326 Reviews for Reverend Kayelily Middleton

Counseling (6)
Single Religion (3)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Agnostic (1)

Picking an officiant was one of the most difficult parts of planning our wedding, since we're an interfaith couple, who didn't want religion to play a role. Kayelily was so easy to work with and gave us plenty of sample material from all cultures and religions to pick and choose how we wanted our ceremony to go. We were part of the entire process and had final say on all of the wording . It was more work for us on the front end than just choosing a set script, but it was exactly what we wanted in the end (and we got so many compliments on it and on Kayelily!).

She is very easy to work with and adds a really romantic, personal, and unique touch with the secret paragraphs that the couple doesn't hear about each other until the wedding day. We were very happy with our selection of officiant :-)

Profile Picture Margaret, 7/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From the moment we met with Kayelilly, and she read us a sample ceremony, we knew she would be a perfect fit for us. She did a great job at listening to our story and putting together a ceremony that perfectly represented us. She captivated our guests, and we received so many compliments about the ceremony.

Profile Picture Stephanie , 6/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kayelily you were WONDERFUL! You made every bit of the nuts-and-bolts part of the process smooth and easy. Every part of the creative process was personalized and fit the vision we had for our ceremony as well. We benefitted so much from your experience. Thank you for telling our story with such heart and humor. Serendipity brought us together ... it was SO special that another warm link to my mother (you) would be present in such a meaningful way on that HAPPY day!

Profile Picture LESLIE, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kayelily made our day magical. The ceremony was perfectly tailored to us. Very personal, humorous and she just got who we were. She was also very helpful with all the legal "stuff" required. Highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Betty, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I originally planned to get married at the courthouse, but we were happy to find Kayelily's wedding garden instead. This is a fantastic option for couples who want to have a small wedding without all the fuss, or those who don't want to spend a lot of money! We met with Kayelily a couple months before the wedding and were immediately very comfortable around her. She sent us a ceremony script and we could make any changes that we wanted. She also gave us a ton of information on getting the marriage license, changing last names, etc. which was very helpful! The wedding ended up being absolutely perfect - it was simple, the garden looked beautiful, and Kayelily did an amazing job performing the ceremony. She is a great speaker and knows how to throw in a bit of humor! Overall, my husband and I loved working with Kayelily and would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Kirstin, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Kayelily is absolutely amazing. We initially were going to go for a courthouse wedding, but after seeing a video of one performed in the Wake County courthouse I did not want that flourescently-lit basement of a place to be my memory of starting our marriage. I found Kayelily on this site and she responded very quickly and was able to accommodate our slightly hectic schedule to meet with us. Her energy is fantastic, so kind and calm and she really listens to what you want to happen. She sent us the script ahead of time so we could make changes if we wanted (we didn't - she really has a way with words!), gave us good direction on writing our own vows and gave us a perfect ceremony. We held our wedding in her adorable wedding garden in her backyard with our families in attendance and both of our moms agreed that it was such a wonderful, intimate ceremony. My eyes were leaking a bit and Kayelily was so prepared with a handkerchief in her wedding book that she expertly and unobtrusively dabbed my tears without missing a beat! Thank you so much Kayelily for giving us a fantastic memory that we will remember for all the years to come. If I could give you 6 out of 5 stars, I would!!

Photo for Reverend Kayelily Middleton Review - The wedding garden was in bloom - it was a perfect day!
Profile Picture Christina, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Kayelily made our wedding truly unique and worked with us to create a beautiful, deeply personal, ceremony.

Profile Picture Lieke, 4/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows

My fiancé and I were originally going to do a courtroom wedding, as I wanted a small event with immediate family only and did not want to spend tons of money on a venue. Luckily, my mother found Kayelily and we decided to go with her instead. She listened to our concerns (for instance, I did not want a long wedding nor did I wish to speak much due to nervousness with public speaking) and incorporated our family members' names to give the ceremony a personal touch. She was also quick to respond to e-mails and met with us in person to break down the ceremony prior to us selecting her. She hosted our group of 12 in her own garden and made the process as stress-free as possible. I would highly recommend Kayelily for a straightforward minister that will still make your day very special.

Profile Picture Caroline, 3/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

When my husband and I first began the wedding planning process we were nervous about selecting an officiant for our March 17, 2018 wedding. All of those nerves quickly disappeared after having our first meeting with Kayelily Middleton. She was incredibly kind and personable. She took the time to get to know us as a couple and her level of professionalism is unmatched. Kayelily made piecing together the perfect ceremony for us a breeze and provided same day responses to our many questions and ideas. When our big day came, Kayelily delivered the most wonderfully worded, unique ceremony that was true to us as a couple. Our guests laughed, cried, and smiled throughout our ceremony and to this day continue to tell us how incredible our officiant was. My husband and I will treasure our vows and I will continue to recommend Kayelily Middleton time and time again.

