Reverends Nick Reviews

423 | Centereach, NY

423 Reviews for Reverends Nick

Erin Roggio · Getting married on 10/05/2021

So thankful for rev nick and rev irene

Just wanted to share with you all something truly wonderful that happened to me and my new husband. Like many of us out there our wedding is now in limbo. Our wedding was scheduled for May, and I couldn’t take the chance of waiting any longer because our venue is unable to give us a straight answer as to when we can reschedule. So sad because like everyone else we invested thousands of dollars.

Thank God for Reverend Nick and Reverend Irene Montanino. They came to our rescue and made our dreams come true. We reached out to them and without any hesitation they came and married us in a very small ceremony in front of our loved ones. They made our day so special. We have had the pleasure of witnessing others get married by them at a big venue, but our wedding was just as special. Even more so because it made us realize it’s not just about the party but sharing our life together forever!

Run don’t walk and use these two caring professionals who can make your wedding day happen. There are not enough words to thank them and because of them we still were able to have our happily ever after.

They say people come into your life for a reason, and we were blessed to have them come into our life and give us the gift of matrimony. Hopefully we can have a celebration at the venue with our friends and families on our terms, but we are husband and wife, and Reverend Nick and Reverend Irene Montanino made it happen.

Sent on 03/25/2020

Donna Roggio · Getting married on 10/05/2021

Happy mother in law

Everyone says things happen for a reason. Well as a mother of a son who has been waiting to watch her son and future daughter in law get married, our bubble was burst when we found out that their wedding day might be cancelled. After numerous phone calls to the venue and not getting a response, we decided to move forward and get married anyway. They have been planning this special day for two and half years and like a lot of other brides and grooms today were devastated. Luckily, we reached out to Reverend Nick and Reverend Irene Montanino. We have been to a couple of weddings that they officiated so there was no doubt that they were the ones to choose. Little did we realize how wonderful they truly were.

On extremely short notice, they went above and beyond to make sure that during this confusing time, their day was truly special. Within days my son and his now wife were married in a small 15 person ceremony and it was all because of Nick and Irene. Unfortunately, my daughter in law could not wear her wedding dress because the store is closed but it was a beautiful ceremony, nonetheless.

We realized it’s not about the venue or the dress or all the other things that go with a wedding, but about the true meaning of getting married, because you love that person.
    Nick and Irene performed such a beautiful ceremony, one which all 15 of us will never forget. So, my advice to all brides and grooms who are looking for someone to officiate their wedding, look no further. I got the one or should we say the two for you.

Reverend Nick and Reverend Irene are truly professionals who give their all. You can not go wrong by choosing them. Even though it was not in front of their 250 guest list of family and friends, it was the best wedding I have ever witnessed. So guys look no further and book these two for your wedding. After all it’s all about marrying the love of your life and they came through for us tenfold.

Who knows when their celebration with their 250 guests will happen, but for now I’m one happy mother in-law. After all everything happen for a reason.

Sent on 03/29/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/03/2020

Couldn't be happier!

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Rev. Nick & Rev. Irene! They walked us through the entire ceremony process through phone calls, video calls, and strategy sessions for how we wanted everything to go. They customized it to feel very specific to us and our story, which was very important to us. It also helps that Rev. Nick is hilarious and brought comic relief and light to the ceremony and had us all laughing! We cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/09/2020

Nicole Petrosini · Married on 08/22/2020

Incredible!!!

Reverend Nick made our wedding ceremony so special to the point where several guests asked who he was because they wanted him for their upcoming wedding! My husband and I are so glad to have had such a wonderful person marry us!

Sent on 09/16/2020

Nicole Caraccia · Married on 08/13/2020

Bride & Groom

Rev. Nick is amazing!!! We highly recommend him! He did a wonderful job for us during our ceremony. He even signed our marriage paperwork on our real wedding day (during Covid) so we could postpone our ceremony to be with family and friends.

Sent on 08/16/2020

Lauren · Married on 08/01/2020

Amazing! Reverend Nicholas and Irene were with us every step of the way!

