Revere Golf Club Reviews

47 Reviews for Revere Golf Club

• Gina

Gina · Married on 02/22/2020

Perfect Wedding

The venue speaks for itself. The pretty much floor to ceiling windows show cases the breathtaking view of the Las Vegas strip, golf course, and pond. It rained on our wedding day and the ceremony was brought indoors which was just as beautiful. You can’t go wrong.

Jacquelyn, the catering manager, is kind, patient, accommodating...I have nothing but positive things to say about her. She responds promptly, she answers all your questions, is organized....I can go on and on.

People usually say wedding food is alright, but the food at the Revere was great! My guests kept on complimenting how good the food was.

I can’t be happier. It truly was an amazing night.

Sent on 02/25/2020

JENNIFER · Married on 01/17/2020

Gorgeous view

The venue is incredible from the reviews to the food to the coordinator the packages they offer are highly reasonable and honestly the best in town

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Cayla

cayla · Married on 11/07/2019

Amazing venue!

Our day was perfect from start to finish and that truly is due to the team at Revere. The entire staff was spectacular and made all our guests feel special and welcome. We worked with Jacquelyn in planning our wedding and she was an absolute dream! From the space, to the food, to the service..everything was perfect.

Sent on 11/16/2019

Gabbie Morales · Married on 11/04/2019

5 stars everything!

My now, husband and I are exceptionally pleased with the service they provided. The food and drinks were awesome and the ceremony and reception were more than we could have dreamed of. All thanks to Jacquelyn Kadonick! She was our wedding coordinator and she definitely went above and beyond. Very sweet gal and she definitely pays attention to details, and she helped us with every step of the way. It's also super easy to get ahold of her, she answered our emails right away. And most importantly, she ensured that we're all relaxed especially for me (the bride, haha) and that we're having fun.
    Our ceremony was absolutely gorgeous with a view of the city and our reception was very elegant.
    You're the best Jacquelyn! Thank you so so much for everything!

- Gabbie & Kelby

Sent on 11/13/2019

Candice Brady · Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful Venue

Our wedding here was amazing! Jacquelyn was our coordinator and very helpful throughout the planning process. On the day of, everything went seamless! We received so many compliments on how beautiful the venue was and of all the places we toured, this had the very best views! It was the perfect night! I would recommend The Revere!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Nahin · Married on 10/27/2019

Stunning views

I am so happy with our choice to get married at Revere. We got married in the hillside area and had our reception in the clubhouse! Our guests loved the location and were blown away with the grand entrance through the hills and the views of the strip!

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Becki

Becki morrison · Married on 10/19/2019

Incredible experience!

I cannot say enough about our wedding at Revere- it was breathtaking, so much fun, and an amazing time was had by all. The venue is absolutely gorgeous- we got married out on the hilltop tee close to sunset. All guests are transported from the main clubhouse to the site by golf carts, and it was done perfectly. After the wedding, the inside reception area has floor to ceiling windows overlooking a lake and its just so beautiful and romantic. Jackie was our coordinator and I cannot rave about her enough! She is very responsive, supportive, great personality and highly organized! She had everything perfectly set up and arranged the day of the ceremony.
    We would HIGHLY recommend Revere- you will be in great hands with them!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Megan

Megan Allen · Married on 10/04/2019

Beautiful Venue

This venue has so many beautiful spots to have your ceremony/reception. The package deals are the best value, but they will work with you to create the perfect day for you. The rolling hill that the bride gets to walk down is my favorite part. If you want an outside reception, look no further. Their grass lawn (driving range) makes the perfect spot for a fall wedding.

