Reverend Kayelily Middleton Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

336 Reverend Kayelily Middleton Reviews

Meena · Getting married on 11/02/2019

just now
    Absolutely the best!! I am so glad we found her, she truly made our wedding special. She is very good with high stress situations and helps out alot. I have never read/heard a ceremony so beautiful. She meets with you and ask you your background and any other information you want in the ceremony, she truly takes your life and writes it into such beautiful words. You the option of doing your own vows or she can take what you want to say and create vows for you. She sent us several different options of vows and introductory things. we went back and forth for a couple weeks changing an editing it and she was so easy to work with and had no problem editing those things to create something beautiful that was finely attuned to us. What I love about her is she will travel to any place you're having your wedding at or if you're having a smaller wedding she has a beautiful garden in her backyard called The Wedding Garden. she has Ann Arbor that she puts flower garlands on and benches and it's absolutely stunning back there. I am so lucky that I found her because trust me I have spoken with many other ministers and none of them was as cooperative nor as talented as her. My husband and I were not as good with wording as her so she truly Incorporated everything we wanted into something so unbelievably beautiful.

Sent on 09/12/2018
    Reverend Kayelily Middleton 5
    Reverend Kayelily Middleton 6
    Reverend Kayelily Middleton 7

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Thank you, Meena! I loved working with you and Matt to make your ceremony perfect. I think your families enjoyed every word and seeing you and Matt so happy to be married! Best always!

Richard · Married on 09/22/2018

The sections with the stars above say everything for us. We couldn't have asked for anything better. From the moment we met, until the time she left after the conclusion of the ceremony, Kayelily was nothing be the best the universe could have given us!

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Reverend Kayelily Middleton 8

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Awww! I give you and Jesse 5 Stars too! Your guests were spellbound by the depth and sincerity of the words in your ceremony and I credit that to you! Many thanks for the glowing reviews!
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 09/22/2018

Reverend Kayelily Middleton is an expert at what she does. She comes very highly recommended by several vendors, and stellar reviews. We didn't meet Ms. Middleton in person until the day of the rehearsal. We communicated via email and phone prior to that. She sends you a detailed questionnaire that you and your fiancé fill out together about your story and then has you write secret paragraphs about each other. She melds these together to tell a beautiful love story on your wedding day. Somehow without even meeting us she made it seem like she had known us forever! She customizes the ceremony exactly to your liking. All of my guests ranted and raved about how beautiful the ceremony was. Thank you so much for everything Reverend!!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Thank you, Brooke! I give thanks everyday for the internet because it makes it possible for me to serve couples who live in other cities and/or have careers that keep them uber busy. It was so sweet to meet you and Chase for the first time at your rehearsal and put faces with the bride and groom I had come to know so well from the process of writing your perfect ceremony! Your mom, too! I thank her for finding me for you and texting me and getting the ball rolling for me to officiate. You and Chase are perfect for each other and I know you will have a wonderful enduring marriage. I am honored to have joined you in matrimony!

Kita · Married on 09/02/2018

Kayelily was a joy. She is an awesome individual to have with you for your special day. Kayelily takes the time to get to know you, learn your story and truly make your ceremony special. Her attention to detail, professionalism and kindness makes it all worth it. We enjoyed our first meeting with her and knew that she was the best person to have with us. I loved our ceremony and appreciated the opportunity to make it our own. She's wonderful! I would highly recommend her for your event.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words! Your wedding was so wonderful--despite the rain delay. It all worked out so well and I am honored to have joined you and Jarrod in marriage! You were a dream to work with and I wish you the best always!

Varun · Married on 08/25/2018

Kayelily is an absolute master of her craft. If you are thinking of working with her, do it! She has done tons of weddings, and her experience makes for a seamless process and a beautiful ceremony. At the same time, she somehow manages to make you feel like you are the only clients on her plate. Throughout the entire planning process, no matter what time we emailed her, we got a response within several hours. I truly don’t know how she does it.

Kayelily knows the exact process of designing and executing a perfectly personalized and touching wedding ceremony from start to finish. She allows you to be as involved as you’d like to be. I remember reading in her reviews before we decided to work with her that many couples had gotten compliments from their wedding guests on the ceremony. I thought to myself how strange that was, I mean how often has a wedding ceremony stood out so much to you? Well, I have to say that the exact same thing happened to us! After the ceremony, wedding guests came up to us and said Kayelily was totally captivating and executed the most beautiful and personal wedding ceremony. Hire Kayelily! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Thanks, Varun! I loved working with you and Caroline. Your love story is so sweet and I loved telling it to your guests. So happy that they enjoyed the ceremony as well. Enjoy wedded bliss and an enduring satisfying marriage and call on me if I can ever be of service!

Kevin · Married on 08/18/2018

Reverend Kayelily Middleton was Outstanding. We met with her months in advanced and knew she the one for our wedding ceremony. Kayelily level of professionalism and attention to detail exceeded all of our expectations. We had numerous members of our family compliment her and kept asking where we found her because of how impressed they were with our ceremony. Kayelily takes it to the next level by allowing us to tell a story during our vows and kept the audience focused during the entire ceremony. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Kevin! Your and Nicole’s love story was great as well as getting lots of laughter from your friends and family. We enjoyed your reception too. Many thanks for inviting us. I wish you all the best!

Lisa · Married on 08/11/2018

Kayelily is an excellent officiant!!! Her words were perfect- made sure that they were meaningful to us as a couple. Creative ideas for seating and aisle arrangements! Ensured that we knew all the steps required pre and (post) wedding to be married in North Carolina :)

Sent on 09/13/2018

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Thank you , Lisa! Loved your sweet wedding. Thank you for choosing me to join you in marriage!

Lan · Married on 08/11/2018

We are so lucky to have had Kayelily as the officiate. I cannot find a better way to thank her! She made our wedding much better than we could have imagined. The ceremony was so special, personal, and unique. She helped us make our own story and she made it perfect. I would say the secret paragraphs was the highlight of my wedding day. My husband and I were tearing off when we heard that for the first time. We received tons of compliments from our guests. If you are looking for an officiate, do not miss her!

• I

Ian · Married on 07/21/2018

Kayelily is the best! Book her ASAP.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Thanks, Ian! Loved working with you and Melanie although we were hundreds of miles apart geographically which is no problem with the internet. My pleasure to meet you for the first time at the rehearsal. Felt like we were old friends by then!

Anne · Married on 07/14/2018

My son and daughter-in-law's wedding was extra special because of this wonderful person who helped them create a magical ceremony. It was warm and very personal, with vows that just brought tears to our eyes. She seemed to know them intimately and everything she said was so spot on. She helped them/us make memories to cherish for years to come.

Mother of the groom

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Reverend Kayelily Middleton 9
    Reverend Kayelily Middleton 10
    Reverend Kayelily Middleton 11

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Thank you, Anne. It was so nice to see you again and I appreciate your taking the time and making the effort to write this review. It is helpful for couples who are evaluating officiants to have the point of view of parents of the couple. Hope to see you again soon! Best regards, Kayelily.

Margaret · Married on 07/08/2018

Picking an officiant was one of the most difficult parts of planning our wedding, since we're an interfaith couple, who didn't want religion to play a role. Kayelily was so easy to work with and gave us plenty of sample material from all cultures and religions to pick and choose how we wanted our ceremony to go. We were part of the entire process and had final say on all of the wording . It was more work for us on the front end than just choosing a set script, but it was exactly what we wanted in the end (and we got so many compliments on it and on Kayelily!).

She is very easy to work with and adds a really romantic, personal, and unique touch with the secret paragraphs that the couple doesn't hear about each other until the wedding day. We were very happy with our selection of officiant :-)

Sent on 08/13/2018

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Thank you, Margaret! It was my pleasure to work with you and Vince to make your ceremony exactly what you envisioned. I am so happy to hear your guests enjoyed the ceremony! They were quite engaged while I delivered it which is so gratifying for all the thought and creativity we 3 put into your ceremony. All the best to you and your family!

Stephanie · Married on 06/23/2018

From the moment we met with Kayelilly, and she read us a sample ceremony, we knew she would be a perfect fit for us. She did a great job at listening to our story and putting together a ceremony that perfectly represented us. She captivated our guests, and we received so many compliments about the ceremony.

Sent on 07/28/2018

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Stephanie! Yours and Josh's wedding was fabulous! I loved it--especially wowing your guests and parents with your great story. Loved all the laughter. The guests felt so bonded in their love for the two of you and just ate it up. So honored that you chose me to join you in marriage! Thank you for that and for this review! Best always!

LESLIE · Married on 06/01/2018

Kayelily you were WONDERFUL! You made every bit of the nuts-and-bolts part of the process smooth and easy. Every part of the creative process was personalized and fit the vision we had for our ceremony as well. We benefitted so much from your experience. Thank you for telling our story with such heart and humor. Serendipity brought us together ... it was SO special that another warm link to my mother (you) would be present in such a meaningful way on that HAPPY day!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Reverend Kayelily Middleton 12
    Reverend Kayelily Middleton 13

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Leslie, thank you for your kind words. I am so happy serendipity and synchronicity were at work to bring us together and discover our link to each other. It was my pleasure to tell your wonderful love story to your guests and my honor to join you and Rich in marriage, at last! Best blessings ever!

Betty · Married on 05/18/2018

Kayelily made our day magical. The ceremony was perfectly tailored to us. Very personal, humorous and she just got who we were. She was also very helpful with all the legal "stuff" required. Highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Betty. You and Jerry are so perfect for each other and it was my honor to join you in marriage! Bless you!

Kirstin · Married on 04/28/2018

My husband and I originally planned to get married at the courthouse, but we were happy to find Kayelily's wedding garden instead. This is a fantastic option for couples who want to have a small wedding without all the fuss, or those who don't want to spend a lot of money! We met with Kayelily a couple months before the wedding and were immediately very comfortable around her. She sent us a ceremony script and we could make any changes that we wanted. She also gave us a ton of information on getting the marriage license, changing last names, etc. which was very helpful! The wedding ended up being absolutely perfect - it was simple, the garden looked beautiful, and Kayelily did an amazing job performing the ceremony. She is a great speaker and knows how to throw in a bit of humor! Overall, my husband and I loved working with Kayelily and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Thank you, Kirstin! Wishing you and Brian the best life can bring you both. Joining you in marriage was my honor and I thank you!

Christina · Married on 04/13/2018

Reverend Kayelily is absolutely amazing. We initially were going to go for a courthouse wedding, but after seeing a video of one performed in the Wake County courthouse I did not want that flourescently-lit basement of a place to be my memory of starting our marriage. I found Kayelily on this site and she responded very quickly and was able to accommodate our slightly hectic schedule to meet with us. Her energy is fantastic, so kind and calm and she really listens to what you want to happen. She sent us the script ahead of time so we could make changes if we wanted (we didn't - she really has a way with words!), gave us good direction on writing our own vows and gave us a perfect ceremony. We held our wedding in her adorable wedding garden in her backyard with our families in attendance and both of our moms agreed that it was such a wonderful, intimate ceremony. My eyes were leaking a bit and Kayelily was so prepared with a handkerchief in her wedding book that she expertly and unobtrusively dabbed my tears without missing a beat! Thank you so much Kayelily for giving us a fantastic memory that we will remember for all the years to come. If I could give you 6 out of 5 stars, I would!!

Sent on 04/22/2018
    Reverend Kayelily Middleton 14

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Christina, it was truly an honor for me to join you and Matt in marriage. It was such a pleasure to get to know you both from the moment we met to introducing you to your families as husband and wife. So thrilled that our paths crossed in such a meaningful way and hope our paths will cross again in the future! Blessings to you, Matt and the wee one!

Lieke · Married on 04/03/2018

Kayelily made our wedding truly unique and worked with us to create a beautiful, deeply personal, ceremony.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Thank you, Lieke! You and Roy were a dream to work with. So glad you were surrounded by your family and closest friends. I am honored to have had the privilege of joining you in matrimony.

Caroline · Married on 03/23/2018

My fiancé and I were originally going to do a courtroom wedding, as I wanted a small event with immediate family only and did not want to spend tons of money on a venue. Luckily, my mother found Kayelily and we decided to go with her instead. She listened to our concerns (for instance, I did not want a long wedding nor did I wish to speak much due to nervousness with public speaking) and incorporated our family members' names to give the ceremony a personal touch. She was also quick to respond to e-mails and met with us in person to break down the ceremony prior to us selecting her. She hosted our group of 12 in her own garden and made the process as stress-free as possible. I would highly recommend Kayelily for a straightforward minister that will still make your day very special.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Thank you, Caroline, and I thank your mother for finding me! Your wedding was so sweet and joyful. You didn't seem nervous at all either! Sweet family weddings are so intimate and comfortable. It was my delight and my honor to join you and Rashad in matrimony!

Lisa · Married on 03/17/2018

When my husband and I first began the wedding planning process we were nervous about selecting an officiant for our March 17, 2018 wedding. All of those nerves quickly disappeared after having our first meeting with Kayelily Middleton. She was incredibly kind and personable. She took the time to get to know us as a couple and her level of professionalism is unmatched. Kayelily made piecing together the perfect ceremony for us a breeze and provided same day responses to our many questions and ideas. When our big day came, Kayelily delivered the most wonderfully worded, unique ceremony that was true to us as a couple. Our guests laughed, cried, and smiled throughout our ceremony and to this day continue to tell us how incredible our officiant was. My husband and I will treasure our vows and I will continue to recommend Kayelily Middleton time and time again.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words, Lisa! I loved yours and Joe's story and your wedding. It was so beautiful. You did a great job and it was my honor to join you in marriage!

