Moxie Salon Retreat Reviews

Moxie Salon Retreat 6
Moxie Salon Retreat 7

Katelyn Crum · Married on 07/27/2019

Gorgeous Wedding Hair and Make Up

Dianna and her team did a fantastic job making my bridal party looking stunning for my big day! Each lady was given a look to match her own personality, which I really appreciated. I loved my bridal look, couldn’t have been happier with it! Also, a huge bonus, Dianna and her team finished everyone with plenty of time so that we did not feel rushed and got to enjoy the morning, which was a huge plus!! Highly recommend Moxie Salon!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Moxie Salon Retreat 13
    Moxie Salon Retreat 14
    Moxie Salon Retreat 15

Hannah · Married on 04/06/2019

Fabulous bridal and bridal party hair and make-up

Dianna Coffey (of Moxie Salon) is amazing, I would absolutely recommend her and book her again. I had her do my bridal hair and make-up, and she did such an amazing job, listening exactly when I asked her to change something or add something. We did a trial run a month prior to my wedding, and on the wedding day she exactly replicated the look without any issues. On my big day I had her come to my house to do my hair/make-up, as well as that of my bridal party, mom and flowergirl. She brought 3 amazing other female stylists with her to help get everyone done, and these women were just as amazing! Everyone looked so good! Yet at the same time not overly done up. She is professional, attentive, does a great job, and cost seemed on par with others. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 03/30/2019

AMAZING hair, makeup and presence!

Dianna was exceptional. I can’t say enough about her!!! She’s calm and kind. And she did an INCREDIBLE job on my hair and makeup. I mean, truly. The photographer was impressed, my mom was thrilled, and I was just amazed. I have never trusted anyone else to do my makeup and it was perfect. She knew exactly what I wanted and made my wedding day and pictures stunning. I am forever grateful.

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Moxie Salon Retreat 16
    Moxie Salon Retreat 17
    Moxie Salon Retreat 18

Megan Crouch · Married on 09/22/2018

Incredible makeup artist for brides/wedding parties!

Diana was an absolute pleasure to work with. She did such a beautiful job on my makeup for my wedding. She really listened to what I wanted, and was so patient and calm which really helped put me at easy. When I saw myself in the mirror after she finished my makeup on my wedding day, I teared up. I had never felt more beautiful! I definitely recommend her to brides or anyone looking for an excellent makeup artist.

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Moxie Salon Retreat 19
    Moxie Salon Retreat 20
    Moxie Salon Retreat 21

Nicole · Married on 08/07/2018

Dianna did a great job. Told her what I wanted and she did exactly that. She even recommended some great products for my hair.

Sent on 04/29/2017

Jasleen · Married on 06/02/2018

Revive are an absolute pleasure to work with!

One of the best decisions we made in 2018 was to ask Emily to be our hair artist for my wedding day. Emily is the sweetest person to talk to and as I remember our conversations I am left smiling with thoughts of how accommodating she had been all throughout the wedding. She and her team had arrived to help me get ready at 6 am on a Saturday morning, for which I and my family will forever be grateful. They made us all look absolutely stunning and with her around its almost certain that anything is possible! Emily and the artists at Revive are very experienced, so accommodating, and an absolute pleasure to work with. We have been so impressed with their work that my sister is now considering booking Revive for her own wedding! Thank you Emily for leaving us with incredible photos to cherish and I am excited for the chance to work with you again!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2018

Revive Hair and Make Up studio was a dream to work with. They were professional, responsive, and created the look the bride, bridesmaids, and mother of the bride wanted. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/19/2018

My sister helped me find Dianna Coffey for the hair and makeup for my wedding day, and I couldn't be happier! She was incredibly flexible and was able to travel to our hotel to do the hair and makeup for myself, my mother, and my bridesmaids before the big day! I was nervous ahead of time because I usually don't wear heavy makeup, but Dianna was incredibly helpful and gave me a look that was natural but still glamorous enough for my wedding day! The hair for myself and my bridal party turned out amazing as well, where they listened to exactly what we wanted and did it so well the hairstyles lasted the entire day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/19/2018
    Moxie Salon Retreat 22
    Moxie Salon Retreat 23
    Moxie Salon Retreat 24
    Moxie Salon Retreat 25

Amber · Married on 03/02/2018

Fabulous! She did such a great job!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Jessika · Married on 05/27/2017

Dianna is wonderful! She listens to your desires and executes them with ease. She did my hair and makeup trial for my wedding and she will be doing my hair and makeup for my wedding this Saturday! I can't wait!!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Erica · Married on 06/30/2017

Dianna was a wonderful part of my wedding experience. I live out of the country and had limited time to prepare before the wedding, but even so Dianna scheduled a hair/make up trial within the week of the wedding. She really listened to my thoughts, even additional ones after our trial, and incorporated them perfectly into my look. Dianna's professionalism and calm personal aura really helped make the getting-ready time enjoyable and calm the pre-ceremony jitters. I highly recommend Dianna (including a trial run if you can! Her new studio is a great space) as she will not only do a great job making your look but also lend great presence to your preparations.

Sent on 07/23/2017