Reverend Rita Atlas Reviews

102 | Matawan, NJ

102 Reviews for Reverend Rita Atlas

• Vicky

Vicky Garvey · Getting married on 06/03/2021

The best wedding ceremony we could've asked for!

Rev. Rita came to us in a nontraditional way. She met my brother on a trip to Ireland, and he had recommended we talk to her about our upcoming nuptials. We had a few phone calls and realized Rita was a good fit for us. We liked her style of giving us questionnaires so she could get to know us better, and was very responsive to any questions we had about the ceremony. She's a seasoned officiant so she can do many different ceremonies, and is very flexible to new ideas. She made our wedding so unbelievably special and unique. So many family members and friends came up to us at the end and said, "Wow! We've never been to a wedding that felt so personalized!" That's the kind of service we got from Rita. We'd recommend her wholeheartedly for anyone's wedding!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Chin · Getting married on 04/10/2021

Personalized AMAZING ceremony

Reverend Rita is absolutely wonderful. She is so kind and really cares. She gets to know you and has a short questionnaire both spouses fill out to personalize the ceremony. The ceremony is sentimental and moving with cute and funny moments. I highly recommend Rev. Rita! She is definitely the absolute best.

Sent on 08/06/2020

Jen Litzinger · Married on 09/26/2020

Wonderful!!!!

Rita was amazing from the start. She made everything so personal for us. Asking us our love story and multiple questions about each other (when we knew we loved each other, when we felt closest, what we love about each other etc) and went over them during our ceremony. I didn’t know what my husband said about me and vice versa. My guests loved it too. They felt so close to us. She gave us options of what we wanted and was super flexible and easy to work with. She made the ceremony truly so beautiful and special.

Sent on 09/29/2020

Stephanie Eisenberg · Married on 09/04/2020

Saved by Rita!

After our wedding was postponed due to COVID, our officiant backed out and we were left searching for an officiant at the last minute. Rita was recommended by another officiant and we are so lucky we found her! She came on board only 3 weeks prior to the wedding and completely gave us her all. She paid just as much attention to us as she would've normally. Rita lead the most beautiful ceremony and it felt like she had known us for years. We would definitely recommend Rita if you are looking for a warm and personal ceremony. Thank you Rita!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Peter Lopez · Married on 08/22/2020

We was beyond satisfied with with our wedding and do highly recommend her service.

Wonderful person. Beautiful wedding. Rita was very professional and kind. She help us in every way possible and kept connected through the whole process. My wife and I are very pleased with the service she provided.

Sent on 09/04/2020
  • · Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent, joyful, perfect, great communication.

Memorable day. Full of love and happiness. Rita captured our story perfectly and made our day the happiest of our lives. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants their love story told with care, detail and happiness and lots of love. She had married two of my closest friends and was a clear choice when we wanted someone to officiate our own wedding.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Lynch · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing, easy, delightful, perfect!

Rita went above and beyond for our wedding. I really wanted a meaningful ceremony and with only two weeks Rita put together the most touching, heartfelt, amazing ceremony I could have ever asked for. She really got to know us and picked the most fitting readings for our wedding. She stayed in great communication and helped us work through any problems with vows and paperwork. She is also so kind, loving, caring and warm to the point I didn’t feel like a stranger preformed our wedding. She really exceed any of my expectations and had me balling my eyes out during the ceremony (in the best way). I couldn’t ask for a better officiant to perform our ceremony. I’m so grateful I came in contact with her, because she was the absolute best. I was even late giving back paperwork and she was so patient and understanding. I really can’t explain enough how amazing Rita really is. She made our day beyond perfect. Thank you Rita, for everything and for going above and beyond to make our day truly amazing.

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Robert

Robert Cooney · Married on 08/10/2019

Thank you Rita for making my wife's and I day special

I met reverand RIta at an wedding expo, and even at the wedding expo she was very polite and helpful. She told me a little about herself, and before I knew it my fiancee and I choose her as our officiant. To get to know us more Reverand Rita had us complete homework, which on our wedding day she added into our ceremony which turned out to be amazing. I happened to be a nervous groom but Reverand Rita made me feel comfortable with all of the questions that I had. I will never forget the help that she gave to us. The ceremony that she performed, my wife and I had tons of people come up to say that this was one of the best ceremonies and weddings that they have attended. Thank you once again Reverand Rita.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Tracy Scott · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutley Wonderful!

Rita was the officiant for our wedding on May 4th, 2019. I couldn't have even dreamed of having a more wonderful woman marry us. She was so helpful with every single step and was more than willing to provide guidance. She took the time to sit with me amd my husband and get to know us and tailor the ceremony to be exactly what we wanted. She is one of the kindest people I've ever met and I would 100% recomend her to any one looking for an officiant.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Anjuleiny · Married on 12/30/2018

Excellent!

