Reverend Kayelily Middleton Reviews

356 | Raleigh, NC

356 Reviews for Reverend Kayelily Middleton

Leigh Munley · Getting married on 04/12/2021

A beautiful, personal ceremony!!!

Jared and I want to thank Kayeliliy for an incredible wedding ceremony. We cannot tell you how many people told us how beautiful it was, and many said it was the most special they had ever seen - So personal and lovely... And so well-delivered, with the perfect combination of sentiment and humor. We were laughing through tears. So many thanks for her talents and efforts on our behalf!

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Risa

Risa Wolfzahn · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Kayelily Middleton

Kayelily was amazing ! She took us through months and months of changed dates and changed plans during this difficult time (a pandemic ). She was super kind and responsive even if I just needed to express frustration. We finally married in her backyard !!! For Kayelily this is more than just a job. She truly gets satisfaction from bringing loved ones together and uniting soulmates in holy matrimony. Everyone at the ceremony was touched by her words. I would highly recommend Kayelily Middleton if you would love a heartfelt, warm, meaningful ceremony.

Sent on 08/29/2020

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Oh, thank you so much for your kind words, Risa! Despite all the changes in dates, I enjoyed working with you to make your dreams come true. As it turned out, your wedding in my garden was simply the best solution and included your family and Chris' mom. Melts my heart!
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 08/29/2020

Wonderful experience

Kay was on time. She stayed in constant contact throughout the whole experience I would highly recommend her. She was very polite and she answered any questions we had.

Sent on 09/09/2020

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Thank you, Jasmine! I was glad to help you all I could. I know getting the marriage license can be a challenge these COVID days so was happy to work with you on accomplishing that. Your wedding was beautiful and I know we were all thrilled that the sun came out and the rain stayed away. Blessings to you and Adaya!

Katie Lee · Married on 06/27/2020

Effortless and wonderful!

Reverend Kayelily made the whole experience amazing. We decided to do a small ceremony sort of last minute and she made it effortless! She was also super informative about the whole process which was very helpful. Also her garden is absolutely beautiful. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/30/2020

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write of your wedding and my services. I really appreciate it. Yours was the sweetest wedding in my wedding garden on a beautiful day. Glad you got to Zoom in your guests to enjoy the ceremony too! Best always!

Cecil Jake Saunders · Married on 02/29/2020

If you are having anxiety over how to pick an officiant, know that you can't go wrong with this choice.

Reverend Kayelily Middleton was the officiant for our leap day 2020 wedding, and we could not recommend her more highly. She listened to all of our concerns and then helped us design a customized ceremony for our wedding that shared our story with our loved ones. We have gotten so many compliments about the ceremony, including how entertaining Kayelily was, and how she must be an old family friend because it seemed like she’s known us for years. She is amazing at her job, probably because she has married thousands of couples! She guided us through the logistics of getting the marriage license, knew exactly what to do in the rehearsal, and will help design a ceremony just for you.

Sent on 05/07/2020

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Oh WOW, Jake! Thank you! I loved working with you and Brooke. You both have a wonderful sense of humor and great outlook on life as well as a wonderful relationship. Your love story was so much fun to tell your guests who had never heard that version. What laughter we had. I wish you both all the best.

Gayle Dace · Married on 11/20/2019

Awesome officiant!

Reverend Kayelily was perfect for our tiny weekday wedding, and we could not have asked for a better officiant. She was very concerned about giving us the ceremony we wanted, and she definitely did that and more (helping the photographer and chatting with my sister about shiny shoe clip-ins). Could not recommend her more highly. Thank you so much Kayelily!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Thank you so much, Gayle. I am so happy that you found me and that I was available to officiate. You and Will are such a sweet couple and I could feel the love radiating from you two! My honor to join you in marriage! Blessings!

Emilie Demeule · Married on 11/03/2019

Highly recommend

Reverend Kayelily created a unique and beautiful ceremony for our wedding that was tailored just for us. We had nothing but great compliments on our ceremony as Reverend Kayelily had done such beautiful work in telling our story. Not only that, but she also gave us so much help in organizing and giving us tips on wedding prep that we hadnt even thought of. Overall, I dont believe we could have picked anyone better to officiate our wedding.

