Reverend Ronald Z. Sayed Reviews

38 Reviews for Reverend Ronald Z. Sayed

• Lacy

Lacy · Married on 10/24/2020

Elopement of my dreams!

My wedding day with Reverend Ron was very special. I appreciated his local knowledge and sincerity but mostly his love for the Lord. We were left with a copy of the sermon! He was amazing recommend 10/10!

Sent on 11/07/2020

Justin Steuber · Married on 10/10/2020

Excellent Experience

The ceremony that Reverend Ron Sayed conducted was very beautiful and outside the event itself he was very helpful and considerate.

In our initial call with Reverend Sayed, we worked out some general framework of how we wanted the ceremony to sound. It is worth noting that my wife and her parents are catholic and I myself am agnostic which is a bit of a minefield when it comes to figuring out what to say as an officiant. Reverend Sayed did an excellent job of making the ceremony respectful and beautiful for my wife and our religious family members, but kept it from being too deeply religious or drawn out.

Reverand Sayed was very knowledgeable in both the California and Nevada processes for obtaining the license and certificate. He made sure we had all the information to get everything we needed. I also appreciate his speedy communication whenever either of us had a question.

Sent on 10/14/2020

Good Morning,
    I cannot thank you enough for your kind review. It was my honor and my pleasure to have been the person chosen to Officiate for you and Aidan. All my very best for the two of you. I hope our paths cross again someday.
    Best Wishes,

Kristen Derhaag · Married on 09/26/2020

Couldn't recommend more

Reverend Ron was a wonderful addition to our ceremony. He was always available to us before the big day and was flexible when we changed our ceremony plans and location. He put together the ceremony that was right for us and it was extremely special.

Sent on 09/29/2020

Kyle Fiene · Married on 09/08/2020

Reverend Sayed

Reverend Sayed was absolutely wonderful when he so graciously accepted our request to have him officiate my daughter's wedding in August. Talk about flexability, Ron was quick to make adjustments not only to the date change of the wedding but location too (due to Covid).
    He was kind, and so helpful to me before the ceremony--pinning on boutonniere's, making announcements and keeping me (MOB) calm! I highly recommend Reverend Sayed,

Sent on 09/17/2020
  • Katie

Katie Silva · Married on 08/22/2020

The Best Officiant EVER

I really don't even know where to begin. Reverend Ronald was absolutely amazing. I found him on WeddingWire and after speaking with him on the phone, my (now) husband and I decided to meet with Reverend Ron to see if he was going to be the right fit for us. As soon as we met, we knew he was perfect for us. He is so warm and friendly... The type of person that you feel like you have known forever, even though you just met. He customized our ceremony to ensure it was personalized for us. He took the little things that we told him and incorporated them into our ceremony. After we got married, our guests were asking us "how long have you both known your reverend?" since he was so personable and you could tell, he really cared. My husband and I were really nervous at our ceremony, but Reverend Ron completely put us both at ease once we got to the end of the aisle. Even pre-wedding, he helped me plan the processional and was extremely helpful with tips and recommendations all along the way. We truly couldn't have asked for a better officiant. I am recommending Reverend Ron to EVERYONE! Thanks again :)

Sent on 09/15/2020
  • I

Ian Grosel · Married on 08/22/2020

Great Service!

Reverend Ron could not have been more professional and flexible throughout this whole process and service. It was everything we had imagined!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Hello Ian and Megan,
    Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to review me.
    I truly appreciate it as it helps me continue to do what I love doing.
    All the very best to Mr. and Mrs. Ian Grosel,
  • KLANE

Kelly Morton · Married on 08/01/2020

Couldn't have asked for more!

We were brand new to the area, and planned a last-minute elopement. Rev. Ron is extremely knowledgable, and was willing to help us find the best location and time. He was so friendly and genuinely cared about our day.

Sent on 08/07/2020

Good Morning Kelly,
    How very kind of you to take the time to send me such a warm review. I wish you and Jonathan
  • Lucy

lucy · Married on 01/21/2020

Our Special Day

Reverend Ron was very helpful in planning our small ceremony. He was able to help us figure out how to involve the kids, and keep the event personal. He was very easy to communicate with and quick to respond. Thank you for making our day extremely special for all family members!

Sent on 02/04/2020

Hello Lucy,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I truly appreciate it. It was so nice meeting you and DJ and your families. I wish you two a long and happy life together.

All my best,

Julie Field · Married on 09/21/2019

Ron is wonderful!

Ron is the most wonderful, charismatic, caring person! He made our wedding ceremony perfect! He was like an old friend who really cared. I highly recommend!!!!!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Hello Julie,

Thank you for your much appreciated review on Weddingwire. I truly appreciate it. It was wonderful meeting you and Michael and Sarah. What a beautiful evening it was on September 21st at Vista Point and your vows to each other were beautiful and meaningful and totally from the heart. It is couple's like you that make me love what I do.

