49 Reviews for Revolution DJs

Sound/PA System (10)
One Event Per Day (7)
Uplighting (6)
Liability Insurance (1)

Jeff Erwin was THE MOST AMAZING DJ we could have dreamed of having at our wedding! He turned our wedding into the best dance party I have ever been to. I may be biased, but so many of my friends and family members have said the same thing and keep commenting on how great Jeff was. We had 160 guests and almost all of them were out on the dance floor - they only took breaks for water and drinks. He also ran the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour and created the perfect vibe. He even accommodated editing/cutting a song for our entrance so we could surprise our guests with a little choreographed dance. He was also super nice and fun to work with. Thank you Jeff for everything - we had a blast!!! -Sarah & Dan

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff was amazing, he kept the party going all night. We had such an amazing time and our guests are still complementing the party we had. Thanks Jeff, for being such an awesome DJ and braving the high winds and rain during the ceremony. The party wouldn’t have happened with out you!

Profile Picture Jordan, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff at revolution DJ is way more than a DJ. He managed to answer every question, some more than once, all in a timely manner leading up to the event. He was there before we showed up and even helped with some coordination as we did not have the budget for a wedding coordinator. Without us asking, he took a look at our welcome table and helped us get our guestbook signed by making an announcement to our guests. He stayed in touch with all our vendors throughout the day to make the day seamless, and the MUSIC! Man, did he understand what we were looking for. Our cocktail hour and dinner music perfectly fit our barbecue theme and when it came time to dance, he really got everyone up on their feet! We can't imagine having anyone else DJ our special day. Thanks Jeff!

Profile Picture Aidan, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff was amazing!!! He had a way of knowing just what we wanted and reading the crowd perfectly. The dance floor was packed all night. He was incredibly organized and professional and was an intrical part of the night going smoothly. My husband and I could not have wished for anything more! He's a gem!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Throughout our meetings and the reception Jeff was always responsive to what we envisioned our wedding day to be. He was unbelievable with feeling the crowd the entire night. Our guests continue to rave about Jeff. Also, everyone thought it was pretty cool that he let my 12 year old sister play the turn tables on his DJ equipment. The DJ is an important part of any wedding because they basically run the schedule. Jeff is definitely the best out there and we couldn't have been happier with his work.

Profile Picture Kayla, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Jeff is the best out there! He was so great to work and plan with prior to the big day- his experience and knowledge were a key part in helping us plan the flow of our wedding. Then words just don't do it for how truly perfect he was on the wedding day- he controlled the whole flow seamlessly and we had a huge wedding party to try to get on the same page and Jeff did it all with ease! He then played the best mix of music , I have never seen a DJ read a crowd so well- where the dance floor was packed all the way through the last song where people were actually chanting "One more song" where Jeff compiled to really leave our wedding one people cannot stop talking about! Highly highly recommend Jeff, he with exceed all of your expectations!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Now that our family is coming down from the wedding high, I just wanted to take the time to say that Jeff was the the best DJ!! One thing I learned with hosting 3 daughters weddings is how important a good DJ is. And Jeff is the best!!! Thank you Jeff for doing 2 of my daughters weddings almost 10 years apart. He helped make it the best day ever!!!
Carolyn Bartell for
Sarah and Nate wedding. 7/1/17

Profile Picture Carolyn, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was super flexible when we were scheduling meetings/Skype sessions and was a true professional in every sense of the word. All of our guests raved about the music at our wedding and everyone spent the entire night on the dance floor. We can't recommend Jeff and Revolution DJ's enough.