Reverend nick and Reverend Irene made our wedding day so special. The ceremony was exactly what we expected and Reverend Nicholas added just the right amount of humor to it. I appreciate the constant contact we had throughout this process and during the pandemic. They made us feel comfortable. I definitely recommend Reverend Nicholas for your future wedding ceremony!

Sent on 08/05/2020

Elyse Gregory · Married on 07/18/2020

Excellent, couldn’t have asked for better!

Reverend Nick was the absolute best! He made our wedding day so special! It was a very hot day and he made everything go so smoothly and good timing so that we were all comfortable! Couldn’t ask for a better day! Highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 07/19/2020
  • Maria

Maria Ball · Married on 07/17/2020

A Wonderful Ceremony!

Reverend Nick performed our wedding ceremony and we cannot recommend him enough! The ceremony was exactly what we wanted and all of our attendees (both in person and on zoom) were raving about him. It seemed like he knew us for years! His wife, Irene, we spoke to many times throughout our planning process and she asked us many questions to ensure the ceremony was exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 07/20/2020

Kristen Santangelo · Married on 06/27/2020

Amazing Reverend!!

Thank you so much to Reverend Nick and Irene for all of your help during the tedious process of having our wedding cancelled numerous times by the vendor and trying to find a new location during Covid. They were incredibly helpful and kind every step of the way and were just incredible overall. Thank you so much for making our wedding day even more special!

Sent on 07/21/2020
  • Gina

Gina Casa-Gerena · Married on 12/27/2019

Excellent ceremony

Rev. Nick was absolutely amazing! People couldn’t say enough good things about him and the ceremony he gave. The way he spoke, It felt as if we knew him our whole relationship !!! Definitely would recommend him

Sent on 01/06/2020

Erin Harkins · Married on 11/10/2019

Rev Nick was amazing

Our wedding ceremony was perfect. Rev Nick is personable and funny. Our whole family loved him and the ceremony

Sent on 11/11/2019

Emily · Married on 10/12/2019

Exactly what we asked for

Rev Nick did our ceremony. We wanted something short & sweet and non religious. Nick delivered 100%. We had a beautiful ceremony with some laughs and some tears. All throughout the night we got compliments on how beautiful and simple our ceremony was. Can't recommend Rev Nick enough!!!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Nicole · Married on 08/31/2019

8/31/19 Wedding

We used Reverend Nick for our wedding on 8/31/19 and were so happy how our ceremony turned out. We got married at Lands End in their outdoor gazebo and didn’t want a religious ceremony. Reverend Nick completely respected that and made recommendations as to what we could include in our ceremony to make it perfect. Rev. Nick recited beautiful quotes and added just the right amount of humor to our ceremony. He recommended that we do a unity wine ceremony which included both my mom and my husbands mom and it meant so much to all of us.

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Shonna

Shonna Marie · Married on 08/30/2019

Would recommend to anyone!

Reverend Nick was awesome! Very down to earth and easy to talk to. Always willing to answer any questions we had and made our ceremony very detailed and specific to who we are as a couple.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Katelyn · Married on 08/29/2019

Excellent! Exceeded all my expectations

Responsive, super accommodating, compassionate, understanding and kind regarding the whole COVID situation and having to postpone our wedding a few times (his professionalism really has shown through during these difficult times), funny, easy to talk with, Made my husband and I feel so comfortable and at ease while standing at the alter (we were so nervous at first). Reverend Nick Understood exactly the kind of ceremony we wanted (short, sweet, simple, and even a little funny) & he executed it perfectly. He had us laughing & our guest- even our guest raved about him being our officiant! Highly recommend him!!!!

Sent on 08/12/2020

Jennifer · Married on 08/24/2019

Giorgio’s wedding !

