Raleigh Wedding Minister Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jason L. Married on 10/15/2022

Wonderful Personal and Professional Ceremony

Kayelily was so sweet and professional throughout the process of preparing our ceremony. Her experience shines through in her suggestions for word count and flow to deliver a ceremony that our guests were raving about at the reception. She was very accommodating to our ceremony touches that were personal to our family and had endless number of ideas that she shared with us as we came up with our own vows to exchange with our kids and each other. Highly recommend working with her!

Raleigh Wedding Minister's reply:

Loved your sweet family blending ceremony with the Lovelocks. And I’m so happy that you and Michelle found each other—you are such a good match. Your proposal story was over the top! Congratulations again and again.
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea L. Married on 09/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Officiant! I would highly recommend!

My husband and I loved working with Kayelily. She did such a great job personalizing our ceremony. We received so many compliments from our friends and family on how special our ceremony was. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Sherry Married on 09/02/2022

Very Professional

Not only was she professional, she was very sweet and extremely helpful with steps I needed to take to gain my marriage license and then what to do after. It’s a busy time and I needed all the help I could get!!

Raleigh Wedding Minister's reply:

Thanks, Sherry! Sweet family wedding you planned was so perfect for you and Mike. I am honored to have joined you in marriage! Blessings, Kayelily.
    Rachel O. Married on 06/18/2022

Perfect Officiant and Ceremony

Working with Kayelily was amazing!! She customized the entire ceremony based on selections that we made and our personal love story. She was super detailed and made sure that we were 100% ready for our special day. The ceremony could not have been more perfect. We absolutely recommend Kayelily to anyone looking for an officiant!!!

Raleigh Wedding Minister's reply:

Rachel, so many thanks! You are my 400th review! Yahoo! I loved working with you and Matt and joining you in marriage. You are my kind of couple! I wish you all the best always.
    Emma Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very flexible, accommodating, and overall best officiant!!

Kayelily deserves a 10 star review! She was incredibly helpful even months before the wedding. On our first Zoom call with her we immediately clicked and knew she would do an outstanding job. We had a slight weather delay for our ceremony but Kayelily did an amazing job of adjusting the ceremony script in order to get everyone to cocktail hour on time because she knew how important that was to us. We would highly recommend her to anyone planning their wedding!

Raleigh Wedding Minister's reply:

Despite (or even more so because of) the weather delay, your wedding ceremony was so much fun. I could tell your guests were having a really good time hearing your story! Thanks for working with me to co-create your ceremony so that it was definitely an expression of the two of you. And thanks to your mom for asking the former club director for her recommendation for an officiant. Best always!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 05/20/2022

The BEST officiant!!!!

We got married 05/20/22 -- Kayelily was always quick to reply to us, easy to work with, and supplied us with more than enough material to help us create the ceremony of our dreams. Kayelily stood out from other officiants because she really guides you and allows you to put together your story in a ceremony that (easily) represents you and your significant other. It was really customized to us, and it felt special. We didn't have an especially religious ceremony and felt comfortable with her; but we could have felt equally as comfortable if we were highly religious, she just makes you feel that at ease. We had so many people come to us after the ceremony and tell us they had never been to such a unique, intimate, special wedding ceremony before - and it's all thanks to Kayelily! I can't say enough how much we HIGHLY RECOMMEND KAYELILY!!!!

Raleigh Wedding Minister's reply:

Many thanks for your kind words, Chelsea! You and Tristan were so much fun to work with to put together the ceremony you dreamed of and I am so happy to know your guests enjoyed the ceremony so much! Blessings always!
  • Emily
    Emily W. Married on 05/01/2022

5/5 stars, Amazing!

Reverend Kayelily Middleton was a wonderful officiant for our wedding! She was professional, personable, and made the ceremony very enjoyable. I love that she personalized the ceremony to fit our style and made changes to the proposed ceremony when requested. Reverend Middleton went above and beyond, she was the "take charge" person that I needed for my small ceremony. I would definitely recommend her!

