RevSchulte Reviews

113 | Savannah, GA

113 Reviews for RevSchulte

• Angie

Angie Henschen · Married on 12/20/2019

Our first moments as husband and wife

I was so happy to share our first moments as husband and wife with Reverend Schulte. He made our vow ceremony so special and I will always remember his thoughtfulness and his sense of humor. I would highly recommend his services for anyone wanting a special ceremony on their wedding day.

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 11/30/2019

Personalized service from the best!

Rev Schulte is an impressive human- we honestly don’t know how he does it! He was very helpful in the planning process too- we planned everything ourselves from another state and Rev Schulte was a wealth of knowledge and information. Not only that, he was so flexible during a holiday week and was able to schedule us for a last minute rehearsal the day before (we originally hadn’t planned on one since it was a very small group). We are so grateful that we hired him- we didn’t look any further once we found him, and it was one of the best decisions we made!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Anastasia

Anastasia · Married on 11/30/2019

So happy we chose RevSchulte!

My experience with Reverend Schulte was so, so, so great. My husband and I really just wanted the ceremony to be quick and painless, and Reverend Schulte was able to deliver! My husband also felt strongly about there being no references to anything religious during our ceremony and Reverend Schulte accommodated his request with grace and a smile, which we both greatly appreciated! He walked us through everything with such ease we were able to relax and enjoy the moment instead of worrying about messing up! He was amazing, I'd recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/24/2019

Nini · Married on 03/30/2019

Very accommodating

Fast response and worked around my schedule

Sent on 02/16/2019
  • Demi

Demi · Married on 12/01/2018

A standup guy!

Rev. Schulte is a hybrid of a fun guy and a professional, calming presence. It is difficult to explain. He will make sure you get everything you want. The experience is worry-free. He directs everyone flawlessly and is there with a gentle reminder if you forget something during the stress! He quickly feels like a friend!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Brenda · Married on 08/04/2018

Our wedding day was AMAZING and Reverend Schulte was a huge part of why. He is kind, considerate, informative, fun, interesting and he listened to us and our needs. We feel so blessed to have had him perform our ceremony. We both had smiles on our faces that says it all. If you want a stress free, perfectly taylored ceremony...talk to Reverend Schulte. Can not thank him enough for all his help making our day so special.

Sent on 09/18/2018
  • Q

Quadeira · Married on 07/28/2018

Awesome... Just who we needed for what we needed...

Sent on 08/08/2017

Lindsay · Married on 05/12/2018

Professional and Fun!

Reverend Schulte was the perfect person to officiate our wedding. I loved meeting with him in person to discuss how to combine two traditions to make our ceremony the perfect blend for us. He is also super fun...loved getting to know him though this process!

Sent on 03/31/2020

Vanessa · Married on 04/01/2018

AWESOME! We got married on Easter Sunday and our wedding in Savannah, GA was a destination wedding. Yes, we were nervous picking someone we didn't know; especially since I picked based on weddingwire.com reviews. We were so happy with decided on Rev. Schulte!!! He is very charismatic, modern, and charming, and very punctual.
    Pick Rev. Schulte! He is the best! Contact me anytime for a reference!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Eric · Married on 03/17/2018

This guy. He was amazing. He was able to change a few things the day of the wedding. He was on time and just made our day that more special.

Sent on 03/22/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 03/03/2018

Rev. Schulte is the PERFECT officiant for your Savannah wedding! He made our ceremony perfect and working with him was so easy since he is so professional. We wanted a simple and sweet ceremony and he delivered! When one of Savannah's famous ships tooted their horn right before we began our vows he didn't miss a beat! Thank you Rev. Schulte for being such an integral part of our day and blessing our marriage!

Sent on 03/16/2018

adam · Married on 12/30/2017

Incredibly professional, punctual and sincerely interested in making sure our day was special. Can't recommend Rev. Schulte enough!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Angela · Married on 11/25/2017

We couldn't of asked for our ceremony to go any better. Reverend Schultz made it as easy as possible considering we were traveling from NY to Savannah to get married. The on line information on his website made it so easy for us to select the ceremony that best fit my husband and I. It turned out to be truly beautiful and guests are still talking about it.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Aubrie · Married on 10/28/2017

