56 Reviews for Reverend Frank, LLC

Non-religious (2)
No Denomination (2)
Customized Vows (1)
56 Reverend Frank, LLC Reviews

I had Reverend Frank for my wedding recently on November 18th. He was very nice & very easy to work with. He did great and was very well spoke at our ceremony. He made sure that we were happy with the ceremony script that he created. I would highly reccommend him for anyone looking for Reverend for their wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Mariya, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination

Overall, my husband and I really enjoyed Reverend Frank! He was flexible, easy to work with, and made the planning process very easy. The day of our wedding, he was in great spirits and added a bit of humor to the wedding, which myself, my husband and guests loved. Also being affordable, we would highly recommend Reverend Frank.

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Frank was absolutely amazing! Our venue was not available for a rehearsal the night before the wedding, but that didn't stop Reverend Frank from getting us completely prepared for the ceremony. He had everything set for us including our personal vows in a laminated folder. The entire ceremony was exactly what we wanted and went smoother than we could have ever imagined. He even knew when to step in and tell the bride to breathe when she started crying during her vows. I highly recommend Reverend Frank!!

Profile Picture antoinette, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Frank was great! He customized our service to exactly what we wanted and was very professional and prompt. We couldn't of asked for a better officiant! Thank you Rev Frank!

Profile Picture Justin, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Every thing went great without a hitch! Loved him!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I absolutely recommend Reverend Frank! He is professional, easy-going, and alleviates stress with his humor and management of the ceremony.

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We loved working with Rev Frank! He was very professional and his sense of humor was just what we were looking for in our ceremony. Would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We highly recommend this officiant. He is very personable, with a good sense of humor, He cares about making an effort to help you plan and make sure you get what you want with your wedding ceremony and will do an excellent job officiating your wedding. He is worth every penny, you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Tamara, 4/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Frank was wonderful! He let us personalize our ceremony and worked with us to meet our needs. He even used a little humor during our ceremony where appropriate. We would recommend him.

Profile Picture Evonne, 12/18/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious, No Denomination

Reverend Frank was absolutely amazing!!! From the moment we met him we knew we wanted him to perform our wedding. He is very kind, courteous and has a wonderful sense of humor. All of that was very important to my wife and I. He did a fantastic job at our wedding and all of our guests also commented on how great of a job he did and asked where did you find him. They were very impressed with his service.
We highly recommend him to perform your wedding!!!

Profile Picture Scott, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Frank was great for both the rehearsal and the wedding. I would definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture Katrina, 9/3/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Revered Frank was an incredible officiant and was great throughout the process. He was flexible and all of our guests loved our service. We'd definitely recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture User5369097, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We got so many compliments from our guests about how great our ceremony was. Reverend Frank is super friendly, on top of things, and really good at what he does.

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Frank is awesome! He was pleasant, funny and made our ceremony very romantic. He gave us exactly what we were looking for and was a true pleasure to work with. He was a little quirky when we first met him but his personality really showed through during our ceremony and it was fun and light while still paying homage to the commitment we were making. We received a ton of complements on him. Use him for your wedding, he's perfect.

Profile Picture lesley, 12/31/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I we're so pleased with Reverend Frank. He was personable and kept the ceremony short and sweet with a few laughs and we receive so many compliments on how nice the ceremony was!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/29/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Frank did an absolutely wonderful job. He is so personable and professional. I would highly recommend his services!

Profile Picture Jamie, 11/2/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

When my now husband and I first met Reverend Frank, we immediately felt comfortable with him. We wanted a personalized non-denominational ceremony that was short and sweet and Reverend Frank gave us just that. He could tell we were laid back, fun couple and went with that. He was great! He did an amazing job! Thank you Reverend Frank!

Profile Picture Shirly, 9/20/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Frank Girello was absolutely great to work with. He worked with us to get a customized ceremony that incorporated the tying of a knot. He was friendly, with a great sense of humor, and always quick to respond to emails. I am grateful for all he did to make our day special, whether it be with encouraging words or a smile, he is a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/6/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Frank was the absolute best choice we made. Our guests even comment a month later on how much they enjoyed our wedding Ceremony. He is warm, personable, funny, and the absolute BEST!!! He did an amazing job :)

Profile Picture danielle, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Frank was an absolute delight! He truly helped make our ceremony both beautiful and memorable . He created such a calm, easy going atmosphere to work in when putting our ceremony together. He was very prompt with emails and helpful when reminding us of what we needed to do. I would highly recommend Reverend Frank. If you need someone to do your ceremony and want everything to be as perfect as a wedding day will allow! Go with Reverend Frank!

Profile Picture krystyna, 8/22/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Frank provided a wonderful ceremony for my son Gerard and his bride Alyona. I highly recommend him. Thank you again Rev Frank.

Profile Picture Patricia, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I wanted a simple backyard wedding and that's exactly what I got my friends and family had a great time and the kids were involved like I also wanted I would recommend reverand frank to everyone I know getting married!! Thanks again reverand frank you made my wedding exactly what I wanted!!!

Profile Picture Pamela, 7/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I was very happy with reverend frank. The service he wrote was perfect.

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When we met with Reverend Frank we felt very comfortable with him. He gave us advice on the wedding program we picked. He said he likes to add humor during the ceremony which we liked.

On the wedding day, he arrived early to set up. He met with my husband and me before the ceremony. During my vows, I messed up and he made it fun so I would feel comfortable. Everyone loved him, and a friend asked him for information on their upcoming wedding.

Reverend Frank sent us a copy of the ceremony days after the wedding which we will always treasure.

Profile Picture Christine, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews