Reverend Maureen Jeffries Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Tiffany
    Tiffany L. Married on 06/04/2022

Maureen is incredible!

We were lucky enough to have Reverend Maureen marry us a few weeks ago in a personal, beautiful and thoughtful ceremony she crafted after spending a few months getting to know us over Zoom. We knew from our first meeting that Maureen was the right fit; she is funny, real, insightful and full of the best advice! Maureen walked us through every aspect of the ceremony (even the boring paperwork stuff) and at every turn reaffirmed what we already knew - she is the best officiant out there!
  • Christy
    Christy J. Married on 05/27/2022

Maureen made our ceremony so special and personal, more than either of us could have imagined!

We couldn't have had a better officiant for our wedding. Maureen was truly amazing through the whole process and we feel so lucky to have found her. I wasn't sure what to expect when looking for an officiant, but I really didn't expect much from someone who didn't know us. I spoke with a couple other options but from the moment I first spoke with Maureen I knew she was the one. I even got a little emotional on that first call when she was talking about the ceremony. She makes it a point to get to know you and vice versa so we really feel like friends come the wedding day. We really enjoyed having zoom calls with her and the homework she gave us like doing an online escape room. We were both so excited to finally meet her on our big day. She wrote a beautiful script for our ceremony that was tailored to us. It was a really special day and we owe a lot to her. Thank you Maureen!
  • Renee
    Renee B. Married on 04/30/2022

The best officiant out there!!

Maureen is just amazing!! My husband and I were looking for an interfaith minister to officiate our wedding since we came from two different faith backgrounds, and once we met Maureen we knew she was a perfect fit. She invested so much time in getting to know us as both a couple and as individuals––by the time it was actually our wedding day, we felt as though Maureen was an old friend! Her ceremony was absolutely beautiful: she did the perfect job of weaving the story of our relationship and love into the ceremony script while also incorporating other traditional elements. The ceremony was heartfelt, emotional, uplifting, and both laughter- and tear-inducing! Choosing Maureen to be a part of our wedding day was truly one of the best decisions we could have possibly made and we would recommend her to anyone!
    Ricardo L. Married on 04/09/2022

Thank you for the Perfect Day !

Maureen exceeded our expectations from day one and words can't describe how grateful we were to have her as our officiant. Maureen was there to aide us through tough times and guide us when we needed it the most. She made our story so much more perfect and made our wedding that much more special. We honestly could not imagine going through this journey with anyone else. Our friends and family loved her and praised how beautiful the ceremony was, it was honestly all thanks to her. She made the wedding process stress free, and we loved the bond we grew the more we worked with her. She was able to capture the essence of our relationship and showcase that immaculately to perfection during the ceremony. Again, thank you Maureen!
  • Brittany
    Brittany S. Married on 01/01/2022

The absolute best!

After seeing the beautiful ceremony Maureen did for my sister and brother-in-law, my husband and I knew we wanted to use her for our wedding. The whole process was so easy and positive right from the start- even at our first meeting, we felt like we'd known her for years!

Maureen effortlessly captured the special parts of our relationship that make our love unique. The ceremony was truly amazing- there were tears, laughter, and everything in between. Our guests continued to come up to us all night raving about how beautiful the ceremony was.

It's clear that Maureen was meant to do this, and she is so gifted at it. We highly recommend her and we're happy to call her our friend now!
    Darlene R. Married on 12/11/2021

Absolutely Amazing from start to finish!

She is kind, and warm, smart, and funny! She guided us through every step. She really understood our love story and help create beautiful vows. She is efficient and easy to talk to. She made our ceremony perfect! We would highly recommend her to anyone getting married!
    Ally L. Married on 11/27/2021

The best there is

I can’t imagine my big day without Rev. Maureen. She was by our side with all the best advice up until our wedding! Her voice is also so soothing they used it to narrate our wedding video! 10/10 recommend to everyone.
    Carson C. Married on 11/26/2021

The Best!!

Reverend Maureen is the best! We had a Jewish and Catholic ceremony and she did an amazing job incorporating both religious aspects, without overdoing either side. If you are a bride and groom with a mixed faith wedding, Rev Maureen should be your pick! We had multiple conversations prior to the wedding where she got to know us personally, which made the ceremony that much more special. I could go on and on about how great she was and what a positive experience this was overall!
    Tiffany Married on 11/07/2021

Absolutly Amazing!!

I don't think we could have asked for a better person to take care of us on our wedding day! She was so on hand and available for any questions we had and helped with whatever we needed. We struggled to write our vows up until the day before the wedding and she came through and helped us write the most beautiful vows I could have asked for. When we went over the final detaled and a run through of the ceremony it brought me to tears with how beautifully written it was and how perfectly it fit us as a couple. If I could do it all again with her I would! She is perfect!
  • Paula
    Paula S. Married on 10/30/2021

Maureen is the best!

Maureen was simply amazing from start to end and we are so happy to have had her as our officiant. She was very communicative with us and helped us plan our ceremony even though we were in different countries. We had several meetings together, where she would walk us through the entirety of our ceremony, detail by detail, to make sure it was to our liking. She even included small details, like having us write notes to each other for our 1st anniversary, which made it so much more special. On the day of the wedding, she took charge of the room and handled the wedding like a pro. She is very knowledgeable of the process and has been very helpful even after the wedding. Thank you so much, Maureen, we couldn't have done it without you!
  • Shannon
    Shannon Married on 10/09/2021

Rev. Jeffries was amazing!

We hired Reverend Jeffries for our 10/9 wedding. She was amazing to work with. She truly got to know us and tailored our ceremony to fit us. We felt so comfortable with her. She really was meant to do this job. All our guests raved about our ceremony and her calming presence. She was a pleasure to work with!
  • F
    Felicia T. Married on 10/01/2021

Ceremony was the HIGHLIGHT of our wedding!

Rev. Jefferies, absolutely crushed it from day one! My husband and I really didn't know what to expect or where to begin with this process. My dad actually was the one to recommend her from seeing her perform at a previous wedding and boy has he never been more right! She is truly incredible at what she does and makes the overall experience fun vs. stressful. She dedicates the time to get to know her couples and customizes the experience for you to have the most amazing outcome.

We started off getting to know one another, filling out some forms and then Rev. Jefferies had us play this escape the room game that really challenged our communication with one another. She came up with a beautiful idea for us to write a poem of what our love meant to one another that our friends actually ended up reading aloud at our ceremony. She also had us write letters to one another that we will seal and read on our anniversary to start a new tradition as husband and wife. Both were seriously the most perfect touches to making our ceremony unique and really meant the world to us. We also read our vows aloud to each other and Rev. Jefferies really helped guide us and made us feel comfortable and confident doing so. You can really see how passionate she is for this profession and how dedicated she is to her couples. Not only is she super helpful, she is personable, relatable and funny as all hell. When I say our ceremony was the highlight of our wedding I mean it. Literally everyone was raving about it and loved her so much. I wish I could reply the ceremony over and over again so get yourself a good videographer!! Rev. Jefferies has become family and we seriously cannot thank her enough. I could not recommend her more. Book her ASAP, you will not be disappointed. I promise!

• Lauren
    Lauren E. Married on 09/30/2021

Hands down- THE BEST

Maureen is a vendor we wished to have for our original date but she was booked, so the postponement of our wedding celebration really worked in our favor to have Maureen be there to officiate! We wanted something not so scripted and rather a ceremony that spoke to our relationship and our journey to get to that exact moment of our ceremony. Maureen did EXACTLY that; except she exceeded our expectations! My husband & I teared up over the Zoom call of our run through prior to the wedding, and were just as emotional during the ceremony. We incorporated a butterfly release for our loved ones who passed, as well as a wine box ceremony with notes for my husband and I to read on our anniversary every year. Maureen made everything flow so naturally, had all the guests in tears, and it truly felt like we’ve known her for a lifetime the way she could speak to us as a couple! Our families are still talking about how beautiful the ceremony was and how bubbly Maureen was with them. I am forever thankful that we met Maureen and had her officiate our day. She is someone we will no doubt stay in touch with & confident we can lean on if ever needed!

Reverend Maureen Jeffries's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! Getting to know the both of you has been my pleasure. Thank you for trusting me with your day! I will never forget that butterfly release and the butterfly just chilling on Justin's lapel. I'm not going anywhere - call me anytime!
    Mark E. Married on 09/18/2021

Reverend Jeffries is the BEST!

We were lucky enough to have Reverend Jeffries officiate our wedding September 2021. She was AMAZING! She checked in with us multiple times before the big day and during these conversations, she took the time to get to know us which helped her create a very personalized ceremony. She also has amazing advice, insight and encouragement for engaged couples and helped to make sure we started off our marriage on the right foot. Our ceremony was incredible and felt so special thanks to Reverend Jeffries. Countless guests made sure to let us know it was by far the best ceremony they have ever attended and were blown away with how heartfelt and unique it was. She took the time to find out our relationship and what was important to us and then used that information to speak about our love story and we could not have been happier. Reverend Jeffries is also the absolute sweetest – she helped to keep us calm in the days leading up to the ceremony and on the day of. She also took time to fashion a wristlet for my grandma when her corsage fell off – we felt like she was on our team every step of the way and cannot recommend her enough. Reverend Jeffries, thank you SO very much for making our day so special.

• Vivian
    Vivian Married on 07/24/2021

Perfect ceremony

Working with Rev. Maureen was such a great experience! She was so flexible with our schedules when we were having our initial conversations and then that flexibility continued as our plans changed multiple times due to COVID-19. Then, we had the most beautiful ceremony! She took the time to really get to know us and customized the ceremony to make it perfect for us. We can’t wait to have her perform our vow renewal next year!
  • Brittany
    Brittany D. Married on 06/06/2021

The BEST there is!

From day one Maureen had a way of making us feel comfortable and in good hands! She took the time to get to know us, and it was a pleasure getting to know her. She walked us through each step of getting married without skipping a beat. When it came to the day of she went above and beyond anything we could have expected. From having emergency supplies on hand like deodorant, to pinning my fathers boutonnière back on - she did it all! Without her we would have been totally lost and we are so blessed to now have her in our lives and to have been a part of our most special day.

