Revolution DJs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Kelsey
    Kelsey A. Married on 10/09/2021

Truly the best! Don't think twice, just book!

Jeff was down to earth, fun, and truly a joy to work with! He stayed on top of the timeline when things were falling behind, and kept the dance floor packed all night. He had good recommendations and strategies to get the most of out your day. The reviews speak for themselves, just book!
    Erin S. Married on 10/08/2021

Excellent DJ

Jeff was wonderful for our wedding! He worked well with all of the other vendors, was flexible when COVID changed up our plans considerably, and kept the dance floor poppin!
    Mackenzie S. Married on 09/25/2021

Wedding Coordinator

Jeff has incredible organizational skills and impeccable timing. His promptness and awareness of the environment during the entire wedding was refreshing. He was able to navigate through the evening with ease and was incredibly flexible. The pre-wedding process is detailed and helps you really envision the atmosphere of the day. Not only did Jeff provide my husband and I with all of the information we needed pre wedding he also provided a great party! The music and the energy he was able to bring really made the night that much better. From the pre-ceremony to the final dance Jeff was there to provide everyone with the right music for the moment. I had so many guest come to me the night of and multiple days after to tell me how much they danced and enjoyed their night. In addition I highly recommend uplighting if you have a venue with a high ceiling !! 5 stars for sure.
    Hayley B. Married on 09/05/2021

Jeff was a great DJ!

Jeff was great to work with. Professional throughout, open to new ideas, and did a really nice job keeping the energy up on the dance floor the entire night!
  • Sam
    Sam J. Married on 09/04/2021

Absolutely amazing

When I read all the 5 star reviews for Jeff I thought, "okay this is a good sign" but I didn't expect it to be one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding. He was amazing. He had such a buttoned up process that it wasn't stressful at all and everything went perfectly smooth on our day. We met with him a few times and he was very accommodating and friendly throughout the process. Most importantly, we were on the dance floor THE ENTIRE NIGHT. Jeff took our suggestions and ran with them and we could not have been happier. So many people came to us afterwards and told us how awesome the party was and that they have never seen a wedding where everyone seemed to have so much fun!
  • Ryan
    Ryan C. Married on 09/04/2021

Jeff Erwin was great!

Jeff was a great DJ for our wedding! He played a great mix of wedding classics and new hits, and did a great job reading the room’s reactions to his song choices. The entire wedding was up on the dance floor all night. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience!
    Jackie O. Married on 08/28/2021

Danced all night thanks to DJ Jeff !

I can’t say enough about DJ Jeff, after seeing him at a friend’s wedding several years ago I knew he was the DJ I wanted at my wedding. He played all the best music, classic rock, disco, to top 40 with any request in between. Music has always been an integral part of my husband and I’s lives and we wanted that to be reflected at our wedding. He listened to our preferences in music and I’m not sure anyone left the dance floor! Jeff is reserved but engages the crowd with music, exactly what we were looking for! No DJ hogging the mic all night here, just good music and the ability to read a crowd! Highly recommend!
    Emily Married on 08/21/2021

Highly Recommend DJ Jeff!

Wedding planning and juggling multiple vendors can be stressful but working with Jeff was nothing short of easeful. My husband and I are BIG music people, and certainly had some non-traditional requests for our wedding day soundtrack. In our initial meetings Jeff was very receptive to our requests while also offering us great feedback/advice for the ceremony/reception flow as we planned our day. About a month before the wedding, Jeff sent us a really comprehensive document (must/don't plays, ceremony flow, reception flow, etc.) for planning which we discussed in detail before the big day. Jeff was more than prepared, detail-oriented and professional the day of the wedding and DJ'ed an epic dance party. We literally were on the dance floor the whole night as he blended the music we know and love with music that he knows people will dance to. If you're looking for someone to artfully craft a soundtrack to your weekend, would highly recommend going with Rethink the DJ!
    Luke S. Married on 07/17/2021

Fantastic DJ

Jeff was very friendly and listened to our requests and provided an amazing experience at our wedding. Jeff did a great job reading the room and playing the perfect songs during all parts of the wedding. Jeff is a friendly and easy going guy!
    Stuart R. Married on 06/19/2021

