Reverend Dr. Jeff Flynn Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Marie
    Marie H. Married on 09/17/2022

He was awesome

Super easy to work with, pleasant, and just overall amazing. He did a great job. Many people told me it was the best ceremony they have ever seen! He helped set up the process and made it fun. Highly recommended
  • Phoebe
    Phoebe Married on 08/01/2022

Perfect Ceremony

Reverend Dr. Jeff offers many ceremony options, and he was super flexible with our needs at such short notice. He made the process so easy! We got a lot of compliment with the ceremony he performed. It was quite wonderful. We’re so grateful!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Elena R. Married on 03/06/2022

Great Experience

Rev. Dr. Jeff Flynn made our wedding process easy and beautiful. I highly recommend him to any couple looking for a knowledgeable officiant to make your ceremony special and run smoothly.
    Nicole R. Married on 02/26/2022

Wedding Officiant Recommendation

Reverend Dr. Jeff Flynn was a great officiant for our wedding! Very easy to communicate with, professional, and polite. Reasonable price and guests enjoyed our ceremony. I would recommend Jeff for your wedding services.
  • Emily
    E. Banever Married on 11/13/2021

Rev Dr Flynn is a Star

Rev. Dr. Flynn put us as ease during the first video conference and was really responsive during the months leading up to the big day. We experienced a terrible hair and rainstorm on the day of the wedding starting just before the ceremony- which was set to be outdoors!- but Rev Dr Flynn was flexible and worked with our coordinator and other vendors to move the ceremony indoors and make our ceremony still as magical and memorable as ever! We couldn’t recommend him enough!! :)
  • Shani
    Shani Married on 11/10/2021

Great service

Reverend Dr. Jeff Flynn is extremely friendly and made the whole process very simple. He walked us thru all the steps on what we need to get married.
  • Pamela
    Pamela R. Married on 10/30/2021

Organized vendor

Reverend Flynn was very professional, organized, dynamic, patient and caring. Best qualities that me and my now husband were looking
    Ashley Married on 10/09/2021

Awesome Officiant

Choosing Reverend Dr. Jeff Flynn to officiant our wedding this past October was one of the best decisions we made! From the start, Jeff was very responsive and kind. He answered my questions in a timely manner and was always available if needed during the entire planning process. Jeff is very easy going and really helped us to create a ceremony that was personal to us as a couple. Our guests kept raving about how much they enjoyed our ceremony and how great our officiant was and we couldn't agree more! Thank you Jeff for all you have done to help us create a wedding ceremony we will remember and cherish forever! If you are looking for an affordable, kind, and knowledgeable officiant for your wedding, Jeff is the only way to go!
    Kaitlin A. Married on 09/05/2021

Highly Recommend - Wonderful Officiant

My husband and I were supposed to get married in September 2020 but plans quickly changed due to the pandemic. Rev. Dr. Jeff so accommodating when we had to postpone our wedding until a year later. He provided us with many previous wedding ceremony scripts that we could look at, along with detailed documents of ideas that we could incorporate into our own wedding ceremony. He was extremely responsive with emails. On the day of our wedding, I was taking pictures with my bridesmaids and Rev. Dr. Jeff happened to walk by us (I had never met him before in person) and said "Hi Kaitlin, beautiful dress. See you soon!". It's exactly what I needed in that moment to calm my nerves because the weather was against us and we weren't sure if we were going to be able to get married outside on the deck like we had hoped. My husband and I received so many compliments on the ceremony and on Rev. Dr. Jeff!! Highly recommend Rev. Dr. Jeff to anyone looking for an officiant!!
    Gail I. Married on 08/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent officiant for any type of ceremony!

Dr. Flynn was super responsive and flexible as soon as we started working with him. He helped us edit our ceremony script and add in exactly what we wanted and offered advice whenever we needed it. We also had one of our guest readers not be able to make it and he filled in for her last minute!! You will be well taken care of with him! Our guests also loved him.
    Marissa B. Married on 08/21/2021

Great experience!

Had such a great experience with Rev. Jeff Flynn! He was really easy to communicate and work with. He was responsive to my emails and questions and I really appreciated that! I also really enjoyed how he stepped away for the special moments in our wedding ceremony that were for pictures, like our first kiss, etc. Thanks for that! Definitely recommend having him as your officiant.
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 08/10/2021

Very personable and Professional

Very nice professional Reverand who is able to incorporate as little or as much religion into his ceremonies as the happy couple want. I highly recommend his services as he did a fantastic job with my husband and I even in the middle of a pandemic! The possibilities are endless with Reverand Dr. Jeff Flynn's services!
    Steve C. Married on 07/24/2021

Fantastic Job

Rev. Dr. Jeff Flynn did a fantastic job during the entire process. He was easily to contact, communication was a breeze, and he answered any questions we had. Would highly recommend!
    Mary K. Married on 07/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Person Inside and Out!

We met Dr. Flynn at a bridal convention and right away we knew he was the one. It was quite the scene on our wedding day, thunderstorms, and all. We were still able to have the ceremony outside and Dr. Flynn was able to change the length of it at the last second to make sure that all our guests stayed dry. He was professional, kind, and so prompt with all of his communication. No matter what type of ceremony you are looking for he can do it!!!!!
  • Christina
    Christina F. Married on 07/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST officiant we could have asked for!!