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kayelily was so kind and super helpful when it came to our ceremony. We are so happy we found her and got to use her garden!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband, Ben, and I are so grateful that we found and hired Kayelily to be our officiant! She is a joy to work with, and helped us create a ceremony that fit us perfectly. We wanted something less traditional and unique to us, while still keeping a spiritual feel that would make all of our guests feel comfortable and welcome, and Kayelily delivered! Our friends and family loved it, and many of them told us it was the most moving ceremony they had ever heard. We agree - even after months of putting it together, we were both overwhelmed with emotion while hearing it read by Kayelily for the first time. We are incredibly thankful for her thoughtful advice, her friendly support, and of course her talent!

Profile Picture Allie, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kayelily is such a genuine person and we couldn’t have asked for more! She guided us on a unique path to help create the ceremony. I recommend her to officiant your wedding if you want someone personal, fun, and helpful! She even gave us all the information needed to change last names, do marriage licenses and go to the social security office!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I'm so happy my Husband and I chose Reverend Kayelily Middleton to be our officiant for our wedding. My husband and I have a big wedding set for next year but decided we wanted to have a small ceremony with just us and our parents. It turned out the only time we could all be together was just 3 weeks away from the day we made our decision. Kayelily returned my call within a very short time and I was instantly drawn to her energy and personality. I knew right away she was the officiant I wanted for my wedding. My husband and I didn't have a place in mind for the ceremony but knew we wanted it outside and Kayelily's garden was the PERFECT place. I was even allowed to include my dog, which was a very important thing to me. Kayelily and her husband John were so warm, friendly and welcoming to us, our family and my dog. I truly believe there was no one else out there that could have done a better job. The ceremony Kayelily wrote for us was absolutely beautiful and really captured mine and my husbands beliefs and relationship. It was all "written in the stars" and worked out better than I could have imagined. Kayelilly was very attentive and super easy to work with and talk to. I only wish we could use her again for the wedding we are planning for next year! Thank you Kayelily and John. I still tell people how amazing you both were and will continue to.

Profile Picture User6344749, Recently Married, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

We had Kayelilly for our wedding on 9/9/17 and let me tell you, she was the most personable, friendly, and amazing officiant we could've asked for! She came highly recommended and after reaching out to several officiants and receiving automated messages and non-personsonable responses, I knew Kayelilly was the absolute perfect officiant for us as she was the complete opposite! As my husband and I live in FL but were getting married in NC, she was kind enough to set up a Skype call with us so we could get to know her and her services. Needless to say, we HAD to choose her. I loved that she really catered to what we wanted in a service and made the process so incredibly easy for us! As any bride knows, wedding planning is not an easy process, but it is so refreshing to work with a vendor that knows exactly what they're doing and make sure things are super easy for you. Kayelilly did just that! So to anyone who is looking for an amazing, friendly, and fun officiant, she is THE best of the best. Even months later, we still have guests saying how our ceremony was one of the best they've seen and how our officiant was amazing. Thank you, Kayelilly!!

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

NC couples, stop your search right here! Kayelily is absolute perfection! Don't look any further, this is the officiant for you!

We had the pleasure of being married on 09/09/17 by Kayelily. She was the first vendor we booked and from the moment our paths crossed, I knew she would be the one to make our ceremony come to life. Kayelily truly is the best of the best. Every step of the process was a breeze, Kayelily took such good care of us leading up to the big day. She made the daunting task of writing vows and ceremony comfortable and was always just a quick email away when I had any questions or needed to revise anything. Our ceremony was more than we could have ever imagined! It was so unique to us as a couple and my family and guests cannot stop raving about how cool it was to have it be our story and all about us as a couple. Kayelily is so easy to communicate with, has a an extremely soothing and calming voice and her delivery of our ceremony was incredible. I love how she was able to incorporate all of our humor, wit and quirky qualities into a beautifully written ceremony. I cannot sing enough praises for how personal, professional and overall wonderful Kayelily is. She was calm, cool and collected the big day (when I was a nervous wreck) and really put my mind at ease. Also, I loved being able to see our ceremony on her blog with the lovely pictures her husband shared! I would without a doubt recommend Kayelily to any couple looking for their dream ceremony :)

Profile Picture Laura, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

Kayelily was our officiant for our wedding on September 3, 2017. We also had taken premarital counseling with her before we were even engaged! When we did get engaged, Kayelily was one of the first vendors that we booked as we loved our experience with her so much during our counseling sessions. I highly recommend them! Kayelily helped us create the perfect ceremony that was unique to us as a couple. She always responded quickly and was very personable. Our guests all loved our ceremony. Kayelily is truly the best!!!

Profile Picture Mollyann, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Counseling

Kayelily was so wonderful to work with during this very special time! She walked us through the process, answered all of our many questions and helped us to create the unique experience that we were looking for. I feel that she listened to us and understood exactly what we needed for our family and made it a very easy process for us.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Working with Kayelily for our wedding was absolutely amazing! She took the time to get to know us and worked with us hand in and to create a ceremony that fit our personality and the wedding we dreamed of. She was flexible and was great about checking in to make sure everyone was meeting the timeline. She is experienced and knowledgeable making everything from our planning, to rehearsal, to wedding day, and even getting our marriage license go so smoothly! We would recommend her to anyone looking for a five star officiant!