Excellent DJ

Jeff did an excellent job as our wedding DJ. He was very responsive and helpful before the wedding as we planned for the big day. His recommendations for music for the ceremony were spot on and perfect for us. The day of the ceremony Jeff was great. The music he played kept our guests on the dance floor and helped cap off a great day. I would definitely recommend Jeff to any couple looking for a professional, knowledgeable and talented DJ for their wedding.
  • Alicia
    Alicia H. Married on 06/05/2021

Highly recommend

Jeff was amazing to work with. He is friendly, professional and absolutely great at what he does. He held a couple of planning calls to get to know what we were looking for for our wedding and stuck with our wants/requests while continuously reading the crowd during our wedding. He did the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We asked for different genres from different decades and he delivered. Because the styles we wanted were quite different we were nervous of how the flow would be, but Jeff mixed the music together without skipping a beat. One thing I really want to note is that we didn't have a wedding planner, which meant that I (the bride) was the go to. However, Jeff worked with other vendors on site to coordinate as needed and only connected with me throughout the night when necessary -- which I appreciated tremendously. We are so happy we had Revolution DJs for our wedding.
  • Samantha
    Samantha B. Married on 03/10/2020

Goes the Extra Mile

Jeff was wonderful to work with as our MC and DJ. He was very responsive to emails and any questions we might have going through the process. He is very thorough and covered all the possible bases for music during the whole event! He works with you every step to make sure your day is perfect and coordinated and flawless. We cannot recommend him enough!
  • Abby
    Abby B. Married on 01/18/2020

The best dance floor!

Jeff is not only an amazing DJ but also a wonderful person to work with. He responds to all emails or inquiries quickly and is always professional. It is clear Jeff has years of experience as he was able to give us many tips to help our reception run as smoothly as possible. From the moment our reception started with our first dance, to the last dance with all of our guests jumping on the dance floor...Jeff made the night unforgettable and an amazing dance party! We had many guests come up and tell us that the DJ was incredible and we could not agree more!
  • Jane
    Jane Married on 12/27/2019
    Jeff was amazing! He definitely kept the party going all night. Jeff was very accomodating with requests, but he was great at reading the crowd at our wedding and knowing what they would respond best to music wise. I have had more than a few of my guests with upcoming weddings ask me for his contact information. I would highly recommend Jeff!
  • Kate
    Kate Married on 10/04/2019

Jeff was fantastic!

It was SO easy working with Jeff. Not only is he an easy going nice guy, he's professional and answers emails in a timely response. On the night of our wedding we didn't worry about a thing. Jeff was there and had everything set to go. The greatest thing about Jeff is he played music for the entire crowd. It wasn't just music my friends and I would like. He was inclusive to all generations. When I looked around the ballroom so many people were dancing, laughing, and everyone had smiles on their face. Including my now husband and I! Thank you Jeff for working with us!
    Taylor R. Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing-book Jeff!

Jeff was amazing to work with! We had many different locations on site-ceremony area, cocktail hour, a dinner tent, and dancing in the barn-he was so accommodating and made our wedding flow perfectly. From ceremony music, to cocktail hour music, moving guests into our dinner tent, and keeping our guests on the dance floor all night long, everything went seamlessly! I would 100% recommend him to any one looking for a DJ!
    Julia Married on 09/01/2019

Couldn't be happier

Plain and simple.. we love Jeff and are SO glad we chose him to provide the music at our wedding. Off the bat, he had an instant understanding of our preferred and wide variety of music style. Throughout the process, he was easy to reach and helped guide us through the pre-wedding tasks. He is fun, talented with his craft, and kept everyone on the dance floor the ENTIRE NIGHT. Seriously, the music was one of the best parts of our wedding and truly helped make it the best and most memorable day of our lives.
    Samantha Married on 07/27/2019

Book this man immediately. Book him ten days ago.

Can I give Jeff Erwin seven stars?
    Can my wife and I get married again so we can dance to Jeff's mixes?
    Does Jeff have mind reading device?
    Can Jeff just be my general, all-purpose DJ 24/7?

Probably not. But honestly, Jeff Erwin absolutely made our wedding. Guests described his performance as, "breath taking" and "LIT!" Jeff was able to mix all the crazy song requests we had, and even played songs late in the night that were a remix of the songs used during our recessional. He overflowed our dance floor. The entire BARN was filled with guests dancing.

Can I go back and relive my wedding as a guest? Again, no. But you can hire Jeff Erwin and I can live vicariously through you.

