Reverend Charles Hall Reviews

45 | Lancaster, CA

45 Reviews for Reverend Charles Hall

45 Reverend Charles Hall Reviews

Ashley · Married on 08/08/2018

I Highly recommend Reverend Charles Hall, he is amazing!! He and his wife love weddings and it is evident throughout your interactions with them. I had a lot of fun planning the order of the ceremony/vows. Charles is very prepared, he has this awesome folder he put together with multiple options and vow examples in it (traditional and modern) It was so nice seeing it all printed out in front of me and was so helpful at both giving me a place to start and with some new ideas. He is also flexible and he somehow managed to fit a couple of my ideas into the program without it feeling like it was to long or to rushed. Some officiant don’t like to stray from rigid programs or try new things but Reverend Hall didn’t mind at all, in fact he was excited to do something he hadn’t done before. He even did the research for different ways to do a handfasting ceramonies for me!! On the day of my wedding he was organized and a pleasure to be around. We had a last minute change and he was so kind and professional and accommodating. I received multiple complimentes on both the ceremony and officiant choice. A few people even asked for his contact information. My husband and I Loved, loved, loved having him as our officiant.

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Reverend Charles Hall 1
    Reverend Charles Hall 2
    Reverend Charles Hall 3
    Reverend Charles Hall 4
    Reverend Charles Hall 5

Reverend Charles Hall's reply:

Ashley & Rodney thank you for your flattering words.Yes my wife and I love weddings and that is why we do what we do. I enjoyed you and Rodney so much and so grateful to be a part of your commitment to one another. Sincerely Rev C Hall

Nancy · Married on 06/09/2018

Reverend Charles performed a beautiful wedding ceremony for us. His wife Wanda was also amazing helping us to prepare before and day of wedding.

Reverend Charles Hall 6
    Reverend Charles Hall 7
    Reverend Charles Hall 8
    Reverend Charles Hall 9

Annamarie · Married on 04/14/2018

charles and wanda are amazing! very professional down to earth and really went out of their way to make sure our day went smooth ! i am so happy we chose them!

Reverend Charles Hall 10

JEFF · Married on 01/01/2018

He married Michelle and I today he was awesome . Is Wife was very helpful and very nice she made it so easy to get married today I recommend them highly if anybody wants to call me and ask me please do Geoff and Michelle Daly 6619170422

Sent on 01/01/2018

Reverend Charles Hall's reply:

Mr & Mrs Daly- Thank you for this gracious review. It was a pleasure to have performed your ceremony today. What a way to start the New Year! RCH

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

The minister we originally hired (we picked by price) called 3 days before our wedding and said she couldn't make it something came up.WTF so we called around and found Rev Hall he met with us that night and was very nice and sympathetic to our situation he was unable to be at the rehearsal the next day due to another one but his wife showed up and helped the walk in and walk out. Mr Hall showed up to the ceremony early and comforted me knowing he knew what he was doing. My advice is don't choose someone by price and make sure they have a backup if something "comes up" Thanks Rev Hall for coming to our rescue.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Reverend Charles Hall's reply:

Jessica and Rebecca- Thank you so much for your review, I am grateful you chose me as your officiant. RCH

Martine · Married on 09/24/2016

We HIGHLY recommend Reverend Charles for your matrimonial needs. He and his wife Wanda are impeccably organized and exceptionally professional. They provided great assistance when guiding us through the available choices for customizing our ceremony's vows. A wedding coordinator was out of our budget, so we did a majority of the planning ourselves. On the day of the event, Wanda helped us coordinate the wedding processional which maximized the use of our venue and greatly improved our overall presentation; we received numerous compliments on her expertise.

They maintained contact throughout the entire process (we booked a few months early) and were available for any questions and support. They also made the licensing procedure stress free and simplified.

Overall, Reverend Hall's services puts his client's needs first and generously accommodates any special requests.

They made our special day even more memorable.

- Mr. and Mrs. Moses Farve
    Happily Married on September 24, 2016

Luis · Married on 08/20/2016

We loved the attention and importance that they gave our wedding. They made sure everything went well. We could not have made a better choice. Not once did we feel like business to them we actually felt taken care of. I highly recommend them if you want good service.

Tai · Married on 07/17/2016

Very friendly and professional.

