Revolution DJs Reviews

65 Revolution DJs Reviews
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/29/2018

Great DJ Choice

Jeff was amazing! If you haven't booked your wedding DJ yet, look no further. My husband and I live about 2 and 1/2 hours from where we got married, so we needed our vendors to be flexible. This was no problem for Jeff and we had multiple conversations by phone and email to coordinate everything for our special day. The day of our wedding everything went smoothly and the dance floor was always full! Thank you so much Jeff for making our day fun and filled with love and laughter!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

Jeff Erwin is the best! My sister hired him for her wedding and I was so impressed that I hired him for mine too! He is a true professional and was very helpful during the planning stages. We had three locations on site (cocktail hour patio, dining room, dancing in the barn) that required separate music set-ups and he executed it all perfectly. He showed up early on the day of and was ready to go on time. I was very happy with the dinner and cockatil hour music and he got everyone dancing right away in the barn. Several of my guests complimented Jeff's ability to read the crowd and keep everyone dancing through the entire event. I would highly recommend him to all my friends and family!!! Thank you for everything :)

Beth · Married on 09/15/2018

Jeff did such a great job for our wedding less than a month ago. The dance floor was packed and every generation enjoyed the music - he did a great job at pleasing every guest with the music. Not to mention, he did great at getting the party going. I would recommend Jeff to anyone!

Allison · Married on 09/01/2018

We were so impressed and happy with our experience with Jeff! He was thorough with the planning process and took into account all of our unique song suggestions and created a timeline that worked perfectly with our day. He was quick to respond to any updates and final tweaking of the plan. His command of the day itself and professionalism working with our other vendors made everything run smoothly and made it possible for us to relax and just go with the flow. The dance floor was packed the entire night and we still have people coming up to us saying it was such a great time!

Jen · Married on 08/25/2018

If you're sitting there wondering - is a wedding DJ worth the money? How do I know when I've found the right DJ? Let me help - YES a wedding DJ is worth every penny and if you've found this page you have found the right wedding DJ. Jeff from Revolution DJs was FANTASTIC. He was quick to respond to any communication in the months leading up to the wedding, thoroughly planned and communicated a wedding day timeline to all vendors, he accommodated our special requests without any hesitation, and he was able to make suggestions to help ensure a seamless flow and packed dance floor all night. Jeff did our ceremony music as well as our reception music. We had multiple generations of guests, which mean varied tastes in music - Jeff created a setlist that got everyone up on the dance floor, from friends to older aunts/uncles. He has incredible perception and truly has his finger on the pulse of the crowd. Take one big wedding planning stress off your plate by booking Jeff - he is the key to a great, memorable party!

Emma · Married on 07/27/2018

We were absolutely blown away by Luke and Revolution DJ. The dance floor was always packed on our big day and he played an amazing mix of songs that got everyone out on the dancefloor-even Grandma! Working with Luke was a breeze and we would recommend him to anyone!

Brooke · Married on 07/21/2018

We absolutely loved Jeff from Revolution DJ! He was incredibly helpful and accommodating throughout the whole process. He had great ideas when planning, was flexible when we shifted something and kept us dancing ALL night long! We highly recommend you work with Revolution DJ. Thank you so much - Brooke & Phani

Corey · Married on 07/06/2018

Jeff did a great job at our wedding from start to finish! He was extremely detail oriented to ensure that he understood the plan, what songs and music we liked, and how to pronounce everyone’s names a month before the wedding. He also read the crowd well and played the right music and did a great job working with our wedding coordinator, Justice of Peace and photographer.

Jayde · Married on 07/01/2018

Where to begin! Jeff with Revolution DJs was such a pleasure to work with. I can't say enough about our positive experience and how much fun Jeff was to work with on our crazy but awesome day! If you're shopping around for a DJ and want to make sure you have a GREAT time, whether for a wedding or any other event, look no further. Jeff provided a party that our guests will be talking about forever! We got so many compliments on how much fun our event which was a huge testament to Jeff and his hard work. His ability to read the crowd and make sure the fun didn't stop was so key in the success of our party. There were a few times we ran behind schedule in our wedding itinerary but Jeff was very on top of it, communicating constantly and caught us back up to speed so we didn't waste anytime on the dance floor. :) We also had an uncle play piano during our wedding ceremony and Jeff worked hand in hand with him both the day of and ahead of time to make sure everything went seamlessly, audio and quality wise. We couldn't be more grateful for his hard work and would hire him over and over again if we could! Herrion wedding reunion/ anniversary party? :) Let's do it! Thanks again Jeff, you rock.

Maureen · Married on 06/30/2018

Jeff was the best! We wanted our DJ to really understand us, and get what we were trying to achieve. He played every requested song we asked for, and made sure we were happy. He also helped facilitate who the motions of the wedding without overwhelming myself or my husband. I would HIGHLY recommend him!

anon · Married on 06/16/2018

Jeff did an excellent job. He was attentive to our requests and always made himself available for phone calls and email updates. We couldn't have been happier with the entire experience.

D & M · Married on 06/16/2018

Professional, helpful, and worth every penny

To keep it simple, Jeff was wonderful. I knew him from a friend's wedding and never forgot what a good job he did with the music and announcing. He helped us with every detail, and made the whole process stress free. Would hire him again in a heartbeat, no doubt at all.