Raleigh Wedding Minister's reply:

Thanks, Emily. You and Tyler did a great job planning and making your wedding happen. It was just right for you and I am honored to have been a part of it. So happy you and your families enjoyed the ceremony. I wish you the best always!
  • O
    Ondrea C. Married on 04/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kayelily is absolutely fabulous!

Kayelily was our wedding officiant this past weekend and I can not say enough fabulous things! She was genuine, personable and organized! Our entire ceremony was perfect and owe it to her! She made our ceremony so personal which combined our stories of how we met and we couldn’t be happier with the end result!

Raleigh Wedding Minister's reply:

Many thanks, Ondrea! Your wedding was fabulous and I enjoyed working with you and Kevin to write your ceremony script making it just what you wanted. So fine!
  • Katie
    Katie H. Married on 04/28/2022

Professional and Knowledgeable

Kayelily was amazing from beginning to end. Kayelily has a great process that allows couples to be involved in the planning and organizing of their ceremony - we were a little particular on how we wanted certain phrasing during the ceremony, and she absolutely rocked it. After the wedding, many, many people told us how much they enjoyed the ceremony and it was one of the better, well-paced ceremonies that they attended. Kayelily was worth every penny and I would recommend her services to absolutely anyone!

Raleigh Wedding Minister's reply:

Thanks, Katie! Your sense of humor rocked the love story! So much fun “delivering” your story to your guests and they were in rapt attention the whole time. It was my honor to join you and Travis in marriage!
  • Madison
    Madison Married on 04/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, one of a kind officiant

I can not recommended Kayelily enough!! She was the officiant at our wedding in April and it was absolutely fabulous! How she works with you as a couple to create your one of a kind ceremony is amazing and truly a unique experience. Our ceremony was fun, unique, intimate, and all our guests told us how much they loved our ceremony and Kayelily! None of the wedding guests had been to a ceremony like that, it really made the day so special and tailored to us as a couple. I highly recommend Kayelily!

Raleigh Wedding Minister's reply:

Thank you, Madi! I loved working with you and Mark, getting to know you, writing your love story and incorporating your story and the things you love about each other into your ceremony. I noticed your guests were very engaged and enjoying every minute. Melts my heart! Many blessings to you both!
    Rachel Married on 04/02/2022

Wonderful Experience!

It was such a pleasure to have Kayelily officiate our wedding! She was responsive from the very beginning when we reached out to inquire about her availability for our date and continued to be timely and professional throughout the entire process. We appreciated her offer to do a Zoom meeting with us to discuss our wishes for the ceremony and patiently answer all of our questions. She is very open to working together to create a personalized experience. Our ceremony turned out to be exactly what we envisioned thanks to Kayelily!

Raleigh Wedding Minister's reply:

Thanks for this review, Rachel. It was my honor to join you and Jeffrey in marriage. What a sweet family wedding you planned. I loved interacting with your families and making your day what you dreamed of. All the best to you and Jeffrey!
    Bennett M. Married on 03/26/2022

Kayelily was amazing!

Kayelily was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was extremely professional, well-spoken and thoughtful, providing us and our guests with an unforgettable ceremony.

Raleigh Wedding Minister's reply:

Thank you, Bennett! Your wedding ceremony was such a delight to present to your guests and I could tell they were really enjoying it. I loved working with you and Lindsay so that your ceremony was truly an expression of the two of you--your love and commitment, your beliefs and your personalities.
  • Krista
    Krista W. Married on 03/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A personalized and special wedding ceremony

Kayelily provided pre-marriage counseling and officiated our wedding. Throughout the process, she offered a wealth of info and tricks for designing our ceremony, including a library of templates/resources. She did an amazing job writing a personalized ceremony for us. Our guests continue to tell us how much they loved Kayelily! Kayelily was fun to work with and helped us to relax and enjoy our wedding day.