Kelsey · Married on 10/28/2017

Kayelily was so kind and super helpful when it came to our ceremony. We are so happy we found her and got to use her garden!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

I was so glad we could have your wedding in my garden surrounded by the people you hold the dearest. Thank you for your kind words. I wish you and Steven and Jaxon all the best!

Allie · Married on 10/27/2017

My husband, Ben, and I are so grateful that we found and hired Kayelily to be our officiant! She is a joy to work with, and helped us create a ceremony that fit us perfectly. We wanted something less traditional and unique to us, while still keeping a spiritual feel that would make all of our guests feel comfortable and welcome, and Kayelily delivered! Our friends and family loved it, and many of them told us it was the most moving ceremony they had ever heard. We agree - even after months of putting it together, we were both overwhelmed with emotion while hearing it read by Kayelily for the first time. We are incredibly thankful for her thoughtful advice, her friendly support, and of course her talent!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Allie and Ben! Thank you! What a wonderful wedding you created--I am honored to have been part of it and the honor to join the two of you in marriage after 14 years of togetherness! Congratulations!

Katie · Married on 10/21/2017

Kayelily is such a genuine person and we couldn’t have asked for more! She guided us on a unique path to help create the ceremony. I recommend her to officiant your wedding if you want someone personal, fun, and helpful! She even gave us all the information needed to change last names, do marriage licenses and go to the social security office!

Sent on 10/29/2017
    Reverend Kayelily Middleton 15

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Hi Katie, Thank you for your kind words. It was very special for me to join you and Jacob in marriage. You have such a sweet love story having been sweethearts since high school. Your wedding was unforgettable from the beautiful natural setting and of course the losing of your ring--thankfully found in time for the ceremony! I have not gotten any photos from Michelle and would love to have them to post on my blog if you talk to her. Thanks again and I wish you and Jacob all the best!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/20/2017

I'm so happy my Husband and I chose Reverend Kayelily Middleton to be our officiant for our wedding. My husband and I have a big wedding set for next year but decided we wanted to have a small ceremony with just us and our parents. It turned out the only time we could all be together was just 3 weeks away from the day we made our decision. Kayelily returned my call within a very short time and I was instantly drawn to her energy and personality. I knew right away she was the officiant I wanted for my wedding. My husband and I didn't have a place in mind for the ceremony but knew we wanted it outside and Kayelily's garden was the PERFECT place. I was even allowed to include my dog, which was a very important thing to me. Kayelily and her husband John were so warm, friendly and welcoming to us, our family and my dog. I truly believe there was no one else out there that could have done a better job. The ceremony Kayelily wrote for us was absolutely beautiful and really captured mine and my husbands beliefs and relationship. It was all "written in the stars" and worked out better than I could have imagined. Kayelilly was very attentive and super easy to work with and talk to. I only wish we could use her again for the wedding we are planning for next year! Thank you Kayelily and John. I still tell people how amazing you both were and will continue to.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Thank you so much, Elizabeth! Your wedding was a lot of fun to put together keeping what you wanted in mind. And what a sweet wedding it was for you and Jason and having both sets of parents and Daphne, your precious doggie, there made it all the sweeter. I am so glad you found me.

Meredith · Married on 09/09/2017

We had Kayelilly for our wedding on 9/9/17 and let me tell you, she was the most personable, friendly, and amazing officiant we could've asked for! She came highly recommended and after reaching out to several officiants and receiving automated messages and non-personsonable responses, I knew Kayelilly was the absolute perfect officiant for us as she was the complete opposite! As my husband and I live in FL but were getting married in NC, she was kind enough to set up a Skype call with us so we could get to know her and her services. Needless to say, we HAD to choose her. I loved that she really catered to what we wanted in a service and made the process so incredibly easy for us! As any bride knows, wedding planning is not an easy process, but it is so refreshing to work with a vendor that knows exactly what they're doing and make sure things are super easy for you. Kayelilly did just that! So to anyone who is looking for an amazing, friendly, and fun officiant, she is THE best of the best. Even months later, we still have guests saying how our ceremony was one of the best they've seen and how our officiant was amazing. Thank you, Kayelilly!!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Reverend Kayelily Middleton's reply:

Thank you, Meredith! I am happy to find out that my individual and personal responses to inquiries made a difference for you and won me the honor of joining you and Thomas in marriage. What a great job you did planning your wedding from Florida! I also appreciate how graciously you took the fact that Hurricane Irma prevented some of your guests from coming to your wedding too. I wish you both all the best forever!