Revival House Reviews

59 | Brandon, MS

59 Reviews for Revival House

Anna Grace Osborne · Married on 07/21/2018

Wedding Videography

Super easy to work with and very professional quality!

Andrea · Married on 04/14/2018

Revival House exceeded our video expectations!! The day of our wedding they were so patient with our large wedding party and managed to capture our favorite moments of the day! They responded very quickly and worked with me when I was being difficult choosing a package. I HIGHLY recommend them when considering a videographer!! Thanks so much RH!!

Erin · Married on 12/02/2017

I love RH. I have always loved their work and desired them to video my wedding. They did a beautiful job capturing amazing moments that sparked my memory taking me right back to that wonderful day! I will cherish that forever!

Kelsey · Married on 07/22/2017

Revival House was a perfect fit for our wedding day! They made sure to capture every special moment for us. We asked them to capture specific things, and they did a great job of fulfilling our requests. They were very kind and so easy to work with. Also, our video from them is wonderful, I can't stop watching it!

Sarah · Married on 10/15/2016

Revival House was more than anything we could have expected! Our videographer was so polite and just went with the flow. It was so easy going it was like he was part of my wedding party. Although they are located in Jackson, they still made the trip all the way down to the coast without a problem. For any of those coast brides looking for a videographer, consider using Revival House!

Courtney · Married on 07/08/2016

Revival House was available despite my last minute planning. They captured so many beautiful moments! They were not intrusive and we didn't even notice they were there which was a huge concern of mine. And I CANNOT stop watching the final project!!!

Hope · Married on 06/11/2016

These guys have been nothing but professional, easy to contact, and very good at what they do! Our video was beautifully shot and edited. We could not be happier with the guys from Revial House. The captured our special day in all of its beauty and splendor. Do yourself a favor and book these guys! You won't regret it!

We found out about Revival House from Wedding Wire. We noticed that they had wonderful views from their customers. When I spoke with them about our wedding day, Cameron was attentive and seemed to really understand our story - and the vision for telling the details of our day. On the day of our wedding, Revival House was timely and professional. They documented the day without interfering with it or influencing the events. Because of this, we ended up with an authentic, cinematic, beautiful retelling of our story and that day. When we received our highlight film, we wanted to make a change to the music and lighting. They were super accommodating and understanding, and we ended up with an absolutely amazing highlight film. We can't wait to see the rest of the footage. We would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Allie · Married on 06/04/2016

We loved Revival House! They responded to our emails quickly and the wedding video truly captured our special day.

Mollie · Married on 04/23/2016

We loved revival house!!! My husband complained when I hired a videographer bc he didn't want to be followed around. But after the wedding he said he didn't even realize anyone was filming!! When we got our video he loved it and said he was so happy we got them!! It's the perfect memory!! Thank you revival house!!

• Kimmberly

Kimmberly · Married on 04/16/2016

My husband and I were married on April 16, 2016 but began the planning process early on in 2015. I was down to needing to identify only a few more vendors and was busy as a little bee using the reviews on wedding wire to identify a few in the Greater Jackson, MS area. I was highly reliant upon the reviews because we were planning our wedding from where we live (Dallas, TX) so I did not have the luxury of going out and meeting vendors first hand. When you consider a videographer, you definitely want to see samples of thier work. To say that I was impressed by the work that Revival House has done would be an understatement. The mini-movies (as I call them) capture the high moments, the emotional moments, the essence of the couple and has the ability to evoke a real and raw response from those who watch them. It was no wonder that we did not have to deliberate over using them was the way to go....the quality of what they provide speaks for itself. I (my husband could not attend) met with Cameron weeks prior to the wedding as they want to get to know the couple so that what is reflected in your mini-movie is sincerely a reflection of who you are as a couple. We discussed an array of topics that were ultimately used to help them create the film. Revival House was always responsive, professional and always presented themselves as wanting to provide a product that would truly make us happy. The cameraman was with us for 12 hours and shot a TON of footage! He was able to capture some of the most intimate and beautiful moments because of his ability to maneuver almost stealth-like through the crowds and venues. Needless to say, the finished product was ABSOLUTELY amazing! The song Cameron chose to use to tell our story through this film was truly a reflection of his ability see the couple at thier essence. My gratitude could not even begin to be reflected in what we paid for the services because what they provided us is truly priceless! Thank you Revival House!

