Reverend Rita Atlas Reviews

90 | Matawan, NJ

90 Reviews for Reverend Rita Atlas

90 Reverend Rita Atlas Reviews

Gina · Married on 09/14/2018

Rita officiated our wedding ceremony on 8/10/18 and it was absolutely beautiful. We received so many compliments on how personal and special it was. Rita really takes the time to get to know about your relationship and share all of the beautiful things about it. She meets with you several times, and is constant contact to make sure everything goes smoothly. Would definitely recommend Rita, couldn't thank her enough for such a perfect ceremony.

Samanthe · Married on 08/10/2018

Rita's ceremony was so amazing and genuine. She helped my husband and I express our feelings through questions that she related to the ceremony. I loved that I could hear my husbands voice in the words she read. My family all loved the ceremony and truly felt like they got to see our love for each other. She was also amazingly helpful in describing the process of getting our marriage license since we were out of state. Thank you Rita!

• F

Frank · Married on 08/10/2018

My wife and I had a wonderful experience with Rita. She helped us in any way that we needed her to and was responsive if we needed direction. We were very satisfied!

Kristian · Married on 07/20/2018

Rita was amazing throughout the entire process. Rita made sure we felt comfortable when we initially met her 3 weeks before the wedding. She went above and beyond by customizing our entire ceremony. She asked the right questions to see who we were on the inside and made sure our guest felt the love my wife and I shared. Our guest tell us it was the most beautiful ceremony they have ever been a part of. Thank you for making our day special. You’re the best, Rita!

Reverend Rita Atlas 1

Mark and Asdis · Married on 07/07/2018

We were happy to have found Reverend Rita. We were totally satisfied with having her as our officiant. She was eager to learn about us and used the information to personalize the ceremony. Positive comments about her came from our guests saying how beautiful the ceremony was performed.

Annemarie · Married on 06/30/2018

Reverend Rita created a personal wedding ceremony for my husband and I that was absolutely heartfelt and touching. She advised, guided and encouraged us along the way creating a memorable day for Bill and I. Our families were highly complimentary of the ceremony. Thank you Rev Rita!

Jenni · Married on 06/09/2018

Rita made our ceremony feel so special. As me and my husband have different religious backgrounds we wanted to make it about us and our relationship and our culture, not about religion. She had everyone in tears and people kept commenting on how beautiful it was. Thank you Rita!

Caricel · Married on 01/19/2018

Reverend Rita Atlas made our wedding ceremony an unforgettable event. She helped us incorporate our son and unborn daughter into the ceremony which made it that much more special. She brings a ton of experience and knowledge which assisted us in a flawless process. Thank you for all the help and guidance.
    With love,
    Mr. & Mrs. Gutierrez

Reverend Rita Atlas 2

Lisa · Married on 12/16/2017

Reverend Rita was wonderful! She made our ceremony so personal and heart felt. Everyone attending said it was the most beautiful ceremony they have ever attended.

Lynda · Married on 10/08/2017

Rita was absolutely amazing every step of the way. Not only did she deliver an amazing ceremony that perfectly summed up our relationship, she gave us advice on the whole process and for our future that we will cherish. We highly recommend Rita, she is the perfect addition to any wedding ceremony.

Lynda · Married on 10/08/2017

jessica · Married on 10/06/2017

Rita officiated our October 6th wedding and we were so happy with her service! We met with Rita prior to booking and right away we knew she was the right person for us. Rita has a very warm and kind personality and she customized our ceremony with very personal touches. I received many compliments specifically how sweet and different it was. Rita is also very responsive to emails and meticulous with her details. I would recommend Rita to anyone!

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2017

Rita was wonderful she made it her buisness to get to know everything should could about our love story and the day of the wedding she did an outstanding job. She was caring and loving as if it was her own wedding . She was amazing !!!

Steven · Married on 08/04/2017

Reverend Rita was absolutely amazing. She asked us questions in which we wrote up answers too. She molded our answers into a beautiful ceremony. She also called us a few times leading up to the wedding to make sure that we have everything and if there is anything she could help with. Reverend Rita was the best person to officiate our wedding.