Anna · Married on 06/09/2018

Jeff Erwin was our DJ at our wedding on June 9th, 2018. We cannot say enough great things about him! From the very start he was very friendly, responsive, professional, detailed and helpful. He is so talented at what he does, and you can tell its truly a passion of his..he puts his heart into it! We had a meeting a few weeks before our wedding to go over timelines and music and he did not disappoint on the big day. He had our entire wedding on the dance floor from start to finish. Everyone is still raving about how unbelievable our dance party was. He definitely knows how to read a crowd. Jeff, Chad and I thank you so much for helping make our wedding so incredible!!

Michelle · Married on 05/18/2018

Our wedding went as smooth as silk due to the perfectly tuned stylings of jeff erwin. He kindly welcomed us into his home as though we were long-time friends. He was very knowledgeable, attentive and precise in every way one would hope. I was very indecisive but he did not fret and gently assisted in arriving at a finalized agenda. All of our guests were dancing until the very last minute as he played to the vibe of the crowd. We are very thankful to have had him there to make the day lighthearted and fun from start to finish. If I ever need a dj again I would gladly reach out to Jeff again!

Sarah · Married on 11/25/2017

Jeff Erwin was THE MOST AMAZING DJ we could have dreamed of having at our wedding! He turned our wedding into the best dance party I have ever been to. I may be biased, but so many of my friends and family members have said the same thing and keep commenting on how great Jeff was. We had 160 guests and almost all of them were out on the dance floor - they only took breaks for water and drinks. He also ran the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour and created the perfect vibe. He even accommodated editing/cutting a song for our entrance so we could surprise our guests with a little choreographed dance. He was also super nice and fun to work with. Thank you Jeff for everything - we had a blast!!! -Sarah & Dan

Mary · Married on 10/08/2017

Jeff was exactly what we wanted in a DJ at our wedding at The Red Barn. We did not want a cheesy DJ that sounded like a sports announcer when they got on the microphone. I was very blunt with Jeff about this and he was so receptive and delivered exactly what my vision was. We left the music up to him after telling him a few of our favorite songs, and the dance floor was packed all night! It was a blast! Jeff also did amber uplighting for us on the beams of the barn and it was perfect. All of this at a price price, too!

Jordan · Married on 09/09/2017

Jeff was amazing, he kept the party going all night. We had such an amazing time and our guests are still complementing the party we had. Thanks Jeff, for being such an awesome DJ and braving the high winds and rain during the ceremony. The party wouldn’t have happened with out you!

Aidan · Married on 08/12/2017

Jeff at revolution DJ is way more than a DJ. He managed to answer every question, some more than once, all in a timely manner leading up to the event. He was there before we showed up and even helped with some coordination as we did not have the budget for a wedding coordinator. Without us asking, he took a look at our welcome table and helped us get our guestbook signed by making an announcement to our guests. He stayed in touch with all our vendors throughout the day to make the day seamless, and the MUSIC! Man, did he understand what we were looking for. Our cocktail hour and dinner music perfectly fit our barbecue theme and when it came time to dance, he really got everyone up on their feet! We can't imagine having anyone else DJ our special day. Thanks Jeff!

Michelle · Married on 08/05/2017

Jeff was amazing!!! He had a way of knowing just what we wanted and reading the crowd perfectly. The dance floor was packed all night. He was incredibly organized and professional and was an intrical part of the night going smoothly. My husband and I could not have wished for anything more! He's a gem!

Kayla · Married on 07/22/2017

Throughout our meetings and the reception Jeff was always responsive to what we envisioned our wedding day to be. He was unbelievable with feeling the crowd the entire night. Our guests continue to rave about Jeff. Also, everyone thought it was pretty cool that he let my 12 year old sister play the turn tables on his DJ equipment. The DJ is an important part of any wedding because they basically run the schedule. Jeff is definitely the best out there and we couldn't have been happier with his work.

Liz · Married on 07/15/2017

Jeff was absolutely amazing! He drove many hours to DJ our wedding at a remote location in Maine, but most importantly, he made our wedding feel like the best celebration we could have imagined. Thank you, Jeff!

Sarah · Married on 07/01/2017

Jeff is the best out there! He was so great to work and plan with prior to the big day- his experience and knowledge were a key part in helping us plan the flow of our wedding. Then words just don't do it for how truly perfect he was on the wedding day- he controlled the whole flow seamlessly and we had a huge wedding party to try to get on the same page and Jeff did it all with ease! He then played the best mix of music , I have never seen a DJ read a crowd so well- where the dance floor was packed all the way through the last song where people were actually chanting "One more song" where Jeff compiled to really leave our wedding one people cannot stop talking about! Highly highly recommend Jeff, he with exceed all of your expectations!

Carolyn · Married on 07/01/2017

Now that our family is coming down from the wedding high, I just wanted to take the time to say that Jeff was the the best DJ!! One thing I learned with hosting 3 daughters weddings is how important a good DJ is. And Jeff is the best!!! Thank you Jeff for doing 2 of my daughters weddings almost 10 years apart. He helped make it the best day ever!!!
    Carolyn Bartell for
    Sarah and Nate wedding. 7/1/17

Chris · Married on 06/30/2017

Jeff was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was super flexible when we were scheduling meetings/Skype sessions and was a true professional in every sense of the word. All of our guests raved about the music at our wedding and everyone spent the entire night on the dance floor. We can't recommend Jeff and Revolution DJ's enough.

Casey · Married on 06/24/2017

My wife and I used Luke in June 2017 and we were thoroughly impressed with everything. Multiple setups, starting songs at different points, and speaking up the perfect amount made our wedding special. Everything we asked for was followed exactly and we couldn't be happier.