Sent on 01/23/2020

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Thank you, Emilie! You and Russel were a delight to work with. I appreciate couples who take the time and creativity to be an integral part in scripting the ceremony. Your wedding was such a beautiful expression of your beliefs, love and commitment, and personalities and I thank you for choosing me to join you in marriage!

Meena · Married on 11/02/2019

just now
    Absolutely the best!! I am so glad we found her, she truly made our wedding special. She is very good with high stress situations and helps out alot. I have never read/heard a ceremony so beautiful. She meets with you and ask you your background and any other information you want in the ceremony, she truly takes your life and writes it into such beautiful words. You the option of doing your own vows or she can take what you want to say and create vows for you. She sent us several different options of vows and introductory things. we went back and forth for a couple weeks changing an editing it and she was so easy to work with and had no problem editing those things to create something beautiful that was finely attuned to us. What I love about her is she will travel to any place you're having your wedding at or if you're having a smaller wedding she has a beautiful garden in her backyard called The Wedding Garden. she has Ann Arbor that she puts flower garlands on and benches and it's absolutely stunning back there. I am so lucky that I found her because trust me I have spoken with many other ministers and none of them was as cooperative nor as talented as her. My husband and I were not as good with wording as her so she truly Incorporated everything we wanted into something so unbelievably beautiful.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Thank you, Meena! I loved working with you and Matt to make your ceremony perfect. I think your families enjoyed every word and seeing you and Matt so happy to be married! Best always!
  • Jordan

Jordan Sverha · Married on 10/31/2019

You won’t regret it!

Kayelily was the perfect choice to officiate our wedding! When our wedding plans were significantly impacted by COVID, we had to adapt and we were lucky to find Kayelily had our availability on our scheduled wedding date. She was able to assist us with the marriage license process. The best part was the ceremony and vows which Kayelily provided to us and allowed us to add our own stamp on. Scheduling and planning our small ceremony was easy since Kayelily has done so many weddings in the area. Our intimate ceremony at the North Carolina Museum of Art was perfect! Despite these challenging times, we feel very fortunate we were able to still have our wedding while staying safe and Kayelily was so sweet, professional, and easy to work with. Whether you plan on having 50 guests or 5 at your ceremony, we would recommend Kayelily for your wedding officiant!

Sent on 09/13/2020

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Thank you, Jordan! It was my honor to join you and Ryan in marriage! You were great to work with and knew what you wanted. Yours was the sweetest wedding at a beautiful location which was perfect for the two of you and your gracious witnesses and their little daughters. Congratulations on your marriage and I wish you all the best!!

Christopher Bittinger · Married on 10/20/2019

Kayelily, FTW!

Working with Kayelily before and during our wedding was exceptional! She had many great views and ideas for getting the most out of our wedding day, and everyone in attendance had a blast! She is a real treat, well worth every bit!! Thank you so much, Kayelily!

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/12/2019

Best Officiant!

Kayelilly was everything and more! She made the whole ceremony seamless and worked with us to make the day exactly what we wanted it to be! Look no further for the best officiant!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/05/2019

The perfect officiant for our wedding!

We booked Kayelily to be our officiant for our wedding on October 5th. Kayelily was the best choice we could've made! My husband and I live out of state, but she made it extremely easy to plan our ceremony and was very quick to respond to any emails or questions we had. I had multiple wedding guests approach me during the reception and tell me just how beautiful of a ceremony it was and how many even teared up hearing the beautiful words Kayelily put together about us. I loved how personal our ceremony was and I will always cherish the vows and special memories she helped us create of our day. We really appreciated all the hard work Kayelily put into our wedding ceremony and for helping make our wedding amazing! :) I would recommend Kayelily to any of my friends or family looking for a wedding officiant.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Thank you, Emily! I love hearing that your guests enjoyed the ceremony although from their laughter during the ceremony, I suspected they were having a great time. I noticed some were sitting on the edge of their seats in rapt attention. You and Evan were a dream to work with and with the wonder of the internet, geographic distance really is inconsequential. Thank you for taking the time to write this review! Best always!
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 05/18/2019

Unique, Personalized and Professional

My husband and I chose to have Kayelily officiate our ceremony about a year before our wedding. We first found her based on the phenomenal online reviews and then scheduled a time to meet in person. At this meeting Kayelily walked us through her entire process for creating each ceremony and she also gave us helpful information on obtaining our marriage license and getting a name change after the wedding.