Corinne · Married on 06/17/2017

We loved Reverend Rita. She took the time to really get to know us as a couple and honored all of our requests. We spoke quite a few times about the ceremony which put my mind at ease. The ceremony was fantastic and memorable.

Catherine · Married on 05/20/2017

Reverend Rita recently married my husband and I at the chapel in Allaire State Park and everything was perfect! She really took the time to get to know us and wrote a beautiful ceremony. She compiled such a heartfelt and touching ceremony that we will never forget. Countless thanks to you Rita! Love, Cathy and Al ??

Elizabeth · Married on 05/13/2017

We were very blessed to have Rita our reverend. It was so helpful to have her as part of our ceremony because she went beyond and above and put her heart into everything she has done with us. I would recommend her to anyone that would love to have her services because she really took her time and getting to know us personably as well as knowing our story and telling it really took her time and getting to know us personably as well as knowing our story and telling it beautifully to our family and friends at our wedding.

Anthony · Married on 03/25/2017

It's been a month since Reverend Rita married us and people are still talking about our ceremony! Our family and friends said they loved her delivery and how they all felt even more connected to us as a couple. They felt like they knew so much more about our relationship. All of our friends said they were laughing, then crying, then laughing again. We are so pleased with our ceremony it's everything we ever wanted and more. We wanted something different, unique, and most importantly catered to us. She nailed it! She was very prompt at returning calls, took the time to genuinely know us as a couple and made sure she had all the info she needed when writing us a unique ceremony. You will not be disappointed with Rita, she's amazing!

Marshall · Married on 02/04/2017

Rita was a pleasure to work with. To us, one of the best attributes was her willingness to work with our crazy work schedules. Her character made us both feel very comfortable prior to the ceremony and during. In preparation for our ceremony, Rita gave us an "exercise" in which we answered several questions. Not only did the answers make the ceremony even better, but helped us to fall deeper in love with each other. A great officiant, that we would recommend to any one!!!! Thank you for such a special day Rita!!!

Madeline · Married on 11/27/2016

Rev. Rita made our wedding very special. It was as if she knew us for years. For the simple wedding we had the ceremony was memorable and very heartwarming. Thank you Rita for making our day extra special.

Lisa · Married on 11/26/2016

Reverend Rita was wonderful in making the day about the relationship we share. It was personal, intimate, touching and so meaningful to us and our families. Her ability to work with our timeline was incredible, since we went from engaged to wed in 17 days!

sonia · Married on 11/09/2016

Reverend Rita atlas gave us the best ceremony ever!! She was very detailed about me and my fiancee's thoughts and answers on our life! She was very adamant with everything! We absolutely love her and recommend her services to anyone wanting to get married or eloped!!! Thank you so much for making this day very special for me and Harish. The sand ceremony at the end was my favorite part besides my vows.

Angela · Married on 10/23/2016

Rita was amazing. She took the time to know us better and personalized the ceremony to what we wanted. Rita was very caring and made sure that everything that was important to us was Included in our ceremony. Rita set the bar very high for our wedding overseas. I highly recommend Rita. Her flexibility, wisdom, kindness and dedication were incredible. We are extremely happy we found Rita to help us celebrate our big day

Angelo · Married on 10/07/2016

Rita Atlas is the person you want to officiate your ceremony if you want a very personal experience. She was absolutely wonderful, she really took the time to get to know us and it was evident in our ceremony. My guests and family really enjoyed the service and couldn't stop raving about her! In fact our friends who have an upcoming event asked if we would mind if they asked her to officiate their ceremony, of course we were thrilled. We couldn't have been happier with her service, not to mention she has a really nice warm personality. You cannot go wrong with your choice to have her be a part of your special day!

ashley · Married on 09/09/2016

Rita was everything and more. I had met her at a Weddingsetgo bridal show. She was very informative and very nice. From the day we met her we knew we were in good hands. Rita had us answer questions about each other and she used our answers in our ceremony to create are love story. At the alter she surprised us and had created this wonderful story about us. A lot of are friends and family came up to us afterwards and said how beautiful it was. I'm so happy we found her are day would have not been the same without her. Thank you.