Weddings by Roxanne Hunt Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Amanda R. Married on 04/14/2022

Fantastic!

We had such a hard time finding an officiant because we are not religious. We loved the Roxanne is also a life coach; we immediately connected with her. She is an excellent speaker and made our small ceremony so intimate and personal. She took the time to get to know us and make our ceremony special. Thank you!

Weddings by Roxanne Hunt's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda for writing a wonderful review. I am so thrilled that you were pleased with your ceremony. I wish you and Sam all the best. You make a powerhouse couple! All the best to you both!
  • Y
    Yahaira Married on 12/11/2021

Simple and sweet- just what we wanted!

We found Roxanne for our elopement ceremony through a company called Lovely Little Weddings. She was very friendly and professional and made our day feel very special! We’re happy we found an officiant who understood and respected our desire for a short but heartfelt ceremony outdoors. Highly recommend!

Weddings by Roxanne Hunt's reply:

Yahaira, thank you for your great review! I am so happy that you loved your short and sweet ceremony. You and Michael are an awesome couple and I wish you both so much love and happiness together in this next chapter!
    Phil M. Married on 12/11/2021

Evening vow wedding gone bliss!!

Our wedding officiant, Roxanne was superb in every possible way from communication, accommodation to meet in person, a great listener, extremely personable, to overall executing a well thought out, memorable and beautiful vow renewal. I could not have found anyone more fitting who was inspired by our renewal to capture such a moment forever in our minds. Pricing for services was very reasonable and accommodating for our event. Roxanne is highly recommended!

Phil,
    Thank you so much for your great review. I am so glad you were pleased with my services. I take what I do seriously and I'm glad I was able to provide you a memorable vow renewal you loved. You are a special and beautiful couple and I wish you both continued love, happiness and health! My best to you and your sweet family! It was my joy and honor to be a part of your celebration.
    Liberte C. Married on 10/29/2021

What a great experience!

Our experience with Roxanne was great. She made the planning process easy and we felt like we were in good hands from the very beginning. After the wedding, multiple guests told us the ceremony was memorable, heartfelt and unique.

Weddings by Roxanne Hunt's reply:

Liberte, I am so glad you were pleased with your ceremony. Thank you for your lovely review. It means the world to me. Wishing you so much love and happiness and everything good!
    Veronica D. Married on 09/25/2021

I dooooo (recommend)!

Roxanne is a true gem, it was important to me to have a quick to the point ceremony that was meaningful and captured our love. She did just that! Everyone walked away feeling like they knew us a little better and understood our love. Thank you so much Roxanne for capturing the words to our love just perfectly!

Weddings by Roxanne Hunt's reply:

Veronica, thank you for your kind words....You were a stunning bride and the love between you both could be felt by all of us. I am thrilled that you were pleased and that I was able to provide you with a ceremony you loved.
    My very best to both of you and continued love and happiness forever !!
  • Danielle
    Danielle T. Married on 09/18/2021

Wedding 9/18/2021

Reverend Roxanne is the officiant you need to hire for you wedding. She truly cares about her work and makes sure that the ceremony flows flawlessly during your special day. She made every effort she can communicate with my husband and I during the wedding planning and she delivered way above our expectations during our special day.

Hi Danielle,
    Thanks so much for your thoughtful review. It means so much to me that you were pleased with your ceremony. You and Walter make a beautiful and stunning couple an I am thrilled you found each other and that I got to be a part of your special celebration!
    Much love-
    Scott M. Married on 09/04/2021

Professional, funny, helpful

Roxanne arrived on time and dressed professionally. She’s a very good speaker and made our ceremony very intimate. We had a few phone calls with her leading up to our big day to help prepare us for our vows/love letters. She’s was quick and to the point, ceremony was done in 20 minutes and we were off to start the party. She also mailed our marriage license out for us.

Highly recommended

Weddings by Roxanne Hunt's reply:

Scott, thank you for your great review! What a great themed wedding you had at home. I loved being your officiant and so pleased that you were so pleased. All the best to you both,
    Judy G. Married on 08/28/2021

Wonderfully Special

Roxanne is a wonderful wedding officiant and performed a beautiful ceremony for my daughter and son-in-law.
    I would highly recommend her!!!!

Weddings by Roxanne Hunt's reply:

Judy, it was my honor and joy to officiate your daughter's ceremony and I am so grateful you were pleased. Thanks for taking the time to write this review for me. It is very much appreciated.
    Wishing you all the best!!
    Ashley Married on 08/28/2021

She did a great job listening to us and gave us what we wanted.

