Reverends Nick Reviews

Reverends Nick 6
Reverends Nick 7
  • Shonna

Shonna Marie · Married on 08/30/2019

Would recommend to anyone!

Reverend Nick was awesome! Very down to earth and easy to talk to. Always willing to answer any questions we had and made our ceremony very detailed and specific to who we are as a couple.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Jennifer · Married on 08/24/2019

Giorgio’s wedding !

Such an amazing ceremony ! Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Jessica Schaffrodt · Married on 08/17/2019

The perfect ceremony

I can not say enough good things about Rev. Nick he was amazing. From start to finish everything was beyond perfect. We were so comfortable with him he made the ceremony relaxed. My husband is from Italy he said a few things in Italian which was a big hit with his family. I’ve watched the video a million times and each time i noticed something else he said that was perfect. All of our guest said something on how great he was. My grandma asked if we knew him because we were so relaxed and comfortable. I would recommend Reverend Nick a million times you won’t be disappointed he was phenomenal!!!!!

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Reverends Nick 8

Matthew Jambor · Married on 08/17/2019

Very personal and professional

He made the ceremony relaxing and kept me the groom calm. On point. Spoke clearly and gave good direction. I couldnt have asked for anything better.

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Meryl

Meryl · Married on 08/04/2019

Wonderful Officiant and Highly Recommended!

My husband and I were married on August 4, 2019 at the Riviera in Massapequa. Reverend Nick was our Officiant. We cannot say enough about Reverend Nick. He was absolutely wonderful and funny! Everyone at our wedding loved him! Speaking with Reverend Irene was also a pleasure throughout the time we were preparing for our wedding. I would highly recommend Reverend Nick and Reverend Irene!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Stephanie Ragone · Married on 08/02/2019

Our Perfect Ceremony

Reverend Nick preformed our ceremony on 8/2/19 and he was great! I work in the event industry myself and have heard too many ceremonies to count. From the start, I knew this would be my only call when planning my own. Nick and Irene are professional, thorough, upbeat and simply great to work with. Many of my family member and friends commented on how they enjoyed the service - it was not too quick but not boringly wrong, it was traditional with a touch of some funny jokes too. It matched our personalities and we could not have been happier!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Vanessa Pugliese · Married on 07/13/2019

Seamless from start to finish

Reverend Nick was absolutely amazing! He made our ceremony so personal, relaxing, meaningful, and one that we will truly never forget. He was timely, professional, and stress free to work with. I would recommend him a million times!!!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Donna

Donna Mirando · Married on 07/13/2019

Rev. Nick is highly recommended

Our experience with Rev. Nick was nothing short of AMAZING!!! My fiancé and I first met him at a bridal showcase. We were both with our mothers. It took about 5 minutes of talking with him for ALL of us to know that he was exactly what we were looking for!!! We booked as soon we could because we heard he books up fast. Upon booking with Rev. Nick we met with him in person for about an hour to discuss what kind of ceremony we would like. Throughout the next year he worked with us to personalize the ceremony for my fiancé and I. We also wanted to include our moms in some way and he gave us a few choices. We decided on a wine ceremony. He even provided the wine!! (One less thing for us to worry about.) Both Rev. Nick and his wife, Rev. Irene, we’re readily available to answer whatever questions we had. They ask you to write bios which help in personalizing the ceremony. He is so personable and funny and we couldn’t have asked for a more wonderful ceremony. Thank you Rev. Nick for making our ceremony at The Inn at New Hyde Park so special for us. 💜 Jess & Donna

Sent on 08/07/2019

Lindsey · Married on 07/07/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

Reverend Nick was absolutely amazing! He kept our ceremony light like we asked and went along with the little bumps in the road we had ( our sand ceremony took a little longer then we thought! :) but he kept everyone in happy spirits. I honestly couldn’t ask for more!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 07/06/2019

Reverend Nick is Amazing!!

Personable, sweet, funny, and energetic are just a few words to describe Reverend Nick! We are still receiving compliments on our ceremony! We highly recommend Reverend Nick as he gets to know you and makes your ceremony so special.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Patricia

Patricia Hubert · Married on 06/29/2019

Incredible service all around!

