Reverend Rebecca A. Nagy Ministries Reviews

Reverend Rebecca A. Nagy Ministries 3
Reverend Rebecca A. Nagy Ministries 4
Reverend Rebecca A. Nagy Ministries 5

Michelle · Married on 09/25/2015

Rev. Nagy was an absolute dream to work with. We told her during our consultation that we were not interested in a religious ceremony, and she had no problems accommodating us. She was very friendly, very professional, and helpful in planning our ceremony. When our wedding day came, her inflection and interpretation of our ceremony was absolutely breath-taking. You could feel that everyone who attended our wedding was completely enveloped in the words she was speaking. Our wedding ceremony was magical for many reasons - and Rev. Nagy was one certainly one of those reasons. She is, without doubt, the best wedding officiant in the greater Charlotte area.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Lacey · Married on 11/17/2012

Reverand Nagy did a wonderful job with our ceremony. We received many compliments on how beautiful the ceremony was and what a great job she did. We are not religious people and she worked with us without judgement to create a beautiful and unique ceremony. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Julia · Married on 05/05/2012

Reverend Naggy is a very creative, personal, and outstanding person and officiant. She truly went the extra mile to forsee my husband and I to have an amazing ceremony. She was a blessing to our big day and I would reccommend her to any brides that I would come in contact with. She does well with the overall product. Very good choice!!! very satisfied!!

Sent on 05/17/2012
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/03/2017

Reverend Rebecca Nagy was a key factor to our perfect lake wedding weekend in North Carolina. We met with Rev. Nagy only once since we live in Virginia, but she did a good job keeping in contact and making sure to learn about us and our relationship before the ceremony. We did not have a ceremony director and did not need one, as she worked seamlessly with both the venue events folks and the DJ (Split Second Sound.) Her message was meaningful and heartfelt but she still managed to keep things fun which was much appreciated by this nervous bride. Thank you for being everything we could ask for, Rev. Nagy.

Reverend Rebecca A. Nagy Ministries 6
    Reverend Rebecca A. Nagy Ministries 11
    Sent on 11/18/2017

Stefanie · Married on 10/30/2010

3.5

We had an interfaith ceremony and Rev. Nagy did a fastastic job of respectfully integrating the two.

Sent on 11/03/2010

Jessica · Married on 09/26/2009

Rev. Nagy performed a beautiful ceremony that really displayed who we are as a couple. She has a lot of great vows to choose from, but was very willing to use another set that we had found on our own.

She can sometimes seem a little disorganized (called me two days in a row with the same question, which had already been answered), but in the end she was an amazing officiant.

Sent on 10/31/2009

Megan · Married on 06/18/2011

I thought Rebecca did a wonderful job with our ceremony and made it extremely personal even though she met us once and I talked on the phone with her a couple of times. She is an excellent speaker and I was very impressed by how quickly she came up with our ceremony draft. She also has a lengthy questionaire section she wants you to fill out so that she knows what type of ceremony you want (whether is religious, spiritual, other traditions, etc.) I thought that was great to getting to know someone.

She is one of the more expensive officiant in NC along with Patrick Maloy because they both are on high demand. Even though I was very please with our ceremony!

Sent on 06/29/2011

Camille · Married on 09/13/2009

Rebecca was a joy to work with. She has a wonderful spirit and everyone can fell that at the ceremony. She married friends of mine three years ago and it was one of the most memorable weddings I had ever been to. I left their wedding remembering how special and unique the words and vows the bride and groom said to each other were. It wasn�t the same thing you hear at every wedding. That was exactly what I wanted for our special day�.special vows. We were very blessed that she was available for our wedding.

Sent on 11/20/2009