Weddings by Roxanne Hunt Reviews

Weddings by Roxanne Hunt 2
Weddings by Roxanne Hunt 3

Karen Smith · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely wonderful!

Roxanne was wonderful! The ceremony was exactly what we wanted and she worked with us seamlessly to make it perfect. Highly recommended! Thank you, Roxanne!

Weddings by Roxanne Hunt 4
    Weddings by Roxanne Hunt 5
    Weddings by Roxanne Hunt 6

Alisa · Married on 12/01/2018

Roxanne is awesome

Roxanne was amazing and her energy is awesome. She took the time to communicate with us in the months before our wedding to make sure that the ceremony was exactly what we wanted--and it was. The night of the wedding, we were actually held up in bad LA traffic, but she rolled with the punches and still managed to make it all magical. I would highly recommend Roxanne for your wedding ceremony.

Cory · Married on 09/22/2018

Personalized ceremony!

Roxanne takes the time to get to know you and your spouse through a series of questions which allows her to craft a unique ceremony. So many weddings seem like the officiant is reading from the exact same script. But not with Roxanne! She was able to tell our love story and really make the ceremony feel like "us". The process seems so overwhelming at first but with her guidance, the ceremony was exactly what we envisioned and we received so many compliments from friends & family.

• Denis

Denis · Married on 09/22/2018

Heartful and very special ceremony

Roxanne, thank you so much for making our wedding such a special, heartful and memorable event for us!
    Thank you for being flexible and making a great suggestion about the place - this spot on the beach will forever stay in our memories and remain an intimate place for our family.
    Thank you for finding the right words, for being positive, patient and sharing your smiles with us! We will always remember you!

Jeffrey · Married on 07/06/2018

Roxanne exceeded our expectations. Our wedding was held at Saddlerock Ranch, outdoors on the hottest day ever in July. The wedding incorporated different cultures all of which Roxanne handled with confidence and grace. My wife & I made the right choice by having Roxanne bless our day. You will find no finer officiant than Roxanne. Thank you.

Tolu · Married on 07/06/2018

Our wedding was outdoors on the hottest day on record in July. Her positivity, professionalism and friendliness superseded what could have been an uncomfortable first part of the day.
    Prior to the wedding day, we had detailed emails and phone calls as frequent as needed, making us feel comfortable that she understood what we wanted out of a ceremony. She took detailed notes of our conversations and confirmed via email shortly after. Because of her attention to detail, our ceremony went off without a hitch. Thank you Roxanne! I would highly recommend Roxanne to officiate your wedding ceremony.

Adam · Married on 06/01/2018

Roxanne was wonderful. Many of our guests commented on how special, unique, and personal she made our ceremony feel.

Tytiana · Married on 05/17/2018

Roxanne was an amazing officiant for our ceremony. She was so friendly, warm & helpful The story she made for us was amazing & we truly enjoyed it. Thank you Roxanne!!

Alyse · Married on 11/11/2017

Roxanne was an amazing officiant! She was so nice and personable, which was very important to me. I was so grateful to have her there on our wedding day and help us become husband and wife. I highly recommend her services for your event!

Christina · Married on 10/21/2017

Roxanne was truly amazing! I have told her I was bit scared being in front of a lot of people and she reassured me throughout the entire time I was planning the wedding. She was there to continuously assure me that everything will be okay and she will be there for me during the ceremony if anything should happen. Let me tell you, she certainly did! I began to almost choke up and cry and she was right there to make me laugh and get through my vows. She even had tissue all ready! The ceremony was magical- she made it were all our family and guests laughed, cried, and was beyond touched. I originally did not want to say anything at all during the ceremony but I had full trust in Roxanne. She had a special certain way in doing the ceremony and customized it where I felt comfortable in doing something I never thought I could. This made it even more special for my husband and I. I would definitely have regret, if I decide to not speak at all and not taken what she suggested. She is truly the most wonderful, sweet, efficient and well spoken officiant I have ever gotten to meet and had the pleasure to work with! I definitely recommend her to any upcoming couples looking for a great officiant for there beautiful ceremony!

Josh · Married on 10/21/2017

one word "Amazing"! Her style is awesome. Professional and charming.

