349 Reviews for Reverendnick.com

Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Rehearsal (1)
Mormon (1)
349 Reverendnick.com Reviews

Everything was perfect. Rev Nick and Rev Irene were very understanding of what we wanted in our ceremony. They respected our wishes and made our day very special.

Profile Picture Eric, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From moment of our first call with reverend nick we new he would be the one to officiate our wedding. He was professional, detail oriented, and most importantly personable. He and his wife Irene were always available to answer any question we had and ensured we were well informed of all that needed to be accomplished in preparation for the big day. His ceremony was more than we ever imagined it would be. A perfect balance of religious readings and also the appropriate amount of humor which kept the emotions balanced. My guests are still talking about what a beautiful ceremony it was! We are so grateful to have him be a part of our special day!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kathy , 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nick made me feel very comfortable from the beginning of working with him. He made our ceremony short and sweet, which is what we requested, and it was absolutely perfect. He made me laugh through my nerves, and everyone raves about how perfect our ceremony was.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I LOVED working with Rev. Nick and Irene! They are super responsive and helped me with everything every step of the way. Plus the ceremony was just perfect! My guests couldn't stop raving about Rev. Nick and how funny he was! It was perfect! They incorporated some "light religious" aspects as was our wish and also kept it real, authentic, and down to earth. I would recommend them to everyone!!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/4/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Catholic, Mormon, Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Single Religion

Reverend Nick was an absolute pleasure. He made our wedding ceremony everything we wanted. I would recommend him to everyone!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Nick truly made our ceremony feel special not only to my husband and I, but for all our guests. He was able to bring out laughs, tears, and touched all of our hearts. So many of our guests came up to us after the ceremony to say how wonderful he was. We are so pleased with our ceremony and absolutely would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture User5127521, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Interfaith Ceremony

Reverend Nick & his wife Irene are the perfect pair! Irene was so beyond helpful answering my emails and questions! The ceremony that Rev Nick preformed was stunning. I had so many compliments on how beautiful the ceremony was! They made the whole process so easy for us!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/9/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic

Reverend Nick and his wife Reverend Irene really love what they do and you can hear the pure joy in their voices making this moment for couples so special. My husband and I (because of our work schedules) had a hard time trying to make time to meet with them before deciding to use their christian service for our wedding and they accommodated us by Facetime. We shared laughs and they were able to help us figure out the kind of service we wanted and gave us suggestions. I would have never known about the unity wine that allowed our mothers to come together and unite us. Some people prefer to write vows my husband and I wanted to state the traditional vows and they walked us through the whole process and made us feel comfortable. During the service Reverend Nick made the crowd both laugh and cry with joy. We felt as if we had known Reverend Nick for years. He quoted John Lennon, my husband and I will never forget that moment. They really do their best on personalizing your service.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User7102617, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic

All of my guests said that he was a great guy and funny. We strongly recommend him. You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Marlena, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Civil Union, No Denomination

Reverand Nick was fantastic to work with and made our ceremony so special! We received so many compliments on how wonderful he was! You will not be disappointed if you choose him!!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I think we had the best wedding ceremony I have ever been to, and it is largely due to Rev. Nick's officiating. The guests all loved him, and a few even asked for his information for their own upcoming weddings. Simply put, he was awesome!

Profile Picture Patrick, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Catholic, Single Religion

My husband and I were extremely pleased with Rev Nick and Irene's services for our 5/14 wedding, we would recommend them to anyone looking for officient services.

Profile Picture Allison, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Nick was incredible. I would recommend him to ANYONE. All of our guests commented how awesome our ceremony was and people even asked us for his contact information for future weddings. Such a great guy and performed a flawless ceremony.

Profile Picture User6688635, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

From the first phone call to Rev. Nick and his wife Rev.Irene , was warm , welcoming and very professional. They got to know my fiancé and I and our religious background to well accommodate our vision for our ceremony. They provided full detailed instructions of the ceremony, prompt responses via phone calls and emails. Rev. Nick was on time, beautiful heartfelt and funny ceremony.

Profile Picture Deborah , 5/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Nick was amazing. He had my guests laughing, kept my husband and I calm during last minute craziness, and made the beginning of my marriage and wedding a beautiful moment. I could not have asked my anything more perfect. Two couples at my wedding want his information.

Profile Picture User6633800, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Nick was amazing.. He made us feel completely comfortable and and found ways to make us laugh as we stumbled through our ceremony..

Profile Picture Sandra, 4/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My wedding was perfect thanks to Reverend Nick. His demeanor, character, and charm are the perfect package. I truly loved the ceremony he created for my husband and I. It was a truly calming and relaxing ceremony. I was very nervous being in front of so many people and so was my husband, but Nick turned it around for both of us. We had many laughable moments and a lot of truly romantic moments during our ceremony. We will remember our ceremony for the rest of our lives. Thanks Reverend Nick!

Profile Picture User6344101, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

Rev. Nick was absolutely AMAZING!!!! We were so nervous of course to be getting married and he put us right at ease!! Speaking to Rev. Irene she was so wonderful and patient!!! Rev. Nick did NOT disappoint!!! We are so lucky and blessed to have had the pleasure of him marrying us!!!!

Profile Picture User5517486, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Nick was absolutely amazing.
Our ceremony was personal, sweet, and funny.
Our guests are still ranting and ravening about how much they loved our ceremony!
We highly recommend Rev Nick!

Profile Picture Jeryl, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Revered Nick and his wife Irene were the sweetest most caring people you will ever meet !! Me and my husband found they were very professional but also very up to date with how our generation is today ( we're both 25). My guests absolutely loved reverend Nick including myself and husband nick, they said you were hysterical and made our ceremony just absolutely beautiful and very memorable! I love how reverend Nick went along with the jokes and the sarcasm from the bridal party but still remained very professional and just so down to earth. He really understood me and nick and the words he used at our ceremony just fit me and my husband to the T. He honored any request we had and both him and his wife will make your wedding day 110% better by having them be a part of your special day. We are THRILLED that we were able to have reverend nick! You will not regret hiring them for your wedding day!!! Thank you again guys!!

-Heather & Nick cannatella

Profile Picture heather, 10/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

The Reverends were amazing!! Thank you Reverend Nick!

Profile Picture User5516059, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Nicholas Montanino is absolutely wonderful! We were able to book his services on short notice and our ceremony was beautiful thanks to him. Throughout the process he offered great advice and listened to all of our concerns and wishes. After our wedding, one of our biggest compliments was how beautiful our ceremony was. I would absolutely recommend Reverend Nicholas Montanino!

Profile Picture User5565527, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Nick was amazing . He made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. I was so nervous. The ceremony was beautiful !!! I recommend reverend nick to everyone!!!

Profile Picture Carrie, 9/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I are so grateful to Reverend Nick and his wife Irene! They are such warm and loving people that really take pride in what they do. They not only did a wonderful job helping us discover the type of ceremony, but they also helped us with our vendors! Reverend Nick goes above and beyond and our guest are still taking about how perfect our ceremony was! Thank you a million times!

Profile Picture Kristi, 8/9/15, 1 Review