Revolution Sound & DJ's Reviews

Revolution Sound & DJ's 2
Revolution Sound & DJ's 3
Revolution Sound & DJ's 4

Cristina · Getting married on 06/20/2020

I would like to give special thanks to DJ Steven Negron from Revolution Sound & DJ’s for making our wedding day unforgettable. It was a pleasure working with him. Since the first communication we felt very comfortable. He made us as many questions you can imagine and spent hours with us in online meetings to be sure that everything he would propose suited our needs. Also’ he explained in detail every service and illustrated them with pictures and videos.

In our event, he provided an amazing lighting setup for the dance floor and stage area, decorative lighting that matched our color theme, a high quality sound system for his DJ Service and for the Live Band among other event enhancements but the most important thing was that he didn't skip a beat and read the crowd perfectly keeping everyone dancing all night since the first song. The service provided by Revolution Specialists was worth every penny.

Please, be careful with "cheap" DJs, I have been in weddings literally ruined by the lack of experience and professionalism of the DJ.

I would definitely recommend Revolution for any event, especially weddings.

Thanks again to Steven and his staff for making for us a night to remember!

Best wishes,
    Cristina & Ben

Sent on 07/31/2014

Erin · Married on 10/12/2019

Our wedding was so much fun!

Our guests danced all night long! Couldn’t have picked a better DJ and MC for our special day. They were the best! ❤️ Lo mejor de lo mejor! 🙌🏼

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Jessica

jessica · Married on 10/06/2019

The best DJ in Puerto Rico!!!

By far the best DJ service ever!!! We had our destination wedding at La Concha in San Juan!!! We had 130 guest fly out to our wedding and all of our guest talked about how great the DJ was!! I agree with them 100%!! My wedding was super fun because of the DJ, I’ve never been to a wedding where the dance floor was full from the beginning of the wedding to the very end!!! It was none stop dancing!! If you want the best DJ you have to hire this company!! They was super professional and super nice!! They are worth everything!! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Nilka

Nilka Marie Mercado · Married on 06/28/2019

Best decision we made!

We picked DJ revolution because we saw they had great reviews. We’re happpy to say we’re not at all disappointed. Communication was great from the start. They did an amazing job at our wedding. Their service was great! Thank you so much for a job well done!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2019

Outstanding service !!

From the moment we hired them to the wedding day, everything ran smoothly, and trust me, thats what you want and need during your wedding planning and during the big day. Everyone danced every song and people wouldn't stop commenting on how good the playlist was. I didn't had the time to make a playlist so I asked them if they could do it for me, and they did an excellent job. Also the DJ setting, the lights, their professionalism, EVERYTHING was perfect. If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding or event, stop.. you just found it!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Xiomi

Xiomi · Married on 04/14/2019

Excellent service

The most important part of our wedding was to have a dance party and lots of fun. Steven delivered!!! Super professional and responsive from the get-go. Best thing was a list of suggestions and what we wanted. This game him and his team an idea of the type of music we wanted (and didn't). Everyone complimented how great the music selection and transitions were. Whatever you want for your wedding or special day, look no further, these are your people!

Sent on 04/27/2019
  • Xuewei

Xuewei Wu · Married on 03/18/2019

Thank you!

Steven is very professional DJ. Love his music choice and lighting decoration for my wedding night. The music went super smooth, exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Jazmin

Jazmin · Married on 02/15/2019

Outstanding professional service. Highly recommend.

We had the pleasure to work with Deejay Steven and wife for our destination wedding. Both very pleasant to work with. In the contract Steven included forms (very organize) and gave us song suggestions which made it so much easier. Clear quality sound 👍🏼👍🏼. ONLY regret was not choosing the mic and speaker for the ceremony which Steven suggested a few times, but since we had an intimate 50 guest wedding we didn’t feel it would be necessary. We were so wrong since it was an outdoor wedding and guest in the back had trouble hearing. Thank you again Steven for your professional work. Till we meet again 👋

Revolution Sound & DJ's 5
    Sent on 03/12/2019
  • Eduardo

Eduardo · Married on 12/29/2018

Excelent Job

Amazing job and attention in every moment, for me they are very recommended

Sent on 01/19/2019

Enid & Junior · Married on 12/01/2018

Great service!

Steven and his team did an exceptional job in our wedding. They provided great music and top of the line event lighting. Their professionalism and experience were evident throughout the entire process since the first email till the last song. Thanks Revolution Sound & DJ’s for making our event memorable!

Robert Espinosa · Married on 11/28/2018

Awesome custumer service!

Hands down the best music and professionalism I could have asked for. Jessica kept our dance floor packed all night! We got so many good compliments from our guests about the DJ & lighting. Thanks again Steven & Jessica!

• F

Fernand · Married on 10/06/2018

They were very responsable,excelente service,good music

They are very profesional and the service and attedance like no other

Mary & Juan · Married on 09/08/2018

Outstanding service!

Jessica & Steven did an excellent job with the introductions and keeping everyone dancing all night. We received great comments from the guest and will recommend again and again. Thank you!