We left the meeting confident that we'd be able to create a ceremony unique to us and our story, which was very important to us. Kayelily was helpful with input throughout the process, but also let us take our time on figuring out how we wanted the ceremony laid out. It's up to each couple how customized they'd like the ceremony to be.

I can't begin to tell you how many people came up to us after the ceremony, wrote to us afterwards, and are still telling us months later how amazing the ceremony was. I would highly recommend working with Kayelily. She's professional, has a great sense of humor, and really wants the ceremony to be unique to the couple.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Thank you, Kathleen! I loved working with you and Matt and telling your wonderful story during your ceremony. I could tell the guests were really engaged and loving every minute. I love your feedback that they are still talking about your ceremony. That just warms my heart!

Samantha Somerville · Married on 04/13/2019

So thankful we found Kayelily to be our officiant!

Reverend Kayelily officiated our wedding on April 13, 2019. She was so sweet and welcomed us to her home so that we can have our initial meeting and talk about the type of ceremony we wanted. She’s so down to earth and funny which helped make the planning process that more enjoyable. Kayelily was very thorough and even walked us through the process of getting our marriage license, marriage certificate and even changing my last name. She was so accommodating and allowed much flexibility so that our ceremony matched our personalities. My favorite part of working with Kayelily was that she had us answer questions about each- From those answers, she prepared our beautiful background story and even shared secret paragraphs about what we loved about each other during our ceremony. This made our ceremony so personal and special. So glad we chose Reverend Kayelily as our officiant. Thank you, Kayelily from from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Kony C · Married on 03/10/2019

Wonderful, professional and kind!

Without Kayelily we wouldn't have been married - and I don't just mean it literally. She helped create and amazing story about how we met, what made us fall in love, and our journey together. She made the day so special and important, and even the guests commented on how beautiful the ceremony was.
    Moreover, we were both kind of scared about saying things out loud, so she said our vows for us and that was so helpful! Neither of us are religious and she took that into account to still make the most beautiful ceremony ever. I also have to say that I find her voice so pleasing to hear, and that was great during the ceremony too. She also coordinated her outfit with us which looked beautiful.
    Thank you again Kayelily, you're absolutely wonderful.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, your time in writing this review, and how quickly you posted it! Yours and Patrick's wedding was truly about the two of you and that is my goal--an expression of your love and commitment, your personalities and your beliefs. The way you each thanked your parents during the ceremony melted my heart! I wish you all the best!
  • Melissa

Melissa Dabney · Married on 02/11/2019

Wonderful personalized ceremony!!!

We could not have been happier with Kayelily as our officiant! We had her perform a personalized ceremony for us that left our guests alternately laughing and crying. She really helped us make our day special by letting us inject our personalities into the ceremony. We had several guests come up to us after the wedding to ask how we found her, if that tells you anything! Kayelily made the overwhelming process very easy by taking us along the way step by step and was very personable and professional.

Sent on 01/25/2020

Rene Oliver Goral · Married on 12/23/2018

She is the best

My wife and I are very grateful for the wonderful and individual ceremony that Kayelily held for us. She is very professional and with her warm, kind nature she made us feel very comfortable during the preparations and on the wedding day. We feel blessed that we found her as our minister and will not hesitate to choose her again.

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Hanlon · Married on 12/08/2018

Wedding Officiant

We had the pleasure of having Kayelily for our Christmas Wedding in December. She was amazing! She made our ceremony so unique and personal to fit us exactly. She even incorporated a bell ceremony that fit our Christmas theme and tied into Daniel's Irish culture. We still have family members that will bring up how awesome our ceremony was. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

I loved your wedding and telling your story to the guests. The Celtic Bell ceremony was perfect for your Christmas wedding. I am so happy to hear that your guests are still talking about how much they enjoyed your ceremony. Congratulations to you and Daniel!

Erinn Crider · Married on 11/18/2018

Created the perfect unique ceremony for us

She was an absolute delight to work with and helped us to create a unique and very personal ceremony. I've received endless complements on how moving it was and how it fit us so well. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Thank you, Erinn. So happy that you and Kelsey chose me as your officiant. I love your story and knowing that your guests loved it too. You were a joy to work with. I wish you all the best!!

