Officiant Lady Reviews

Officiant Lady 1
Officiant Lady 2
  • Farah

Farah Madha · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Awesome and easy to work with ‘

Rev Connie married us on 5/10/19. She was a pleasure to work with. Always there to answer questions and able to get in contact with easily. She was very punctual the day of the ceremony and everyone loved her energy while officiating the ceremony. Afterwards she swiftly filed our paperwork with the county and we received our marriage certificate a few weeks later. I would definitely recommend Reverend Connie for any officiating needs

Sent on 06/08/2019
    Officiant Lady 3
    Officiant Lady 4
  • Eddie

Eddie Wilson · Married on 06/08/2019

Fantastic Officiant!

My wife and I made the best decision seeking out Connie to officiate our wedding! We knew right from our first Skype meeting with her that she was the one. She did an excellent job on our wedding. Her love story was phenomenal! We have been hearing non stop how wonderful our wedding was from all of our guests. I highly recommend Connie, she is amazing!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Diane Steward · Married on 09/03/2018

Wonderful Experience

Rev. Connie was excellent. She blessed my husband and myself with a beautiful ceremony that incorporated our unique and different spiritual beliefs. She’s the best.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Brandy · Married on 03/31/2018

A very professional and lovely officiant for our ceremony. We were very pleased with her services and her understanding of our unique needs. Thank you.

Sent on 04/02/2018

It was a great service and we enjoyed it a great deal.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Reverend Connie Jones-Steward met with us on very short notice, and provided us with exactly the sort of experience we were looking for. Communication is very good -- she understood what was important to us and made it happen.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Reverend Connie Jones-Steward made our special day special and I would certainly recommend her service. She walked us through the process of how to start the process of retrieving our marriage license. She took care of filing the paperwork in court This definitely helped to ease me and my husband's mind.

Sent on 08/21/2015

Crystal · event on 08/08/2015

I highly recommend Connie, she performed a beautiful ceremony for my daughters dedication. She added little details of us and the God parents and beautiful wording. Everyone kept commenting on how lovely everything was. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. Very pleased with our service.

Sent on 08/10/2015
  • O

Onagh · event on 07/12/2015

Excellent and caring professional completely aware of emotions and the counselling g needed in such an occasion. Fully prepared arrived early, all the little details that truly matter. Highly recommend Connie.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Nelinda · Married on 06/28/2014

Very good service... At last minute we contact her, and she did a great job. Thank you Connie...

Sent on 08/23/2014

Reverend Connie was great. She was punctual, professional, and thorough. We would definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 05/27/2014
  • O

Omar · Married on 02/23/2014

Reverend Connie was wonderful to work with as she was both flexible and creative. Her experience and guidance truly made our wedding less stressful.

Sent on 03/01/2014

Renee · Married on 10/26/2013

Connie was excellent. She dressed up as we requested since our wedding was a costume party.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Tammy · Married on 10/08/2013

Rev Connie was FABO.... She was sooo nice, sweet and very helpful. We are from outta state and interested in a wedding in Los Angeles on the beach. She helped us pick the perfect beach and location by the Santa Monica Pier. She was always available to help me with all my questions, and I had plenty. She was on time, and helped us get all the preperations done before and during the ceremony.
    The price was very fair and would use her again and recommend her to everyone. The words she chose to use for our wedding were perfect and very sweet. She will/can customize anything you want. I just cant say enough about her. She was wonderful and my advice to you is USE REV CONNIE...

Sent on 10/17/2013

Officiant Lady's reply:

Wow, thank you Tammy for such a great review. I'm going to use this one as my new featured review.

Rev. Connie was extremely helpful to me when I was scheduling our small wedding ceremony. She provided flexibility with both the date and time after I had to keep changing it based on our schedules and the schedule of our witness. She also allowed us to dictate how we wanted the wedding to feel- we wanted only a brief ceremony with plenty of time to exchange our written vows, and she gave us just that. It was simple and perfect for us, and Connie was warm, courteous and thoughtful. It was a joy to have her be a part of our special day and I would highly recommend her services to anyone needing an officiant!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Rachel · Married on 09/29/2013

Connie was such a joy to have on our special day. She wrote an amazing ceremony and it was beautiful on the day even without a rehearsal. (We chose not to have one)

Connie helped make our day a beautiful lasting memory.