Rev. Dr. Jeff Flynn was incredible to work with. From the moment we spoke on the phone two years prior to the day of the wedding, he was easy going, prompt with his responses, and worked with us to create the greatest ceremony of all. He sent example ceremony scripts which allowed us to customize our own, which also gave him a chance to get to know us as a couple. On the day of the wedding, he greeted both my husband and I with a big hug and seemed so excited to marry us that day. His energy and compassion was evident as he was reading the ceremony script and he was crystal clear with his speech and annunciations. Afterwards, the guests at our wedding had asked how long we had known Rev. Dr. Jeff Flynn, and were surprised that we hadn't known him our whole lives! He truly made the ceremony special for us and I could not have imagined it any other way.
    Jocelyn B. Married on 06/26/2021

Awesome Officiant!

Rev. Dr. Jeff Flynn was friendly, easy going, flexible and a joy to work with. Right from the start he helped guide us in creating our dream ceremony. Offering us so many great options and being open to any ideas or suggestions we had. With his warm and light hearted demeanor he was able to keep us calm and relaxed on our special day. Many of our guests reached out to sing his praises as well, and we will definitely recommend him to our friends and family!
    Jonathan F. Married on 06/25/2021

The Best Officiant We Could Ask For

Rev Dr Jeff brought a perfect balance of friendliness and professionalism to our wedding. He provided a plenty of ceremony examples for us to curate our wedding and provided excellent feedback.
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 05/28/2021

Professional & Accommodating

Reverend Jeff Flynn was so amazing every step of the way! From postponing to our actual date he was responsive in a timely manner, helped with any questions and overall added positivity to our special day. Thank you so much!!
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 04/24/2021

Wonderful!!

Professional and great to work with! Rev Dr Jeff officiated my cousins wedding and I knew right then that I wanted to have him do mine as well. He sends so many ceremony options to craft exactly what you want. Very communicative and delivered an amazing service. 10/10 recommend!
  • Kat
    Kat A. Married on 01/09/2021

Professional and Flexible in the Pandemic

Because of the pandemic, we had to reschedule; Rev. Dr. Jeff was very accommodating and took the time to fit us in for our new date. The ceremony was beautifully done, and he took the time in the planning stages to collaborate with us on the script so that it would go exactly as we wanted it to. No complains, highly recommend.
  • Mariah
    Mariah Married on 10/10/2020

Would definitely recommend!

Reverend Dr. Jeff Flynn was very easy to work with. Extremely friendly and we knew right from the beginning we wanted him to be apart of our special day. He got back to us very quickly and had so much to choose from. We ended up changing our wedding date last minute due to the virus and he was there with no problems. He made our day perfect! Would definitely recommend!
    Samantha K. Married on 10/04/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A reliable constant in a whirlwind of a world!

My husband and I met Rev. Jeff Flynn when we got engaged over two years ago. We knew right away that he was going to be our officiant. He was kind, professional and had a wealth of information and experience to help us craft our perfect ceremony. Fast forward two years, add in a worldwide pandemic and sprinkle in a wedding cancellation and you have our current situation. Through everything Reverend Jeff Flynn kept in contact with us with genuine concern for our circumstances. We ended up having to cancel our October wedding and had the opportunity to get married on our nine year anniversary on August 20th. We called Rev. Jeff Flynn THREE WEEKS before the 20th when we found out we had to cancel our wedding, and he was there for us and was able to change our date and get us a draft of the ceremony to approve within the week. We are beyond thankful for him being apart of our lives.
    Erica K. Married on 09/13/2020

Perfect!!!

Rev. Jeff was ALWAYS there to help my husband and I with ANY questions no matter how silly they seemed to be. (It didn’t matter what time I contacted him either!!!) He would respond immediately. Literally...!!! He was SUPER patient, extremely knowledgeable in his profession and VERY helpful. VERY pleasant to work with. He had SO many examples to help us with our ceremony script. Something that once seemed so difficult suddenly became easier than expected. I will be referring my sister to him when she gets married in a few years. And to anyone else getting married as well!
    Katelyn C. Married on 09/05/2020

Great Experience

Reverend Flynn was great to work with and came recommended from a friend of mine who also recently got married, he has a reputation of being very easy to work with and that proved true leading up to our special day as well. We couldn't have asked for anything more than the ceremony that he delivered for our wedding. Our original plan of a 175 person wedding and ceremony was disrupted due to covid and as soon as we found this out rev. Flynn was the first vendor we contacted. He was very supportive and was so willing to help us change our plans to an intimate gathering of 18. He helps guide you to create a ceremony script and has hundreds to chose from. We decided to go with a shorter script than originally planned and he helped make that happen. One of the reasons to chose rev. Flynn is for his level of communication. I have learned through the wedding planning process that it is of the upmost importance to me to have vendors that are able to communicate effectively and timely and rev. Flynn is a wonderful communicator. Another thing I would just like to add is that it comforted me that he showed up extra early on our day. We will definitely be choosing him again when we plan a bigger celebration in a couple years!
illustration stars