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • W

William · Married on 05/16/2018

We had a destination wedding in Las Vegas Nevada where we met 7 years ago. We are from Chicago and fell in love with Revere's amazing view when we went out to visit back in October. Revere has one of the best views of the strip with a sunset background in the mountains. It was breathtaking and our pictures are amazing.
    Working with Revere long distance was a breeze. They were very accommodating and flexible when it came to planning all of our details. Imagine having your wedding without a rehearsal...Scary right!? Not with Revere. They organized things exactly like we wanted them, the food was amazing, and the staff was extremely friendly. The venue was a complete surprise for all of our guests. We had just under 60 guests for our destination wedding and we set up transportation for them to be taken from our hotel (the cosmopolitan), to the venue. They had no clue where the wedding was at. To say the least, they were amazed by the views at Revere Golf Club! Our guests can not stop talking about how cool the whole event was and how great Revere was. Thank you to all the staff there!! We could not have been more pleased with our decision to choose Revere for our special day.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Jamie · Married on 09/09/2017

I had my wedding here on 9/9/2017 and it was amazing! I am from NJ so bringing family and friends out to Vegas was a bit of a task, but they were all amazed by this place and the views.
    Brittany was beyond helpful and made this day flawless! I recommend this place highly for your wedding. The view are amazing during the day and at night!

Sent on 11/29/2017
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 05/06/2017

Great to work with

Brittany and her team was amazing and easy to work with. They were extremely accommodating to our needs and made the whole wedding planning experience as stress free as possible. The venue itself is beautiful and was able to accommodate a large party of over 150 guests.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Alexis · Married on 03/20/2017

We had a wonderful wedding at The Revere! Brittany and Tom worked with us to ensure we had every aspect of our wedding that we dreamed for while also working within our budget. Brittany went above and beyond to make the actual day easy, fun and so special for us. She is so positive and easy to work with. This venue has such a great relationship with their vendors that we were able to have our dream wedding a year earlier than if we had had to research everything on our own. It's absolutely beautiful and has the team to match! Thanks, guys!!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Estephany · Married on 11/06/2016

After 2 months of searching for venues for our wedding, Revere was an obvious choice for us! There are numerous selling points for this venue but our biggest decision maker was the killer view of the city skyline at night and our love for Brittany! From our very first meeting with her, she was professional and accommodating in every way. She was consistent with all the emails I sent her and was able to work with us to ensure our wedding was perfect. Along with the great customer service at Revere, the food was amazing. We decided to go with a buffet and the chef definitely didn't disappoint. The venue itself is beautiful. We held our ceremony hillside on the course during sunset and it was just beautiful overlooking the city. Our cocktail hour and reception were in the clubhouse - I would recommend doing a full buyout - it was the best experience for our guests and everyone had a great time! Their wedding packages are also affordable and offer a ton of good things. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect thanks to Brittany & her team @ Revere!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Adreanna & Kenzi were Rockstars! I highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a wedding venue and wasting time looking other venues right now (I looked about 20 venues prior to coming here and i regret wasting so much time) every vendors they work with are all awesome that will save time and money too...just go with them!) Adreanna respond to all my emails and texts right away and i could tell she really cared and made me feel as special and bride much as possible...can't thank every single staff here enough! I had requested special sweetheart table and everything came out exactly i imagined! Beautiful view!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Makayla · Married on 05/16/2015

We had our reception at Revere and it was great! The golf club is beautiful inside and outside with great places for photos too! The service was excellent! Ashley did a great job making our day exactly how we wanted it all we had to do was drop off decorations with instructions and the rest was up to them! The food is delicious from the appetizers to the plated dinners! Our friends and family had a great time and loves the revere! I would definitely recommend this for a wedding venue if you want a beautiful and affordable venue!

Sent on 05/31/2015

DANA · Married on 04/30/2015

WE HAD OUR WEDDING AT THE REVERE GOLF CLUB ON APRIL 30 2015. WE WERE AMAZED AT HOW BEAUTIFUL THE VENUE WAS. WE LIVE IN CANADA SO PLANNING THE WEDDING OVER THE PHONE AND E-MAIL'S WAS HECTIC BUT OUR WEDDING PLANNER ASHLEY WAS FANTASTIC. SHE PULLED OUT ALL THE STOPS AND ALWAYS HAD OUR MINDS AT EASE. WE COULD NOT HAVE IMAGINED A MORE PERFECT DAY AND WOULD RECOMMEND THIS VENUE TO EVERYONE.

