Reverend Rebecca Nagy Reviews

77 | Charlotte, NC

77 Reviews for Reverend Rebecca Nagy

77 Reverend Rebecca Nagy Reviews

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2018

The one word that comes to mind when I think about working with Rebecca is serendipity! My husband and I were lucky enough to find her after things with our original officiant blew up, just 8 weeks before our wedding day. At the time it seemed stressful, but I wholeheartedly believe that it was the best thing that could have happened. My hubby and I live out of town and did our initial "meeting" with Rebecca over the phone. Even on a conference call, you can feel her energy! It was like she was right there with us. She was so much fun to work with and very thoughtful as she helped us create vows that reflected us as a couple. On our wedding day, she was just awesome! All of our guests commented about how great she was. She set the tone and made it so easy for us to relax, enjoy and be ourselves. Book her!!! You will not regret it!!!

Melissa · Married on 08/12/2018

To put it simply, she is the best! I loved working with Rev. Rebecca Nagy. From the minute I met with her at Panera to discuss the vision for my wedding day, I knew she was perfect. She brought a great energy to our ceremony and held my hand through the entire process. Cannot say enough nice things about her!

Reverend Rebecca Nagy 1
    Reverend Rebecca Nagy 2
    Reverend Rebecca Nagy 3
  • Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 07/14/2018

Secular Ceremony

My husband and I cannot speak highly enough of Rebecca.

To be completely honest, she was originally out of our budget, but ultimately we decided her services were worth the additional cost (and they were)!

Our vendor was concerned when we told her that our officiant would not be attending our rehearsal, but when we told her that Rebecca would be officiating our wedding, she laughed and said we were in good hands.

My husband and I are atheist, so we knew we wanted a secular wedding, but we did not know much else about what our ceremony would be like. Rebecca was extremely helpful, and throughout the process, she provided us with many examples for us to choose from. Ultimately, she was able to create a beautiful experience that accurately represented our relationship.

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Reverend Rebecca Nagy 4
    Reverend Rebecca Nagy 5

Reverend Rebecca Nagy's reply:

Kaylee and Matt! It was SUCH a great experience working with you both! I am so glad you were happy with the ceremony. Best Wishes on your life together!! and BIG LOVE!

Erica · Married on 06/23/2018

Rev Nagy did an amazing job of personalizing our wedding ceremony for us. She took the time to listen to us during our initial meeting and performed a beautiful ceremony.

Rylan · Married on 11/04/2017

Rebecca was an amazing officiant for our wedding! From the first time I talked with her on the phone, I felt at ease and like we knew each other already. She brings a fresh perspective to marriage ceremonies and was able to accommodate all of the asks we had for our inter-faith(ish) ceremony. She's also responsive and was able to go with the flow the day of the wedding. I highly recommend Rebecca if you're looking for someone who's personable and laid-back, but also professional!

lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

We absolutely loved Rebecca! She was such a joy to work with and put us at ease!

Kristin · Married on 10/20/2017

Rebecca was simply AMAZING! I really can't speak highly enough about her. We wanted a casual ceremony that incorporated the story of how my husband and I started dating, quotes from our favorite authors and the groom's father's favorite bible verse and she made it all work! The crowd was engaged the entire time. As much as I loved the party, the ceremony was my favorite part and Rebecca played a huge role!

Kelly · Married on 10/08/2017

We knew we were making the right choice with Rebecca as soon as we met her! She did a great job of finding out what we wanted for our ceremony and delivering on it. She was very prompt and professional, and we got many compliments from our guests they it was a beautiful ceremony and she was a great speaker.

Devon · Married on 10/06/2017

Rebecca was amazing! Very professional, helpful, energetic...a lot of our guests even told us how much they loved her — that she made sure to make the experience about us and not her. Loved her theme/content, the flow of the ceremony and her energy. Can’t go wrong with Rebecca!

Maggie · Married on 10/01/2017

Rev. Nagy was very responsive and supportive. Her enthusiasm for our marriage really created a warm and intimate ceremony. All of our friends and family felt the warmth she helped to create.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Reverend Rebecca Nagy's reply:

Thank you Maggie!! I loved working with you and getting to know you and JR!! All the best in your life together!!

Meghan · Married on 09/23/2017

Rev Nagy was such a pleasure to work for! Being a non-denominational couple, and newer to Charlotte, Rev Nagy was quick to understand who my Husband and I are, and knew exactly how to make the day so special and made it such an unbelievably easy process! Plus she is super patient :o) Thanks so much for everything Rev Nagy!

