363 Reviews for Reverendnick.com

Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Rehearsal (1)
Mormon (1)
363 Reverendnick.com Reviews

Working with Rev. Nick & Rev. Irene was easy and stress free from beginning to end. We met with them at their house and knew right away that we wanted Rev. Nick to officiate our wedding. We wanted a short, simple, and non-religious ceremony. Rev. Nick’s was just that and funny as well! All of our guests loved him and I would highly recommend them to anyone! Thank you Rev. Nick for making our special day unforgettable! Seniz & Sean 7/29/18

Profile Picture Seniz, 7/29/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

Reverend Nick and Reverend Irene are the best, we had a beautiful ceremony. Thank you both for a day we will cherish forever.

Profile Picture Michael, 7/22/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Catholic, Customized Vows, Single Religion

Rev. Nick was amazing! Our family and friends raved about our ceremony! I would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture sabrina, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From our first meeting Rev. Nick, he made us feel comfortable. Put all worries and concerns at ease. We had a short and sweet ceremony. Our guests, enjoyed him as well. Many complaints on how wonderful he spoke and made everyone feel the love in the ceremony.

Profile Picture Christine, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Nick was absolutely amazing!! We recieved so many compliments from our guests about our ceremony. We would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My fiancée and I recently had our wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club, Revered Nick preformed our ceremony. He was extremely friendly and was an absolute pleasure to deal with. My husband and I were so happy with him. We also had the opportunity of speaking with his wife Irene to finalize the details of the day and she was just as friendly.

Profile Picture dominique, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Nick did a great job for us. We had many, many comments from our guests praising the service. He is warm, funny and just a pleasure to be around.

Profile Picture Debra, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Nick and Rev. Irene were so helpful. They provided us with all the information we needed for our ceremony. Rev. Nick was great. He made our ceremony feel personal and special. I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Donna, 5/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Nick was funny, sweet and really personalized our ceremony. We wanted something special and quick and full of love and that’s exactly what we got. Reverend Irene was very helpful with the ceremony writing and giving tips for vows leading up to the wedding. I received so many compliments on our ceremony and the officiant after we were officially married. It was truly beautiful and we will cherish every minute of it for the rest of our lives.

Profile Picture Daniela, 4/28/18, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Catholic

Reverend Nick was an absolute hit! We hit it off with him right from the start. The ceremony was light and funny. All our guests RAVED about him all though out the day. Don't look anywhere else. Reverend Nick is the officiant to book. He was fantastic!!!!

Profile Picture Beth Ann, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Nick & Rev Irene gave us the perfect ceremony. It was sweet, intimate, funny, kind, touching and we couldn’t have asked for more! Thank you for officiating our marriage! I highly recommend other brides to work with Rev. Nick.

Profile Picture MERCEDES, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Nick was awesome! Such a sweet guy and his wife Irene was amazing and emailed us back right away with any questions we had. We had an interfaith wedding with Rabbi David Altman as well and it was the best ceremony we could've asked for. The guests were laughing and crying at the same time and they told me how beautiful the ceremony was. I would definitely recommend Rev. Nick. Also, you could hear when they spoke because they were all "mic-ed" up. My husband and I even used microphones for our vows as well. It was so nice that the guests could hear what was being said.

Profile Picture Aubree, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Everything was perfect. Rev Nick and Rev Irene were very understanding of what we wanted in our ceremony. They respected our wishes and made our day very special.

Profile Picture Eric, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From moment of our first call with reverend nick we new he would be the one to officiate our wedding. He was professional, detail oriented, and most importantly personable. He and his wife Irene were always available to answer any question we had and ensured we were well informed of all that needed to be accomplished in preparation for the big day. His ceremony was more than we ever imagined it would be. A perfect balance of religious readings and also the appropriate amount of humor which kept the emotions balanced. My guests are still talking about what a beautiful ceremony it was! We are so grateful to have him be a part of our special day!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kathy , 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nick made me feel very comfortable from the beginning of working with him. He made our ceremony short and sweet, which is what we requested, and it was absolutely perfect. He made me laugh through my nerves, and everyone raves about how perfect our ceremony was.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I LOVED working with Rev. Nick and Irene! They are super responsive and helped me with everything every step of the way. Plus the ceremony was just perfect! My guests couldn't stop raving about Rev. Nick and how funny he was! It was perfect! They incorporated some "light religious" aspects as was our wish and also kept it real, authentic, and down to earth. I would recommend them to everyone!!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/4/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Catholic, Mormon, Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Single Religion

Reverend Nick was an absolute pleasure. He made our wedding ceremony everything we wanted. I would recommend him to everyone!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Nick truly made our ceremony feel special not only to my husband and I, but for all our guests. He was able to bring out laughs, tears, and touched all of our hearts. So many of our guests came up to us after the ceremony to say how wonderful he was. We are so pleased with our ceremony and absolutely would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture User5127521, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Interfaith Ceremony

Reverend Nick & his wife Irene are the perfect pair! Irene was so beyond helpful answering my emails and questions! The ceremony that Rev Nick preformed was stunning. I had so many compliments on how beautiful the ceremony was! They made the whole process so easy for us!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/9/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic

Reverend Nick and his wife Reverend Irene really love what they do and you can hear the pure joy in their voices making this moment for couples so special. My husband and I (because of our work schedules) had a hard time trying to make time to meet with them before deciding to use their christian service for our wedding and they accommodated us by Facetime. We shared laughs and they were able to help us figure out the kind of service we wanted and gave us suggestions. I would have never known about the unity wine that allowed our mothers to come together and unite us. Some people prefer to write vows my husband and I wanted to state the traditional vows and they walked us through the whole process and made us feel comfortable. During the service Reverend Nick made the crowd both laugh and cry with joy. We felt as if we had known Reverend Nick for years. He quoted John Lennon, my husband and I will never forget that moment. They really do their best on personalizing your service.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User7102617, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic

All of my guests said that he was a great guy and funny. We strongly recommend him. You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Marlena, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Civil Union, No Denomination

Reverand Nick was fantastic to work with and made our ceremony so special! We received so many compliments on how wonderful he was! You will not be disappointed if you choose him!!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I think we had the best wedding ceremony I have ever been to, and it is largely due to Rev. Nick's officiating. The guests all loved him, and a few even asked for his information for their own upcoming weddings. Simply put, he was awesome!

Profile Picture Patrick, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Catholic, Single Religion

My husband and I were extremely pleased with Rev Nick and Irene's services for our 5/14 wedding, we would recommend them to anyone looking for officient services.

Profile Picture Allison, 5/14/16, 1 Review