Rev. Shulte for performed such an amazingly beautiful ceremony! I don't think there was a dry eye in the crowd. From the beginning you made my groom and me feel so comfortable and relaxed, we knew the ceremony would go off without a hitch! Your thoughtfulness (by letting me borrow your hankie to dry my tears) and kindness (by relaxing my groom before I walked down the aisle) are the details we will treasure forever. Thank you again Rev. Schulte for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 11/01/2017
  • Bree

Bree · Married on 10/28/2017

Rev. Steven Schulte was amazing from our first introduction all the way until the day of our wedding. He is highly experienced and offered several different tips and great words of advice on how to make not only the ceremony smoother but the entire wedding day. He has a list of amazing ready to choose readings from his website while also being more than accommodating in designing the perfect ceremony for you and your future spouse with you own selected readings. Although he is a very busy vendor, he responds extremely quickly to your questions and is more than willing to bend his schedule to accommodate you. He walked us through our ceremony bit by bit putting us at ease and we were able to enjoy our ceremony with both laughter and love with him as our officiant. He is super amazing and I highly encourage him if you need an officiant who is professional, prepared, charming, and highly trusting and straight forward. Thank you so much Rev. Steven for rehearsal and our ceremony!!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Justin · Married on 10/14/2017

He went out of his way to fit our wedding in an already busy day. We had a couple unexpected things happen during the ceremony and he just rolled with it like the professional he is. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Jackie · Married on 10/06/2017

Rev Schulte was a pleasure to have officiate our wedding. He was very responsive to emails, accommodating, and professional. He arrived to our venue ahead of schedule, with a smile, and much needed calmness. He took it all in stride and made us look good in the process. We did not have a rehearsal dinner, but he prepped us right before the ceremony. This helped put both of us at ease. He had the answers for all our question from the flow of the ceremony to the marriage license. He made our day less stressful, smoother, and made us laugh when we needed it most. We were very happy to have him there with us!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Claire · Married on 07/15/2017

Rev. Schulte is great! If you're worried about anything at all, you're in good hands. He's very nice and makes sure that everything goes according to plan. His attention to detail is spot on. Book with Rev. Schulte, you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Laura · Married on 03/24/2017

Rev Schulte was a pleasure to work with. Being that my husband and I were from out of town, he met with us before our wedding to go over everything. He made our ceremony so beautiful and memorable. Thank you again!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Amanda · Married on 03/13/2017

Rev. Schulte performed our elopement at the Kehoe House, and he did such a wonderful job! Before the ceremony, we had a chance to talk, and he tailored the service based on some of my input. During the ceremony, Rev Schulte led us through the service thoughtfully, and he made us feel so calm and able to focus on each other. Thank you, Rev. Schulte!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Emily · Married on 03/11/2017

I'm so glad we chose Rev. Steve as our wedding officiant. He was so easy to work with and made our ceremony feel personal and special. He has several wonderful ceremony outlines to choose from, or you can put together your favorite parts of each one to create something specialized which is what we did. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Desiree' · Married on 11/05/2016

Stephen and I got married on Nov 5th 2016 at the Mighty Eighth Air Force Museum. We are so glad we chose the Rev. Schulte to marry us. He was absolutely wonderful! He was so professional and fun. Very organized. He put us, or me rather, at such ease during the rehearsal. He walked us through every step. Literally. He thought of things that even we hadn't. But of course, with his experience, it makes sense. We would highly recommend him for anyone getting married. It was great being able to tailor our ceremony to fit our needs. I'm sure you will not find a better officiant.

Sent on 01/19/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/02/2016

Rev. Schulte made our ceremony so special. We had a lot of last minute changes the day of the wedding and did not have a chance to do a rehearsal and everything turned beautiful. I would highly recommend Rev. Schulte!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Allison · Married on 07/01/2016

I loved Reverend Schulte! We met him back in. March and then just got married 7/1/16. He was amazing and set up the park permit and security that was needed for a square wedding. He's very responsive, informative and so nice. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/03/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/07/2016

My husband and I were married on May 7, 2016 in beautiful Savannah, Georgia. We live in Daytona Beach, Florida so planning an out of town wedding was a little nerve racking. Luckily, we couldn't of been happier with the results.

Steve was amazing, we first viewed the video on his web site and knew he was perfect to marry us. We communicated remotely and never met till our rehearsal. He really made us feel calm about how we would hold hands, stand, pass flowers, etc. He was always on time, always responded quickly, and completely flexible with us since we really customized our vowels to our liking. Thank you Steve!

Sent on 06/07/2016