• Julie

Julie · Married on 06/18/2016

We got married June 18th 2016 and it was the most amazing day of our lives. Rev Charles Hall and his wife Wanda are a amazing team who made our wedding day perfect. we are thankful to have found them there service is worth every penny. I really want to thank you two for answering all our questions and for the amazing service.

From Chris and Julie Lowe

Douglas and Perla · Married on 06/11/2016

Special thanks to Reverend Hall and his wife Wanda for making our wedding the most memorable and wonderful event. Very professional. So glad Sandy Ortiz (Max Catering) recommended him to us and we highly recommend him for your wedding.

Jason · Married on 05/28/2016

Fantastic experience! Reverend Hall is the best!

Eleanor · Married on 05/22/2016

Rev. Charles and his wife made the whole process so easy for us. I highly recommend his services.

James · Married on 04/02/2016

We used Reverand Hall for our wedding last April and he was a pleasure to work with. Very professional and responsive to all our questions and needs. He helped us every step of the way.

Norman · Married on 03/25/2016

Reverend Charles and his wife made a great team, they both provided us with a lot of great ideas and information to make our wedding day a time we'll never forget. They are both professional and caring. On our wedding day they were both Organized and helped make our day run smoothly. We highly recommend Reverend Charles Hall for your wedding day.

Mr & Mrs Santos

Haley · Married on 12/26/2015

My wedding was wonderful thanks to Rev. Hall and his wife! Everything was done so nicely and well planned out, from the decorations to the ceremony. It was truly a great day, thanks to them!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Reverend Charles Hall's reply:

Thank you Jeremy and Haley! It was an honor planning all the details of your wedding! My wife and I truly appreciate your kind words. RCH

Richard · Married on 10/24/2015

Rev. Hall was truly easy to work with and very professional. During the rush of wedding preparations, we were struggling to find an officiant that we both felt good about. We met with Rev Hall and his wife and were immediately put at ease. He provided us with a nice booklet that we could use to customize the ceremony, as well as instructions for obtaining a marriage license. He and his wife made the process very easy, and were a pleasure to work with. Rev. Hall had another ceremony after ours, and was very gracious in accommodating our time table and making it work. In addition, his fees were extremely reasonable, and better than anyone else we found. My new bride and I can't recommend him enough!

Michael · Married on 10/24/2015

Reverend Charles was excellent. From the start my wife and I didn't want a long drawn out ceremony. We met with him and his wife 4 months before our wedding and had a meet and greet where we discussed what we wanted our wedding to be. Reverend Charles catored his approach to the wedding to fit our needs which was great. He was on time to our rehearsal and ceremony. With all that can change or go wrong with setting up a wedding my wife and I never had a concern with him. I'd highly recommend his services to any one looking for an officiant for they're wedding.

They were an invaluable asset to the event. We had to move the ceremony indoors at the last minute due to weather, and they helped insure everything ran immaculately! From the first meeting they helped us feel completely at ease.

Dee · Married on 09/17/2015

Rev. Charles is the best in town. Him and his wife were extremely kind and very helpful for our wedding. They are fair priced and willing to locate almost anywhere near by. I would recommend them to anyone. True blessings they are.

Rev Charles and his wife worked well as a team. They are very professional and help in organizing the entire ceremony from entry to vows to exit. They are both very friendly and professional. She even submitted the marriage license for us so we don't have to stress about turning it in right after the wedding. We were able to customize our vows and ceremony using their templates. I don't think our ceremony would've run as smoothly without their help in every detail.

Christopher · Married on 07/11/2015

It was a pleasure working with Rev. Charles Hall and his wife. He was open to how we wanted our wedding but also provided great advice when we asked for it. His wife was a huge help during the rehearsal as well as the ceremony making everything flow smoothly. Thank you guys so much for making our day memorable!

Jasmine · Married on 06/13/2015

They literally saved my wedding. I would recommend them to everyone, they were amazing.

Josephine · Married on 04/18/2015

Love the services that they offered as well as all the help that was provided along the way! Very friendly & professional. They made our day very memorable

Rev.Charles Hall is great officiant! He married me and husband this pass weekend! He did a great job!!! Also his wife was great help... looking for an officiant Rev. Charles Hall is the one!
    Adriana Jones
    04/04/15

Keira · Married on 01/02/2015

Very sweet couple really flexible if I could do it all over again I would still choose Charles to marry us