Weddings by Roxanne Hunt Reviews

158 | Los Angeles, CA

158 Reviews for Weddings by Roxanne Hunt

• Marielle

Marielle Salen · Married on 09/26/2020

Out of all our vendors, our guests complimented her the most!

Our original wedding got cancelled due to the pandemic. When my husband and I decided to have a small "micro-wedding" instead, it was our priority that we keep Roxanne as our officiant. I just love her warm, calming energy. She is a true performer, and will officiate any ceremony flawlessly, regardless of the crowd size, regardless of the location. She had our guests chuckle and even brought them to shed a tear or two. Out of all our vendors, our guests complimented her the most. She made our wedding ceremony special, customized specifically to us. I am so grateful and honored to have Roxanne officiate our wedding.

Sent on 10/09/2020

Marielle,
    I am still picturing how beautiful you looked on your wedding day...It was truly such a joy and honor for me to celebrate your love with your guests in an amazing setting. You are the reason I do what I do, and it makes me so happy to know that you were truly pleased with your ceremony. I wish you so much love and happiness and thank you for such a heartfelt and wonderful review~!

Edwin Escaro · Married on 09/19/2020

The most amazing officiant

I was referred to Roxanne from a wedding planner and was so grateful to have found her. She is an incredible officiant. Her customized approach to make our ceremony about us made it so special and memorable. She has an amazing sense of keeping the tone of the ceremony balanced-- not too mushy, some funny, and just the right amount of heartfelt. It has been several days since my wedding and people are still telling me how special my ceremony was. I will forever remember Roxanne and how she made my wedding day so special. Highly highly recommend. Nothing I type here will appropriately amount to my appreciation of her.

Sent on 09/29/2020

Hello Edwin,
    I am so happy that you were pleased with your ceremony. I am so passionate about what I do and you being happy is all that matters to me. It was such a pleasure to work with you. I am so thrilled that I got to celebrate with you and so glad you and Marielle found each other. I wish you both more happiness and love than you can even imagine possible~!
  • Jasmine

Jasmine Ashraf · Married on 08/15/2020

Such a sweet and kind human being!

Roxanne was recommended to us from a wedding planner in LA and I am so happy to have connected with her. She is very personable, kind and has a warm positive energy around her. She has beautiful quotes and words to say during that we absolutely loved. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 07/15/2020

Weddings by Roxanne Hunt's reply:

Jasmine, thanks for your kind words~!
    I loved being part of your special day and am so happy you were pleased.
    Warmly,

Panos Vlahos · Married on 07/04/2020

Beyond expectations, superb

Roxanne is authentic , polite , sweet and made our special day even more special !

Panos,
    You and your lovely wife make a beautiful and lovely couple.
    Thanks for your review.
    I am honored that I got to be a part of your special celebration~!
  • Ioanna

Joanna Tri · Married on 07/04/2020

Had the best experience with Roxanne!

Roxanne was very sweet and cooperative. If you're looking for someone to kindly fulfill your wishes and personally care about you Roxanne is the best!

Weddings by Roxanne Hunt's reply:

Thanks so much and lots of love to you!
    Enjoy your honeymoon.
    Congratulations and wishing you all the best.
    Big hug,
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Flak · Married on 06/12/2020

Covid Change of Plans

We had to cancel our wedding in Cabo due to Covid-19 and plan an entirely different wedding here locally. I found Roxanne online and am SO grateful I did! She has been nothing short of sweet, supportive, and helpful. She even volunteered to marry us ahead of time separate from our booked “big” wedding so he could get on my health insurance sooner. She was super accommodating, met us in a pretty little park and gave us such a special little ceremony before our actual wedding. A moment we will forever cherish! I can’t say enough nice things about Roxanne and how she has helped up take what could’ve been a discouraging experience and turn it still into something so special and memorable. Looking forward to working with her even more for our big ceremony!

Chelsea,
    I am so happy that we were able to do a ceremony for you, corona virus and all~! You both looked so radiant and happy. Thanks for your review and the lovely pictures.
    All the best,

John M · Married on 06/04/2020

Great experience

Roxanne was fantastic. Truly made the most of a short, covid hampered wedding.

Sent on 07/15/2020

Hello John,
    You and Chelsea make a great couple.
    Thanks for taking the time to write a review for me. So glad you were pleased. Happy new life together to you both~!
  • Daniel

Daniel Murray · Married on 01/05/2020

Our Wedding

It was totally us. You matched our desires and our personality perfectly. The flow was perfect. You pushed us to write our story and I’m so glad you did. Get job and it’s nice to make a new friend. Daniel

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Michele

Michele Lococo · Married on 01/05/2020

Awesome ceremony!

Everyone at our wedding said it was the best ceremony they had ever witnessed! Roxanne had us laughing and crying.

Sent on 01/17/2020

Katy Landis · Married on 12/31/2019

Magical wedding

Roxanne really did bring a magical quality to our wedding. As soon as she arrived we could all relax as you took control in a such a warm and friendly way..