Profile Picture Mary Kate , 7/15/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kayelily was amazing! From the moment we met with her, she made us feel very comfortable and took the time to explain the process leading up to our big day. I feel when building your own ceremony, from the heart, it is something you will always cherish and we will. She provided templates to start, but my husband and I spent many hours creating this important piece of our day. And the best part is that we get to keep it, and it will always be reminder to us each year we celebrate.

Kayelily did an absolute wonderful job at our rehearsal and ceremony. On our wedding day she likes to add a few touches to the script, which make it personalized.. from tears to cheers :)
Thank you for the bottom of our hearts, we are so glad that we were able to work with you and that you and your husband were a big part of our special day.

I highly recommend Kayelily Middleton as a wedding minister!

The Sutherland Estate & Gardens
July 15, 2017

Profile Picture Jamie, 7/15/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kayelily did a fantastic job on our ceremony! Her garden was a beautiful location for our low-key wedding. Would highly recommend to others!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We knew immediately after our meeting with Kayelily that we wanted her as our wedding minister. She has a lovely calm voice and a way about her that just helps you and your fiancé to get comfortable telling her information about yourselves. She is kind, helpful and also extremely organized, which my fiancé and I loved! She made the ceremony planning so much fun and personal for us. She provides a wealth of excellent material that she has compiled for her couples to assist in planning your procession, ceremony, vows, and more. She responds very quickly to emails and is on top of everything, and goes above and beyond. I knew that putting her in the hands of our ceremony was the best choice we could make and I completely trusted her to do an amazing job and she did. Everyone loved Kayelily and her ceremony. She made our guests smile, cry, and laugh heartily. During the ceremony, while I was holding the hands of my fiancé as Kayelily read our story, I felt transported by her words, our story, but compiled in a way that is so much more magical by Kayelily telling it. She paused at all the right moments, had all the right inflections at each part, and connected with our guests very well. Kayelily made sure that each moment of the ceremony went flawlessly. In my personal opinion, her presence is necessary at your wedding, you don’t want to miss out on Kayelily Middleton! The video that my husband and I have of our ceremony is so special to us, and we have Kayelily to thank for all the perfect little details and the beautiful compilation of our story and wedding ceremony. Additionally, Kayelily even had a dress that matched the color of my bridesmaids dresses which was so special and a lovely personal touch. Our ceremony was beyond perfect in every way, thank you Kayelily!

Profile Picture Sophia, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Single Religion

Kayelily was absolutely amazing to work with, and made the planning process so easy. She pays such great attention to detail, and makes sure no aspect of the ceremony is not planned for. Her style is one that caters to YOU as a couple and will be as hands-on or hands-off as you prefer, while providing plenty of example ceremonies and suggestions. She even walked us through exactly how to go about our marriage license! I would absolutely recommend her to any couple - hands down!

Profile Picture Ryan, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Working with Kayelily on our ceremony was one of our favorite parts about wedding planning. My then-fiancé and I were planning from a different state, so we relied heavily on phone calls and email conversations and did not meet Kayelily in person until our rehearsal. Thankfully, the distance was not a problem because Kayelily is a total pro. Even though we didn't met in person until our wedding weekend, she understood us as a couple immediately: she listened to our needs and wishes for our ceremony, understood what our priorities were as a couple, appreciated what we wanted out of our marriage, was very responsive on email (so key for couples who have to plan from a distance!!), and was so graciously flexible when we asked her to "co-officiate" with my husband's brother (who we wanted to include in the ceremony). Her guidance and informational materials made writing the ceremony so easy and actually fun—Kayelily made us feel confident the whole time that our ceremony reflected us perfectly. Our rehearsal went so smoothly because she was firm, but kind, with us and our wedding party. Then, on the day of our wedding, she delivered the script flawlessly. Every one of our guests complimented us on our ceremony, many saying that it was the best they'd ever heard, and that they were weeping and laughing the entire time. Our friends and family absolutely loved how personal our ceremony was—something that we prioritized for our event and which was made possible with Kayelily's expert guidance. Finally, I should add that, among her many strengths, one of my favorite things about Kayelily is her sense of humor. She delivered the subtle jokes in our script so charismatically, she had me and my husband laughing through our tears, and helped us actually relax and enjoy the ceremony. Thanks so much for everything, Kayelily!

Profile Picture Marie, 5/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kayelily was absolutely wonderful and more than we could have ever imagined in our officiant! She takes the time to really get to know you and your relationship so that she can craft an incredibly sweet and special ceremony. Multiple family members and guests said it was the best ceremony they have ever attended and thought it was very true to our personalities and relationship.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 5/13/17, 1 Review