17 Reviews for Reverend Poppy Lynn

Customized Vows (2)
Licensed (2)
No Denomination (2)
17 Reverend Poppy Lynn Reviews

Poppy was there every step of the way! We had our wedding May 3rd 2018 and our families loved her! Her price is reasonable, and she even accommodated our vows so it fit us.

We Love You Poppy!!!!

Profile Picture Ramiel, 5/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Licensed

Wow! I couldn’t have asked for a better officiant! Her style and character perfectly matched my husband and I. She was so responsive and ready to act when the message was sent. Professional and heart felt! I would 110% recommend this amazing lady to anyone who wanted to get married in the surrounding areas!!

Profile Picture Tosha, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows

She not only let my husband and I come to her house, she was willing to meet us when plans changed. She was very polite with both sides of the family and was always smiley. We contacted her and we’re married within the next few days. Wonderful lady.

Profile Picture Crystalina, 12/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Poppy is a considerate person. She improved our vows nicely and she is very flexible to our schedule. A set of handwritten vows on parchment is of great quality. Also, she provided a set of candles that are used for wedding. After the wedding, we received our certificate very soon. Overall, it is a great experience.

Profile Picture James, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very friendly and accommodating while maintaining professionalism. Poppy listened to our requests and succeeded to provide a special and memorable day for us. Will recommend to my family and closest of friends.

Profile Picture G, 10/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Poppy was amazing and made a wonderful addition to our wedding! My husband and I are a little unconventional and had only just planned our nuptials a few weeks beforehand and even so, Poppy worked with me on personalizing our vows corresponding with me even the night before the big day. We got married on The Maid of the Mist and were looking for a short, sweet and personal ceremony and Poppy delivered. She rolled with the punches (it can be quite a task boarding the Mist and attempting to keep your party together) and she just totally went with it--chaos and all. She didn't skip a beat even as I shouted for everyone to turn around and check out the awesome rainbow right in the middle of the ceremony! She was so genuine and I could tell she really wanted to be there for my husband and I and help us make our day special. I highly recommend making her a part of your special day, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Poppy was wonderful! She was punctual and very friendly with everyone at our gathering. She took the time to meet with my husband and I to make our vows personalized. She also took the time to pick us up a wooden box to put our vows and momentos in and do handwritten notes to put in the box for a nice added touch. I went based on reviews and afterward we had a cookout which her and her husband attended. They were so laid back and relaxed you would have thought they were part of our family..pick Poppy you won't be disappointed:)

Profile Picture Ali, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Great vow renewal at Niagara Falls with Poppy!

Profile Picture T & L, 8/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Poppy was wonderful, she provided us with a unique and individualized ceremony at a very reasonable cost. She was available anytime we needed her, she made herself accessible through email, phone and text. Poppy even made the drive from Buffalo to Dunkirk to officiate our ceremony! Than you Poppy, you really went above and beyond for us!

Profile Picture Alicia, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very relaxed, great vibes and energy!. Would highly recommend Poppy to anyone i know who's getting married!.

Profile Picture Brenden, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Poppy was perfect for us! We sought someone outside of our county to ensure we had an officiant we were comfortable with and who was comfortable with us. She was punctual, professional and a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Linsey, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I knew I loved her from our first meeting. She worked on extremely short notice (2 weeks!) in delivering the perfect surprise wedding ceremony. And was responsive even available at 2 am when I couldn't decide on vow wording lol. She offered great ideas, and the day of was so very flexible. Everyone there complimented us on finding someone who spoke so beautifully. Highly highly recommend.

Profile Picture Rachael, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

We really appreciated Poppy’s scheduling flexibility as well as her affordable rate. I would highly recommend Poppy for her thoughtfulness, professionalism and creativity."

Profile Picture Donna , 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I can honestly say that Poppy is the most intuitive, kind, real soul I have ever had the honour of meeting. Her professionalism and gentleness is unsurpassed.

Profile Picture Monica, 3/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Poppy went the extra mile for us to make our day special. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Maxwell, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Her professionalism and personality are very well worth hiring her

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/4/17, 1 Review