Reverend Jacqueline Weiks Reviews

124 | Marshall, NC

124 Reviews for Reverend Jacqueline Weiks

124 Reverend Jacqueline Weiks Reviews

Susan · Married on 04/06/2018

Reverend Jacqui was a very good choice to officiate our wedding. She gave me great ideas for our ceremony and for both of our vows. I was able to take her ideas and then compose some of my own, and then she put it all together. The finished product was a beautiful service. Reverend Jacqui showed up on time, officiated our service with a bright, pretty smile, and we were extremely pleased with her. She is a great choice for your wedding ceremony !!!

Jason · Married on 09/18/2017

Rev. Jackie was vey accommodating on the arrangements. There was a few last minute changes and she went along with them with easy. She kept the plans a secret from my wife which made the vow renewal the best surprise. She took the time to get to know us and was very friendly. Rev. Jackie was awesome!!

Reverend Jacqueline Weiks 1
    Reverend Jacqueline Weiks 2
    Reverend Jacqueline Weiks 3

Tai · Married on 09/16/2017

Rev. Jacqui was wonderful! We had a destination wedding, so we were not able to meet with her in person until the day before the wedding, but she spoke with us over the phone and emailed several times to create our perfect wedding ceremony! She was so helpful, even giving us suggestions for other vendors that we had not booked yet. She also was able to help us find a musician for our ceremony last minute when ours fell through. She was simply delightful to work with!

Reverend Jacqueline Weiks 4
    Reverend Jacqueline Weiks 5

Randall · Married on 08/26/2017

Rev. Jackie made our ceremony unique to us and truly captured who we are as a couple. She was helpful, friendly, and such a positive, grounding force throughout the whole process. Thank you for reminding us to "relax" and enjoy our special day. 5 +stars!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Reverend Jacqueline Weiks 6
    Reverend Jacqueline Weiks 7
    Reverend Jacqueline Weiks 8
    Reverend Jacqueline Weiks 9
    Reverend Jacqueline Weiks 10
    Reverend Jacqueline Weiks 11

Reverend Jacqueline Weiks's reply:

Thank you Randall and Michelle! It was such a wonderful time celebrating your Perfect Wedding Day!!! It is always a Blessing to my life to serve in this way and to help everyone feel relaxed and really understand that it is about the Love for each other! Rev Jacqui

Amber · Married on 07/22/2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE this woman! Rev. Jacqui is amazing, understanding, knowledgeable, assuring, peaceful, and just all around wonderful. She helped us create a one of a kind ceremony that was perfect for my wife and I. We had so many compliments on our ceremony. every single person said that it brought them to tears at least once and that it was "absolutely beautiful". We could no have imagined a more perfect beginning to our marriage than what was created by our ceremony!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Reverend Jacqueline Weiks's reply:

Dear Molly and Amber: I am so grateful for you kind words and it was such a Blessing to me to serve you both! You both took such great care in your selections and knew it was also an important part Your Most Perfect Day. I will have to say that you have received 5 gold stars from me because your first draft of the ceremony was complete. You both really included what was important to your relationship! Thank you so much for your thoughtful gift as well! I love to read and now I have something to remind me of the amazing celebration of your Love! It is my wish to stay connected and updated on all the loving adventures of your life together!! Sending Infinite Love & Blessings forever more! Rev Jacqui

Donna · Married on 07/08/2017

She preformed a beaitiful wedding for my wife and me. She was very sweet and explained everything to us before we got started. She was amazing.

Kathryn · Married on 06/10/2017

Beautiful experience! Rev. Jackie made everything easy and meaningful!

Chris · Married on 05/13/2017

Ceremony was special, custom, and personal. Guests complimented how involved they felt owing to the ceremony.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Reverend Jacqueline Weiks's reply:

That is so kind of you to see how much I enjoy serving in this way. It was my pleasure to help make your day lovely and relaxed. Rev Jacqui www.ncofficiant.com

T · Married on 05/03/2017

It was such a pleasure and blessing working Reverend Jacqui from our initial conversation through the ceremony. Her warm spirit and kind heart was so present and appreciated for such a special time in our lives. Undoubtedly she was part of the reason our experience was so wonderful and now a beautiful memory for my husband and I and our families. She brought comfort and cheerfulness to the whole process and worked so seamlessly with all of our requests and questions, providing guidance and support along the way. We hope to cross paths again someday to share smiles and laughs, but in the meantime, we thank her from the bottom of our hearts! - T&C Reyes

Sent on 01/28/2018

Reverend Jacqueline Weiks's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind and loving words. It is always an honor to serve couples like you who want to have a joyous celebration of their Love!! I am so grateful for the chance to assist you on your most treasured day!!! Rev Jacqui