Raleigh Wedding Minister's reply:

Thanks for taking the time and making the effort to write this review, Krista. I loved working with you and Nick both on the pre-marriage sessions and co-creating the wedding ceremony you dreamed of. I also loved hearing the laughter of the guests and seeing them sitting on the edge of their seats paying attention to your very "couple-specific" ceremony--a grand success! Blessings, Kayelily.
  • Adam
    Adam B. Married on 01/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exactly what we were looking for

Kayelily is a true professional and was so easy to work with. She provided a beautiful script that my wife and I were able to customize and delivered a perfect ceremony for us. We would recommend Kayelily to anyone!

Raleigh Wedding Minister's reply:

Thanks, Adam! So happy that you and Emily found me and gave me the honor of joining you in marriage that chilly day in the park. I'll not forget the kitty who photobombed your wedding either! Cute surprise guest. Blessings!
    Ed Sulecki Married on 12/04/2021

Personal touch

Kayelily came highly recommend from our venue. We are super glad we went with Kayelily. She took the time to get to know us. This allowed her to tell our love story to the guests in attendance. This meant a personalized story that you won’t hear at a wedding conducted by an officiant not named Kayelily.

We’ve had multiple guests reach out and say we’ve known you guys throughout your relationship and still were excited to find out things about us they didn’t know.

Kayelilly provided us with options and templates to customize our ceremony.

She was an absolute delight to work with and we would be delighted to recommend Kayelilly for your wedding officiant.

Raleigh Wedding Minister's reply:

Ed, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and your kind words. I loved working with you and Suzanne to co-create your wonderful ceremony and I loved engaging with your guests during the ceremony telling your love story. I could tell from the laughter they were enjoying the ceremony. I wish you all the best forever!
  • Matthew
    Matthew S. Married on 11/27/2021

All around excellence

Inclusive, easy to work with, and professional. The easiest of any of our wedding vendors to get a hold of and the most punctual.

Raleigh Wedding Minister's reply:

You and Jim planned a great wedding. It was my honor to join you in marriage! It was great to tell your story during the ceremony. Best always!
  • Arrah
    Arrah D. Married on 11/12/2021

Very professional!

Reverend Kayelily was the best! She's very experienced and professional. Since me and my husband are a very young couple, she guided us all throughout the whole process (from initially doing an 8 person wedding to a 40 person wedding!) We definitely recommend her!

Raleigh Wedding Minister's reply:

Congratulations on your wonderful wedding that grew and grew into a great and fun celebration. It was my pleasure to work with you to create a ceremony you loved. Blessings!
    Shelly L. Married on 11/06/2021

Amazing Service!

Kayelily was a great officiant! We do married during COVID and had to do most everything virtually until the actual ceremony. She was very responsive and made the process of building our ceremony very personal and special. I would most definitely recommend her to any of my friends getting married.

Raleigh Wedding Minister's reply:

Thank you, Shelly. You and Adam were a dream to work with and I loved "delivering" your ceremony to your families and friends. It worked out beautifully and I wish you the very best always!
    Caitlin B. Married on 10/24/2021

Amazing Experience

My husband and I got married with a very small group during COVID last year and then had our big celebration a few weeks ago. Kayelily was nice enough to officiate our small ceremony last year, and even edited our ceremony to fit the intimate setting. She also officiated our big celebration this year with the most amazing ceremony! We loved being able to work together to write out the perfect ceremony that fit our needs and wants. We are not a religious couple, so we were able to make a ceremony that was more about our love story and how we feel about each other. We received so many compliments from our guests that they loved our ceremony and that it was so different from the status quo. Kayelily is also so easy to work with! She provided many ideas and options for our ceremony but also let us choose what we wanted to do. She always responds to emails so quickly and is always willing to help. She is an amazing speaker and will present your ceremony perfectly. You will not go wrong in hiring and working with Kayelily Middleton!