The day my husband and I met Reverend Nick we knew then and there that he was no comparison to anyone else. As soon as he gave us a brief summary of what he would say at the wedding we wanted to book him on the spot. Both Nick and Irene were so attentive and quick to respond to any questions we had. They are some of the sweetest and most heartwarming people we've ever met. During the wedding he gave a perfect combination of both light religion and romance. He delivered a beautiful reading for both my husband and I's father who have passed away. He made both of our mothers feel super special during the ceremony including them into a unique idea that Reverend Nick suggested. After the ceremony I had multiple guests come up to me and rave about him. He made our ceremony and overall wedding day so incredibly special!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Danielle · Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful ceremony

I am not one to write reviews but Reverend Nick is worth it! Between him and his wife Irene - they made me and my husband feel very comfortable with the entire planning process, to make it exactly how we had wanted. We had an interfaith wedding with Rabbi David Altman as well - they were a great duo! We had so many compliments on ceremony which says it all!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Reverends Nick's reply:

I am sorry we were less then perfect with responsiveness
    Please let me know what we could’ve done differently that would have fulfilled your expectations
    We always look to improve
    We are unable to respond from Friday to Monday morning because we are out doing ceremonies and we always set that as an expectation

Kristen Montgomery · Married on 06/14/2019

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick was amazing, my husband and I knew he was the one to marry us the moment we met with him. Him and his wife are so sweet! They emailed with us back and forth leading up to the wedding and even called us before! We forgot to get candles for our candle lighting ceremony and he quickly let us change to a wine pouring instead and it was so amazing, everyone kept telling us they never seen anything like it before so I’m so happy we forgot the candles and did the wine! It felt as if he had know us for years when he did our ceremony. He was also so funny and made us feel so comfortable. I can not even count how many people commented on how amazing he was and how beautiful our ceremony was. He did an amazing job and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. Thank you Nick!!!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Ryan Copping · Married on 06/07/2019

Me and my wife are so happy we went with Reverend Nick

Reverend Nick was amazing. He made our ceremony everything me and my wife could have asked for. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Shishen

Shishen Shi · Married on 06/02/2019

It was a great wedding

It is out honor to have Nick in our wedding. We have no experience and with plenty of questions. He always answered quickly. On the wedding day, he was act as a professional and gave us the best ceremony experiences. Thank you Nick.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Jennifer Nunziata · Married on 05/25/2019

Worry Free

Working with Reverends Nick & Irene was a pleasure from start to finish. They were so nice, funny, knowledgeable and completely professional! You don't have to stress at all about your ceremony when left in the hands of the Reverends. Our guests enjoyed our ceremony and several of them told us it was the best wedding ceremony they'd been to! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone in need of Officiants for their big day!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Anthony · Married on 05/19/2019

Short and sweet

Rev Nick, was quick funny and so easy to talk. We told him what we wanted and he discussed how we could make it happen. The ceremony was quick, meaningful entertaining and exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Reverends Nick's reply:

Anthony thank you for the kind words you both have beautiful families
    The actual date of the ceremony was Saturday 3//30/19

Jenna Stueber · Married on 04/28/2019

Reverend Nick

Reverend Nick was amazing! He and his wife were extremely welcoming and helpful from the moment we spoke at the Chateau Briand’s showcase up until our wedding day!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Nathalie

Nathalie · Married on 04/26/2019

Amazing ceremony

Our ceremony was amazing , we laugh, we cry it was everything we wanted . reverent Nick did an outstanding job doing our ceremony he put all our need on out beautiful ceremony

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 04/26/2019

Simply the best

Reverend Nick made our ceremony something that everyone is still talking about. He made us laugh, cry, and just understand what is the purpose of marriage. From the minute we met him we knew he was the right man for the job. He is understanding professional and funny. We loved his sense of humor. Once again thank you Reverend Nick for providing us with a ceremony that would forever be remembered.

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Tracy

Tracy Frey · Married on 04/20/2019

I knew from the moment we booked our wedding we would have rev. Nick marry us

What a perfect ceremony! Made me forget about how our wedding was suppose to be outside but due to the weather it had to be held inside , it was absolutely beautiful and rev. Nick knowing our love of music added some song lyrics into our ceremony 😘

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Reverends Nick 9
    Reverends Nick 10
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/19/2019

Amazing experience!!

Reverend Nick was absolutely amazing! All our guests loved him! The ceremony was quick, meaningful entertaining and exactly what we wanted. His wife Reverend Irene is amazing as well. Thank you so much for everything, You truly made our Day so special

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Reverends Nick 11
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Ryan · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing officiant!

Rev. Nick made our ceremony everything we wanted!! Couldn’t thank him enough!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Stephanie Terrasi · Married on 03/29/2019

Best ceremony ever!

Rev. Nick and his wife, Irene, were a pleasure to work with! Both so kind and helpful to us. Nick made our ceremony even better than we had hoped for. He gave us options and let us choose exactly what we wanted. They helped us write vows and he shared our story as though they had known us all along. Our ceremony was PERFECT and it wouldn’t have been possible without Rev. Nick!

Sent on 04/02/2019