Profile Picture Chris, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wife and I used Luke in June 2017 and we were thoroughly impressed with everything. Multiple setups, starting songs at different points, and speaking up the perfect amount made our wedding special. Everything we asked for was followed exactly and we couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Casey, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I can't say enough about Jeff- I'd give him 100 stars if that were possible. From our very first conversation, I knew he was our DJ. He was so attentive to the details- down to how to pronounce names, sound for our ceremony, announcements, and the music- wow! The dance floor was packed the entire night, and we had the most epic last song- exactly the big party and huge crescendo that we'd hoped for. Jeff is all class, works seamlessly with other vendors, will keep your crowd dancing, and everyone couldn't stop saying how nice he was. Put your wedding in his capable hands!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones

My husband found Jeff after trying to find a DJ who would do a fantastic job and wouldn't be cheesy or play line dance songs and Jeff certainly fulfilled all of our wishes and then some! He was friendly, laid back and has a calm demeanor about him that definitely helped during a time that while fun and exciting can sometimes be stressful! He also showed great creativity in listening to our music likes and creating a fun mix of songs that were perfect at our wedding reception. We have experienced some DJ's cutting off songs too soon or the opposite, playing songs till the bitter end leading guests to become disinterested. Jeff played our songs for the perfect amount of time, leaving our guests excited to hear what song he'd play next. Jeff also did a fabulous job with our ceremony, and his sound equipment was superior. Thank you so very much Jeff for helping make our wedding one that no one will ever forget!

Profile Picture Julia, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff did an AMAZING job at our wedding party. He was really friendly and got to know us ahead of time, and made sure he would only be playing music that suited our personalities. Even with those requirements, he kept a huge crowd on the dance floor the entire night. He kept everything low-key, and didn't use any cheesy DJ language/voices. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Erin, 1/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Having the right DJ was one of our most important decisions during wedding planning. Jeff was extremely professional, responsive, flexibile, and took the time to get to know what we wanted for music on our big day. He helped organize our wedding party and family during our reception, collborated with our other vendors, even had our nephew spin some music on the turntable. It was more than we would of ever expected. If you are looking for someone to keep your dance floor packed Jeff is your man. I have never been to a wedding with more people on the dance floor. Our NYE wedding was a hit and a party that our family and friends will never forget. Thank you Jeff, if was AHMAZING!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff was awesome. He had been the DJ at my brother-in-law's wedding and after seeing him in action, we knew we needed to hire him. However, seeing someone at a wedding and then working with them for your wedding are two very different things. Jeff was extremely easy to work with and very professional. He always answered our emails with 24 hours (generally faster than that). He was able to make suggestions and took our questions and concerns in stride. We got married around Christmas and we wanted to have Christmas music played throughout the ceremony/cocktail hour/dinner. He blended the perfect mix of Christmas and wedding music and then was quickly able to transition to dance music for the reception. He gave him a list of must play songs, but honestly, we just let him read the crowd which was perfect. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire time. We had guests coming up to us all night and the next day raving about the music and how much fun they had. We are recommending Jeff to any couple that we know getting married. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Julie, 12/30/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I'm a wedding photographer and Jeff is one of the best DJs I've worked with in over 100+ weddings I've photographed. 5 stars! When I arrived, he handed me a detailed list of the reception's events which I really appreciated because that is very rare. He made sure to check in with me to make sure everything looked good for photos before he started the toasts/dances/etc. Jeff really knows how to DJ. He doesn't just switch from one song to the next; he mixes the songs so they seamlessly blend into each other. The crowd was dancing all night. Jeff was kind + professional. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Allison, 12/22/16, 33 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff was amazing!! He knew how to work the crowd was able to read the vibe in the room. The dance floor was packed all night. He took our recommendations and wove them in perfectly allowing for all age groups to hit the floor! At one point there was a song that started and it was evident it may not be a total crowd pleaser, Jeff quickly reworked things and people were ecstatic to hear the next tune! You know you have an incredible DJ when he can easily change things up. There wasn't one requested song that he couldn't get for us and our song choices were all over the map. Jeff we can't thank you enough for making our wedding rock! The guests couldn't say enough good things about you!
-The Creighton's, Red Barn at Outlook Farm 10-8-16