Loved everything about my ceremony. Very well organized and lovely.

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Cathy

Cathy · Married on 12/15/2018

Rita was so very helpful in assisting us through the wedding ceromony!

It took us 17 years of being together, to finally "tie the knot". Rita helped make our long-awaited experience a wonderful memory that will be a cherished by us forever!

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Olga

Olga Koyfman · Married on 11/09/2018

My Special Day

I met reverend Rita at one of the bridal shows that me and my fiance attended and I instantly felt a connection with her and decided that i wanted her to marry us. She made our special day complete simply by being great at what she does. Rita is one of the truest and kindest people that i have ever met. She did a wonderful job and everything went smooth on our wedding day. She is very organized and had many options to choose from so that we could compile our own wedding ceremony that fit our personalities. Thank you Rita as you are simply amazing!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Gina · Married on 09/14/2018

Rita officiated our wedding ceremony on 8/10/18 and it was absolutely beautiful. We received so many compliments on how personal and special it was. Rita really takes the time to get to know about your relationship and share all of the beautiful things about it. She meets with you several times, and is constant contact to make sure everything goes smoothly. Would definitely recommend Rita, couldn't thank her enough for such a perfect ceremony.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Samanthe · Married on 08/10/2018

Rita's ceremony was so amazing and genuine. She helped my husband and I express our feelings through questions that she related to the ceremony. I loved that I could hear my husbands voice in the words she read. My family all loved the ceremony and truly felt like they got to see our love for each other. She was also amazingly helpful in describing the process of getting our marriage license since we were out of state. Thank you Rita!

Sent on 09/16/2018
  • F

Frank · Married on 08/10/2018

My wife and I had a wonderful experience with Rita. She helped us in any way that we needed her to and was responsive if we needed direction. We were very satisfied!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Kristian · Married on 07/20/2018

Rita was amazing throughout the entire process. Rita made sure we felt comfortable when we initially met her 3 weeks before the wedding. She went above and beyond by customizing our entire ceremony. She asked the right questions to see who we were on the inside and made sure our guest felt the love my wife and I shared. Our guest tell us it was the most beautiful ceremony they have ever been a part of. Thank you for making our day special. You’re the best, Rita!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Mark and Asdis · Married on 07/07/2018

We were happy to have found Reverend Rita. We were totally satisfied with having her as our officiant. She was eager to learn about us and used the information to personalize the ceremony. Positive comments about her came from our guests saying how beautiful the ceremony was performed.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Annemarie · Married on 06/30/2018

Reverend Rita created a personal wedding ceremony for my husband and I that was absolutely heartfelt and touching. She advised, guided and encouraged us along the way creating a memorable day for Bill and I. Our families were highly complimentary of the ceremony. Thank you Rev Rita!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Jenni · Married on 06/09/2018

Rita made our ceremony feel so special. As me and my husband have different religious backgrounds we wanted to make it about us and our relationship and our culture, not about religion. She had everyone in tears and people kept commenting on how beautiful it was. Thank you Rita!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Caricel · Married on 01/19/2018

Reverend Rita Atlas made our wedding ceremony an unforgettable event. She helped us incorporate our son and unborn daughter into the ceremony which made it that much more special. She brings a ton of experience and knowledge which assisted us in a flawless process. Thank you for all the help and guidance.
    With love,
    Mr. & Mrs. Gutierrez

Sent on 01/22/2018

Lisa · Married on 12/16/2017

Reverend Rita was wonderful! She made our ceremony so personal and heart felt. Everyone attending said it was the most beautiful ceremony they have ever attended.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Lynda · Married on 10/08/2017

Rita was absolutely amazing every step of the way. Not only did she deliver an amazing ceremony that perfectly summed up our relationship, she gave us advice on the whole process and for our future that we will cherish. We highly recommend Rita, she is the perfect addition to any wedding ceremony.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Lynda · Married on 10/08/2017

Sent on 10/21/2017

jessica · Married on 10/06/2017

Rita officiated our October 6th wedding and we were so happy with her service! We met with Rita prior to booking and right away we knew she was the right person for us. Rita has a very warm and kind personality and she customized our ceremony with very personal touches. I received many compliments specifically how sweet and different it was. Rita is also very responsive to emails and meticulous with her details. I would recommend Rita to anyone!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2017

Rita was wonderful she made it her buisness to get to know everything should could about our love story and the day of the wedding she did an outstanding job. She was caring and loving as if it was her own wedding . She was amazing !!!

Sent on 09/04/2017