Reverend Rebecca A. Nagy Ministries Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Paris
    Paris W. Married on 12/04/2021

Rebecca is the BEST!

Rebecca was absolutely wonderful to work with!! She gave my partner and I so much good information when we were deciding what to put into our ceremony. She was super responsive, which I really appreciate. However, her best quality is making you feel like an old friend/family even when we just met through Zoom to book her! She was so kind to us and our family and just felt like part of our wedding party, not a separate individual. You will lover her too, I promise!
    I also used that picture because Rebecca was so professional she jumped out of the way to *not* wind up in our photo! So her not being visible is actually the point.

Reverend Rebecca A. Nagy Ministries's reply:

Paris! What a great wedding you and Dawn put together at Extravaganza Depot! So much fun and wonderfully creative ideas. Thank you so much for asking me to be a part of your celebration!
  • Kristen
    Kristen K. Married on 11/06/2021

Rebecca is amazing!

We loved working with Rebecca! She was so kind and warm to us each time we met or emailed. Our ceremony was incredible! She has such a way with words and is a wonderful speaker. We had so many of our guests ask about Rebecca and told us how amazing they thought the ceremony was. Quite a few people told us it was the best wedding ceremony they'd ever attended!!

Reverend Rebecca A. Nagy Ministries's reply:

Kristen! Thanks so much for the great review - and for asking me to be a part of your day. All the best to you and Mark!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Tina
    Tina M. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made our ceremony perfect!

We found Rebecca via recommendations in a wedding Facebook group. We met with her and one other officiant in the process. We knew immediately we wanted to work with Rebecca! She was so funny, lively, and charismatic. She worked with us through a canceled mini ceremony and a reschedule. She was always available to answer questions and make changes when needed. She wrote the most beautiful and heartfelt customized ceremony based on information we provided her about us and our relationship. She allowed us to customize our ceremony further and provided helpful suggestions. We asked her to make an announcement about turning phones off for our ceremony and without giving away her process, everyone had a laugh and not one phone was out. We got so many compliments on her heartfelt words and delivery. She is very well spoken and warm. She made sure to step aside before our first kiss to ensure she wasn’t in those pictures and made us laugh in the process. She filed our marriage license quickly and we were able to pick it up the next week!! Thank you for everything Rebecca.

Reverend Rebecca A. Nagy Ministries's reply:

Tina you are such a joy! What a great day it was! Thanks so much for the great review. All the best to you and Nick!
    Caitlin D. Married on 07/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

5 Stars for our "mother hen"

5 stars and all of the above! Rev Rebecca Nagy is a gem. She's like the "mother hen" of the event industry in the Queen City. Our team at Honey + Thyme Events has the honor of working with Rebecca often and we are always thankful to see her on the vendor lineup! We know our clients are in good hands.

As many know, minor hiccups can arise during a wedding ceremony (speakers/mics stop working, outdoor elements, etc) but she always keep the show running smoothly. A planner's dream, indeed!
    Kellie M. Married on 03/20/2021

We Love Revered Rebecca!

Revered Rebecca Nagy made our wedding so special! She was so easy to work with throughout the process and so easy to connect with. She definitely put us at ease. She put together a BEAUTIFUL ceremony for us, including all of the special touches we asked for. It was everything we wanted. It made the day so special and beautiful. I even had friends tell me how it made them emotional and they had not been to a wedding that beautiful in a long time! We are so glad we chose Rebecca for our wedding!
    Erin C. Married on 12/12/2020

Hire Her Immediately!

Reverend Rebecca is AMAZING! My husband and I cannot speak highly enough of her. She took the time to get to know us through facetime and email and worked hard to personalize a ceremony made just for us! She is very easy to talk to and works hard to make all her couples feel special. If you need someone to marry you that will go above and beyond - hire Rebecca!
  • Emily
    Emily P. Married on 12/05/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend Rev. Nagy!

We had an amazing experience using Rev. Nagy for our wedding. She was warm, responsive, and knowledgeable. She provided plenty of options to personalize your ceremony based on religious preferences, etc. We had to change our wedding plans last minute due to Covid, and Rev. Nagy did not skip a beat. Everyone in attendance loved our ceremony and her officiating. We would recommend her to anyone!
  • Amanda
    Amanda R. Married on 10/16/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Rebecca is truly wonderful!

Rebecca is exactly what I was looking for in a wedding minister! We met a few times over zoom (due to the pandemic) prior to our wedding day. Rebecca worked to tailor our ceremony to our specific requests. She was so personable, well-spoken and eluded joy and happiness during our ceremony. I can’t say enough great things about Rebecca, she was a joy to have with us on our special day.

** photo credit Adrian Etheridge Photography.

Reverend Rebecca A. Nagy Ministries's reply:

Amanda! Thank you so very much! It was so wonderful to work with you both. The setting was absolutely breathtaking and you were a gorgeous bride. So honored to have shared such a special day with you! All the best as your lives unfold together! Big Love, Rev. Rebecca
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 07/04/2020

So great to work with!

I highly, highly recommend Rev. Nagy!! She is a delight, so responsive, and everything you want in your officiant. She helped make our wedding day - and then our Covid-revised wedding day - so memorable and she was so easy to work with during the times of uncertainty. We were so fortunate to have found her and we wish all couples similar luck!
  • Sarah
    Sarah M. Married on 04/18/2020

Great Communication and Wonderful Ceremony Writing

Reverend Rebecca Nagy was an amazing ceremony master! She was quick and efficient in helping us plan our ceremony. We didn't want to be too religious and I specifically wanted to have a hand-tying ceremony added in. She was familiar with the practice and made it fun to add in! She also helped us in writing our vows and "approving" them to ensure we were aligned in what we said. She was also really fantastic in having to move our wedding because of COVID-19. I would recommend her to any and every one!
    Daniel Married on 11/09/2019

The Best!!!