Beyond the music, Jeff creates the rails for your wedding agenda and keeps everything moving. He is the coordinator behind the scenes running the show. DO NOT go DIY for your DJ. It's not worth it. If you are low budget, have your wedding in your backyard and book Jeff Erwin. Do whatever it takes to book Jeff Erwin.

He will define your big day.
  • julianne
    Julianne Married on 06/22/2019

You want Jeff as your DJ at your wedding!

If you want your dance floor packed the whole night, Jeff is your guy. He reads the crowd and gets a good feel of what everyone likes. Not only did he keep everyone on the dance floor, he really helps you plan out all the details of the reception - some things we didn't even think of he was reminding us of different common elements to the reception that we had missed ourselves. After our meeting a couple weeks before our wedding I felt so much better because Jeff knew what he was doing and helped us consider elements of the reception we had forgotten. He was also so flexible with timing getting everything planned since I was running last minute. He even took the time to get the pronunciation of all names right. Overall, a great guy and a great DJ. You won’t be disappointed.
    Nicole C. Married on 12/28/2018

The best dj!

We were married at the Red Barn at Outlook Farm. Jeff was recommended by the venue and we are VERY happy that we chose him! He went above and beyond to make sure that everything was perfect. He was very personable and wanted to get to know us from the beginning, and he responded to my emails in less than an hour! We live out of state so we talked over the phone to prepare for the wedding and Jeff KNOWS how weddings flow! He made sure that every detail was discussed from microphones and lighting to special announcements and making sure we were ok with the length of the songs for our dances. Jeff made sure to know what type of music we wanted and he kept the dance floor was packed the entire night. Our friends have been telling us that he was their favorite DJ. We are very happy that we had Jeff for our wedding!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 09/29/2018

Great DJ Choice

Jeff was amazing! If you haven't booked your wedding DJ yet, look no further. My husband and I live about 2 and 1/2 hours from where we got married, so we needed our vendors to be flexible. This was no problem for Jeff and we had multiple conversations by phone and email to coordinate everything for our special day. The day of our wedding everything went smoothly and the dance floor was always full! Thank you so much Jeff for making our day fun and filled with love and laughter!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 09/22/2018
    Jeff Erwin is the best! My sister hired him for her wedding and I was so impressed that I hired him for mine too! He is a true professional and was very helpful during the planning stages. We had three locations on site (cocktail hour patio, dining room, dancing in the barn) that required separate music set-ups and he executed it all perfectly. He showed up early on the day of and was ready to go on time. I was very happy with the dinner and cockatil hour music and he got everyone dancing right away in the barn. Several of my guests complimented Jeff's ability to read the crowd and keep everyone dancing through the entire event. I would highly recommend him to all my friends and family!!! Thank you for everything :)
    Beth Married on 09/15/2018
    Jeff did such a great job for our wedding less than a month ago. The dance floor was packed and every generation enjoyed the music - he did a great job at pleasing every guest with the music. Not to mention, he did great at getting the party going. I would recommend Jeff to anyone!
    Kristle Married on 09/08/2018

Best DJs ever!

Jeff was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He was friendly and professional from the first contact. He has the best quality, state-of-the-art equipment and is an expert on how to use it. He was very patient in going over song choices and honored all of our requests. We were very particular in the types of music we wanted played throughout our day and he found ALL of the songs we wanted. However, if you're not super knowledgeable about music/artists, Jeff knows his stuff and will pick the most amazing music for your day. The music for our ceremony sounded clear and was timed perfectly. The reception was fun and he kept the crowd engaged all night through the music, not being on the mic or playing cheesy games. He made sure to learn all of the family & bridal party's name pronunciations prior to introductions, which was very thoughtful. The day went so perfectly and quickly that I didn't even end up getting to talk to Jeff, but we are so thankful for Revolution DJs and their help in making our day so special. I've been to over 30 weddings and Jeff was the best DJ I have seen. You will NOT regret hiring Revolution DJs!
    Allison Married on 09/01/2018
    We were so impressed and happy with our experience with Jeff! He was thorough with the planning process and took into account all of our unique song suggestions and created a timeline that worked perfectly with our day. He was quick to respond to any updates and final tweaking of the plan. His command of the day itself and professionalism working with our other vendors made everything run smoothly and made it possible for us to relax and just go with the flow. The dance floor was packed the entire night and we still have people coming up to us saying it was such a great time!