57 Reviews for Revolution DJs

Sound/PA System (12)
One Event Per Day (8)
Uplighting (7)
Liability Insurance (1)

We were so impressed and happy with our experience with Jeff! He was thorough with the planning process and took into account all of our unique song suggestions and created a timeline that worked perfectly with our day. He was quick to respond to any updates and final tweaking of the plan. His command of the day itself and professionalism working with our other vendors made everything run smoothly and made it possible for us to relax and just go with the flow. The dance floor was packed the entire night and we still have people coming up to us saying it was such a great time!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Jeff did a great job at our wedding from start to finish! He was extremely detail oriented to ensure that he understood the plan, what songs and music we liked, and how to pronounce everyone’s names a month before the wedding. He also read the crowd well and played the right music and did a great job working with our wedding coordinator, Justice of Peace and photographer.

Profile Picture Corey, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Where to begin! Jeff with Revolution DJs was such a pleasure to work with. I can't say enough about our positive experience and how much fun Jeff was to work with on our crazy but awesome day! If you're shopping around for a DJ and want to make sure you have a GREAT time, whether for a wedding or any other event, look no further. Jeff provided a party that our guests will be talking about forever! We got so many compliments on how much fun our event which was a huge testament to Jeff and his hard work. His ability to read the crowd and make sure the fun didn't stop was so key in the success of our party. There were a few times we ran behind schedule in our wedding itinerary but Jeff was very on top of it, communicating constantly and caught us back up to speed so we didn't waste anytime on the dance floor. :) We also had an uncle play piano during our wedding ceremony and Jeff worked hand in hand with him both the day of and ahead of time to make sure everything went seamlessly, audio and quality wise. We couldn't be more grateful for his hard work and would hire him over and over again if we could! Herrion wedding reunion/ anniversary party? :) Let's do it! Thanks again Jeff, you rock.

Profile Picture Jayde, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Jeff was the best! We wanted our DJ to really understand us, and get what we were trying to achieve. He played every requested song we asked for, and made sure we were happy. He also helped facilitate who the motions of the wedding without overwhelming myself or my husband. I would HIGHLY recommend him!

Profile Picture Maureen, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff did an excellent job. He was attentive to our requests and always made himself available for phone calls and email updates. We couldn't have been happier with the entire experience.

Profile Picture anon, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff Erwin was our DJ at our wedding on June 9th, 2018. We cannot say enough great things about him! From the very start he was very friendly, responsive, professional, detailed and helpful. He is so talented at what he does, and you can tell its truly a passion of his..he puts his heart into it! We had a meeting a few weeks before our wedding to go over timelines and music and he did not disappoint on the big day. He had our entire wedding on the dance floor from start to finish. Everyone is still raving about how unbelievable our dance party was. He definitely knows how to read a crowd. Jeff, Chad and I thank you so much for helping make our wedding so incredible!!

Profile Picture Anna, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our wedding went as smooth as silk due to the perfectly tuned stylings of jeff erwin. He kindly welcomed us into his home as though we were long-time friends. He was very knowledgeable, attentive and precise in every way one would hope. I was very indecisive but he did not fret and gently assisted in arriving at a finalized agenda. All of our guests were dancing until the very last minute as he played to the vibe of the crowd. We are very thankful to have had him there to make the day lighthearted and fun from start to finish. If I ever need a dj again I would gladly reach out to Jeff again!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff Erwin was THE MOST AMAZING DJ we could have dreamed of having at our wedding! He turned our wedding into the best dance party I have ever been to. I may be biased, but so many of my friends and family members have said the same thing and keep commenting on how great Jeff was. We had 160 guests and almost all of them were out on the dance floor - they only took breaks for water and drinks. He also ran the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour and created the perfect vibe. He even accommodated editing/cutting a song for our entrance so we could surprise our guests with a little choreographed dance. He was also super nice and fun to work with. Thank you Jeff for everything - we had a blast!!! -Sarah & Dan

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff was exactly what we wanted in a DJ at our wedding at The Red Barn. We did not want a cheesy DJ that sounded like a sports announcer when they got on the microphone. I was very blunt with Jeff about this and he was so receptive and delivered exactly what my vision was. We left the music up to him after telling him a few of our favorite songs, and the dance floor was packed all night! It was a blast! Jeff also did amber uplighting for us on the beams of the barn and it was perfect. All of this at a price price, too!