All the best to you both,

Kelli · Married on 09/14/2019

Great Time

Did a great job with how I wanted the ceremony and was very helpful, was excited to find out that he also was the minister for my Great Aunt many years ago!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Good Morning,
    Thank you so much for your review on Weddingwire. I truly appreciate it. It was my honor to Officiate for you and Johnny and it is so nice to "keep it in the family"! I hope our paths cross again. Thank you for requesting me.
    All the best to the two of you,

Kevin and Deanna Taylor · Married on 09/09/2019

Perfect choice, stellar in his role - Highly recommended!

Excellent heartfelt communicator, personal and attentive to the individuals (Bride and Groom). Vows tailored to the couple and not read from a script. On time, relaxed, and genuinely interested in the couples marriage. Reverend Ron was more like a caring long-time friend who's presence was intended to support the couples marriage and their future.

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/03/2019

He was simply perfect

Reverend Ronald was absolutely amazing! He was funny, considerate and helped us sooo much before the ceremony. He made us feel at ease during the ceremony and he had a great attitude during the wedding. I would definitely recommend anyone looking for an officiant in the Tahoe/Nevada area to book him. He was soo patient during the entire thing and helped me with a lot of planning as well. He was great!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Janessa

Janessa Buenrostro and Kenneth Co · Married on 08/02/2019

Just what we are looking for

It was great meeting with Rev. Ron! He made us feel comfortable, went over the details of the ceremony and even suggested a sand ceremony to join our blended family. We look forward to him marrying us this summer!

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Kylie

Kylie · Married on 07/20/2019

True to his word!

My husband and I asked for a quick ceremony due to the heat, he gave us an amazing ceremony and even though it was quick, it didn’t feel rushed or like he left out anything that we wanted to be included in the ceremony. He was very attentive to our needs and made us both feel very calm up at the alter.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Hello Kylie and Anthony,

Thank you so very much for your kind review on Wedding Wire.
    You two were so wonderful to "work" with. When we met in March, my notes in your file to myself were "Wonderful Couple". And that you are. I wish you much married bliss and a long and happy life together.
    Warm Regards.

Sarah · Married on 07/19/2019

Ronald is Awesome!

Reverend Ronald was amazing! He helped everything go smooth. He gave us his speech before hand and said to make any changes, that it was all about us. I'm so happy Ronald was the one to announce Brian and I husband and wife.

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Rev. Ron was amazing! Funny, charismatic, and great and distracting my now husband at the alter so he wasn't too nervous. Fun to talk to and listen to him talk he was just fantastic! Highly reccomend!!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Hello Brianna and Richard,

Thank you so much for your kind words on Wedding Wire. It was my pleasure to have met you and to have officiated for you at your beautiful morning ceremony at The Hyatt at Incline Village. I am so fortunate to love what I do. All my best to you both forever.

Warm Wishes,
  • Samath

Samath Morse · Married on 06/22/2019

Reverand Ron was so friendly

Rev Ron made us felt comfortable and at ease. He has a great sense of humor. On my wedding day, Rev Ron fixed my brother's tie, who was going to be walking me down the aisle. And he also pinned the boutonnieres on for my husband and all the groomsmen. I highly recommend Rev Ron to friends and family.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Cheryl

Cheryl · Married on 05/24/2019

Professional and Flexible

Reverend was very easy to work with. No matter what you envisioned for you ceremony, he will make it happen. It makes a tough situation better. Our sand ceremony took forever because we lost our funnel, but he knew the right words to say and ensure our guests were entertained. very professional and easy to talk to.

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • X

Xin · Married on 09/30/2018

Reverend Ron is the sweetest officiant we could ever find. He is super easy to communicate. He is also very flexible about the extra request that we asked. He makes us feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend him for all other couples.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Nellie · Married on 09/12/2018

Reverend Ron was extremely responsive from the beginning. He was warm and flexible, truly wanting to make our wedding day a memorable one. He even picked me a wildflower bouquet when he realized I didn't have one of my own. His energy was infectious and his officiating was personalized. I would highly recommend him if you are getting married in the Tahoe/Kirkwood area. We are so glad we went with him as he really added to our perfect day!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/08/2018

Our wedding was small and intimate with just 14 dear friends attending and Reverend Ron made our ceremony more special than we could have ever imagined. He didn’t just “speak” the words, they clearly came from his heart, so much so that each of our guests commented on how they connected with what he said, reminding them of their own vows. Thank you Reverend Ron for making our day so special! Lizzy Semas-Saltern

Sent on 10/01/2018

Nichole · Married on 08/25/2018

We couldn’t have asked for a better Reverend. Rev. Ron was super helpful and very friendly. He has a way with words that seriously calms your nerves. We would highly recommended him to anyone for their special day!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Thuy · Married on 08/16/2018

Reverend Ron was amazing! So glad he was part of our special day. He’s friendly, approachable & made everyone feel comfortable. If you’re getting married in Lake Tahoe call Reverend Ron!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Britney · Married on 07/28/2018

Reverend Sayed did an excellent job and helped make our day so special! He is truly amazing and we would recommend him to anyone on their big day! So impressed!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Michelle · Married on 07/21/2018

We loved having Reverend Sayeed ceremony was beautiful. Next family wedding we will hire him he is awesome

Sent on 08/25/2018