Reverend Coyle Reviews

72 Reviews for Reverend Coyle

1 User photo

Reverend Coyle 1

Evita · Married on 05/04/2018

What an amazing job! Wow! Our ceremony was beautiful, and Rev. Coyle made it a memorable one. We had the pleasure of meeting once in person prior to the wedding, and it felt like we instantly connected-almost like a long-time friend! He is a great communicator, flexible, and super easy to work with. Definitely recommend him!!

Stephanie · Married on 03/31/2018

Glenn and his wife Rosan were an absolute pleasure to work with. They offer an initial meeting, which was great as we were all able to learn a bit about each other. Their services include an entire packet of ceremony ideas – everything from cultural, to traditional, and even non-traditional. We did borrow quite a few ideas from their packet, and along with our own sentiments, we created a very personal and beautiful ceremony including vows to our teenage children (a total tearjerker!). We’re so happy to have chosen Reverend Coyle to officiate our wedding ceremony and can’t recommend him enough to other couples!

Reverend Coyle 2

Carol · Married on 02/17/2018

Rev. Coyle was the officiant for our wedding ceremony and he did a wonderful job! He was a pleasure to work with, responsive and flexible. He helped us put together the perfect ceremony script and delivered on our vision very eloquently. We would recommend Reverend Coyle to anyone searching for a wedding officiant!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Reverend Coyle's reply:

Thank you Carol. It was a pleasure working with you on your special day. I hope you have a wonderful life together.

Amanda · Married on 04/21/2017

Glenn was an absolute pleasure to work with and we would recommend him to anyone who is getting married. He wrote the most beautiful ceremony for us and not only did we love it but everyone just adored him. You will not find someone who is easier to work with, experienced and professional for the price. The entire process was completely effortless. Our ceremony was perfect and I'm still getting calls from my guests saying what an amazing job he did! We are so grateful to have found Glenn to be part of our big day and it would not have been the same without him.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Reverend Coyle's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We strive to offer a superior experience and we are thrilled to hear that we delivered! We really enjoyed working with you, and we truly loved meeting your family. Hope you have a wonderful life together. Sincerely, Rev Glenn Coyke

Kiley · Married on 04/01/2017

I would highly recommend Reverend Coyle! He and his wife make such an amazing team! They made our ceremony so personal and perfect! They made us feel so comfortable and relaxed!

Joanna · Married on 11/05/2016

Reverend Coyle was fantastic. He made our ceremony go flawlessly. He could see that we were both nervous and was great at reassuring us. The ceremony was relaxed, funny and perfect. His wife was a sweet as could be as well! Highly recommend him!

Rev Coyle was amazing, very well prepared, super charismatic. We had a lot of laughs during our ceremony thanks to him.

Sarah · Married on 10/23/2016

Reverend Coyle made our wedding so enjoyable! He was funny, charming, and professional. He even calmed me down before the ceremony when I realized we forgot the marriage license. I would recommend him to anyone.

Megan · Married on 08/27/2016

Reverend Coyle and his wife are great! They were so helpful on what we envisioned for our ceremony and they made it come true! They are so personable and so nice to be around. My husband and I are not the most religious people and I was a little worried I would be uncomfortable meeting them on our first meeting. But no! We had a great time getting to know them. They are so awesome! They worked well with us, responded quickly, and touch bases with us when before our wedding day. I would reccomend them to be apart of anyones special day!

Gabrielle · Married on 08/19/2016

Rev. Glenn Coyle and his wife Rosan made our wedding ceremony incredibly simple and stress-free. My husband and I met with them in person prior to our wedding. They were both warm individuals who cared deeply about our preferences and wellbeing. Once we agreed to have Rev. Coyle officiate our ceremony, he sent us a packet that included sample ceremonies, readings, and prayers. We were then able to select what sections we wanted to incorporate into our ceremony and add some information we had created as well. Ultimately, the ceremony was beautiful and well-spoken. We are so grateful to them both for their time, energy, and effort.

Tammy · Married on 07/16/2016

Reverend Coyle was such a pleasure to work with. We planned our small, intimate wedding in 3 weeks, so you know I did not have much time to ponder decisions. He contacted me immediately and hopped on the phone to discuss my expectations. Once I spoke with him I knew it was a fit for us. The service was beautiful, eloquent and we couldn't be happier with Rev. Coyle.

Amanda · Married on 07/09/2016

Reverend Coyle was absolutely wonderful and performed a beautiful ceremony. We would definately recommend him to others. He let us pick out a general layout of the ceremony and he took it and adapted it where it seemed necessary.. He does a great job of reading the situation and reacting appropriately and is especially good with coordinating with the music.