Reverend Maureen Jeffries's reply:

Brittany - Thank you so much for everything. You and Conrad are so lucky to have one another. You have created such a wonderful life together and I am so excited to see where you will take it! Congratulations and best wishes - with love, Maureen
  • Clara
    Clara C. Married on 06/04/2021

Nonstop compliments on ceremony!!!

Reverand Jeffries truly made our ceremony special. She took the time to get to us and made it so personable and detailed. Many of our guests asked who she was because it was such a touching ceremony and truly loved her performance. She also has the best tone in her voice and can set the mood with every emotion she wants to capture.

I would 1000% recommend her to anyone! Our ceremony was the best and we can't thank her enough for personalizing and including everything we wanted to do. She is must BOOK, don't sleep it on it!

Thank you so much Reverand Maureen, we were so happy to have chosen you to be part of our special day!

Reverend Maureen Jeffries's reply:

Clara and Jimmy - you know I loved working with the two of you. Such a pleasure to see how sweet the two of you are with each other - how you take care of one another and how blessed you are to have found your soulmate. Take care and be kind. Thank you!
  • Jessica
    Jessica H. Married on 05/07/2021

Amazing!!!!

Our wedding day would not have been the same without Reverend Maureen Jeffries! From the moment we first reached out, we could tell that she genuinely cares about the couples she works with, making it an easy decision to hire her.

The entire process leading up the wedding was so smooth. We had multiple zoom meetings where she took the time to really understand us, who we are individually and collectively and weaving that theme into our ceremony effortlessly. We felt a bond with her as if we had known her for a lifetime, so it was easy to open up!

On the day of the wedding she arrived early to meet our family and bridal party, take photos and ensure that we had our marriage license! Our ceremony was the perfect length, kept everyone engaged and was so special/unique to us. We received so many compliments from our guests on how much they loved it! We highly recommend Reverend Jeffries and are excited to work with her for future special moments in our lives!
    Matt N. Married on 05/01/2021

Fabulous Rev Maureen

Absolutely the best!! worked with us and gave us the best wedding experience. Love her. You can't do any better.
    Kanupriya V. Married on 04/22/2021

We are so thankful to you for giving us a special wedding

I cant begin to explain how lucky me and my husband felt having Reverend Maureen perform our ceremony. She was wonderful, cooperative, engaging, contributing since the first time we connected. She not only made us think about our promises for each other but also incorporated each and every valuable thought, moment and idea important to us in our ceremony. We had a very small 12 people wedding in a park but Reverend Maureen treated us just as important and special as she would for a bigger wedding. Thank you Reverend for making our day more special and conducting our beautiful intimate ceremony. We owe you a big one!

Reverend Maureen Jeffries's reply:

Kanu - What can I say? I'm the lucky one to be able to be a part of so many love stories. I love yours! You are proof that love will always find you. Thank you so much for your kind words.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie C. Married on 04/09/2021

Best ever!

Rev. Maureen is amazing! She was so personable right from the start. I found her online, and sent an inquiry- she called me right away. We had a chat on the phone and I knew I wanted to meet her. My fiance at the time and I met with her multiple times via FaceTime. She gave us marriage exercises and really helped us feel the importance and significance of vows and what we were about to do! We talked about specifics that we wanted to include in the vows and she helped us create such a meaningful ceremony. We wanted a heartfelt, not too serious, but full of passion ceremony and that is exactly what she delivered! All of my bridal party and guests were raving about her! We all love her so much! She is the best!!!!!!
  • F
    Francis N. Married on 03/05/2021

On Short Notice Quarantine won't stop our love!!

We decided to get married within a week after our decision because our original plans pre-quarantined times had to be changed. Pastor Jeffries was so helpful in finalizing our commitment and she taught us a lot about the meaning of marriage in our intial conversation via Zoom. I would highly recommend her to others!

Reverend Maureen Jeffries's reply:

Thank you Francis - small, sweet, heart-felt... and that view! Your wedding was the stuff people dream about, I'm so glad I got to play a small part in the story of a boy from the Bronx marrying the love of his life.
    Tim Q. Married on 03/05/2021

The Best Socially-Distanced Ceremony We Could Ask For!

When a global health crisis derailed our wedding plans (and rearranged everyone's lives), Maureen was flexible and helpful throughout our rescheduling/replanning process. We eventually decided to go through with a small, socially-distant ceremony that far exceeded our expectations! The words were beautiful, and the few family members in attendance - as well as those joining in over Zoom - loved it. She understood what made our relationship work, and it showed in the ceremony. Truly a moment we will never forget.

We are so glad to have chosen Maureen, and we look forward to working with her for our First Anniversary vow renewal!
    Martha Z. Married on 02/14/2021

Highly recommended

She is knowledgeable, quick to respond, and professional while still maintaining a friendly attitude.

Reverend Maureen Jeffries's reply:

Thank you Martha! So happy to be able to share your wedding day with you and the cutest dog ring bearer ever!