Chris · Married on 08/12/2017

Rev. Rebecca Nagy was a joyful, thoughtful and overall wonderful officiant to have at our wedding. She provided so much help with the preparation, guidance and planning it takes to get to know us, understand our needs and help put together a perfect ceremony. Thank you Rebecca for taking so much care towards us on our wedding day and beyond!

Laura · Married on 07/30/2017

Rebecca did a wonderful ceremony for our wedding. She is an absolutely joyful individual, and clearly loves what she does. She is excellent about making sure the ceremony is what the bride and groom truly want. My whole family was at ease with her, including the young ones in our processional.

Highly recommended.

Grace · Married on 07/22/2017

Rev. Nagy was the perfect officiant for our wedding. She made what could have been a stressful day feel incredibly calm and easy. She was also very accommodating in terms of the ceremony, sending us a rough draft and allowing us to make any changes we felt would make the day more special or personal for us. She made a ceremony that all of our guests said was a perfect reflection of our relationship and we are really happy we made the decision to work with her!
    -Grace & Dan

Jackie · Married on 11/26/2016

Rebecca was the second officiant I spoke to and after the first conversation with her, I pretty much knew she was going to be the one who married us. She was so accommodating on things, I even missed a scheduled call with her and I felt terrible, but she made me realize it was ok! She helped keep us on track with things and wasn't pushy. My then fiance didn't send his vows to her until 2 days before the wedding, but Rebecca worked with him on that. She was recommended by our DJ so I didn't really worry about anything with her. I wasn't concerned if she was going to show up or be on time (which was so nice the day of the wedding). We loved our ceremony, we loved that we could adjust the small things to fit to what we wanted. Our guests thought she was so inspiring and did such a great job!

Erin · Married on 11/12/2016

From the bottom of my heart, I wish to thank Rev. Rebecca Nagy for the beautiful marriage ceremony that united my son and new daughter. She is an outstanding and compassionate individual . She allowed and encouraged participation in the planning of the ceremony which made us very confident in her ability to translate the couple’s interfaith values. The wedding was incredibly personal and touching from beginning to end. We are still getting compliments and comments about how incredibly special it was.

Caitlin · Married on 10/30/2016

I am so honored to have been married by Rev. Rebecca. She is a wonderful woman and she is so outgoing. She and I just clicked when we first spoke over the phone. I couldn't imagine being married by anyone else.

Justeen · Married on 10/14/2016

Couldn't have asked for a better wedding day! Rebecca is the best!

Alanna · Married on 08/27/2016

It was such an honor to have Rebecca marry my husband and I! Rebecca was so fantastic to work with on creating our perfect ceremony. She had wonderful suggestions on vows and readings to help make the ceremony "us". We received so many great comments from our guests that said the ceremony was one of the best they had attended; all thanks to Rebecca!

Reverend Rebecca Nagy,
    Thanks so much for the wonderful wedding ceremony. It was so well written, and you gave us so many great ideas for us to personalize the ceremony to our style! Thank you so much for the time and energy you gave to us and our wedding day! You made of one of the most important days of our lives a perfect one. Our guest keep complementing you every time our wedding day comes up.

Thank you very much!
    Joel and Sheyla

Sarah · Married on 01/05/2016

She was absolutely WONDERFUL. She made our ceremony very personable! :)

Angela · Married on 11/07/2015

Rev. Nagy was the perfect match for our wedding. My husband and I were looking for an officiant who could appeal to a diverse group and Rev. Nagy did just that. She was personable and professional.

Our wedding (or rather, elopement) was kind of last-minute, and she was great about working with us. Highly recommended!

Britney · Married on 10/17/2015

Rebecca was a breath of fresh air from the moment we met her. Her passion and bright personality shines through everything she does. Finding an officiant was actually one of the more intimidating things for us to do when we started wedding planning. I was raised Methodist and my fiancé was raised Methodist and Jewish. It was very important to us to incorporate both of our faiths into our wedding ceremony and I was worried we wouldn't be accepted by any officiants. We couldn't have been more impressed with Rebecca's total acceptance for our faith and our love for one another. She hand tailored our entire ceremony to accommodate traditions from both faiths. She got to know us and made our ceremony feel so personal. So many of my wedding guests let me know how much they loved her and they all said that she was so captivating. I am so glad that my venue referred us to Rebecca and I would recommend her to anyone!