Richard · Married on 09/22/2018

The sections with the stars above say everything for us. We couldn't have asked for anything better. From the moment we met, until the time she left after the conclusion of the ceremony, Kayelily was nothing be the best the universe could have given us!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Awww! I give you and Jesse 5 Stars too! Your guests were spellbound by the depth and sincerity of the words in your ceremony and I credit that to you! Many thanks for the glowing reviews!
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 09/22/2018

Reverend Kayelily Middleton is an expert at what she does. She comes very highly recommended by several vendors, and stellar reviews. We didn't meet Ms. Middleton in person until the day of the rehearsal. We communicated via email and phone prior to that. She sends you a detailed questionnaire that you and your fiancé fill out together about your story and then has you write secret paragraphs about each other. She melds these together to tell a beautiful love story on your wedding day. Somehow without even meeting us she made it seem like she had known us forever! She customizes the ceremony exactly to your liking. All of my guests ranted and raved about how beautiful the ceremony was. Thank you so much for everything Reverend!!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Thank you, Brooke! I give thanks everyday for the internet because it makes it possible for me to serve couples who live in other cities and/or have careers that keep them uber busy. It was so sweet to meet you and Chase for the first time at your rehearsal and put faces with the bride and groom I had come to know so well from the process of writing your perfect ceremony! Your mom, too! I thank her for finding me for you and texting me and getting the ball rolling for me to officiate. You and Chase are perfect for each other and I know you will have a wonderful enduring marriage. I am honored to have joined you in matrimony!

Kita · Married on 09/02/2018

Kayelily was a joy. She is an awesome individual to have with you for your special day. Kayelily takes the time to get to know you, learn your story and truly make your ceremony special. Her attention to detail, professionalism and kindness makes it all worth it. We enjoyed our first meeting with her and knew that she was the best person to have with us. I loved our ceremony and appreciated the opportunity to make it our own. She's wonderful! I would highly recommend her for your event.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words! Your wedding was so wonderful--despite the rain delay. It all worked out so well and I am honored to have joined you and Jarrod in marriage! You were a dream to work with and I wish you the best always!

Varun · Married on 08/25/2018

Kayelily is an absolute master of her craft. If you are thinking of working with her, do it! She has done tons of weddings, and her experience makes for a seamless process and a beautiful ceremony. At the same time, she somehow manages to make you feel like you are the only clients on her plate. Throughout the entire planning process, no matter what time we emailed her, we got a response within several hours. I truly don’t know how she does it.

Kayelily knows the exact process of designing and executing a perfectly personalized and touching wedding ceremony from start to finish. She allows you to be as involved as you’d like to be. I remember reading in her reviews before we decided to work with her that many couples had gotten compliments from their wedding guests on the ceremony. I thought to myself how strange that was, I mean how often has a wedding ceremony stood out so much to you? Well, I have to say that the exact same thing happened to us! After the ceremony, wedding guests came up to us and said Kayelily was totally captivating and executed the most beautiful and personal wedding ceremony. Hire Kayelily! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Thanks, Varun! I loved working with you and Caroline. Your love story is so sweet and I loved telling it to your guests. So happy that they enjoyed the ceremony as well. Enjoy wedded bliss and an enduring satisfying marriage and call on me if I can ever be of service!

Kevin · Married on 08/18/2018

Reverend Kayelily Middleton was Outstanding. We met with her months in advanced and knew she the one for our wedding ceremony. Kayelily level of professionalism and attention to detail exceeded all of our expectations. We had numerous members of our family compliment her and kept asking where we found her because of how impressed they were with our ceremony. Kayelily takes it to the next level by allowing us to tell a story during our vows and kept the audience focused during the entire ceremony. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Kevin! Your and Nicole’s love story was great as well as getting lots of laughter from your friends and family. We enjoyed your reception too. Many thanks for inviting us. I wish you all the best!

Lisa · Married on 08/11/2018

Kayelily is an excellent officiant!!! Her words were perfect- made sure that they were meaningful to us as a couple. Creative ideas for seating and aisle arrangements! Ensured that we knew all the steps required pre and (post) wedding to be married in North Carolina :)

Sent on 09/13/2018

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Thank you , Lisa! Loved your sweet wedding. Thank you for choosing me to join you in marriage!