Weddings by Roxanne Hunt Reviews

Weddings by Roxanne Hunt 4
  • X

Xavier Tan-Sanchez · Married on 07/29/2019

Amazing Experience

Roxanne was the first officiant my now wife and I spoke to, and we quickly realized we did not have to look any further. Roxanne has an amazing positive energy which we knew would contribute greatly to making our special day perfect. She helped us plan our ceremony and provided assistance with our vows. Her wedding format turned out fantastic as she had our guests experiencing a full spectrum of emotions from laughter to tears. Our friends were so impressed with her and many asked for her contact information after the ceremony. We are so grateful that we found Roxanne!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Michelle Pitts · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Officiant!

Roxanne did an amazing job and people kept complimenting us on the ceremony! I would highly recommend!

Weddings by Roxanne Hunt 5
  • John

John Phung · Married on 07/07/2019

Best Officiant Ever!

Roxanne made our wedding ceremony very memorable and entertaining. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding officiant.

• Jessica

Jessica Y · Married on 07/07/2019

wedding officiant

My husband and I wanted our wedding ceremony to be personalized so it would be more meaningful to us. Roxanne did a wonderful job making that happen. She sent out questionnaires and used it in telling the story of us. She then guided us in writing "love letters" to read to each other during the ceremony. We had little personal touches we wanted added to our ceremony. She made that happen.
    She guided us through the writing process and on the day of the wedding was there to check in and say hello and answer any questions we might have before the wedding started. She was great! We would recommend her as an officiant.

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Shyn · Married on 06/22/2019

Roxanne is awesome!

Roxanne did an amazing job for us, she was personable, charismatic, humorous & touching & made the ceremony go smoothly & beautifully. Our guests commented on how great she was!

• Kayla

Kayla Polan · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful ceremony

Roxanne is very accommodating, and very sweet. She listened to what we wanted and accommodated perfectly. She made our wedding exactly what we wanted and we couldn’t ask for more.

Sent on 06/22/2019

Abreanna Corrales · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful ceremony we will remember forever

Roxanne was the perfect officiant for our wedding. You can tell she had allot of experience with personal/intimate weddings. She talked us through everything and made us feel very comfortable. At the ceremony we all laughed and cried, it was such an amazing and memorable experience!

Karen Smith · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely wonderful!

Roxanne was wonderful! The ceremony was exactly what we wanted and she worked with us seamlessly to make it perfect. Highly recommended! Thank you, Roxanne!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Weddings by Roxanne Hunt 6
    Weddings by Roxanne Hunt 7
    Weddings by Roxanne Hunt 8

Alisa · Married on 12/01/2018

Roxanne is awesome

Roxanne was amazing and her energy is awesome. She took the time to communicate with us in the months before our wedding to make sure that the ceremony was exactly what we wanted--and it was. The night of the wedding, we were actually held up in bad LA traffic, but she rolled with the punches and still managed to make it all magical. I would highly recommend Roxanne for your wedding ceremony.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Cory · Married on 09/22/2018

Personalized ceremony!

Roxanne takes the time to get to know you and your spouse through a series of questions which allows her to craft a unique ceremony. So many weddings seem like the officiant is reading from the exact same script. But not with Roxanne! She was able to tell our love story and really make the ceremony feel like "us". The process seems so overwhelming at first but with her guidance, the ceremony was exactly what we envisioned and we received so many compliments from friends & family.

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Denis

Denis · Married on 09/22/2018

Heartful and very special ceremony

Roxanne, thank you so much for making our wedding such a special, heartful and memorable event for us!
    Thank you for being flexible and making a great suggestion about the place - this spot on the beach will forever stay in our memories and remain an intimate place for our family.
    Thank you for finding the right words, for being positive, patient and sharing your smiles with us! We will always remember you!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Jeffrey · Married on 07/06/2018

Roxanne exceeded our expectations. Our wedding was held at Saddlerock Ranch, outdoors on the hottest day ever in July. The wedding incorporated different cultures all of which Roxanne handled with confidence and grace. My wife & I made the right choice by having Roxanne bless our day. You will find no finer officiant than Roxanne. Thank you.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Tolu · Married on 07/06/2018

Our wedding was outdoors on the hottest day on record in July. Her positivity, professionalism and friendliness superseded what could have been an uncomfortable first part of the day.
    Prior to the wedding day, we had detailed emails and phone calls as frequent as needed, making us feel comfortable that she understood what we wanted out of a ceremony. She took detailed notes of our conversations and confirmed via email shortly after. Because of her attention to detail, our ceremony went off without a hitch. Thank you Roxanne! I would highly recommend Roxanne to officiate your wedding ceremony.