• Xiomara

Xiomara · Married on 07/14/2018

Amazing service

Revolution Events provided over 300’ feet of white draping & decorative lighting for our event. The service transformed our venue and we are extremely happy with the results. Jessica was very professional since the first communication and was always in top of the game. I hired Revolution Events to complement the décor services with full draping and professional lighting giving the fact that my main décor provider was not able to provide the service as we envisioned. Jessica has the equipment, knowledge and resources at hand to convert your vision into a reality. Thanks again Jessica & Steven!

• Jaynice

Jaynice · Married on 06/30/2018

Phenomenal dj

Listen. We (and our family) love to dance and party, so the music was absolutely key to that. Steven delivered phenomenally on that end and had our reception jumping from the very beginning. He was responsive to our emails and worked with us to understand our exact vision for the music part of our special day. He played a beautiful medley of love songs through the ages leading up to the ceremony and had the dancefloor packed throughout the reception. Folks even started dancing during dinner, that's how good the music was. If you haven't booked your DJ yet, hit up Steven and know that he'll bring the fire - you'll just need to make sure your guests have the stamina to dance all night! Thank you Steven for being an integral part of our wedding day. Everyone - especially us - loved the special touch you brought to our party. Much love!
    Daniel and Jaynice

Sent on 06/26/2019

Revolution Sound & DJ's's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and for having us as part of
    your celebration. It was a beautiful night at Siesta Alegre. The energy and good vibes of everyone on the dance floor was incredible! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.

Regards,
    Steven & Jessica

Shaquira · Married on 06/24/2018

Very accommodating and professional. Good lighting and quality sound. Great value, especially for a DJ in Puerto Rico.

Sent on 07/05/2018
  • O

Oscar Delgado · Married on 06/23/2018

Servicio de primera

Gracias a Revolution Sound & DJ’s por el excelente servicio de música e Iluminación en nuestro evento. Altamente recomendados!

Diane · Married on 03/30/2018

Revolution Sound & DJ is amazing. I also used them as a day of planner; my wedding went without a problem thanks to Jessica and Steven. Our wedding venue was beautiful but the wedding staff at the venue were a bit difficult. It was the Revolution team that made my dream wedding come true. Couldn’t recomend enough. Thank you Jessica and Steven! ❤️

Sent on 05/27/2018

Jaynary · Married on 03/24/2018

Let me start off by saying that if you have not hired a DJ you no longer have to continue searching! Revolution Sound & DJ's will absolutely transform your venue and having your guests dancing the night away. Steven was a pleasure to work with. He was super responsive, very professional and provided amazing music suggestions that ultimately made my wedding the best night of my life. Do yourself a favor and hire Revolution Sound & DJ's! I guarantee you will not regret it.

Sent on 04/04/2018
  • Aracelis

Aracelis · Married on 03/20/2018

Steven and Jessica are the best to work with! They accommodated last minute requests and they were very responsive and professional the whole time. This was all by email. I planned the wedding from Florida and wanted it to be in Rincon. My wedding was a hit with the music selection and my ceremony music was wonderful! I would highly recommend Steven and Jessica for all your DJ needs.

Sent on 03/29/2018

Melissa · Married on 03/03/2018

Steven and his wife were wonderful! We had a blast dancing the night away at our wedding reception. Everyone commented on how much they enjoyed the music. He was very flexible, accommodating and professional. He was quick to respond, attentive, and communicated thoroughly. Great price for services provided! We are so glad we hired them!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Melissa · Married on 01/14/2018

Not one complaint! Revolution met and exceeded all of my expectations. I hired them for my beach ceremony, terrace cocktail hour, indoor reception, and reception uplightung. The quality of sound was great given the noise on the beach. The DJ read the crowd very well to make perfect song selections my for my diverse guests. The uplightung made my reception 10x more beautiful. Not to mention, the DJ booth is super stylish! Great people, great equipment, great service, great price! I’d highly recommend.

Sent on 01/17/2018
  • Solimar

Solimar · Married on 12/15/2017

My experience was so amazing!

The experience was so amazing... very responsible, very willing to help and collaborate, offers suggestions, always answered my text messages, emails or phone calls quickly. The place was beautiful and the effects of lights was a spectacle. The quality of the music was excellent. I recommend it 300%

Revolution Sound & DJ's 6
    Revolution Sound & DJ's 7
    Revolution Sound & DJ's 8
    Sent on 01/07/2019

Revolution Sound & DJ's's reply:

Thank you Solimar for sharing your experience with Revolution Sound & DJ's! We were honored to be part of your special celebration. We look forward to working together again in the future.

Best wishes,
    Steven & Jessica

Maite · Married on 12/09/2017

Recomendado, muy profesional. Mi evento estuvo hermoso, con pista de baile y decorado con luces. La música del DJ buenísima para bailar.

Sent on 12/15/2017
  • Y

Yaminel · Married on 11/25/2017

I know Steven since high school, so when I figured out that he was doing weddings I immediately knew who my DJ was going to be. He was my first and only option, I knew he was not going to disappoint me and he didn't. I booked him a year before the wedding and since then he was with us through the entire process. He gave excellent suggestions for music and lighting upgrades. His wife, Jessica was excellent as a entertainer. Everybody enjoyed our wedding! My wedding was just 2 months after Maria and Steven and Jessica were always available for us, even with the difficulties that PR is experiencing. We are definitely using their services in the future!

Thanks Revolution Sound & DJ's for your great service!

Sent on 11/28/2017