Such an amazing ceremony ! Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Jessica Schaffrodt · Married on 08/17/2019

The perfect ceremony

I can not say enough good things about Rev. Nick he was amazing. From start to finish everything was beyond perfect. We were so comfortable with him he made the ceremony relaxed. My husband is from Italy he said a few things in Italian which was a big hit with his family. I’ve watched the video a million times and each time i noticed something else he said that was perfect. All of our guest said something on how great he was. My grandma asked if we knew him because we were so relaxed and comfortable. I would recommend Reverend Nick a million times you won’t be disappointed he was phenomenal!!!!!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Matthew Jambor · Married on 08/17/2019

Very personal and professional

He made the ceremony relaxing and kept me the groom calm. On point. Spoke clearly and gave good direction. I couldnt have asked for anything better.

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Meryl

Meryl · Married on 08/04/2019

Wonderful Officiant and Highly Recommended!

My husband and I were married on August 4, 2019 at the Riviera in Massapequa. Reverend Nick was our Officiant. We cannot say enough about Reverend Nick. He was absolutely wonderful and funny! Everyone at our wedding loved him! Speaking with Reverend Irene was also a pleasure throughout the time we were preparing for our wedding. I would highly recommend Reverend Nick and Reverend Irene!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Stephanie Ragone · Married on 08/02/2019

Our Perfect Ceremony

Reverend Nick preformed our ceremony on 8/2/19 and he was great! I work in the event industry myself and have heard too many ceremonies to count. From the start, I knew this would be my only call when planning my own. Nick and Irene are professional, thorough, upbeat and simply great to work with. Many of my family member and friends commented on how they enjoyed the service - it was not too quick but not boringly wrong, it was traditional with a touch of some funny jokes too. It matched our personalities and we could not have been happier!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Vanessa Pugliese · Married on 07/13/2019

Seamless from start to finish

Reverend Nick was absolutely amazing! He made our ceremony so personal, relaxing, meaningful, and one that we will truly never forget. He was timely, professional, and stress free to work with. I would recommend him a million times!!!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Donna

Donna Mirando · Married on 07/13/2019

Rev. Nick is highly recommended

Our experience with Rev. Nick was nothing short of AMAZING!!! My fiancé and I first met him at a bridal showcase. We were both with our mothers. It took about 5 minutes of talking with him for ALL of us to know that he was exactly what we were looking for!!! We booked as soon we could because we heard he books up fast. Upon booking with Rev. Nick we met with him in person for about an hour to discuss what kind of ceremony we would like. Throughout the next year he worked with us to personalize the ceremony for my fiancé and I. We also wanted to include our moms in some way and he gave us a few choices. We decided on a wine ceremony. He even provided the wine!! (One less thing for us to worry about.) Both Rev. Nick and his wife, Rev. Irene, we’re readily available to answer whatever questions we had. They ask you to write bios which help in personalizing the ceremony. He is so personable and funny and we couldn’t have asked for a more wonderful ceremony. Thank you Rev. Nick for making our ceremony at The Inn at New Hyde Park so special for us. 💜 Jess & Donna

Sent on 08/07/2019

Lindsey · Married on 07/07/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

Reverend Nick was absolutely amazing! He kept our ceremony light like we asked and went along with the little bumps in the road we had ( our sand ceremony took a little longer then we thought! :) but he kept everyone in happy spirits. I honestly couldn’t ask for more!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 07/06/2019

Reverend Nick is Amazing!!

Personable, sweet, funny, and energetic are just a few words to describe Reverend Nick! We are still receiving compliments on our ceremony! We highly recommend Reverend Nick as he gets to know you and makes your ceremony so special.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Patricia

Patricia Hubert · Married on 06/29/2019

Incredible service all around!

The day my husband and I met Reverend Nick we knew then and there that he was no comparison to anyone else. As soon as he gave us a brief summary of what he would say at the wedding we wanted to book him on the spot. Both Nick and Irene were so attentive and quick to respond to any questions we had. They are some of the sweetest and most heartwarming people we've ever met. During the wedding he gave a perfect combination of both light religion and romance. He delivered a beautiful reading for both my husband and I's father who have passed away. He made both of our mothers feel super special during the ceremony including them into a unique idea that Reverend Nick suggested. After the ceremony I had multiple guests come up to me and rave about him. He made our ceremony and overall wedding day so incredibly special!

Sent on 08/12/2019