Raleigh Wedding Minister's reply:

Thanks, Caitlin! I love hearing that the ceremony we worked so diligently on was enjoyed by everyone. Warms my heart. You and James are a great couple and I loved working with you. All the best to you both!
    Hilary R. Married on 10/23/2021

Exactly who you need!

Kayelily was exactly what we needed for our wedding! She is extremely organized and thorough leading up to and during the ceremony itself. She personalizes your ceremony just for you- telling the story of how you met, fell in love, and chose to marry. Make sure you bring your tissues, because she will also ask each partner to tell her what they love about the other and why they want to marry, and she will weave it into a beautiful sentiment that you'll hear for the first time at your ceremony!

The first thing our guests said after the ceremony was how great it was! Even some of our closest friends and family did not know all the details of how we met, so they loved to hear the story! Not a dry eye in the house. :)

Raleigh Wedding Minister's reply:

What a beautiful wedding you and Eric planned! It was great. I loved working with you to co-create your very couple-specific ceremony then engaging with your guests during the telling your your story. I just love my job! Thank you for this review and your sweet words. I wish you the best always!
  • Rachel
    Rachel S. Married on 10/22/2021

Amazing Personalized Experience

Working with Kayelily was a dream. She is amazing to work with and is very responsive. She works with you to create a completely personalized wedding ceremony including how you met, your love story and even secret paragraphs that you write about each other that aren't revealed until the ceremony. And she'll go back and forth with you as long as it takes to make the perfect ceremony for you. Don't look any further for an officiant - she is the one!

Raleigh Wedding Minister's reply:

Rachel, thank you for the kind words and taking the time to write this review. I was so pleased and honored to officiate your wedding and to engage with your wonderful guests during the telling of your love story! Their laughter told me how much they were enjoying the ceremony. I wish you all the best!
    Ariane M. Married on 10/17/2021

Kaylily Wedding Services

Kaylily was awesome. We never had any unanswered questions and she never missed a beat when something unexpected happened. We would highly recommend her to anyone!

Raleigh Wedding Minister's reply:

Thank you, Spencer! It was my honor to join you and Ariane in marriage. Beautiful wedding for a sweet and fun couple!
    Nereida R. Married on 10/09/2021

Wonderful experience

Reverend Kayelily was brought to us by my grandparents vow renewal. When my (now husband) proposed to me, and mom reminded me of this, I just knew we had to ask for her assistance in making our day perfect. And perfect she did make it - she was absolutely wonderful and wrote our story to tell everyone better than even I could have imagined. There wasn't a dry eye in the ceremony and it was all thanks to her wonderful story telling. Reverend Kayelily doesn't forget anything, and knows what questions to ask to help make our vows perfect. Even when my husband and I forgot to enter how we wanted the exchanging of rings to be in the ceremony, she knew exactly what route to take to insert that portion and it was so wonderful. We absolutely loved her and wouldn't have wanted anyone else for our special day!

Raleigh Wedding Minister's reply:

Thank you, Neri! I loved working with you and Richie. Your love story was fun to tell and you planned a beautiful celebration. Congratulations to you both!
  • Emma
    Emma D. Married on 09/18/2021

Great Officiant

Reverend Kayelily did a great job at my elopement ceremony. My now husband and I booked her services for a 2020 wedding. When we decided to scale things down from our original wedding plan, Kayelily was very flexible and happy to work with us and the changes that we made. She made the process of choosing our vows and type of ceremony very simple and she was easy to talk to. I would definitely recommend her to any couples looking for an officiant in the area.

Raleigh Wedding Minister's reply:

Thanks, Emma! Loved working with you and Arthur on your story and secret paragraphs. It is important to me that the wedding ceremony reflect the couple and has deep meaning for them as well as being light-hearted too. It was a grand success when I could see all your guests paying rapt attention and laughing--especially Arthurs grandmother who told me she really enjoyed the ceremony. Congratulations!
illustration stars