Valerie · Married on 04/29/2017

Not only did Jacqui officiate our wedding, but she befriended us like no other. Jacqui's passion for love and life is radiant in everything she does. She truly cares for, and values each couple she has the honor of working with. Her guidance and acceptance is priceless. Jacqui has a book of masterpiece ceremonies and customizes each one to fulfill the couple's wishes and desires. She works with us closely to ensure the ceremony is the appropriate length, the vows are perfect and the family will be left stunned by the love in the air. Thank you, Jacqui for the most lovely ceremony and the memories that will last a life time.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Reverend Jacqueline Weiks's reply:

Dearest Valerie, You are so precious and your words brought me to tears. How amazing and Lovely that you can see how much of a Blessing my life is in service. It was effortless to assist you on your most Joyous Day because you honored my guidance and trusted the many years of experience for everyone to enjoy the full expressions of your Love! Thank You and I am so Grateful God has placed you into my life! Rev Jacqui

Carolyn · Married on 04/14/2017

Reverend Jacqui was an amazing officiant! She went above and beyond to make our intimate wedding perfect. My husband and I come from different religious backgrounds and wanted to find someone that we both felt comfortable with and she was fantastic. From the first second of meeting her (actual wedding day), she made us feel at ease, as if we had known her for years. I cannot say enough good things about her and would definitely recommend her for any type of ceremony you choose to have!

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Reverend Jacqueline Weiks 12

Reverend Jacqueline Weiks's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful review! It was my honor and pleasure to make your day easy and joyful!! Sending Infinite Blessings! Rev Jacqui www.ncofficiant.com

Melody · Married on 03/17/2017

Where do we begin? That's easy. From the moment we met Reverend Jacqueline, getting married was worry free. With her easy going and confident manner, she put our nerves to rest. She helped us sort out the details. We next we had a quick dry run and were ready for the big moment. She officiated the ceremony without a hitch and then offered to file the paper work.
    Would recommend her without any reservations and she would be our first choice to renew our vows.
    You will not a be disappointed!!

Reverend Jacqueline Weiks 13
    Reverend Jacqueline Weiks 14
    Reverend Jacqueline Weiks 15

Liz · Married on 11/26/2016

Rev. Jacqui was wonderful to work with! The entire process was so easy, from picking our ceremony, adding our own personal touches, the rehearsal, and the ceremony. The ceremony was beautiful and everything I ever wanted. We actually had to change the ceremony time two days before the wedding due to mis-planning on my part (we thought sunset was at 6 but it was actually at 5). Rev Jacqui was more than willing to change the ceremony time which kept me stress free! My family absolutely loved the ceremony and could not stop raving about the wonderful job she did!

Max · Married on 11/22/2016

Bubbly personality, very flexible, in a world of "no" she says "yes". Given all the troubles we had with vendors leading up to meeting Jacqueline, she was a breath of fresh air! I would encourage anyone to use her services.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Reverend Jacqueline Weiks's reply:

Thank you Dear Max & Sam! I was so sad to hear of your challenges and I am always grateful to help you feel at ease as to the details and coming together of your perfect day! Even though it was a tad chilly-it was a clear and amazing day!!! Thank you again! Rev Jacqui

Sam · Married on 10/24/2016

Rev Jac was wonderful. We had planned the wedding at the hotel. Monday morning Karen and I were going to get our marriage license when we passed Dry Falls. We stopped, took a look and this is the place. I called Rev Jac and asked if she would perform the ceremony there., without a hesitation she said yes. We could not have picked out a setting on a beautiful fall day.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Reverend Jacqueline Weiks's reply:

What a great time we had in your celebration. The waterfalls was an excellent choice. Once we have a general time being flexible is never a problem! I wish you both the best!!!

David · Married on 10/22/2016

Rev. Jacqui was our officiant for Oct. 22 nd wedding. She was very professional and was very helpful with our ceremony and wedding vows. She helped organize how the flow went with our families and friends. We would recommend her to anyone - She was fantastic. Thanks for everything! Al and DAvid

Sent on 11/22/2016

Reverend Jacqueline Weiks's reply:

Dear Al & David, it was so easy to work with you both and the celebration was sooo much fun! I wanted to let you know I made the amazing Lemon Basil martini you had at the Wedding and it is beyond words!! Much Love Rev Jacqui

Paul and Karen · Married on 06/11/2016

We had our wedding in Maggie Valley and we were from out of town. Rev. Jacqueline assisted us in every step. She has done weddings all around NC, so she knows the venues and the best spots at the venues to get married. She helped us write the perfect ceremony and we couldn't be happier. It was a pleasure.

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2016

Reverend Jacqi was great! She was very professional and took the time to get to know us in order to really make the ceremony specific to our story. I would definitely recommend her!

Chris & Cat · Married on 05/07/2016

Rev. Jacqui was so wonderful! We knew she was the best fit for us from the very first email and phone call we had with her! She was so helpful and patient with us as we planned from out of town. She helped us create our perfect ceremony to reflect us and our families!

