05/07/2016

My husband and I were married on May 7, 2016 in beautiful Savannah, Georgia. We live in Daytona Beach, Florida so planning an out of town wedding was a little nerve racking. Luckily, we couldn't of been happier with the results.

Steve was amazing, we first viewed the video on his web site and knew he was perfect to marry us. We communicated remotely and never met till our rehearsal. He really made us feel calm about how we would hold hands, stand, pass flowers, etc. He was always on time, always responded quickly, and completely flexible with us since we really customized our vowels to our liking. Thank you Steve!

Dianne · Married on 04/23/2016

Reverend Schulte is fantastic! The wedding ceremony he performed for my husband and I was so beautiful! He speaks so eloquently and all of our guests was saying how wonderful the ceremony was! We cannot thank Rev. Schulte enough for making our day so special!

Rachel · Married on 04/23/2016

I can't say enough wonderful things about Rev. Schulte. He was so wonderful to work with! He is charming, accommodating, and incredibly professional. He even gave my mother-in-law and grandmother a ride to the venue! 5 Stars!

Erika · Married on 04/15/2016

My husband and I just recently got married in Savannah, GA. Having only been to one other wedding myself and living over 10 hours away...we thought finding an officiant was going to be extremely challenging. After looking on Wedding Wire, The Knot, and speaking to our photographer & florist, we came across Reverend Schulte. He already had outstanding reviews and every person we asked recommend him. His facebook and website were easy to navigate and his prices were right on point. After reaching out to him via email and then meeting in person-we knew he was the perfect officiant for us! He was so down to earth, kind, and extremely knowledgeable. He was able to answer all of our last minute questions and did such a wonderful job at the rehearsal and ceremony.

When the big day finally arrived, my biggest fear was that I wouldn't get through reading my own vows. Reverend Schulte gave me some calming advice and with his help, I was able to get through it. He was an outstanding officiant and I am SO glad that we chose him to be such a big part of our wedding day. It was truly a blessing to have been able to work with him!! Thank you Reverend Schulte!!

-Erika & Jarred Alloway

Jackie · Married on 03/26/2016

Rev. Schulte came highly recommended to us from our wedding planner and he did not disappoint. Even though we only met him briefly the night before our wedding, he performed an excellent service for us and made it feel extremely heartfelt. He was prompt at responding to our emails and was flexible with our various rain plans!! We would recommend him to anyone looking to get married in Savannah.

Rev. Schulte was very professional and prompt. He had an air of performance in his deliverance of the ceremony, and we LOVED it! He was very accessible via email (my preferred means of communication). Somehow he even showed up dressed within our color palette! He was great! Thanks again Rev Schulte!

Josh · Married on 02/26/2016

Rev. Steve was very flexible and available at the last minute to perform our elopement ceremony in Savannah. He performed a wonderful service and took some time beforehand to get to know us and how we met. He was available by text and very reasonably priced. My wife and I highly recommend him.