Roxanne was absolutely amazing and made it so special for us. It was so heartfelt and Roxanne knew just the right time to make everybody laugh as well as adding moments that had everybody very moved.

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • Bree

Bree Wiles · Married on 09/22/2019

Bree and Ashley’s Wedding

Roxanne was absolutely the perfect officiant for our day. We received many comments about how she officiated our ceremony and are so glad we found her. We definitely recommend her for LGBTQ+ weddings, as well as for straight weddings. Loved her!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Cipriano

Cipriano Arias · Married on 09/14/2019

Awesome, fun, professional and special

Roxanne added her own special touches that added to our ideas making the ceremony beautiful, meaningful and fun! We wanted to capture the mood and the feeling @ our ceremony with her help and experience all our guest had nothing but great things to say about how awesome she was!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • X

Xavier Tan-Sanchez · Married on 07/29/2019

Amazing Experience

Roxanne was the first officiant my now wife and I spoke to, and we quickly realized we did not have to look any further. Roxanne has an amazing positive energy which we knew would contribute greatly to making our special day perfect. She helped us plan our ceremony and provided assistance with our vows. Her wedding format turned out fantastic as she had our guests experiencing a full spectrum of emotions from laughter to tears. Our friends were so impressed with her and many asked for her contact information after the ceremony. We are so grateful that we found Roxanne!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis Edwards · Married on 07/21/2019

Last Minute Elopement

Roxanne was amazing! She responded right away and we communicated via text since I was unable to speak on the phone. She was super accommodating and sweet. My family and I could not have found a better person to share our super tiny elopement with. She was like a fairy godmother and her energy was exactly what I hoped for. Words can not describe how lucky we were to have her as part of our forever memories!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Michelle Pitts · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Officiant!

Roxanne did an amazing job and people kept complimenting us on the ceremony! I would highly recommend!

• John

John Phung · Married on 07/07/2019

Best Officiant Ever!

Roxanne made our wedding ceremony very memorable and entertaining. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding officiant.

• Jessica

Jessica Y · Married on 07/07/2019

wedding officiant

My husband and I wanted our wedding ceremony to be personalized so it would be more meaningful to us. Roxanne did a wonderful job making that happen. She sent out questionnaires and used it in telling the story of us. She then guided us in writing "love letters" to read to each other during the ceremony. We had little personal touches we wanted added to our ceremony. She made that happen.
    She guided us through the writing process and on the day of the wedding was there to check in and say hello and answer any questions we might have before the wedding started. She was great! We would recommend her as an officiant.

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Shyn · Married on 06/22/2019

Roxanne is awesome!

Roxanne did an amazing job for us, she was personable, charismatic, humorous & touching & made the ceremony go smoothly & beautifully. Our guests commented on how great she was!

• Kayla

Kayla Polan · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful ceremony

Roxanne is very accommodating, and very sweet. She listened to what we wanted and accommodated perfectly. She made our wedding exactly what we wanted and we couldn’t ask for more.

Sent on 06/22/2019

Abreanna Corrales · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful ceremony we will remember forever

Roxanne was the perfect officiant for our wedding. You can tell she had allot of experience with personal/intimate weddings. She talked us through everything and made us feel very comfortable. At the ceremony we all laughed and cried, it was such an amazing and memorable experience!

Karen Smith · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely wonderful!

Roxanne was wonderful! The ceremony was exactly what we wanted and she worked with us seamlessly to make it perfect. Highly recommended! Thank you, Roxanne!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Alisa · Married on 12/01/2018

Roxanne is awesome

Roxanne was amazing and her energy is awesome. She took the time to communicate with us in the months before our wedding to make sure that the ceremony was exactly what we wanted--and it was. The night of the wedding, we were actually held up in bad LA traffic, but she rolled with the punches and still managed to make it all magical. I would highly recommend Roxanne for your wedding ceremony.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Cory · Married on 09/22/2018

Personalized ceremony!

Roxanne takes the time to get to know you and your spouse through a series of questions which allows her to craft a unique ceremony. So many weddings seem like the officiant is reading from the exact same script. But not with Roxanne! She was able to tell our love story and really make the ceremony feel like "us". The process seems so overwhelming at first but with her guidance, the ceremony was exactly what we envisioned and we received so many compliments from friends & family.

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Denis

Denis · Married on 09/22/2018

Heartful and very special ceremony

Roxanne, thank you so much for making our wedding such a special, heartful and memorable event for us!
    Thank you for being flexible and making a great suggestion about the place - this spot on the beach will forever stay in our memories and remain an intimate place for our family.
    Thank you for finding the right words, for being positive, patient and sharing your smiles with us! We will always remember you!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Christie · Married on 07/27/2018

Roxanne was absolutely wonderful! She was super responsive, gave fantastic advice and was always happy to help. We went for the more customized option and it made our ceremony so special. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed having our questions and love notes revealed to us. It was such an amazing day and Roxanne helped make it extra special!

Sent on 07/31/2018