Reverend Annie Block Pearl Reviews

Reverend Annie Block Pearl 5
  • I

Izabela · Married on 10/12/2019

Izabela and Shane

Reverend Annie Block Pearl was a true joy to work with and she met all of our expectations. She took time to get to know us as couple and individuals, even though we live far away, and had to schedule video calls on the weekends. We kept our ceremony simple, but had some unusual elements which Annie implemented seamlessly. She even provided a draft of the script prior to the ceremony as it helped me calm my nerves.
    During the ceremony she spoke clearly and confidently, but she truly let us shine! Overall, we had a wonderful experience, and would highly recommend Annie to our friends.

Sent on 01/10/2020

Reverend Annie Block Pearl's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an honor and privilege to officiate for you!
    Please share some photos of your beautiful day as well!
    Abundant love and blessings,
    Reverend Annie

Alessandra · Married on 09/22/2019

Wonderful!

Annie was a perfect addition to our beach wedding. She is dependable and flexible and included all that we requested as part of our ceremony. Annie gave a beautiful ceremony for us that was exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Reverend Annie Block Pearl's reply:

Thank you, so much! It was truly my honor and pleasure. Wishing you a joyous holiday season.

Abundant love and blessings,

Annie

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2019

Annie Block Pearl (ABP!) was terrific!

Planning a wedding was all about choices. Choices to go cheap on this and spend more on that. Ten different types of flower options, groomsmen tie colors, napkin embroidery, DJ’s, limo’s, after parties, AH. It can be a lot.

We met with several officiants before Annie Block Pearl, and almost right away, we knew she was the one for us. She was personal and professional. ABP got to know us well, and I felt that we created a real bond. She was flexible and yet well prepared. Her ceremony was both relaxed and yet had gravitas.

It was the easiest choice we had to make, thanks Annie B!

Reverend Annie Block Pearl 6
    Sent on 06/22/2019

Alice Pollitt · Married on 01/01/2019

Well Executed, Personalized, and Simple Ceremony

My husband and I were looking for a very low key, simple ceremony for us to do for our elopement and Annie was very accommodating to the bare bones nature of what we wanted. She was very kind and wrote some beautiful words for our ceremony that she let us have a copy of. She was also kind enough to do our ceremony on a holiday. Would absolutely recommend.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Angela · Married on 07/28/2018

Annie created the most magnificent ceremony for my husband and I. It was personal, including tidbits of our life together, and included various readings we picked out. Annie was super flexible and really honoured our wishes - we felt like we were all creating something together. On the day of our wedding, Annie was calm, kind and fully present -- she really is the embodiement of light and love.
    My wish for any couple is that they have a service as beautiful and heartfelt as ours, and I know that if Annie is involved, they will experience nothing short of amazing!!!

Reverend Annie Block Pearl 7
    Reverend Annie Block Pearl 8
    Reverend Annie Block Pearl 9
    Reverend Annie Block Pearl 10
    Reverend Annie Block Pearl 11
    Reverend Annie Block Pearl 12
    Sent on 08/02/2018

Pam and John · Married on 10/22/2017

What a beautiful, personalized wedding ceremony, we are so happy we found Reverend Annie. She accommodated our request to get married at the beach at sunset, and her professionalism and the words she spoke were outstanding. We highly recommend Rev Annie.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Heather · Married on 09/16/2017

Annie was the perfect officiant for our wedding. She seemed to fit in seamlessly with the desires we had for our ceremony. We were incredibly indecisive and Annie didn’t sweat it at all, yet gently guided us when we were getting off track. I think the most important thing to know about Annie, is that when we were at the alter, her presence was calm, assuring and holding, and looking back on the ceremony that’s exactly what we needed when were in the special yet vulnerable place. Thank you Annie! We will remember our ceremony forever!! ❤️

Sent on 11/04/2017

Ash · Married on 05/15/2017

We had the pleasure of Reverend Annie Block Pearl officiating our ceremony last month. My husband and i come from different religious backgrounds and Annie wrote a perfect ceremony to intertwine both backgrounds. She also is very intuitive and will guide you perfectly.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Claudia · Married on 09/17/2016

Annie Block Pearl was the perfect officiant for us as a couple. She provided us with a ton of valuable guidance without imposing and allowed us to own as much of the process as we wanted to. I would highly recommend working with Annie!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/08/2016

Our ceremony was beautiful and perfect! We would highly recommend Annie Block-Pearl as she was both personal and professional.

Sent on 08/21/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/12/2014

You don't need to look any further. Rev Annie is The One! Rev Annie knows what she's doing & brings MAGIC to your ceremony. My husband & I searched extensively for the perfect Officiant for our garden wedding in Bridgehampton, NY. We met with several Officiants and the first time I spoke with Rev Annie, I knew instantly that our search was over. We live in LA but flew back east for our wedding, so we met over the phone a few times & Rev Annie was very accommodating with the time zone difference as she is very professional in how she conducts her business. We also met with her prior to the ceremony once we were back in NY for the wedding. We met at her gorgeous home the day before our wedding & even meditated with her outside! She is an incredible human being - a loving, compassionate, soul-guided spirit who is spiritually connected & fully committed to guiding you & your partner towards the ceremony of your dreams. She patiently worked with us to create an intimate & meaningful ceremony - far exceeding our expectations.

I would also like to mention that Rev Annie has a beautiful presence. She looked stunning in her robes & is a beautiful woman inside & out. She radiated a gorgeous glow & added to the beauty of the ceremony.

Rev Annie is a gifted speaker, listener, psychotherpist & holistic healer. If interested, she offeres incredible services in addition to her Officant role. We are forever grateful for the love, support, compassion & respect she shared with us. Our wedding ceremony stood out as the most significant & beautiful experience my husband & I have ever shared together. Thank you from the bottom of our married hearts, Rev Annie!

Sent on 03/30/2015

Lilliana · Married on 09/14/2011

Our wedding ceremony was simply BEAUTIFUL. Reverend Annie was our wedding officiant in September 2011 at a venue in Brooklyn, NY.
    Reverend Annie's love, support, compassion and understanding made of this union our biggest blessing.

The ceremony was perfect, we wanted to have a short non religious event; all we had to do was explain to Reverend Annie exactly what we wanted and she fulfilled all of our expectations, giving us our most important gift: Our dream wedding ceremony fulfilled with all her magic.
    Today, Reverend's Annies blessings have multiplied within our lives, our family has grown and we now have a 20 month old baby boy "Joaquin" and expecting our baby girl Violeta for the end of May.
    Thank you Reverend Annie for all you have done for our family. You have completely changed our lives with your presence, love, and blessings.

Lilliana & Alejandro Rad

Sent on 03/24/2015

Nicolette · Married on 05/19/2018

It was a pleasure working with Reverend Annie! She was warm, friendly, and responsive. She spent time getting to know us so she could put together the perfect ceremony. She was very flexible, allowed us to pick our own readings, and made adjustments to the ceremony based on our feedback. She made our day extra special, and I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 05/22/2018

C · Married on 07/08/2017

Reverend Annie is a beautiful spirit and helped us create the emotionally meaningful ceremony my husband and I dreamt of. Thank you, Rev. Annie, for being such a special part of our beautiful day!!

Sent on 07/14/2017