Amber · Married on 03/19/2016

Let me start by saying, hiring a videographer was a last minute decision and I chose Revival House strictly based on a recommendation from my friend's brother. I usually do a lot of research when making decisions, but there was no time available. So I just went with it. Kody filmed our entire day and I'll be honest, every time I saw him I wasn't sure if he was filming or not, but everyone assured me later that he was all over the place filming everything. I was very nervous when our video was sent to us. It took me close to a month to watch it. When we finally watched it, my jaw literally dropped and I was speechless. I couldn't believe I had ever worried one minute. It was the most beautiful wedding film! I couldn't have imagined it any better and there was nothing I would change. It was absolute perfection. Right after we watched it, my husband looked at me and said "worth EVERY dime." This was huge because I really had to talk him into it. I watched it at least 30 times that night. So, if you're considering a videographer, check out Revival House. You will not be disappointed!

P.S. Choose the slow motion exit. Stunning!

Christa · Married on 03/05/2016

Super easy to work with and we were 110% satisfied with the final product!

sarah · Married on 01/23/2016

These guys did an amazing job with our wedding film! It was exactly what we wanted and more! It feels like we are reliving our special day every time we watch it! Andrew made us feel so comfortable with the camera, to the point that we forgot it was even there! Thank y'all so much again!

Nikki · Married on 01/22/2016

Great service, loved my finished product! Very easy to work with!

Victoria · Married on 01/02/2016

Revival House is nothing short of an amazing company inside and out. I became in love with Revival house videography in 2015 when one of my friends on facebook was tagged in one of their wedding videos. I watched it, and from then on I have seen every video, photography, and blog they share. Not only does this company produce amazing videos, the people behind it are incredibly talented. My wedding was in Georgia. Jo showed up to my venue at 8am and was EARLY. To some, this may be small, but to a bride, this is a big deal! He introduced himself, so professionally and politely. Not only was our video PERFECT, it was us. From the smallest things of sun peeking behind the trees, to us dancing the night away Revival House captured EVERY PERFECT moment between me and my husband along with my guest. If you don't book them, your nuts. You will never find more polite, professional, and emotionally attached people in your life. Thank you RH for creating the most perfect piece that I cannot wait to share with all my family and friends.

Anna Davis · Married on 01/01/2016

They are truly artists and professionals. They were so pleasant to work with and provide such great services. So affordable and quality product.

Ashley · Married on 11/07/2015

I absolutely adored my film from Revival House! They're awesome at their job and also with communication!! Highly recommend these guys if you're having trouble picking someone!!

Laurie · Married on 10/23/2015

Revival House did a great job on our wedding video and we were very happy with their services. The company was very quick to reply to my emails and were always very nice.

We hired Revival House to video our daughter's wedding and they were absolutely wonderful to work with from the first contact with them throughout the entire process. They wanted to schedule a meeting "to get to know" my daughter and future son-in-law not long after we hired them. They were actually referred to us by a friend and then we went on their website, saw the awesome videos they had posted and knew right away we wanted them to video for us. It just makes the whole process so much easier when you are working with vendors who are pleasant, love what they do and do it very well!!! RH was with us for 12 hours the day of the wedding and we hardly knew there was anyone videoing!!! Great experience - I highly recommend them!

Amanda · Married on 10/03/2015

These guys were awesome! They did a great job and I would defiantly recommend using them! They worked great with me and were always happy to answer any questions I had.

Anna · Married on 10/03/2015

I had a vision for my wedding: intimate, timeless, and simple. Revival House captioned it perfectly in the video. Every single thing that I wanted was in the video and it was PERFECT. I will recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Deanna · Married on 08/29/2015

I am so glad I chose Revival House! They are amazing! I am in LOVE with my video! They captured every little moment perfectly into our video! Every detail was perfect! They truly did an amazing job! They were very professional! You never knew they were there the whole day! The quality of the video is amazing! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Meghan · Married on 07/17/2015

Revival House did an amazing job capturing so many amazing moments of our wedding. I am so please with our video and so thankful we chose them to capture our amazing day. The only thing I would suggest to someone who is using them as their videographer is to make sure you get two shooters. I do wish I had footage of my husband's face during the first look. However overall, we are so happy with it and would definitely recommend Revival House to anyone!

Erin · Married on 05/22/2015

We had such a great experience with Revival House. They captured our day in a way that brought back to life all the wonderful memories from our wedding. I have watched our video over and over reliving our special day. I woud recommend them to anyone getting married to provide lasting memories to such a wonderful and special time.