Taylor · Married on 06/18/2016

Glenn did a great job at our ceremony. He was charming and funny, yet also sincere and genuine. Many of our guests said it was the most romantic wedding they had ever been to, and that is in large part due to the ceremony Glenn drafted for us.

Tonya · Married on 05/21/2016

Rev Coyle and his wife provided us with many samples of vows to choose from. All samples were absolutely beautiful making it hard to select from. Our ceremony turned out to be more intimate than we ever imagined! Rev Coyle answered the phone everytime I had a question, and if he could not answer the phone when I called he immediately called me back. His price is right and the service is better!

BERNARD · Married on 05/07/2016

My wife and I were very fortunate to find Glenn, he is very professional, understanding and just a great person to have head your ceremony. Thank you Glenn for everything!!!

Holly · Married on 04/26/2016

Glen and Rosan were wonderful. Even after I had to change my venue (due to possible rain), they were extremely flexible and willing to work with us. I would definitely recommend them for your ceremony.

Lindsey · Married on 04/23/2016

Great job! He had a lot of ceremony examples and made it very easy to determine exactly what we wanted!

Geneva · Married on 04/20/2016

Rev. Coyle married us on the day. Where is started to be wet and raining. As we were greeting each other before I got dress and ready. He made me feel like no matter what. Rain or shine. Your day will be wonderful and beautiful. Will as I got ready to walk down the aisle. It had stop raining and the sun was shinning. He's gave us a beautiful wedding ceremony. Just as I wanted. I couldn't have pick a better Reverend. I would highly recommend him to others.
    Mr. and Mrs. Escobedo

Austin · Married on 04/09/2016

My initial review is for Rev. Coyle's services up until now as our wedding isn't until April 9th. I will first start with how responsive Glenn is! I emailed him on a Friday night around 8pm I think and he immediately responded! Every time I have reached out he's been so immediate with his responses which is such a breath of fresh air for a bride, especially when I had been having a hard time getting any response from my Church pastor's admin.

Met with Glenn and Rosan and my fiance and I felt very comfortable with them and decided they were the perfect pick to help marry us on our big day. Rev. Coyle is so organized and provided so much detail and option not only after booking him, but even before by providing a wedding outline and to get the wheels spinning. Looking forward to their services for our big day!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Reverend Coyle's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really enjoyed meeting you both and look forward to your wedding.

Reverend Coyle and his wife were helpful, friendly, and able to guide me and my spouse into choosing a ceremony that suited us perfectly. Great experience!

Dennis · Married on 01/16/2016

Excellent! Very impressive ceremony and we received many comments from friends and family on the outstanding quality of the service conducted by Reverend Coyle. It was moving and at times light-hearted. Would recommend Reverend Coyle highly in all aspects.

robert · Married on 01/02/2016

Everybody at the event commented on how beautiful the ceremony was. I had at least two guests come up to me before the reception and they stated how this was the most memorable ceremony they had ever witnessed. Glenn and Rosan were very professional throughout the whole process. We especially liked how we were able to meet in person for our initial meeting and got to know each other. After this meeting, we felt very comfortable and at ease and knew we made the right choice.

Tommie · Married on 12/12/2015

Reverend Coyle was fantastic! After having our first meeting my fiance and I went over some valuable points that we would not have thought of... he pointed them out and vary glad he did! The service was fantastic and made it so memorable! Thank you Reverend Coyle for such a beautiful service and memory!

DENISE · Married on 11/21/2015

Reverend Coyle was the Perfect Officiant for our wedding at the Texas State Capitol. From the first phone conversation up to the day of the event he was professional and understanding and remained in constant communication with me to ensure everything was going as planned. He was very flexible with the timing of the event. I had to reschedule due to wanting more a bit more time of daylight for pictures afterwards and he was very accomodating. The day of the event, there was an unexpected fire alarm in the Capitol building and Reverend Coyle was understanding, calm, and patient, which was wonderful considering the nervous wreck I was! The ceremony was PERFECT! He even incorporated a prayer for the Military into our ceremony, which , considering both myself and new husband are Military members was just unbelievably thoughtful and nice. It really added a fantastic touch to the ceremony. Honestly could not have picked a better Officiant!

Jillian · Married on 11/14/2015

After reading many great reviews, I reached out for Reverend Coyle's services. He emailed me a fantastic packet that truly helped me with where to start. The day of he was on time and was very prepared! More than I can say for myself, but he made it a truly effortless process. I highly recommend!