Reverend Robert Kroll Reviews

21 | Yucaipa, CA

21 Reviews for Reverend Robert Kroll

• Andrew

Andrew Shackley · Married on 10/17/2020

A wonderful, kind, professional officiant

My wife and I were so happy to have found Rev. Robert Kroll. A consummate professional, he took the time to get to know us before our wedding. He has the kind of funny, open, and caring personality that couples only dream to hope to find for their special day.

Our wedding was cancelled days mere hours before our rehearsal (and two days before the actual wedding). After a lightning quick venue change, Rev. Kroll provided emotional support and helped us put into perspective what we going through.

He was respectful of our views and wrote sweet, heartfelt, and beautiful words for our ceremony.

Any couple would be lucky to have this great man marry them. He'll be in our hearts forever and was integral to having a successful wedding.

Thank you Rev. Kroll.

- Andrew and Daphne

Sent on 10/27/2020

Brittany · Married on 09/29/2019

Our wedding was in Jan and it was everything and more for us we had the best officiant which was Robert. He listened to our wants and needs gave us ideas and suggestions. Couldn't have asked for more we got everything we wanted and so much more. He's funny he's professional he's helpful and kind. Everyone should definitely look into using him it's the most important day of your life and you deserve to have it perfect and it all matters who you have there thank you Robert.
    - Brittany and Jeremy

Sent on 06/29/2016

Stephanie · Married on 11/11/2017

Rev. Robert Kroll was awesome!! Very professional and confident. It was apparent that he loves what he does.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Brittney · Married on 03/30/2017

Robert was awesome and so helpful

Sent on 04/13/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 02/17/2017

Rev. Robert is very helpful, loves his job, and makes your day very special with all your thoughts in mind. Thank you Reverend Robert.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Jennifer · Married on 12/26/2016

Reverend Kroll was simply amazing! He worked with us with several last minute changes such as date,time, etc. He was fun and performed a beautiful ceremony! He took time out to explain everything, not only with us but with my family and even my toddler son. He was a true blessing for our wedding and I highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Troy · Married on 12/17/2016

If you are looking for an officiant that is caring, thoughtful, professional and experienced then look no further. Reverend Robert Kroll came to our rescue when our Pastor suddenly couldn't make it. We called Reverend Robert Kroll and he talked with us for over an hour asking us detailed questions about how we want our service performed (which showed us that he really cared to fulfill our wants) and he gave great ceremonial suggestions. Additionally, he had a great sense of humor while helping us prepare for our wedding. I think he could tell that we were a little tense and he helped relieve the tension with his many funny stories of other weddings he officiated. By the way, we contacted him only two days before our big day and he was still able to provide everything we wanted. If you are looking for someone reliable, caring and genuine then look no further and contact Reverend Robert Kroll.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Brennan · Married on 10/28/2016

Book him! He has a great voice. Very smooth and comforting. He is very flexible while speaking, helping the bride or in my case the groom if he stumbles on some wording. I was nervous during our rehearsal, over his voice projecting. Once he was microphoned, I put my worries aside. Worth every penny, absolutely. He made a variety of speeches for us to pick or interject into. Made getting married a little less worrisome. Do yourself a favor, interview him first, you wont continue looking after.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Allyson · Married on 10/22/2016

We had a great experience with Reverend Robert Kroll! Our ceremony was personal, emotional, good little jokes were thrown in, and the perfect mix of love/marriage and God. Thank you for giving us an amazing ceremony!!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Kelsey · Married on 10/18/2016

If you are looking for someone amazing, then Rev. Kroll is your man! We came from Canada and he was kind, easy going and very helpful. Our day was perfect, but our favorite part was the Ceremony. To have someone understand what you are looking for, and the create that special magical moment is absolutely priceless. Our guests were touched by the ceremony he held and it was perfect because he asked what we wanted and then did exactly that, except so much better. We cannot say enough about how happy we are that we were blessed to meet such a wonderful man.
    Your search stops here!
    Thank you Reverend Kroll, these memories will last a lifetime!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Belinda · Married on 09/24/2016

Reverend Kroll was amazing! I would definitely recommend him. He is the best!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Shaquoia · Married on 08/28/2016

My wedding was a beautiful memory, thanks to Reverend Kroll he incorporated our views exceptionally well. He was professional, funny, pleasant, and very accommodating. I would recommend him in a heart beat. Thank You Reverend Kroll from the Robinson Family.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/27/2016

I want to thank Reverand Robert for helping me have the wedding of my dreams. You listened and gave great advice. I love the way you helped include my angel baby. Thank you so much for making my wedding so special. every part of it was perfect, I waited 11 years for this wedding ceremony you made perfect you made me feel like my angel baby was there. I can't express how much it all means to me. We'll have to talk about Christening next. Thank you ??