Rebecca is amazing. Would recommend her to anyone. She did an awesome job and our family and friends raved about her.
  • Lacey
    Lacey E. Married on 11/02/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything we dreamed of and more!

Rev. Nagy was amazing! From the moment we met her, we knew it had to be her officiating our wedding ceremony! She wrote a beautiful ceremony so personalized to us. We laughed! We cried! She included everything that was important to us and even things we didn’t know we wanted which we will remember for a lifetime! She is best! We are so lucky to have had her marry us!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 10/12/2019

Professional and personalized

We knew within 5 minutes of sitting down with Reverend Nagy that she was the perfect officiant for us. She personalized the ceremony to match our relationship perfectly. All of the guests had so many compliments about her after the wedding and loved her humor and how well spoken she was. She definitely made our day special.

Reverend Rebecca A. Nagy Ministries's reply:

Nicole! It was an honor being with you and Phillip for your incredible wedding at The Brawley Estate! Thank you for the great review - it was my pleasure to ensure your day was extra special!
  • Shelby
    Shelby K. Married on 10/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Phenomenal energy and joy!

Reverend Rebecca Nagy was absolutely phenomenal! Her energy, positivity and joy helped make our perfect day even that more so! My (now) wife and I still can't help but rave at how much happiness she brought to us and her gregarious nature!
    C Green Married on 04/06/2019

Wonderful officiant!

From the first time I spoke with Rebecca, she was great to work with. After deciding to work with her for our ceremony, she sat down with my Fiancé and i for a few hours so that we could get to know each other better. From there, she shared a draft of the ceremony with us incorporating some of the things we shared with her about ourselves. Rebecca's experience in the industry was key to generating a great ceremony and great content - she had wonderful recommendations for the flow of the ceremony as well as readings and poems to include. On the day of, she arrived on time and conducted the ceremony flawlessly. She is a true joy to work with, and to have had the pleasure of meeting.
    Jillian W. Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent!

We are so glad we chose Rebecca to officiate our wedding. We clicked with her right away, as she was so easy-going and easy to talk to. She took the time to get to know us and was able to tailor our ceremony to accomodate our values and beliefs. We love Rebecca and would highly recommend her!
    Melissa Married on 09/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The one word that comes to mind when I think about working with Rebecca is serendipity! My husband and I were lucky enough to find her after things with our original officiant blew up, just 8 weeks before our wedding day. At the time it seemed stressful, but I wholeheartedly believe that it was the best thing that could have happened. My hubby and I live out of town and did our initial "meeting" with Rebecca over the phone. Even on a conference call, you can feel her energy! It was like she was right there with us. She was so much fun to work with and very thoughtful as she helped us create vows that reflected us as a couple. On our wedding day, she was just awesome! All of our guests commented about how great she was. She set the tone and made it so easy for us to relax, enjoy and be ourselves. Book her!!! You will not regret it!!!
    Melissa Married on 08/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    To put it simply, she is the best! I loved working with Rev. Rebecca Nagy. From the minute I met with her at Panera to discuss the vision for my wedding day, I knew she was perfect. She brought a great energy to our ceremony and held my hand through the entire process. Cannot say enough nice things about her!
  • Kaylee
    Kaylee Married on 07/14/2018

Secular Ceremony

My husband and I cannot speak highly enough of Rebecca.

To be completely honest, she was originally out of our budget, but ultimately we decided her services were worth the additional cost (and they were)!

Our vendor was concerned when we told her that our officiant would not be attending our rehearsal, but when we told her that Rebecca would be officiating our wedding, she laughed and said we were in good hands.

My husband and I are atheist, so we knew we wanted a secular wedding, but we did not know much else about what our ceremony would be like. Rebecca was extremely helpful, and throughout the process, she provided us with many examples for us to choose from. Ultimately, she was able to create a beautiful experience that accurately represented our relationship.

Reverend Rebecca A. Nagy Ministries's reply:

Kaylee and Matt! It was SUCH a great experience working with you both! I am so glad you were happy with the ceremony. Best Wishes on your life together!! and BIG LOVE!
    Erica Married on 06/23/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rev Nagy did an amazing job of personalizing our wedding ceremony for us. She took the time to listen to us during our initial meeting and performed a beautiful ceremony.
    Tara Married on 06/16/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were overjoyed with how our wedding ceremony turned out with Rev Rebecca officiating. She went above and beyond in ensuring that the ceremony was tailored and unique to our relationship, and we can't thank you enough for that. She did a great job of incorporating humor yet keeping traditional aspects into our ceremony. We really appreciate how prompt, flexible, and accommodating she was with us throughout the whole planning process. You can see how much she loves her job by how she officiates a wedding! We definitely recommend her.
    Lydia R. Married on 05/18/2018

Mother of the Bride

Reverend Nagy married my daughter and son-in-law last May. My daughter had pre-wedding jitters and only Reverend Nagy was able to calm her down. She spent half an hour, just before the ceremony, in my daughter's childhood bedroom with her. I don't know what they discussed, but my girl came out with a beaming smile and floated down the aisle!
    Rylan Married on 11/04/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rebecca was an amazing officiant for our wedding! From the first time I talked with her on the phone, I felt at ease and like we knew each other already. She brings a fresh perspective to marriage ceremonies and was able to accommodate all of the asks we had for our inter-faith(ish) ceremony. She's also responsive and was able to go with the flow the day of the wedding. I highly recommend Rebecca if you're looking for someone who's personable and laid-back, but also professional!
    Lauren Married on 10/28/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We absolutely loved Rebecca! She was such a joy to work with and put us at ease!
illustration stars