Reverend Poppy Lynn Reviews

27 Reviews for Reverend Poppy Lynn

27 Reverend Poppy Lynn Reviews

Jen Mansaray · Married on 10/31/2018

Our special day

Rev Poppy is amazing! She was able to help us secure our venue on short notice and on a holiday. She truly made our small informal ceremony amazing. She is very responsive and flexible. I don't think we could have asked for a better officiant. Eventually, we plan on doing a more formal wedding and plan to have Rev Poppy at that ceremony as well. Thank you so much! You made our special day that much more special!

Basil Argento · Married on 10/20/2018

Rev. Poppy is a gem

We are so happy we found Rev. Poppy. She is a lovely person. The event was absolutely beautiful and just what we wanted. The things she wrote for us were touching and everyone was so happy and full of compliments about the service. I found Rev. Poppy with only a few days notice--she was absolutely gracious and ready to step in to help us! We could not be happier or have found a better person for the job at any price!!!

Kelly · Married on 09/21/2018

We hired Poppy for my daughter's wedding and she is wonderful, personable and attentive! She takes into consideration everything you want for your ceremony and makes it a reality. I would recommend her to anyone.

Lana · Married on 08/11/2018

We booked Reverend Poppy months before our wedding. We wanted someone flexible and non-judgemental of our interfaith lesbian wedding. Not once did I feel uncomfortable during our planning or the ceremony. Poppy helped plan the ceremony and adapted to our requested changes during our rehearsal. She was responsive, and easy to work with. I highly recommend Reverend Poppy, especially if you're nervous about judgemental religious officiants, she's not like that at all!

Alycia · Married on 08/10/2018

Poppy was wonderful from the very beginning. She was so thorough and wrote an amazing ceremony for us. I told her very little about us and she wrote such a lovely ceremony that practically described us perfectly . All night everyone kept telling us how beautiful the ceremony was.

Reverend Poppy Lynn 1

Nate · Married on 08/10/2018

Couldn't have asked for a better officiant. My wife and I found Poppy after our original officiant cancelled on us a month before the wedding. She worked with us on short notice and even had a prior appointment for later in the day and she still helped us out. We had a very minimalistic wedding but she went above and beyond and we couldn't be more greatful

Courtney Starcher · Married on 06/30/2018

Handfasting ceremomy

Poppy was absolutely wonderful, and the ceremony was everything I could have ever wanted. It was beautiful and she is just so wonderful. I

Reverend Poppy Lynn 2
    Reverend Poppy Lynn 3

Alyssa · Married on 05/26/2018

Poppy made us feel comfortable and relaxed throughout our planning process! Our ceremony was Smooth and exactly as we hoped! Poppy went above and beyond for our day and we are
    So thankful!

Reverend Poppy Lynn 4

Kwadwo · Married on 05/19/2018

Was a joy working with Poppy. She was very flexible and got to know us to get our ceremony personal and special. Thank you so much Poppy, you made our day very special.

Reverend Poppy Lynn 5

Ramiel · Married on 05/03/2018

Poppy was there every step of the way! We had our wedding May 3rd 2018 and our families loved her! Her price is reasonable, and she even accommodated our vows so it fit us.

We Love You Poppy!!!!

Reverend Poppy Lynn 6

Tosha · Married on 03/17/2018

Wow! I couldn’t have asked for a better officiant! Her style and character perfectly matched my husband and I. She was so responsive and ready to act when the message was sent. Professional and heart felt! I would 110% recommend this amazing lady to anyone who wanted to get married in the surrounding areas!!

Reverend Poppy Lynn 7

Crystalina · Married on 12/24/2017

She not only let my husband and I come to her house, she was willing to meet us when plans changed. She was very polite with both sides of the family and was always smiley. We contacted her and we’re married within the next few days. Wonderful lady.

Reverend Poppy Lynn 8

James · Married on 11/18/2017

Poppy is a considerate person. She improved our vows nicely and she is very flexible to our schedule. A set of handwritten vows on parchment is of great quality. Also, she provided a set of candles that are used for wedding. After the wedding, we received our certificate very soon. Overall, it is a great experience.

G · Married on 10/12/2017

Very friendly and accommodating while maintaining professionalism. Poppy listened to our requests and succeeded to provide a special and memorable day for us. Will recommend to my family and closest of friends.

Natalie · Married on 09/09/2017

Poppy was amazing and made a wonderful addition to our wedding! My husband and I are a little unconventional and had only just planned our nuptials a few weeks beforehand and even so, Poppy worked with me on personalizing our vows corresponding with me even the night before the big day. We got married on The Maid of the Mist and were looking for a short, sweet and personal ceremony and Poppy delivered. She rolled with the punches (it can be quite a task boarding the Mist and attempting to keep your party together) and she just totally went with it--chaos and all. She didn't skip a beat even as I shouted for everyone to turn around and check out the awesome rainbow right in the middle of the ceremony! She was so genuine and I could tell she really wanted to be there for my husband and I and help us make our day special. I highly recommend making her a part of your special day, you will not regret it!

Reverend Poppy Lynn 9

Ali · Married on 09/02/2017

Poppy was wonderful! She was punctual and very friendly with everyone at our gathering. She took the time to meet with my husband and I to make our vows personalized. She also took the time to pick us up a wooden box to put our vows and momentos in and do handwritten notes to put in the box for a nice added touch. I went based on reviews and afterward we had a cookout which her and her husband attended. They were so laid back and relaxed you would have thought they were part of our family..pick Poppy you won't be disappointed:)

T & L · Married on 08/08/2017

Great vow renewal at Niagara Falls with Poppy!

Alicia · Married on 07/08/2017

Poppy was wonderful, she provided us with a unique and individualized ceremony at a very reasonable cost. She was available anytime we needed her, she made herself accessible through email, phone and text. Poppy even made the drive from Buffalo to Dunkirk to officiate our ceremony! Than you Poppy, you really went above and beyond for us!

Brenden · Married on 07/01/2017

Very relaxed, great vibes and energy!. Would highly recommend Poppy to anyone i know who's getting married!.

Linsey · Married on 06/24/2017

Poppy was perfect for us! We sought someone outside of our county to ensure we had an officiant we were comfortable with and who was comfortable with us. She was punctual, professional and a pleasure to work with!

Rachael · Married on 06/11/2017

I knew I loved her from our first meeting. She worked on extremely short notice (2 weeks!) in delivering the perfect surprise wedding ceremony. And was responsive even available at 2 am when I couldn't decide on vow wording lol. She offered great ideas, and the day of was so very flexible. Everyone there complimented us on finding someone who spoke so beautifully. Highly highly recommend.

Donna · Married on 06/10/2017

We really appreciated Poppy’s scheduling flexibility as well as her affordable rate. I would highly recommend Poppy for her thoughtfulness, professionalism and creativity."

Monica · Married on 03/07/2014

I can honestly say that Poppy is the most intuitive, kind, real soul I have ever had the honour of meeting. Her professionalism and gentleness is unsurpassed.

Tia-marie · Married on 06/09/2018

Poppy was great! She was our officiant for our wedding on June 9th 2018. She personalized our vows and was really great to work with!