Reves Etheres Events Reviews

13 | Harrisburg, PA

13 Reviews for Reves Etheres Events

Rashida Kenney 路 Married on 11/02/2019

Surprise 50th Tea Party !

They were so helpful, response time was very quick. Also i kept changing or adding to my order and they had no issues. The rental equipment was very clean ,and good quality tables ! I will forever use Reves Etheres Events !

Sent on 11/04/2019

Elena 路 Married on 09/14/2019

The best decision I made with my wedding

Having Emelia as our planner/coordinator was the best decision I made for my wedding. My only regret is that I did not get her on board sooner.

She was our #1 advocate; she followed up with all our vendors making sure that EVERYTHING my husband and I wanted was delivered as agreed and if not, she fought on our behalf for it to be rectified.
    With her on board, my husband and I were able to worry less about the wedding and focus more on the small precious moments leading up to the wedding and the day of the wedding. Emelia is a kind, understanding, extremely knowledgeable and efficient perfectionist!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Hazel 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Decor/Rentals DMV

From the first thread of communication it was magic! Reves gave us the most unforgettable wedding experience. They were generous with their time and talents. They made us feel like we were their sole priority throughout the entire process.

Our guests were stunned at the beauty they created, and we were over the moon that we struck gold!

Trust me, if you are looking for a planner or decor team look no further - they will blow your mind! We can't wait to work with them again! 500/10, would most definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Linda Fobia 路 Married on 07/26/2019

10th Wedding anniversary

Where do I even start when you Emelia. You definitely surpassed our expectations on July 26th. Thank you for taking ownership and treating this event like it was yours. Thanks for making that day magical and being the best wedding planner we could ever ask for. Thanks again and may God continue to prosper your business and much love sis 馃グ馃グ馃グ

Sent on 08/03/2019

Reves Etheres Events's reply:

Thank you so much Linda! You know how I feel about you and Micheal ! *sniff sniff! Love you guys! You are Family to us!

Shirley Y. 路 Married on 03/16/2019

Rental and planning

Very professional. Emelia and her team have such a wonderful rental company from which I got my Chiavaris chairs, thrones and her queen gold chargers. She planned the event with such exquisiteness! I was floored. I am so happy to have found such a company in Harrisburg area with luxury items for rent such as hers! I have made a friend for life!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Reves Etheres Events's reply:

Thank You soo much Shirley! You were an absolute pleasure to work with!!! Call us anytime and we will be sure to wow you again!!!

Lc G 路 Married on 11/22/2018

Excellent service

She was very efficiently & professional. Had lots of ideas which helped make our event a success. I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Reves Etheres Events's reply:

Thank you soo much for your recommendations it was a pleasure to work with you and your husband! You are a rare gem. I hope to work with you again real soon!!!!

James Oniell 路 Married on 08/25/2018

Wedding plannin, styling and design

I am so happy that we called Reves for our wedding day planning needs. She was able to help us plan from our venue to our honeymoon! She even coordinated our honeymoon!!!! She is so professional and is more than qualified to do this job! She designed, styled and organized our vendors! My wife and I thought that we would be able to plan our own event and when we got overwhelmed with our vendors and getting thousands of calls a day, it got "old" pretty quickly!! We are busy professionals and we did not have time for that! Literally! So we called Reves . She came recommended form one of our family friends! Boy are we glad we did! She managed it ALL!
    Thank you so much on behalf of our family Reves Etheres Events

Sent on 10/22/2018

Shania 路 Married on 04/07/2018

Emelia from Reves Etheres events is an amazing coordinator. She was present from the moment I said I do till our honeymoon! She went above and beyond her call of duty. She was involved in my complex decor design , my color palette and down to my China choice! She even helped me choose my wedding dress style! She and her team had a very professional approach to designing managing and planning that I didn't have to stress at all!
    If you are ever in need of a planner I highly recommend her! You will NOT regret it.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Reves Etheres Events's reply:

wow...thank you so much for your amazing glowing review. It humbles me that I get to do such work that I absolutely love and get such reviews from you! Thank You. I know I do it with ALL of my heart!!!
  • F

Fran Mosley 路 Married on 04/07/2018

Wedding Planner

I am so glad to finally be able to review this vendor! Emelia of Reves is completely professional , talented and very attuned to details. I called her immediately I was engaged because I knew it was her or nobody! I had been to another wedding that she had planned and it was perfection. It went so smoothly that I asked the celebrants who was their planner, I took her card and she planned my wedding 2 years later. We got married April of 2018. Emelia is also a skilled decorator, and designer. S he designed and provided d茅cor for our ceremony and reception! I had huge hydrangea and rose centerpieces that were 12 inches across. I was blown away by her skill! Thank You so much Emelia! We were so blessed to have her as our planner/designer/decorator!!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Samantha 路 Married on 11/04/2017

During my wonderful wedding we hired Reves Etheres as our full time planner and we are soooo glad that we did.
    She helped us procure venue and ensured that our design was executed on the day of. Emelia is also very very organized. She took our event like it was her own. She went above and beyond. I literally could not pay her for all she did.
    Thank You for your dedication to our event!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Reves Etheres Events's reply:

Oh Yes and we did not come to play! It was hard work but we Slayed it!!!! Thank you for your glowing review!

Sophie 路 Married on 09/23/2017

A wedding lifesaver! Pays attentionto details. I entrusted everything to her! My wedding was fabulous and beautiful. Yes we stayed within budget!!!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Reves Etheres Events's reply:

Aww Thank You for taking the time out to write this review! I would do it over again with you!!!

Bethann 路 Married on 08/26/2017

I cannot express how vital a wedding planner is for any wedding! Boy Am I glad we contacted Emelia from Reves Etheres!!! I have been a bridesmaid like 6 different times and I believed I could do this on my own! HA! Yeah Right! After 8months of planning on my own I got sooo lost in it all! Then I called Emelia because she had planned an event I had been part off and let me tell you it was well executed! So I hunted down her number and gave her a call! When I tell you that she handled everything and took control of the crumbling mess I had it is an understatement! She responded promptly to my texts and calls and even if I could not get her on the phone, I would get a text! She reassured me on my pointless concerns!!
    On my wedding day things went flawlessly! Honeslty I was able to mingle and greet my guests without looking out over the crowd wondering "what was going on back there!!!" Oh How glad I am that I hired her!!! To Emelia of Reves Etheres Thank You for making my wedding much more than I had originally intended it to be!!
    To all brides out there! You need a wedding planner - PERIOD!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Reves Etheres Events's reply:

I am so touched about this review because I remember when you called me!! I am so glad you did we worked to make your day fabulous! I appreciate your glowing review Thank You Beth!!

Lisa Stromhelt 路 Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding Chair rentals

I don not usually leave reviews but had to on this one!!! Very responsive , professional and ON TIME! It rained on my wedding day and still our furniture was brought on time! Thank You to the Reves Team. Thank you Emelia

Sent on 03/23/2019

Reves Etheres Events's reply:

Thank you Lisa! We are always up to any challenge! Rain or snow rest assured your rentals will get there ON TIME! Thank you again