Sent on 05/07/2015

Such an awesome venue and amazing wedding .

Sent on 05/06/2015

Linda · Married on 10/18/2014

I cannot say it enough... amazing! My wedding was not only perfect, but I've been told it was the best wedding my guests have been to. The staff and wedding coordinator Ashley did a wonderful job from beginning to end to make sure me and my guests were happy. The food is outstanding- our guests raved about the food as well as the awesome view. I had much decor as well to be set out, the staff did everything I asked to make the room and ceremony spot look the way I wanted it. I highly recommend Revere for any special event. DJ Tony is the man- my guests thought he was amazing as well. He is energetic and gets people up and moving! I hope to have another occasion to celebrate here.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Maylaine · Married on 04/04/2014

What an awesome view and venue!!! Stephanie Whatley helped us with each stage of planning. We received so many compliments about the DJ and the food/service was excellent. The only issue we had was the red velvet cake, which is NOT their doing! It did not turn out as expected but oh well! Everything else was phenomenal so this minor glitch was not a big deal! Let Stephanie plan your next big event!!

Sent on 04/18/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 09/20/2013

Stephanie was amazing! She made us feel so at ease with planning our wedding and picking out our food and making sure everything was perfect! Our vision was brought to life through the revere and the food was amazing too! All of my guests were so blown away from the food! I would recommend the revere for your wedding!

Sent on 11/22/2013

Donna · Married on 07/27/2013

The entire staff at the Revere Golf Club are extremely professional, caring and responsible. Dennis, the Director, Margie the banquet manager and Stephanie the wedding consultant became family by the time my wedding took place. Any concern was handled immediately. Not only did they handle all details but they also did it with total respect and patience. Chef Joe provided my guests with gourmet dinners. My guests raved about each entrée. The serving staff had the plates out without haste and were the most polite staff I have observed. In my profession I have been responsible for banquets, dinners and fund raisers...and I have never before witnessed a venue and the team work as smoothly and as respectfully as the Revere Club staff. I honestly will never be able to tell them my gratitude for the most gorgeous, problem free planning and wedding they allowed me to experience because they took care of every detail.

Sent on 09/14/2013
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 05/19/2013

My wedding was AMAZING!! Lindsay was our initial planner and her communication with me was perfect! When she left 2 weeks before my wedding I CRIED literally. But she did come back the day of my wedding to make sure it went smoothly. The new wedding planner is AWESOME..go see Stephanie you will love her sweet personality! The food was great, the DJ ( Dj Tony) was the BEST and you cant beat the view!! Any considering how gorgeous of a place, the price was below what we budgeted!! LOVE LOVE LOVE revere

Sent on 09/18/2013

Tenisha · Married on 12/15/2012

The Revere is not only stunning, but has a wonderful staff as well. Lindsay was fantastic and offered ideas and suggestions to help my wedding day be the dream I never knew I had. The food is fantastic and the view is spectacular!

Sent on 12/25/2012

Lynsey · Married on 10/27/2012

Amazing place! The staff was wonderful, the venue was amazing, the view was spectacular, and Lindsay did an amazing job of keeping everything flowing and working well. from the moment we walked in for a tour to the moment we left for our grand exit, everything was absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 12/26/2012
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 05/06/2011

I cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience with the Revere! What first sold us was the view - you have the most amazing views of the strip from the ceremony and reception spots! Margie was just such a pleasure to work with, she made everything so amazingly easy! She was so accommodating with every request, no matter how large or small! We've received a ton of compliments on the food, service and overall venue from our guests! You won't be sorry if you book the Revere for your wedding!

Sent on 05/16/2011