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

If you are in need of a wedding DJ look no further. We used Nick Teti with the company and he was absolutely amazing! He created the perfect flow of music to keep the party going all night. He was also extremely professional and worked seamlessly with our vendors. The music and atmosphere he created throughout the night was better than we could have imagined. There was a variety of music to suit every guest and the party went on all night until it was time for people to leave. I am so lucky to have worked with such an awesome DJ - music is a huge part of creating a wonderful wedding day and Nick did just that for us. We also used Event Lighting Concepts with this DJ service and it was a great decision. Everyone with this company was extremely professional to work with and provided amazing customer service. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/1/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

It's very rare that I review other vendors- but Jeff Irwin is absolutely- without a doubt- one of the best DJs I have ever worked with. We host 49 weddings between the months of May and October- so we see our fair share of DJs- good and bad. His communication skills were impressive- and he was there to give the bride and groom the absolute best experience- it was all about THE COUPLE and what THEY wanted. Too many people lose sight of that and instead use the mic as their own personal radio show. Not Jeff- Jeff was 100% focused on making sure the couple had absolutely everything they wanted- calling me a few days before the wedding to confirm timing, set up needs, rain back up plan, introductions and other details. When I was getting a little worried about the weather forecast the night before the wedding, I called Jeff on his cell phone- at 9pm- to make sure he brought multiple microphones in the event that the ceremony will need to be at the base of the mountain. Not only was he quick to answer the phone, he was already prepared to bring everything we needed for the alternate location. Thankfully, after a small delay waiting out a thunderstorm, we were able to get the ceremony in at the summit. Jeff was absolutely wonderful to work with- patient, knowledgeable, a team player and everything I could ever imagine in the perfect DJ. I have no doubt that he treats every one of his clients with the highest regard- and he will do absolutely everything in his power to make sure their wedding day is the best day ever. Thank you, Jeff- you really are the best!!

Profile Picture Abby, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff is a down to earth and incredibly accommodating, bad ass DJ. He kept our dance floor packed and played a variety of our favorite must plays that really hit home with our friends and family. My husband and I enjoy all genres and Jeff nailed the vibe we envisioned for our day. Thank you so much for being awesome!! Much love, Alli & Ty

Profile Picture Alli, 8/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff was amazing- kept not only the party going but helped us shape our event and its flow- could not of done it with out him!- Matt and Colleen

Profile Picture Colleen, 8/6/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff was great, we danced all night! He was very organized and friendly, a pleasure to work with! Kept everyone updated throughout the planning process and was such a great resource the night of the wedding! We would definitely recommend Jeff!

Profile Picture User7091749, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I would highly suggest booking their DJ Services. They played music that really matched our music interests, including unique songs that fit our style! In addition they were very kind and professional. I also used their lighting services, as that's an extension of their business, and the lighting was unreal.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff was fantastic. He made himself available when I had questions, which helped me tremendously throughout the planning process. I went with several of his creative ideas and was so happy with the outcome. He handled the event with confidence, played excellent music, and always made sure we were on the same page throughout the night. We highly recommend Jeff Erwin to anyone looking for a top notch DJ!

Profile Picture Taylor, 7/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff was a pro! From the moment we met with him, we knew he wasn't your typical cheesy hoaky wedding DJ. He was responsive, professional, chill, and we could tell he could execute the classy yet fun dance-party wedding we wanted. And he did! He did a great job keeping our rowdy group on schedule and rolling with delays and changes in plan - he took our requests and music likes into consideration but he also used his experience to help us create a fun time for everyone. He started off the dancing with the older generation in mind, and it helped them to enjoy themselves before our friends took over the dancefloor in what will forever be an epic danceparty to remember. He mixed songs flawlessly and read the crowd to keep the fun vibe going. He ended with a really cool song that go all our friends on the dancefloor to cheer us on - it was the perfect ending and we didn't want it to stop! Highly recommend Jeff and would hire him again for other events.

Profile Picture Anna, 7/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Absolutely do it! Completely trust the DJ's judgement and choices on songs and flow. We had Jeff Erwin as our DJ -- he won't let you down.

Profile Picture Megan, 7/9/16, 1 Review