73 Reviews for Reverend Rebecca Nagy

Vow Renewal (1)
Methodist (1)
Baptist (1)
73 Reverend Rebecca Nagy Reviews

Rebecca was an amazing officiant for our wedding! From the first time I talked with her on the phone, I felt at ease and like we knew each other already. She brings a fresh perspective to marriage ceremonies and was able to accommodate all of the asks we had for our inter-faith(ish) ceremony. She's also responsive and was able to go with the flow the day of the wedding. I highly recommend Rebecca if you're looking for someone who's personable and laid-back, but also professional!

Profile Picture Rylan, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We absolutely loved Rebecca! She was such a joy to work with and put us at ease!

Profile Picture lauren, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We knew we were making the right choice with Rebecca as soon as we met her! She did a great job of finding out what we wanted for our ceremony and delivering on it. She was very prompt and professional, and we got many compliments from our guests they it was a beautiful ceremony and she was a great speaker.

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rebecca was amazing! Very professional, helpful, energetic...a lot of our guests even told us how much they loved her — that she made sure to make the experience about us and not her. Loved her theme/content, the flow of the ceremony and her energy. Can’t go wrong with Rebecca!

Profile Picture Devon, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Nagy was very responsive and supportive. Her enthusiasm for our marriage really created a warm and intimate ceremony. All of our friends and family felt the warmth she helped to create.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Maggie, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Nagy was such a pleasure to work for! Being a non-denominational couple, and newer to Charlotte, Rev Nagy was quick to understand who my Husband and I are, and knew exactly how to make the day so special and made it such an unbelievably easy process! Plus she is super patient :o) Thanks so much for everything Rev Nagy!

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Rev. Rebecca Nagy was a joyful, thoughtful and overall wonderful officiant to have at our wedding. She provided so much help with the preparation, guidance and planning it takes to get to know us, understand our needs and help put together a perfect ceremony. Thank you Rebecca for taking so much care towards us on our wedding day and beyond!

Profile Picture Chris, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rebecca did a wonderful ceremony for our wedding. She is an absolutely joyful individual, and clearly loves what she does. She is excellent about making sure the ceremony is what the bride and groom truly want. My whole family was at ease with her, including the young ones in our processional.

Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Laura, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Nagy was the perfect officiant for our wedding. She made what could have been a stressful day feel incredibly calm and easy. She was also very accommodating in terms of the ceremony, sending us a rough draft and allowing us to make any changes we felt would make the day more special or personal for us. She made a ceremony that all of our guests said was a perfect reflection of our relationship and we are really happy we made the decision to work with her!
-Grace & Dan

Profile Picture Grace, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rebecca was the second officiant I spoke to and after the first conversation with her, I pretty much knew she was going to be the one who married us. She was so accommodating on things, I even missed a scheduled call with her and I felt terrible, but she made me realize it was ok! She helped keep us on track with things and wasn't pushy. My then fiance didn't send his vows to her until 2 days before the wedding, but Rebecca worked with him on that. She was recommended by our DJ so I didn't really worry about anything with her. I wasn't concerned if she was going to show up or be on time (which was so nice the day of the wedding). We loved our ceremony, we loved that we could adjust the small things to fit to what we wanted. Our guests thought she was so inspiring and did such a great job!

Profile Picture Jackie, 11/26/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows, Licensed, Baptist, Catholic

From the bottom of my heart, I wish to thank Rev. Rebecca Nagy for the beautiful marriage ceremony that united my son and new daughter. She is an outstanding and compassionate individual . She allowed and encouraged participation in the planning of the ceremony which made us very confident in her ability to translate the couple’s interfaith values. The wedding was incredibly personal and touching from beginning to end. We are still getting compliments and comments about how incredibly special it was.

Profile Picture Erin, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows, Catholic, Jewish

I am so honored to have been married by Rev. Rebecca. She is a wonderful woman and she is so outgoing. She and I just clicked when we first spoke over the phone. I couldn't imagine being married by anyone else.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/30/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Couldn't have asked for a better wedding day! Rebecca is the best!

Profile Picture Justeen , 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was such an honor to have Rebecca marry my husband and I! Rebecca was so fantastic to work with on creating our perfect ceremony. She had wonderful suggestions on vows and readings to help make the ceremony "us". We received so many great comments from our guests that said the ceremony was one of the best they had attended; all thanks to Rebecca!

Profile Picture Alanna, 8/27/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed, Rehearsal, Single Religion

Reverend Rebecca Nagy,
Thanks so much for the wonderful wedding ceremony. It was so well written, and you gave us so many great ideas for us to personalize the ceremony to our style! Thank you so much for the time and energy you gave to us and our wedding day! You made of one of the most important days of our lives a perfect one. Our guest keep complementing you every time our wedding day comes up.

Thank you very much!
Joel and Sheyla

Profile Picture Sheyla, 4/23/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

She was absolutely WONDERFUL. She made our ceremony very personable! :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/5/16, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Vow Renewal

Rev. Nagy was the perfect match for our wedding. My husband and I were looking for an officiant who could appeal to a diverse group and Rev. Nagy did just that. She was personable and professional.

Profile Picture Angela, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination

Our wedding (or rather, elopement) was kind of last-minute, and she was great about working with us. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User6047996, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Licensed, Non-religious

Rebecca was a breath of fresh air from the moment we met her. Her passion and bright personality shines through everything she does. Finding an officiant was actually one of the more intimidating things for us to do when we started wedding planning. I was raised Methodist and my fiancé was raised Methodist and Jewish. It was very important to us to incorporate both of our faiths into our wedding ceremony and I was worried we wouldn't be accepted by any officiants. We couldn't have been more impressed with Rebecca's total acceptance for our faith and our love for one another. She hand tailored our entire ceremony to accommodate traditions from both faiths. She got to know us and made our ceremony feel so personal. So many of my wedding guests let me know how much they loved her and they all said that she was so captivating. I am so glad that my venue referred us to Rebecca and I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Britney, 10/17/15, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Jewish, Methodist

We couldn't have been happier with Reverend Rebecca. She was very professional but also adapted perfectly to our intimate wedding and set up. My wife Jessi and I had what we feel was the perfect wedding and Rebecca started it all and we couldn't be more thankful to her.

Profile Picture Brett, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

exactly what we wanted! professional, friendly, and made our ceremony perfect! perfect for people of different of christian denominations!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Reverend Rebecca Nagy was not only one of our favorite vendors, but she became our friend. Her exuberant personality shined from the moment we met her. My partner and I were most nervous about finding an officiant who was happy, positive, and completely accepting of us and our special love that we shared. From the moment we sat down to get to know Rev Nagy, we fell head over heels and knew she was perfect for us! Moving forward and working with Rebecca was such a blast. She was so helpful in helping draft the ceremony and reviewing our vows (we wrote our own). She loved us and it showed with her smile, her excitement she displaced, and the love that shined through during our ceremony! We couldn't be more pleased with our ceremony and how beautiful it was! Our guest loved Rev. Rebecca Nagy, almost as much as we did and we would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone who values a beautifully written and spoken ceremony!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/16/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rebecca was outstanding!! Such a nice person and fun to be around. I would suggest her to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Shawn, 4/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rebecca is so nice and fun to work with! She really gets to know you and will personalize your ceremony to fit you and make it unique as well. She was a blast to work with and we are very glad to have her be the officiant on our big day!

Profile Picture Shawn, 4/4/15, 4 Reviews