Sent on 08/18/2018

Adam · Married on 06/01/2018

Roxanne was wonderful. Many of our guests commented on how special, unique, and personal she made our ceremony feel.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Tytiana · Married on 05/17/2018

Roxanne was an amazing officiant for our ceremony. She was so friendly, warm & helpful The story she made for us was amazing & we truly enjoyed it. Thank you Roxanne!!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Alyse · Married on 11/11/2017

Roxanne was an amazing officiant! She was so nice and personable, which was very important to me. I was so grateful to have her there on our wedding day and help us become husband and wife. I highly recommend her services for your event!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Christina · Married on 10/21/2017

Roxanne was truly amazing! I have told her I was bit scared being in front of a lot of people and she reassured me throughout the entire time I was planning the wedding. She was there to continuously assure me that everything will be okay and she will be there for me during the ceremony if anything should happen. Let me tell you, she certainly did! I began to almost choke up and cry and she was right there to make me laugh and get through my vows. She even had tissue all ready! The ceremony was magical- she made it were all our family and guests laughed, cried, and was beyond touched. I originally did not want to say anything at all during the ceremony but I had full trust in Roxanne. She had a special certain way in doing the ceremony and customized it where I felt comfortable in doing something I never thought I could. This made it even more special for my husband and I. I would definitely have regret, if I decide to not speak at all and not taken what she suggested. She is truly the most wonderful, sweet, efficient and well spoken officiant I have ever gotten to meet and had the pleasure to work with! I definitely recommend her to any upcoming couples looking for a great officiant for there beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Josh · Married on 10/21/2017

one word "Amazing"! Her style is awesome. Professional and charming.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2017

Roxanne was amazing! Our friend was going to be our officiant, but found out he was going to be on-call for work that day. I had so much going on and didn't want to deal with having to find an officiant, but a quick google search and after reading tons of positive reviews, we hired Roxanne. She was engaged, quick to respond, helpful, and put my mind at ease. She showed up on time on the wedding day and made our perfect day even better. She is well-spoken, warm and loves love. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Nicholas · Married on 09/28/2017

Roxanne was wonderful, simple as that. Hugely quick, flexible and responsive throughout the planning and delivered more than what we were expecting.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Natalie · Married on 09/28/2017

Roxanne was absolutely amazing! We had a very small wedding with friends and she was able to perform a beautiful service that matched our casual vibe. Furthermore, she was able to help us out when there were problems with the LA County registration office (problems that were completely outside of her and our control) and resolved the issue extremely quickly for us without hesitation. Roxanne is an amazing officiant and has such a wonderful spirit!

Sent on 01/26/2018
  • Y

Yuliana · Married on 09/17/2017

Our ceremony was funny, serious and touching at the same time. She listened to our requests and supported when needed, highly recommend!! Roxanne made our wedding special and unique!!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Jeanne · Married on 09/13/2017

She really made my daughter's ceremony soo special!! Reverend Hunt is a genuinely wonderful person. Our family was really stressed out due to having the original destination wedding to Florida cancelled and having to pull together a new one in less than 24 hours. She was very responsive to our emails and made us all feel at ease. If any of my other children would want to get married in the LA area, Reverend Hunt would be the first person I would contact :)

Sent on 09/14/2017

Seth · Married on 09/12/2017

Roxanne was incredible! With very short notice she was happy to help, came prepared and delivered a wonderful wedding as our officiant. I highly recommend her to any future couples and would be happy to be used as a reference. It’s clear Roxanne is passionate about her role in the wedding and dedicated to making it perfect.

Sent on 11/07/2017