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2017

Roxanne was amazing! Our friend was going to be our officiant, but found out he was going to be on-call for work that day. I had so much going on and didn't want to deal with having to find an officiant, but a quick google search and after reading tons of positive reviews, we hired Roxanne. She was engaged, quick to respond, helpful, and put my mind at ease. She showed up on time on the wedding day and made our perfect day even better. She is well-spoken, warm and loves love. I highly recommend her!!

Nicholas · Married on 09/28/2017

Roxanne was wonderful, simple as that. Hugely quick, flexible and responsive throughout the planning and delivered more than what we were expecting.

Natalie · Married on 09/28/2017

Roxanne was absolutely amazing! We had a very small wedding with friends and she was able to perform a beautiful service that matched our casual vibe. Furthermore, she was able to help us out when there were problems with the LA County registration office (problems that were completely outside of her and our control) and resolved the issue extremely quickly for us without hesitation. Roxanne is an amazing officiant and has such a wonderful spirit!

• Y

Yuliana · Married on 09/17/2017

Our ceremony was funny, serious and touching at the same time. She listened to our requests and supported when needed, highly recommend!! Roxanne made our wedding special and unique!!

Jeanne · Married on 09/13/2017

She really made my daughter's ceremony soo special!! Reverend Hunt is a genuinely wonderful person. Our family was really stressed out due to having the original destination wedding to Florida cancelled and having to pull together a new one in less than 24 hours. She was very responsive to our emails and made us all feel at ease. If any of my other children would want to get married in the LA area, Reverend Hunt would be the first person I would contact :)

Seth · Married on 09/12/2017

Roxanne was incredible! With very short notice she was happy to help, came prepared and delivered a wonderful wedding as our officiant. I highly recommend her to any future couples and would be happy to be used as a reference. It’s clear Roxanne is passionate about her role in the wedding and dedicated to making it perfect.

Emmanuel · Married on 09/02/2017

Roxanne was such a pleasure to work with we would highly recommend her for weddings

Claudia · Married on 09/02/2017

Shes the best i promise you we gave her are info last minute and she was still able to make it happen and deliver for us on are special day so thanks again Roxanne your the best

Sidney · Married on 08/01/2017

amazing! professional! warm! fun!
    We are so happy with our wedding ceremony. Roxanne is the best in every way and made our ceremony so customized to us. Our guests were deeply moved to tears and laughed side by side throughout our ceremony. She is magical at what she does. Thanks Roxanne!!

Gary · Married on 07/15/2017

Roxanne was a great officiant at our wedding. She made the entire process seamless, loving, and insightful. Our friends and family loved the ceremony and loved the ideas she had. Definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a lovely officiant.

Lucy · Married on 07/15/2017

Roxanne did a beautiful job officiating our wedding! During the process, she was very kind, helpful, and professional. She even helped address our questions about the wedding license process. And she always responded promptly to emails. On the day of the wedding, she showed up early and put us both at ease. You could tell she spent a lot of time and put a lot of effort into our wedding story. She is incredibly lovely and very well-spoken. So many guest approached us later to tell us how much they loved it and to tell us how much they learned about both of us and our love during the ceremony.

Brittany · Married on 07/14/2017

I found Roxanne during a quick Google session. I instantly felt a strong connection to her and just knew she would be the one to marry my husband and I. First, Roxanne is such a LIGHT. Her personality and love for others truly glows. I quickly set up an appointment to meet with Roxanne and go over our wedding details. She was super flexible and had this can-do attitude that just makes you feel completely taken care of. I felt a priority to her without even having committed yet.

Not only did Roxanne tailor a beautiful love story to share with our audience, but also she quite literally held our hands through the entire vow-writing process. My husband had been working on his vows for over a year and I was so nervous to come up with words that accurately depicted how I felt for him. Roxanne was with me every step of the way to encourage me and refine my writing.

Fast-forward to day-of, and Roxanne lived up to every expectation and more. My mom adored her time talking with Roxanne prior to the ceremony. My Husband and I are pretty private about our relationship (we had been dating 7 years), and Roxanne’s illustration of our love story was a moment that our friends and family got to learn more about us.

joe · Married on 12/31/2016

amazing work!!! I am glad I used Wedding Wire to locate you!