Profile Picture Mary, 10/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff was amazing, he kept the party going all night. We had such an amazing time and our guests are still complementing the party we had. Thanks Jeff, for being such an awesome DJ and braving the high winds and rain during the ceremony. The party wouldn’t have happened with out you!

Profile Picture Jordan, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff at revolution DJ is way more than a DJ. He managed to answer every question, some more than once, all in a timely manner leading up to the event. He was there before we showed up and even helped with some coordination as we did not have the budget for a wedding coordinator. Without us asking, he took a look at our welcome table and helped us get our guestbook signed by making an announcement to our guests. He stayed in touch with all our vendors throughout the day to make the day seamless, and the MUSIC! Man, did he understand what we were looking for. Our cocktail hour and dinner music perfectly fit our barbecue theme and when it came time to dance, he really got everyone up on their feet! We can't imagine having anyone else DJ our special day. Thanks Jeff!

Profile Picture Aidan, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff was amazing!!! He had a way of knowing just what we wanted and reading the crowd perfectly. The dance floor was packed all night. He was incredibly organized and professional and was an intrical part of the night going smoothly. My husband and I could not have wished for anything more! He's a gem!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Throughout our meetings and the reception Jeff was always responsive to what we envisioned our wedding day to be. He was unbelievable with feeling the crowd the entire night. Our guests continue to rave about Jeff. Also, everyone thought it was pretty cool that he let my 12 year old sister play the turn tables on his DJ equipment. The DJ is an important part of any wedding because they basically run the schedule. Jeff is definitely the best out there and we couldn't have been happier with his work.

Profile Picture Kayla, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Jeff is the best out there! He was so great to work and plan with prior to the big day- his experience and knowledge were a key part in helping us plan the flow of our wedding. Then words just don't do it for how truly perfect he was on the wedding day- he controlled the whole flow seamlessly and we had a huge wedding party to try to get on the same page and Jeff did it all with ease! He then played the best mix of music , I have never seen a DJ read a crowd so well- where the dance floor was packed all the way through the last song where people were actually chanting "One more song" where Jeff compiled to really leave our wedding one people cannot stop talking about! Highly highly recommend Jeff, he with exceed all of your expectations!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Now that our family is coming down from the wedding high, I just wanted to take the time to say that Jeff was the the best DJ!! One thing I learned with hosting 3 daughters weddings is how important a good DJ is. And Jeff is the best!!! Thank you Jeff for doing 2 of my daughters weddings almost 10 years apart. He helped make it the best day ever!!!
Carolyn Bartell for
Sarah and Nate wedding. 7/1/17

Profile Picture Carolyn, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was super flexible when we were scheduling meetings/Skype sessions and was a true professional in every sense of the word. All of our guests raved about the music at our wedding and everyone spent the entire night on the dance floor. We can't recommend Jeff and Revolution DJ's enough.

Profile Picture Chris, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wife and I used Luke in June 2017 and we were thoroughly impressed with everything. Multiple setups, starting songs at different points, and speaking up the perfect amount made our wedding special. Everything we asked for was followed exactly and we couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Casey, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I can't say enough about Jeff- I'd give him 100 stars if that were possible. From our very first conversation, I knew he was our DJ. He was so attentive to the details- down to how to pronounce names, sound for our ceremony, announcements, and the music- wow! The dance floor was packed the entire night, and we had the most epic last song- exactly the big party and huge crescendo that we'd hoped for. Jeff is all class, works seamlessly with other vendors, will keep your crowd dancing, and everyone couldn't stop saying how nice he was. Put your wedding in his capable hands!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones

My husband found Jeff after trying to find a DJ who would do a fantastic job and wouldn't be cheesy or play line dance songs and Jeff certainly fulfilled all of our wishes and then some! He was friendly, laid back and has a calm demeanor about him that definitely helped during a time that while fun and exciting can sometimes be stressful! He also showed great creativity in listening to our music likes and creating a fun mix of songs that were perfect at our wedding reception. We have experienced some DJ's cutting off songs too soon or the opposite, playing songs till the bitter end leading guests to become disinterested. Jeff played our songs for the perfect amount of time, leaving our guests excited to hear what song he'd play next. Jeff also did a fabulous job with our ceremony, and his sound equipment was superior. Thank you so very much Jeff for helping make our wedding one that no one will ever forget!

Profile Picture Julia, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff did an AMAZING job at our wedding party. He was really friendly and got to know us ahead of time, and made sure he would only be playing music that suited our personalities. Even with those requirements, he kept a huge crowd on the dance floor the entire night. He kept everything low-key, and didn't use any cheesy DJ language/voices. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Erin, 1/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Having the right DJ was one of our most important decisions during wedding planning. Jeff was extremely professional, responsive, flexibile, and took the time to get to know what we wanted for music on our big day. He helped organize our wedding party and family during our reception, collborated with our other vendors, even had our nephew spin some music on the turntable. It was more than we would of ever expected. If you are looking for someone to keep your dance floor packed Jeff is your man. I have never been to a wedding with more people on the dance floor. Our NYE wedding was a hit and a party that our family and friends will never forget. Thank you Jeff, if was AHMAZING!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff was awesome. He had been the DJ at my brother-in-law's wedding and after seeing him in action, we knew we needed to hire him. However, seeing someone at a wedding and then working with them for your wedding are two very different things. Jeff was extremely easy to work with and very professional. He always answered our emails with 24 hours (generally faster than that). He was able to make suggestions and took our questions and concerns in stride. We got married around Christmas and we wanted to have Christmas music played throughout the ceremony/cocktail hour/dinner. He blended the perfect mix of Christmas and wedding music and then was quickly able to transition to dance music for the reception. He gave him a list of must play songs, but honestly, we just let him read the crowd which was perfect. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire time. We had guests coming up to us all night and the next day raving about the music and how much fun they had. We are recommending Jeff to any couple that we know getting married. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Julie, 12/30/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I'm a wedding photographer and Jeff is one of the best DJs I've worked with in over 100+ weddings I've photographed. 5 stars! When I arrived, he handed me a detailed list of the reception's events which I really appreciated because that is very rare. He made sure to check in with me to make sure everything looked good for photos before he started the toasts/dances/etc. Jeff really knows how to DJ. He doesn't just switch from one song to the next; he mixes the songs so they seamlessly blend into each other. The crowd was dancing all night. Jeff was kind + professional. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Allison, 12/22/16, 33 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff was amazing!! He knew how to work the crowd was able to read the vibe in the room. The dance floor was packed all night. He took our recommendations and wove them in perfectly allowing for all age groups to hit the floor! At one point there was a song that started and it was evident it may not be a total crowd pleaser, Jeff quickly reworked things and people were ecstatic to hear the next tune! You know you have an incredible DJ when he can easily change things up. There wasn't one requested song that he couldn't get for us and our song choices were all over the map. Jeff we can't thank you enough for making our wedding rock! The guests couldn't say enough good things about you!
-The Creighton's, Red Barn at Outlook Farm 10-8-16

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

If you are in need of a wedding DJ look no further. We used Nick Teti with the company and he was absolutely amazing! He created the perfect flow of music to keep the party going all night. He was also extremely professional and worked seamlessly with our vendors. The music and atmosphere he created throughout the night was better than we could have imagined. There was a variety of music to suit every guest and the party went on all night until it was time for people to leave. I am so lucky to have worked with such an awesome DJ - music is a huge part of creating a wonderful wedding day and Nick did just that for us. We also used Event Lighting Concepts with this DJ service and it was a great decision. Everyone with this company was extremely professional to work with and provided amazing customer service. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/1/16, 6 Reviews