Roxanne did a wonderful job helping us throughout the whole process. She listened, guided us, and ensured we would have a wonderful ceremony, which we did. She is very professional and clearly is passionate about what she does. You should choose her because she will make your wedding day special and unique. She is very good at what she does and I will be recommending her to my friends as they get engaged.

Weddings by Roxanne Hunt's reply:

Ashley, thank you SO much for your kind and heartfelt words. I loved getting to know you and Jim and your families as well. I am delighted that your ceremony was what you wanted...and happy I could bring it to life for you!!
    My best - Roxanne
  • Rose
    Rose Married on 08/28/2021

Excellent officiant

Roxanne is passionate about what she does and it shows in her officiating! She listens to what the bride and groom want and does just that. Her words will make you cry of happiness for the couple.

Weddings by Roxanne Hunt's reply:

Thank you so much Rose for this wonderful review. You are right! I am very passionate about what I do. And knowing that you appreciated and loved the ceremony means everything to me! Wishing you and yours so much love...
  • Manuel
    Manuel S. Married on 08/14/2021

Everything I could have imagined

Roxanne really knows how to capture an audience. Shes made our experience a moment to remember, and I hope she shares it with anyone that decides to choose her as your officiant. We picked her highest offered package, though it sounded cheesy at first, our guests loved it, each moment we shared allowed us to reminisce in the memory. I love that shes able to improvise on the conditions that wouldve normally caused a hiccup at our wedding. I wouldnt change a thing in hindsight and think she was worth every penny

Weddings by Roxanne Hunt's reply:

Manuel, thanks for sharing your thoughts and leaving me a great review! I am pleased that you and your guests enjoyed your ceremony. Sending you all the best.
    Warmly,
  • Debbie
    Debbie W. Married on 08/14/2021

Profess your love in the best way!

Roxanne is the best! We chose to customize our ceremony which was the best. She got to know us and really expressed who we were as a couple. If you want to be unique and share your story with your closest love ones or make everyone you invited jealous, pick her. She isn’t pushy and will work with what you want and the price point you need to stay under.

Weddings by Roxanne Hunt's reply:

Debbie, thank you for this awesome review. It was my joy and honor to officiate your ceremony and I'm over the moon happy that you were happy! What a great couple you are...
    All the best to you both!
    Jack C. Married on 07/15/2021

Heidi & Jack Wedding

Roxanne was an amazing officiant on every level. Very professional, flexible and supportive through out the process!

Weddings by Roxanne Hunt's reply:

Thanks Jack for your kind words. It was a joy for me to bring your love celebration to life! All the best to you both!!
    Kimberly W. Married on 07/09/2021

Beautiful ceremony!

Roxanne was such an amazing officiant! She exceeded all our expectations for our wedding ceremony. She was very professional and created such a beautiful atmosphere.
    Our guests were blown away and told us it was the best wedding ceremony they had ever attended.

Kimberly,
    You truly were a stunning bride! I loved being your officiant.
    Thanks for your kind words. I wish you and Toby so much love and happiness!
    Toby F. Married on 07/09/2021

Great experience!

Roxanne is awesome. She brought an incredible atmosphere to our ceremony that we will not soon forget. Professional and thorough, but also made our experience very personal and fun.

Weddings by Roxanne Hunt's reply:

Toby, thanks for your great review. I am so happy I could bring your love celebration together in a way that felt personal and fun. It was my pleasure.
    All the best to you both!
    Michelle Married on 06/19/2021

Roxanne was perfect!

Roxanne is as professional and kind hearted as they come! Her beautiful presence, good vibes, fun humor, and beautiful words were everything we could have asked for in an officiant. I would highly recommend her!

Weddings by Roxanne Hunt's reply:

Michelle, thank you for your kind words. You were a stunning bride and I am so happy you were happy!!
    Much love to you both,
    Daren C. Married on 06/19/2021

Roxanne was Wonderful!

Just want to take the time to express how wonderful Roxanne was in officiating our beach wedding! She’s extremely professional, caring, and puts her own thoughtful ideas into tailoring a custom ceremony.

Weddings by Roxanne Hunt's reply:

Thanks so much Daren for your wonderful review. I loved serving as your officiant and am so happy you and Michelle found each other.
    Much love to you both!!!
  • Anthony
    Anthony H. Married on 06/12/2021

Heartfelt and Sincere

Roxanne is a excellent professional officiant. She made our ceremony so personal and intimate. All the guests raved about how her thoughtful crafting of the non-textbook ceremony. We loved it and loved having her be part of our big day!

Weddings by Roxanne Hunt's reply:

Anthony, thank you for your kind words. It was my privilege and joy to serve as your officiant. I loved every minute of it. Wishing you both all the best!
  • Jasmine
    Jasmine A. Married on 06/04/2021

Perfect fit for our south asian american fusion ceremony

Roxanne Hunt is an incredible, warm and genuine human being filled with so much compassion. She radiates all these amazing feelings personally and professionally. She will listen to you and personalize the ceremony with your love story and present it so eloquently to your family, friends and loved ones on your special day. We liked her so much, that we were willing to compensate her travel from LA to Bakersfield. Her ceremony speech left everyone with smiles and such loving energy. I highly recommend Roxanne to anyone and everyone who is getting married or is planning on getting married. She is the perfect addition to your special day! Thank you, Roxanne! :)

Weddings by Roxanne Hunt's reply:

Jasmine, you and John are such beautiful people yourselves and radiate so much love and compassion. I absolutely loved getting to know you both and officiating your ceremony. It truly makes my heart sing that you were pleased with your ceremony. Thank you for such a heartfelt and beautiful review.
    I am wishing you both so much love and happiness!!
  • Christine
    Christine Married on 04/24/2021

Small wedding

We worked with Roxanne for our super small ceremony and had a wonderful experience. We hit it off right from our initial phone call - I felt like she fully understood what we were going for and was supportive throughout the process and through the day. I was bummed to not have our family be able to join us, but she did an excellent job of weaving in personal touches to the ceremony and working with us as we crafted our love letters to each other. Would highly recommend her to anyone.

Weddings by Roxanne Hunt's reply:

Christine, thank you so much for your kind words. I loved being a part of your "love fest" and it was my joy to help bring your ceremony to life. So glad you were happy. All the best to you!
  • Drew
    Drew K. Married on 04/24/2021

Thank You!!!!

Roxanne made our tiny and private ceremony so amazing and perfect. Thanks so much.

Weddings by Roxanne Hunt's reply:

Thanks so much Drew. It was my pleasure to be a part of your love celebration~! So glad you were pleased.
    All the best to you,
    Jay S. Married on 01/20/2021

Great Officiant for a Personal Ceremony

Roxanne was truly phenomenal. She really invested time in getting to know my wife and I and provided a truly special, heartfelt ceremony. I highly recommend her as your officiant as she seemed to personal invest in officiating our union, and I am sure she will do the same for you. We interviewed a few options and for us it was an easy decision.

Weddings by Roxanne Hunt's reply:

Thank you Jay for your review. It was my pleasure to get to know you and bring your ceremony to life in a way that spoke about your goals, dreams and hopes for your marriage.
    All the best to you and Angie~!
    Angie S. Married on 01/20/2021

Roxanne is SO wonderful!!!

Roxanne was so wonderful!! If you are looking for a very personable, professional, and reliable officiant, look no further! We got engaged in November and wanted to get married in January. With a little less than 2 months to plan, Roxanne did an amazing job of helping us prepare for our ceremony, from discussing our love letters with us, to really taking the time to get to know us. She made the ceremony very personal, incorporated pieces that really highlighted our relationship, and made it very heartfelt.

Angie,
    Thanks so much for your wonderful comments. It was such a joy to plan with you and Jay to help bring your love story and celebration to life.
    Wishing you much love and happiness, now and always!
  • Danielle
    Danielle D. Married on 10/24/2020

Wonderful experience with Roxanne

If you are looking for someone that is professional and makes you feel comfortable I would highly recommend Roxanne. She made sure we were fully prepared for our ceremony. She never made us feel rushed. She took her time helping us even reviewing our "love letters"
    It was freezing during our ceremony but she made sure we got our moment and paced it well.
    Thank you Roxanne for our lovely ceremony it was perfect❤

Weddings by Roxanne Hunt's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful review. I loved serving as your officiant. You make a beautiful couple. I wish you and your beautiful family so much love
  • Marielle
    Marielle S. Married on 09/26/2020

Out of all our vendors, our guests complimented her the most!

Our original wedding got cancelled due to the pandemic. When my husband and I decided to have a small "micro-wedding" instead, it was our priority that we keep Roxanne as our officiant. I just love her warm, calming energy. She is a true performer, and will officiate any ceremony flawlessly, regardless of the crowd size, regardless of the location. She had our guests chuckle and even brought them to shed a tear or two. Out of all our vendors, our guests complimented her the most. She made our wedding ceremony special, customized specifically to us. I am so grateful and honored to have Roxanne officiate our wedding.

Marielle,
    I am still picturing how beautiful you looked on your wedding day...It was truly such a joy and honor for me to celebrate your love with your guests in an amazing setting. You are the reason I do what I do, and it makes me so happy to know that you were truly pleased with your ceremony. I wish you so much love and happiness and thank you for such a heartfelt and wonderful review~!