Sent on 10/10/2013

Demery · Married on 09/14/2013

Rev. Connie was great! She was punctual, professional, flexible and had an array of ceremony selections to choose from. She made our special day all the more special! We highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Kathryn · Married on 08/24/2013

Rev. Jones-Steward helped make my wedding so special and meaningful to myself and my (now) husband. She was quick to respond to my calls or emails, and she customized the ceremony to fit our personalities. The ceremony was perfect, the wording was great and she even used information about where we were getting married (under a giant oak tree) in the ceremony. On the day of the wedding she was on time and ready to help us. She was flexible when, at the last minute, we said that we would like to face our friends and family, and she helped us maneuver the microphone so we could do so. Since my husband and I live 4 hours from where the wedding took place, it was so helpful and convenient that she was able to notarize all the extra paperwork for changing my name. Thank you, Rev. Jones-Steward, for all of your help and your superb words.

Sent on 09/07/2013

Officiant Lady's reply:

Thank you Kathryn. it was such a pleasure to work with you and Matthew. The planning process can be tricky when there is a great distance between the officiant and the couple, so thank you for always being available and responsive when clarification or input was needed.

kandice · Married on 07/05/2013

Rev Connie, was very prompt and professional. My family felt as if we knew her for years! Would definitely recommend her and will use her for our other events!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Officiant Lady's reply:

Thank you! I too felt as if we've known each other for years. Sometimes personalities just click :)
  • monica

monica · Married on 04/07/2013

Rev. Connie was amazing! She was organized, professional, and friendly from the planning process all the way to our big day. She helped to make our wedding ceremony perfect!!!!

Sent on 04/16/2013

Aymee · Married on 03/31/2013

I can't say enough great things about Reverend Connie! She was courteous, respectful, professional, and an all-around fabulous woman on my special day! She really listened when I told her about the unique things I needed in my ceremony. I'm so grateful I found her to officiate.

Sent on 04/10/2013

Officiant Lady's reply:

Thank you Aymee. It was a delight to officiate for the two of you. I love small, intimate weddings and your hospitality to both me and my husband was much appreciated.

shonett · Married on 03/30/2013

I would like to say Connie did an AMAZING job on our wedding 3/30/13.
    No one could have done a better job!!!

Much love.

Shon

Sent on 04/19/2013

Debbie · Married on 01/05/2013

Reverend Connie Jones-Steward was the most personable, professional, and kindest wedding officiant we interviewed. We are more than happy that we chose her to marry us.

Sent on 01/12/2013

Officiant Lady's reply:

Thank you Debbie. I am very happy to have been chosen by you and Tony. I love starting the new year by bringing couples together in marriage.

Charlotte · Married on 12/12/2012

Reverend Connie Jones-Steward save my wedding ceremony and was awesome from beginning to end. My original minister's husband had taken very ill and she had to cancel 2 days before my ceremony. I was panicked (as all brides are during this stressful time) and I thought all was lost. My officiant was kind enough to find her replacement in Rev. Jones-Steward. And let me tell you she was not only timely, professional, calming (in every way), kind, attentative, but she was also gracious and warm. I told my minister (who happens to be a very good friend) that I felt as if I had known Rev. Jones-Steward all of my life and that she was absolutely perfect for us.

I can't say enough about her, everyone at the wedding adored her and she made our wedding day even more special for having her gifts and presence at the center of our day.

Yes .... I would HIGHLY recommend her to everyone, she is one of the most kindest individuals you will ever meet and she will make your day as special as you are.

Thank you again Rev. Connie for making our day not only possible, but beautiful.

Warmest regards,

Mrs. Charlotte Rougeau

Sent on 01/07/2013

Officiant Lady's reply:

Thank you Charlotte for your beautiful words. I feel as if Divine intervention bought us together and I truly am grateful to have had the chance to work with you and your family.
  • User3809089 · event on 11/11/2012

Reverend Connie Jones-Steward came to our home to perform our baby's blessing. She was very professional, friendly and understood exactly what we wanted for the blessing. After looking everywhere for the right officiant, we found the perfect one for our family! Her fees were also very reasonable.

Sent on 01/12/2014