Sent on 05/15/2016

Reverend Jacqueline Weiks's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Catherine & Chris. It was such a wonderful celebration of your Love! So happy it warmed up and the day turned out just the way you dreamed of... Rev Jacqui

Reverend Weiks was not only a professional but has been gifted with the most soothing, melodic voice. We could have listened to her speak all afternoon. She was excellent; very kind & friendly!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Reverend Jacqueline Weiks's reply:

What a lovely review, I am so grateful! It is always a wonderful experience to serve the relaxed and easy going couples like you. Thanks for making my work a joyous celebration! Rev Jacqui

Elaine · Married on 12/31/2015

Reverend Jacqui was above and beyond anything we could have imagined. It sounds cliché, but it's true! I don't know how else to explain it. We weren't even sure what we were looking for, but Jacqui's personable method of letting us create our own ceremony from her extensive wedding ceremony collection allowed us to design the perfect service! And her demeanor, presentation and officiating were also above and beyond impressive! We were all so pleased with everything about Reverend Jacqui; in fact, we will be renewing our vows next year and plan to work with her again :)

Sent on 01/13/2016

Reverend Jacqueline Weiks's reply:

Thank you Elaine & Adam. I feel I am only s good as the amazing couples I serve! You were so easy to work with and the great thing was that you knew your relationship much better than I and you were clear of the loving words & format you wanted for your family & Friends to enjoy. Thank you for making my work so incredibly easy & joyful!! It will be an honor to serve you next year & I am hoping there are no bugs to eat before beginning your Ceremony! With great Gratitude for the gift of meeting you, Adam & your sweet & Kind family. Rev Jacqui

It was important for us to find an Officiant that we could connect with and who took a personal interest in making our wedding as special as it could be. Reverend Jacqui definitely filled that for us. She took some of her personal time to meet with us prior to the wedding day. She wanted to get to know us and our expectations for the day. We really appreciated this. She provided ceremony script options, but was completely open to working with us to customize a script that was most meaningful to us. She really made our day perfect and most memorable in every way.

Chris · Married on 12/10/2015

My husband and I recently hired the services of Reverend Jacqueline Weiks for our wedding in Naples, Florida. In the preparation for our wedding, we were living in Hong Kong so had to do all communications remotely.

Reverend Jacqueline Weiks was the ideal choice for us. She was quick to respond and very professional. She was also incredibly flexible with arranging skype sessions as we were so many hours in front of her. The best thing I would say about our experience was the flexibility she gave us with deciding on the script for the service. Reverend Jacqueline Weiks sent us 7 versions of potential service scripts and told us that we could amend any one to ensure our wedding was personal to us. After we had drafted a first attempt, she gave us incredibly helpful feedback which lead to the most perfect ceremony.

We cannot thank Reverend Jacqueline Weiks enough as she gave us the best day of our lives - a day we will never forget. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Thank you once again Reverend Jacqueline Weiks!!

Chris & Chuck

Sent on 12/23/2015

Reverend Jacqueline Weiks's reply:

I am so grateful for these kind words Chris. You and Chuck were so easy to work with. Communication is key to any successful celebration and I was so very thankful you took the time to do so with our time zone differences. Your commitment to creating what reflected your loving relationship was what made it so very successful. Your family and friends were so warm and welcoming, I felt so comfortable. Thank you for taking time to present such an amazing review-especially for the LGBTQ community which I have been honored to serve for the past 21 years. It is such a Blessing to know your experience was so positive! Thank You once again!! Rev Jacqueline Weiks www.weddings-gay.com

Jordan · Married on 10/10/2015

I'll just start by saying Reverend Jacqui is absolutely the best! We had a destination wedding and it was impossible for us to all meet in person prior to the wedding but after our phone calls and emails we felt like we already knew her. She took the time to help us create the perfect vows/ceremony and she walked us through all the details. Because we had a small intimate wedding the venue staff was not around to help us - but we had no worries as Rev. Jacqui took charge! We couldn't have done it without her, she made us feel completely at ease on our wedding day. Our family/guests raved about how helpful, kind and funny she is - she was even taking pictures, pinning boutonnieres and getting us spray to help save us from the "no see-ums". I cannot say enough good things about Rev. Jacqui, we couldn't have been any happier!!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Reverend Jacqueline Weiks's reply:

That was so beautiful Dear Jordan. It overwhelmed me with tears of joy. I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve you and Ben by creating the perfect Wedding Day. Your family was so loving and welcoming-what fun we had in getting through the day! I always believe that the details are the most important, no matter the size of the Wedding. As you experienced, I Love what I do and feel like I am the lucky one!! Happy Thanksgiving and Infinite Blessings for the Holiday season! ~Rev Jacqui

Jimmy and Elaine · Married on 10/06/2015

Reverend Weiks makes a nervous couple comfortable. We so enjoyed meeting her. There was an instant friendship. We have sweet memories of that beautiful day that she made us husband and wife.