Sent on 12/12/2016

Tim and Annica · Married on 08/20/2016

Reverend Robert was easy to work with and we were very thankful for his services. We liked the fact our service was outlined for us with our own unique requests. Our wedding day was perfect I wouldn't have done it any other way. We were comfortable using Reverend Robert and would recommend him to others whether you want a standard service or if you want something more customized. My wife and I had much to learn about the marriage process and Reverend Robert helped to answer all of our questions!

Sent on 12/01/2016

James & Erika · Married on 07/04/2016

My wife and I would like to highly recommend Reverend Robert Kroll,
    We had talked to 3 others to marry us and they didn't make us feel comfortable like he did.
    He was very quick to respond and answered all our questions and helped guide us through the wedding prep & process,
    at our first meeting he made us feel very comfortable and made us laugh, and by the end of that meeting we felt as though we knew him for years.
    He took his time with us and made sure that we went over all the elements to a ceremony and then created a perfect ceremony for us..... he said we could change things in his written ceremony that he sent over to us, but to be honest there was no need to make changes because he captured who we were and what we wanted from our first meeting then wrote the most perfect ceremony ever, it made my wife cry when she read it, for the record I didn't cry, I just got a little dust in my eye! we loved it to say the least.
    My wife only gave me a few things to do for our wedding, one of them was to find someone to marry us.... I'm so thankful that I found Reverend Robert Kroll, he is absolutely the best ever and we will always have a special place in our hearts for him.
    If you're lucky enough to have Reverend Kroll perform your ceremony, you will know what I'm talking about!

God Bless you all on you new journey together!

James & Erika

James & Erika

Sent on 07/14/2016

michelle · Married on 06/25/2016

Rev. Kroll was very professional as well as welcoming. We felt comfortable with him from the beginning and he was very welcoming. I would highly recommend rev.Kroll for your wedding.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Ana · Married on 10/24/2015

Reverend Robert is a wonderful and sweet person that helped make our ceremony very special. He incorporated our ideas and even helped me surprise my husband and the whole moment was amazing. I recommend that if you are looking for a beautiful ceremony you will go see reverend Robert. Thank you for making our special moment magical.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Tatiana · Married on 10/10/2015

Reverend Robert Kroll was an amazing officiant. Not only was he my officiant he was more than that, he was a very caring and patient person he allowed me to take my time and gave encouraging words from the time we met and on the day of my wedding. I appreciate the fact the he was very laid back. He rolled with flow and never rushed anything. He was with us far longer then what we paid for and not once did he allow it to bother him. He is very professional and without him I wouldn't have been able to be as relaxed on my wedding day as I was.

Sent on 06/27/2016

scott · Married on 03/14/2015

As a Wedding photographer, I get the honor and privilege of working with some awesome leaders in our industry, And Robert is one of them. I had the great privilege and honor of working with Robert on Friday Oct. 28th, 2016 and it was a lot of fun. He showed up to the rehearsal early and was very friendly, out going, funny, and showed everyone there how it was going to go. He was awesome going over all the details of the ceremony and showed he truly has a passion for what he does. I highly recommend him and I really hope I get the chance to work with him more often!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Darla · Married on 10/22/2016

Our daughters wedding ceremony was exactly what we had hoped for. Robert spent time talking to the couple to find out what kind of ceremony they wanted and then he went to work to create it. He was open to our input, which made the ceremony very personal. I would highly recommend Robert!!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/28/2016

3.5

Rev Kroll was awesome. He definitely is full of knowledge and advice. He was very flexible with his schedule although we did have some worries as it was getting closer to our wedding because it was hard getting in contact with him. But he came through. Ultimately, It was a pleasure working with him.

Sent on 01/05/2017